These kinds of figures can be used in many ways. Demonstrating that this pandemic is a fake or arguing the fact that thanks to their security measures during the lockdown, fewer people died this year although the "GREAT PANDEMIC".

I know that they can and probably will. But what is obvious is the difference between Eastern and Western Europe.

We also got some numbers for Western Europe:

France:
  • Number of deaths for January-April 2019 =
    Negative increase
  • Number of deaths for January-April 2020 =
    Negative increase
Netherlands:
  • Number of deaths for January–April 2019 =
    Positive decrease
  • Number of deaths for January–April 2020 =
    Negative increase

These have been taken down already. Can someone who saw them give us quick briefing on what was on them please.
thanks Incredible how fast the censorship has become--is this done with an increase in tech or with more people or, probably both.

Hi shellycheval,

I can still see the video's. But since you can't. Here they are :)

The first one:

And the second:

I know that they can and probably will. But what is obvious is the difference between Eastern and Western Europe.

We also got some numbers for Western Europe:

• France:
    • Number of deaths for January-April 2019 =
      Negative increase
    • Number of deaths for January-April 2020 =
      Negative increase
  • Netherlands:
    • Number of deaths for January–April 2019 =
      Positive decrease
    • Number of deaths for January–April 2020 =
      Negative increase

Really interesting indeed and it's funny since I have just watched a news analysis TV show where journalists discussed about the Eastern European countries' performance dealing with the virus.

Source: Amsterdam researchers discover "potent" Covid-19 antibodies
Amsterdam researchers discover "potent" Covid-19 antibodies

By Janene Pieters on Tuesday, 16 June 2020 - 09:34

Researchers at Amsterdam University Medical Center discovered two proteins that are a promising possible treatment for the corona virus, the university hospital announced. The antibodies were found in the blood of two Amsterdam patients who recovered from Covid-19 and are much more potent than antibodies found in patients who recovered from corona viruses in the past, like SARS in 2013, according to research leader Dr. Marit van Gils.

"These new antibodies are a hundred times stronger than the antibodies that were already there," Van Gils said. The fact that they are so powerful means that less of them are needed, if they prove an effective treatment, and it will therefore be cheaper to make.

Using the blood of recovered patients as a medicine is practice that dates back to the Spanish flu over 100 years ago. The advantage is that the blood plasma is immediately available and does not have to be tested for years, like vaccines or medicines, Van Gils explained. "We tested all Covid antibodies from the blood in the lab and isolated the most powerful variants," she said.

The next step is to prove that the antibodies are safe to use. This will first be done on laboratory animals - do the antibodies also attack virus particles in test animals? If so, they will be tested in people - a process that can take some time. Van Gils hopes that human testing can start early next year. Then the next step is to start producing these antibodies on a large scale.

The Amsterdam researchers will continue to examine the blood of cured Covid-19 patients, looking for even more powerful antibodies. They hope to develop a kind of antibodies cocktail that can prevent people from being infected with the coronavirus, like a short-acting vaccine.

The researchers published their findings in Science on Monday.

Similar coverage: Amsterdam researchers identify 'promising' antibody in COVID-19 patients - DutchNews.nl

While people are busy with Color protests CONvid agenda is obviously continuing with less opposition.
Robert Kennedy Jr. has new info on convid vaccines. I wonder what Trump has to say about this because his government switched on "warp speed" to get these vaccines ready ASAP...

Robert F Kennedy Jr insta convid vaccine info.png

These vaccines include the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and AstraZeneca’s “Oxford” vaccines which could be the first coronavirus vaccine available in the United States. Both research groups are on the Trump administration’s “warp-speed” short-list for funding to develop a coronavirus vaccine by January 2021.
Other COVID vaccine candidates using cell lines from aborted babies include CanSino Biologics, Inc. and the Beijing Institute of Biotechnology and the University of Pittsburgh according to a report published today in Science.
Some are using a cell line from a baby who was aborted in 1972, while others are using one from a baby aborted in 1985. These vaccines include DNA fragments from the infants with potential perils to human health. Dr Theresa Deisher PHD is one of the world’s leading researchers studying the impacts of injected fetal tissues on human health including cancers.

