Today the owner of the company I work for had a speech to all local employees. He said this (paraphrasing):
"We have managed to deal with the stupidity [meaning corona circus] quite well, and when the second wave comes, we won't be continuing with any silly measures, so everything will be as usual, no working from home, no masks, etc."

He also said that if it hadn't been on TV, nobody would have known about the virus. It was clear he thought the whole circus was quite unnecessary.
So the people in the office know it's BS, the owner knows it's BS, I haven't seen anybody show any signs of thinking anything else, and fortunately we won't be playing this dumb game next time. So that was pretty cool.

It's just sad that many people on this forum clearly aren't this lucky with their bosses, CEOs, and other company policy makers.

It's interesting how whole geographical areas aren't buying into this and people are only going along with it as much as they really have to, while other areas (like NZ) seem to have just gone bonkers completely, even though nothing's been happening there. Is it a different level of propaganda? Is it the people? I'm not sure. The media seemed just as stupid here as anywhere else, and they still are. Actually the owner today also noted how the media are still trying to milk this crisis while there's nothing going on. So I don't know if it's a national mentality built by decades of different history or what.

Then again, I don't know what's going on in other companies in my country, so maybe I'm just lucky, but I haven't heard of any extreme measures taken outside of the places that have daily customers, like shops and banks. It will be interesting to watch what happens in Autumn when a lot of people already aren't buying into a 'second wave' now.

So you guys here, just hang in there and have patience with this bullshit. It won't go on forever.
Lucky you! In my case - as in most corporations, everyone wants to fulfill the norms and procedures but no one cares for the logic or truth..
Here is the best one: only one person is allowed in kitchen at all times, and same goes for the toilet. Then ...we are checking body temperatures in the morning upon arrival and the device does not even work properly as it has yet to show data with over 35,5 C. You should keep the distance of around 2m from a fellow colleague, but it is ok for several people to be in the elevator.
Sometimes I have a feeling like I am living in "Monty Python" city.

Hi all !
Some news from the tip of my French spyglass: well, it's still not getting better. Part of my family still lives confined for fear of catching "what we are not sure but we never know ..." We do not kiss and we stay at a distance: "We trust but we never know, understand ^^ ".
It is true that it seems that there are several parallel worlds: those who live the super production Paranoland and who believe in it, those who do not believe in it but say that they have to please the director, those who kill each other in front of the studio doors for VIP seats for various identity issues, those who count the points or the money that the circus brings, those who lose their mind violently or in silence ... Those who go to seek the spirit of De Gaulle on an island so dear to my heart without any idea of what the word RESISTANCE means.
I ate for the first time in a restaurant for work and it is surreal: mandatory mask to take the three steps that separate you from your table. "Yes, it's stupid, but if we don't follow the instructions and have control, it's closure!" OK, well it will be the terrace quickly with a blanket and between two showers for me! My dear brothers, let's accept the giant psychiatric hospital. I oscillate between rage, despair, laughter of astonishment and sadness. I would like to be 100 years old and the ability to look at this world with the detachment of those who leave. But I have to stay and watch how much it affects my own behavior, how much it weakens the faith that I have always had in life and in love, my capacities of benevolence for others and for myself. How can you resist in the fairest way when you don't have the courage of a hero?

Salut à tous !
Quelques nouvelles du bout ma lorgnette française : ben, ça ne s'arrange toujours pas. Une partie de ma famille vit toujours confinée de peur d'attraper "ce dont on n'est pas sûr mais qu'on sait jamais..." On ne s'embrasse pas et on reste à distance : "on a confiance mais on sait jamais, comprenez ^^".
C'est vrai qu'on dirait qu'il y a plusieurs mondes parallèles : ceux qui vivent la super production Paranoland et qui y croient, ceux qui n'y croient pas mais se disent qu'il faut bien faire plaisir au réalisateur, ceux qui s’entre-tuent devant les portes du studios pour les places de VIP pour des questions identitaires diverses, ceux qui comptent les points ou l'argent que le cirque rapportent, ceux qui perdent la raison violemment ou en silence... Ceux qui vont chercher l'esprit de De Gaulle sur une île si chère à mon cœur sans notion de ce que signifie le mot RESISTANCE.
J'ai mangé pour la première fois au restaurant pour le travail et c'est surréaliste : masque obligatoire pour faire les trois pas qui vous séparent de votre table. "Oui, c'est débile mais si on ne respecte pas les consignes et qu'on a un contrôle, c'est la fermeture !" OK, ben ce sera la terrasse vite fait avec une couverture et entre deux averses pour moi ! Mes bien chers frères, acceptons l'hôpital psychiatrique géant. J'oscille entre la rage, le désespoir, le rire de l'étonnement et la tristesse. J'aimerais avoir 100 ans et la capacité de regarder ce monde avec le détachement de ceux qui partent. Mais je dois rester et regarder à quel point cela affecte mes propres comportements, combien cela affaiblit la foi que j'ai toujours eu en la vie et en l'amour, mes capacités de bienveillance pour les autres et pour moi même. Comment résister de la manière la plus juste quand on n'a pas le courage d'un héros ?