And Ive seen on SOTT an RT article that says how Putin approved installing facial recognition systems in 43 000 schools in Russia. I really dont see how him and Trump can still be called good guys but Im ready for some more hate from all that are invested in these do-gooder presidents. Btw. someone said that Putin cites Kissinger as his mentor lolz

While people are busy with Color protests CONvid agenda is obviously continuing with less opposition.
Robert Kennedy Jr. has new info on convid vaccines. I wonder what Trump has to say about this because his government switched on "warp speed" to get these vaccines ready ASAP...

View attachment 37001

These vaccines include the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and AstraZeneca’s “Oxford” vaccines which could be the first coronavirus vaccine available in the United States. Both research groups are on the Trump administration’s “warp-speed” short-list for funding to develop a coronavirus vaccine by January 2021.
Other COVID vaccine candidates using cell lines from aborted babies include CanSino Biologics, Inc. and the Beijing Institute of Biotechnology and the University of Pittsburgh according to a report published today in Science.
Some are using a cell line from a baby who was aborted in 1972, while others are using one from a baby aborted in 1985. These vaccines include DNA fragments from the infants with potential perils to human health. Dr Theresa Deisher PHD is one of the world’s leading researchers studying the impacts of injected fetal tissues on human health including cancers.

Regarding the CanSino Biologics, I discovered what I think may be some interesting information

Coronavirus study in China shows CanSino's vaccine spurs immune responses

From the article published on May 22

The first person treated in that trial, which is being run by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was vaccinated on March 16, around the same time that Chinese researchers nearly 6,000 miles away inoculated for the first a healthy adult in Wuhan with CanSino's shot.
Over the next 11 days, a total of 108 healthy adults were enrolled into CanSino's trial and selected to receive either a low, medium or high dose of the vaccine.

The Lancet data suggest that pre-existing immunity to the adenovirus used by CanSino could be interfering with the desired immune responses to vaccination. Fifty-five participants had high pre-existing immunity to CanSino's chosen adenovirus upon enrolling in the study and, in those people, analysis showed that familiarity to the virus partially compromised the development of neutralizing antibodies.

Researchers also noted that older age "could have a negative effect on the vaccine-elicited responses to SARS-CoV-2." If borne out, that could pose a major hurdle to use of CanSino's vaccine among the older populations who are most at risk of severe COVID-19. The engineered antibodies many other drugmakers are developing for the disease, by comparison, likely wouldn't have those issues, though the protection they'd offer is temporary,

In addition to that trial in China, CanSino recently secured a go-ahead from Canadian health authorities to begin study of the vaccine there, as China's outbreak has now waned. CanSino is partnered with the Beijing Institute of Biotechnology on vaccine development.

This from wikki regarding Adenoviruses

Adenoviruses (members of the family Adenoviridae) are medium-sized (90–100 nm), nonenveloped (without an outer lipid bilayer) viruses with an icosahedral nucleocapsid containing a double stranded DNA genome. Their name derives from their initial isolation from human adenoids in 1953.[1]

They have a broad range of vertebrate hosts; in humans, more than 50 distinct adenoviral serotypes have been found to cause a wide range of illnesses, from mild respiratory infections in young children (known as the common cold) to life-threatening multi-organ disease in people with a weakened immune system.

This does not look like a good match for those with comorbidities or immune system compromise.

From the CanSino webpage

CanSinoBIO is at the forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development efforts with their Recombinant Novel Coronavirus Vaccine (Adenovirus Type 5 Vector) candidate (the Ad5-nCoV ) currently in phase II clinical trial in China. CanSinoBIO recently announced a collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada to initiate clinical testing of the Ad5-nCoV vaccine candidate in Canada. In parallel to clinical development of Ad5-nCoV, CanSinoBIO wants to join efforts with PNI to develop and commercialize a mRNA-LNP based vaccine. CanSinoBIO's co-founder, chairman and CEO Dr. Xuefeng Yu said, "Our team has been dedicated to developing safe and effective vaccines to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Since RNA vaccines are a disruptive technology as they do not require cell culture, utilize synthetic delivery and have a smaller manufacturing footprint, our partnership with PNI to advance a mRNA-LNP vaccine candidate will not only help accelerate the process, but will also potentially revolutionize the vaccine industry."

They also use nanotechnology in there products

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Canada – Precision NanoSystems, Inc. (PNI), a privately held biotechnology company developing proprietary microfluidic-based manufacturing technology for the use and development of cutting edge nanomedicines, today launched its commercial SUB9KITSTM reagents at the Society for Neuroscience (SFN) meeting. The Annual SFN meeting is the industry leading conference for molecular neuroscientists, attracting over 30,000 scientists and industry leaders.

PNI will be launching its Neuro9KIT, specifically designed for the study of genes in diseases of the brain. Additionally, PNI has been invited to present data on the Neuro9KIT at the conference in a talk entitled “ApoE-Enhanced Lipid Nanoparticle Delivery of siRNA Silences Neuronal Gene Expression in vitro & in vivo”. PNI will provide interested customers demonstration Neuro9KITS that fluoresce when administered into neuronal cells, allowing users to rapidly assess the effectiveness of the kit in their given model of disease.

So this seems to mem that they will be will utilizing nanotechnology in this vaccine, could this also be used as a tracking technology that has been suggested by some researchers. I also wonder if there will be disclosure of adverse affects on vulnerable populations, if this vaccine becomes available to the general population, some children are also immune compromised.

The CV1984 saga continues in New Zealand. We have been at level 1 lockdown for just over a week. L1 means life is back to normal, other than our borders are supposedly closed. Only Kiwis are allowed to enter the country unless there are special exemptions. Well it seems there have been lots of exemptions, including 50+ crew members of the Avatar movie project and some controversy about them mingling with Kiwi visitors t the hotel in which they are in isolation.

But the big scandal which hit yesterday is that two new cases have been diagnosed. Two UK visitors who were allowed in to visit a dying parent spent a week in isolation and were then allowed to drive Auckland to Wellington to attend a funeral. Both have tested positive. Neither were tested prior to leaving the shortened lockdown, but instead were tested when one of them started experiencing symptoms. The DG of Health was on TV yesterday, (the PM was conspicuously absent at the press conference, as this was bad news) and he claimed they made the 8+ hour drive without refueling and without using any public toilet facilities.

So suddenly, there are a lot of Kiwis now seeing that the government in general and the PM in particular have been systematically lying about the supposed border controls. Rather than having the toughest controls in the world, it has become apparent that it is all a sham. Bearing in mind the PM is now in election mode, it is pretty obvious they have thrown the DG of Health under the bus. All of the very obvious holes in their quarantine policy have become obvious, and they are desperate to distance themselves so that the PMs popularity rating which has been running at 55% (god knows why, just show how many unthinking robots there are in NZ) won't be tarnished. Even the left focused media are unable to ignore this so trouble is coming for the NZ Labour government.

Suddenly the "track and trace" people are running around like bees with a bumfull of honey, trying to track all the passengers on the plane they flew in, the people at the quarantine facility and the myriad of people they came in contact with during their little road trip, even though they purportedly didn't stop once during the trip. Quite funny to watch and amusing to see how quickly people switch from fawning approval of the PM to quite visceral anger over the government not "keeping us safe".

The second thing that has come out is that apparently the NZ police mishandled the firearms license application of the Mosque shooter. The law states that a family member must be interviewed along with somebody who knows the applicant well and can vouch for their character. In Brendan Tarrent's case, they skipped the family member interview as his family were all in Australia, and the other interview was with somebody he had met on an internet chat room. In other words, done properly under existing laws, Tarrent should never have been issued a license. This is just starting to heat up but it is going to be big and will bite the PM quite hard.