Then ...we are checking body temperatures in the morning upon arrival and the device does not even work properly as it has yet to show data with over 35,5 C. You should keep the distance of around 2m from a fellow colleague, but it is ok for several people to be in the elevator. Sometimes I have a feeling like I am living in "Monty Python" city.

Maybe the thermometer broke because you are in hell? Because where I work I'm seeing a lot of the same things, and even Eric Idle couldn't find the fortitude to sing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" while nailed to a cross if he were here. Seems the same where you are. I hope I'm wrong, or at the very least that you are doing OK with it and can manage to stay sane within this madness.

Today the owner of the company I work for had a speech to all local employees. He said this (paraphrasing):
"We have managed to deal with the stupidity [meaning corona circus] quite well, and when the second wave comes, we won't be continuing with any silly measures, so everything will be as usual, no working from home, no masks, etc."

He also said that if it hadn't been on TV, nobody would have known about the virus. It was clear he thought the whole circus was quite unnecessary.
So the people in the office know it's BS, the owner knows it's BS, I haven't seen anybody show any signs of thinking anything else, and fortunately we won't be playing this dumb game next time. So that was pretty cool.

It's just sad that many people on this forum clearly aren't this lucky with their bosses, CEOs, and other company policy makers.

It's interesting how whole geographical areas aren't buying into this and people are only going along with it as much as they really have to, while other areas (like NZ) seem to have just gone bonkers completely, even though nothing's been happening there. Is it a different level of propaganda? Is it the people? I'm not sure. The media seemed just as stupid here as anywhere else, and they still are. Actually the owner today also noted how the media are still trying to milk this crisis while there's nothing going on. So I don't know if it's a national mentality built by decades of different history or what.

Then again, I don't know what's going on in other companies in my country, so maybe I'm just lucky, but I haven't heard of any extreme measures taken outside of the places that have daily customers, like shops and banks. It will be interesting to watch what happens in Autumn when a lot of people already aren't buying into a 'second wave' now.

So you guys here, just hang in there and have patience with this bullshit. It won't go on forever.

Count yourself lucky, M.I. (I hope you don't mind the initials; I just seem to misspell your avatar name so often when trying to type it out that my backspace button is getting sticky.) The lab where I work has doubled- and tripled-down on the mask-wearing madness. Now, no one can enter the main lab without wearing a mask, or they get rebuked sharply by the lab managers. So I stay in my own room as much as I possibly can. I *still* have not worn a mask at work this whole time, somehow, as I know when I can dart out to get my stuff done without being seen. There are benefits to working in one place for so long! But I do keep my mask handy in case I get confronted.

The madness is not abating here - but then I live and work in the heart of one of the main bastions of Democratic control in California and not far from the state capitol, where Nancy Pelosi's nephew, Governor Gavin Newsom resides. And the local media is atrocious, but obviously very effective in its programming ability.

I am heartened by what you shared about working for an owner who can actually see what is going on, and who is strong enough within himself to say what he believes to his workers, even knowing that there may be some who don't agree with him. I need to ask though: how many of your co-workers were pleased by what he said and shared? Were there any who were upset by it, who still buy into the lies? Just wondering. Because there are many where I work who will never accept anything but mainstream media sources as their "truth". Which, in turn, causes me to ruminate: how many OP's work in the sciences at this time?? Based on my experience in this field, I'd have to guess that it's at least a simple majority, if not more.

So now, I find myself in a very interesting situation. With my scientific background and work history, and also my predilection to seek out information via secondary, but crucial, evidence-based research forums such as this one (OK, the ONLY one - which also has a major handle on the metaphysical side of things) instead of corrupted mainstream sources; I may potentially know as much about this corona virus and the scam surrounding it as anyone. But I am presently living and working in an area that is not open to anything that I know or am willing to share - and, in fact, when I have tried to do so, I got labeled as: "That Guy".