Add to that the fact that while there is a government initiated independent tribunal investigating the shooting and the applicability of the gun laws, the government is trying to ram through even more restrictive gun legislation before the results come out. Lots of questions are being asked about this and questioning whether the investigation is just a whitewash .

Interesting times in New Zealand. It seems that the government is about to find out that the beast they unleashed through aggressive fear tactics around Cv1984 may be about to turn around and savage them. Lay in the popcorn and watch the show.

So this seems to mem that they will be will utilizing nanotechnology in this vaccine, could this also be used as a tracking technology that has been suggested by some researchers. I also wonder if there will be disclosure of adverse affects on vulnerable populations, if this vaccine becomes available to the general population, some children are also immune compromised.

Thanks for researching these names. It makes sense sadly. Since I think the goal of all of this is hurrying up with technological transhumanization ( which basically stems from the "science" of eugenics) I find that this info confirms that scenario and Im not the only one saying it. This is some horrific crap.

For tech.trans. to work on a global scale a large percentage of people need to be connected into the super computer somehow, the project that SpaceX got a green light on and A.Firsenberg is warning about. And paired with, some say already existing, AI (that could possibly be already "married" to a real human brain). And now 43 000 schools in Russia are getting fac.recognition system and whoknows what else. If Russia is doing it you bet everyone else will or already is. They had enough time to do what they wanted during cv lockdown. And who knows how many disguised systems are already in place in schools without not many people even knowing. This all REALLY sounds like one or two SF books I have read in my 30s.

Lets hope this will all fail and that the release of nano-tech wont be like in some of those books... And I remember the morgellon phenomenon well. There was even a scientists, possibly from Germany and I forgot his name, but I know because he was a guest on the famous TV show that was shown on our national television ("Na Rubu Znanosti" with Krešimir Mišak - from whom I got most of the info that showed how tech.trans. would work. Mišak wrote 9 books I believe, and all are of the "breaking out of lies and delusions" kind) ... So I found this scientists yt chanell, it was some 3-4 years ago I think, and followed him on yt because he seemed legit and I was interested in this also because I knew someone who managed to photograph those morgellons on themself. So after a while in one of his videos he claimed, and I was following him for more than 6 months, went from scientific into esoteric and metaphysic direction and he kinda started looking like hes under "psychic" stress, that he fought and won and that the world wont be "attacked" by something I think he described like a black fluid nano-thing-entity-consciousness that was trying to emerge into this reality. And then he quit uploading and I cant find him now. I forgot almost all about it so thats all I remember. And that is a popular TV show among almost all levels in our society except maybe farmers and illiterate workers. Maybe I will dig up that clip on youtube, I havent tried that. Once, again, lets hope that all this will stay just a plan of a madman!

Last edited:
I agree. Although at first, I really wanted to dislike this woman and her message because some of the things she said at the start sounded too similar to the "love and light will conquer all" messages out there, BUT just when I started to feel she was too woo woo, bang she'd say something that sounded and felt right on--right on if you are aware of the existence of 4 D STS, how they are empowered, and what their goals are for this planet. She speaks of how the Lockdown has primed us for takeover, and that the murder of George Floyd--that happened in broad daylight, surrounded by many witnesses, filmed with high quality cameras, that went on for over eight minutes with no interruption, and was shown on all media, globally, and incessantly--was actually a ritual killing, enacted by the PTB's 4D handlers, to traumatize humanity as a major mind control device --she "gave me chills." It is worth watching by Forum members who are aware of the Cassiopaean teachings and Laura's work over the years. In other words, it is worth watching by believers, but will not be appreciated by people who believe humans are the highest order on the planet. It is a good reminder to not get drawn in emotionally and feel compelled to "take sides" in a war that is an illusion created to control our hearts and minds.

I like her. I think she is saying things with bon sense. She is not "new wave" I don't think so. She is telling things as they are with courage.

And I remember the morgellon phenomenon well. There was even a scientists, possibly from Germany and I forgot his name, but I know because he was a guest on the famous TV show that was shown on our national television ("Na Rubu Znanosti" with Krešimir Mišak - from whom I got most of the info that showed how tech.trans. would work.
Maybe I will dig up that clip on youtube, I havent tried that.
Found it. The guys name is Harald Kautz Vella.
Heres the TV show/clip I was mentioning:
And heres his youtube chanell. All the videos are now gone/deleted.
I found this video tho, thats in German, where he talks about and shows that black stuff I mentioned... its name is The Black Goo.

Last edited:
Today the owner of the company I work for had a speech to all local employees. He said this (paraphrasing):
"We have managed to deal with the stupidity [meaning corona circus] quite well, and when the second wave comes, we won't be continuing with any silly measures, so everything will be as usual, no working from home, no masks, etc."

He also said that if it hadn't been on TV, nobody would have known about the virus. It was clear he thought the whole circus was quite unnecessary.
So the people in the office know it's BS, the owner knows it's BS, I haven't seen anybody show any signs of thinking anything else, and fortunately we won't be playing this dumb game next time. So that was pretty cool.

It's just sad that many people on this forum clearly aren't this lucky with their bosses, CEOs, and other company policy makers.

It's interesting how whole geographical areas aren't buying into this and people are only going along with it as much as they really have to, while other areas (like NZ) seem to have just gone bonkers completely, even though nothing's been happening there. Is it a different level of propaganda? Is it the people? I'm not sure. The media seemed just as stupid here as anywhere else, and they still are. Actually the owner today also noted how the media are still trying to milk this crisis while there's nothing going on. So I don't know if it's a national mentality built by decades of different history or what.

Then again, I don't know what's going on in other companies in my country, so maybe I'm just lucky, but I haven't heard of any extreme measures taken outside of the places that have daily customers, like shops and banks. It will be interesting to watch what happens in Autumn when a lot of people already aren't buying into a 'second wave' now.

So you guys here, just hang in there and have patience with this bullshit. It won't go on forever.

Today the owner of the company I work for had a speech to all local employees. He said this (paraphrasing):
"We have managed to deal with the stupidity [meaning corona circus] quite well, and when the second wave comes, we won't be continuing with any silly measures, so everything will be as usual, no working from home, no masks, etc."

He also said that if it hadn't been on TV, nobody would have known about the virus. It was clear he thought the whole circus was quite unnecessary.
So the people in the office know it's BS, the owner knows it's BS, I haven't seen anybody show any signs of thinking anything else, and fortunately we won't be playing this dumb game next time. So that was pretty cool.

It's just sad that many people on this forum clearly aren't this lucky with their bosses, CEOs, and other company policy makers.

It's interesting how whole geographical areas aren't buying into this and people are only going along with it as much as they really have to, while other areas (like NZ) seem to have just gone bonkers completely, even though nothing's been happening there. Is it a different level of propaganda? Is it the people? I'm not sure. The media seemed just as stupid here as anywhere else, and they still are. Actually the owner today also noted how the media are still trying to milk this crisis while there's nothing going on. So I don't know if it's a national mentality built by decades of different history or what.

Then again, I don't know what's going on in other companies in my country, so maybe I'm just lucky, but I haven't heard of any extreme measures taken outside of the places that have daily customers, like shops and banks. It will be interesting to watch what happens in Autumn when a lot of people already aren't buying into a 'second wave' now.

So you guys here, just hang in there and have patience with this bullshit. It won't go on forever.

It's interesting because now it is an occasion to observe what side people take. I mean, truly, everyone, even if fear a little, KNOW (even if make some subjective narration and excuses, know at the subconscious level) that there is no real pandemic, the virus that slaughters people. This is something other in "the air". Those who (people, companies, organizations) recognize the pandemic are subjected to the corpo-government-new world order bullshit. Those who do not recognize The Virus, are outside of it.

Really there is quite another way of infection, which really matters...

Back
Top Bottom