It seems I have managed to find and/or create the greatest of "petty tyrant" scenarios, where I am the *only* one who is willing to consider the objective truth within my personal sphere of influence. And also: not a single person where I work has ever said a single word about what they are being made to do here, re: social distancing and wearing masks etc. They just DO IT, without question or comment.

I am really struggling with this. I think that I have a very reasoned, balanced accounting of what's going on with this virus scam thanks to this forum and SOTT; but then the very people I have worked with for years - who are basically good, caring people - are not willing to listen to anything that I have to say. (And all I've done is to say that I have information that may be enlightening. I have not tried to push my information on anyone. I have only told them that I have another viewpoint if they are willing to hear it.)

Here I am, working with fellow scientists who really care to improve the human condition, and all of them have been so programmed by the MSM that they believe in vaccines and the corona virus scam. And even as seemingly "enlightened" as I think I may be, willing to share my information so as to help them and others, NONE of them even wants to hear a single word of it. And I HAVE to let it go, because they need to learn their own lessons without interference.

I don't think I could have chosen a greater lesson plan than this in "how to surrender" when planning this life out beforehand. But I continue to ask: is there ANYTHING ELSE that I CAN do, knowing what I know, to alert people to what is going on?? Any article-writing suggestions? I feel so helpless. One thing that I HAVE learned, though: having supposedly useful knowledge is useless if no one around you is willing to consider and use it. And when that happens, trying to rectify the situation from a position of true knowledge will get nothing done if those in positions of power don't believe - or don't want *others* to believe - in what you are trying to share. All you can do then, is let it go.

Surrender.

And that is, and always has been, the hardest thing for me to do. So I guess that IS the lesson, for me now. So be it.

Patience, Grasshopper lol What did the C's say? Wait for it...

OK, I admit I must have missed the C's message there (other than it always seems to involve: "Wait and see!") - but if you are pointing it out in such a manner, I KNOW it has to be good, with some humor involved!! That's just how they roll!

Thanks genero. Especially for filling me in on what I may be missing, in such a caring manner...especially if you know what this grasshopper should hear, if he hasn't already?!

(OK I admit I'm a clueless idiot, fill me in please!!)

Good to hear MI. I believe you are in Eastern Europe? Lobaczewski argued in Political Ponerology that those who went through the experience of a full-blown pathocracy (like the Soviet experience) develop some kind of immunity against such hysterical and pathological situations. So this might in part explain that there is more resilience to this nonsense in Eastern Europe, perhaps also in the third world and so on. But maybe that's too much of a generalization. Here in Germany, you might think people still somewhat remember the Nazi experience, but this doesn't seem to be the case, it's too long ago. On the other hand, those in Eastern Germany seem to be better equipped to see through the nonsense, and recognize uniform propaganda in the media when they see it (at least those who still remember the GDR). I guess people in the US, NZ etc. that have had a more or less unbroken hysterization process for decades without any hardships, open dictatorships etc. are worst off in that regard. But there are other factors such as authoritarian followers and so on, so it's hard to tell. Interesting to keep track of which populations do better and which do worse!

Lately we saw so many unexpected groups of people keep popping out and stirred up world widely, but perhaps next show might going to be Aryans from underground disguised as Martians.
Cs’s confirmed the time -table in the Cosmic Voyage book is close to correct. But we don’t know this time-line, but who knows they might show up soon.
And initially the government will introduce them as Martians, world widely.
So we might have chance to see new show on earth soon?

November 23, 1996

Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

A: Close.

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?

A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

A: Close.

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans asMartians?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101

It looks like Portland, Oregon will finally get to phase 1 of reopening this Friday. Then, starting on June 24, 55% of Oregon's population in multiple counties will be required by executive order to wear muzzles in stores and indoor public places. It seems a little perverse as this has not been a requirement so far. :mad:

After a bit of anger when learning of this today, I'm going to make an extra effort to sit back and enjoy the show. So let's see what's on the program: We've three weeks into protests. Portland cops are roughing up journalists. A few days ago the number of arson fires was at nearly 100 (over the time of the protests AFAIK). Perhaps most of those were small — a trash bin here and a Molotov there. Portland's mayor just gave every city worker 40 hours of paid vacation for "bereavement," related to George Floyd. [Insert WTF smiley here.] There's a backlog of 70,000 unprocessed jobless claims in Oregon. They've trimmed $15M from Portland's over-militarized police (the ones that let Antifa direct traffic, let Antifa "protest" during curfews, etc.). Nope, Cirque du Soleil is not on the program, but I like that circus better.

Oregon hasn't been too forthcoming or transparent with various statistics. So far it's said that 183 have died of Covid-1984 and known cases are at 6,218 out of a population of ~4.2 million. [The evil disease has massacred 0.15% of the state's population.]

OK, I admit I must have missed the C's message there (other than it always seems to involve: "Wait and see!") - but if you are pointing it out in such a manner, I KNOW it has to be good, with some humor involved!! That's just how they roll!

Thanks genero. Especially for filling me in on what I may be missing, in such a caring manner...especially if you know what this grasshopper should hear, if he hasn't already?!

(OK I admit I'm a clueless idiot, fill me in please!!)

It seems that you have done as much as you can without compromising their free will. At least if you are known as 'that guy', if any of them begin to question the orthodoxy they shall know who to have a quiet word with about it to learn a different perspective. You are doing the most important thing for any of us to do i.e. sort yourself out, osit. You are open to helping others and have made that clear but cannot force them without impinging on their free will. You know this so I post this more for reassurance that you are on the right track than anything else :hug2:.

Well, the level of propaganda is the same. So-called media are almost the same. They are not media, just paid propaganda machines.

I think it is the people. It is how advanced and how hard is their programming. There are places on this planet where people are more open to programming. Places where they lived traumatized, on the edge of existence. Places with destructed educational systems and economy, wars, poverty.
Societies where corruption for the last 30 years was something normal. Where it was and still is normal to pay to a doctor your salaries for 3-6 months in cash and sometimes even more in a public hospital so he can make some operation. If not you will wait for a months, no matter if that is an emergency or not.

Systems where if you want to get any kind of job you have to be a party member. And then as a party member, you have to do the dirty criminal jobs for them, where generations of young people have grown up that it is a normal thing, that it is nothing wrong with that.

These generations have a twisted perception of reality. Societies with generations of people like this will accept everything from their masters now because their brains are programmed for that since they are born. They saw their parents do that, their family. They were closing their eyes just to get a job or money to feed their families. For their children, it is a normal thing. It is a way to get up in the social psychopathic Piramide and have a better social and material status.
People raised like this will accept everything. Their way of thinking is twisted. You cant explain to them the situation. They are dependant on their master and they will fight for that with everything they have just to preserve the illusion that there is someone there who cares for them and who does all this for their own good.

As I can see it can be ended only by some huge shock. Something that will terrify them to their core. I think that only then a lot of people can open their eyes and see a glimpse of the terrifying reality where they are. Maybe even then a lot of them won't accept the objective reality and will fall to sleep again terrified by what have they seen, finding explanations and reasons that will make them feel comfortable again.

After all, it is learning, and it is amazing and terrifying and full of suffering and joy. All at once.

I believe he is on the wrong path, promoting David Icke.
Do a search on this forum about him.
That's so funny, I emailed him Yohan from freedomanarchy a week ago because I live in India at the moment - I sent him my document [ https://joytigoel.com/A-Comprehensive-Analysis-of-the-Covid-19-Crisis.pdf ] which he resonated with instantly and 2 days later, we met among other people to discuss possible projects and movements we can carry out in India. It was so nice to meet people on my wavelength especially after the ludicrous lockdown that is still imposed in India. What a coincidence I came across your comment!

It's already going on! I belong to a lot of boards, communities of the mostly young....and many are linked across different boards too. They are so on top of what's happening. They're forming cells of community in real space, on earth, and connecting across the country and with other countries. They are supporting each other, interviewing members and sharing platforms. I just watched a new video from a young man I met on the Conscious Resistance board; he's from India and started last year doing his own videos. Take a peak and read this part of his website. Maybe not in total agreement with all ideas here but here's the thing, this kid figured out all you will read in less than 3 years. All the work done by early waves of awakened folks helped these youngsters to move rapidly in growing awareness.
And they are motivated!

That's so funny, I emailed him Yohan from freedomanarchy a week ago because I live in India at the moment - I sent him my document [ https://joytigoel.com/A-Comprehensive-Analysis-of-the-Covid-19-Crisis.pdf ] which he resonated with instantly and 2 days later, we met among other people to discuss possible projects and movements we can carry out in India. It was so nice to meet people on my wavelength especially after the ludicrous lockdown that is still imposed in India. What a coincidence I came across your comment!

Back
Top Bottom