Programming is complete

Did the lizard project fail? Are they gone.

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree I can do much better. I have two concepts belief and violation. I say 1D inviolable. but its not just a rock its a hurricane or supernova. I say belief is constructed and same belief constructed different ways. I also say its subjective contrast with prophecy. but taken in aggregate ignoring the individual constructions it allows a briefcase etc.

It allows a delusion of a violation like two planes to demolish two towers. My guess is it is highly unpredictable the effects from what the majority or relevant majority can believe. 19 believe no. 2 said yes. It almost seemed like a closed debate. I can't believe the discussion it generated.

Sorry, but you are still not writing coherent sentences. Is English your second language?

How to kill a Dark Lord
The red color that Hamish has, Hamish at least considers it to be the best color. He thinks that creatures of other colors are inferior, especially the green Dinosaurs. Though do note that he considers yellow color to be attractive and pretty. There are red Dragon Turtles, and there are yellow Dragon Turtles. There used to be blue ones but those were killed off for having the wrong color. "How do you know that?", says a Dark Lord to me about the blue ones. "I have been told. Is it incorrect?", me. "We don't want you to say shush about that, but Hamish/he is listening.", an alien tells me about Hamish, I forgot if said Hamish or he. Hamish then tells me about his kind being langoustines. So the name Rotschild refers to the red shield back of my very most beloved Hamish.

This interview (1984) with a former KBG agent with a younger G Edward Griffen added a whole new interpretation to the C's saying, the programing is complete. That idea, which certainly looks true, has had a certain vagueness to it for me. After watching this my perception of that pronouncement has taken on the substance of reality. Here is the program (or a substantial part of it) and how it was implemented. Three generations are required to indoctrinate the youth into the ideology of the enemy, Marxist/Leninism. After a sufficient amount of time of thinking in this subverted manner, a person is no longer able to change their perception of reality and will reject truth. Gurdjieff saying a person becomes "crystallized" into a negative path comes to mind. This is a accurate picture of whats happening in the US right now. I don't know about other places in the world however.

From this youtube site: Nov. 15, 2016
PC Culture is a small ideology which makes a big impact on society, not only in America but in Europe aswell. It has become a violent cult where critical thinking is being discouraged. Views aren't being discussed but censored on the spot, people are being mocked, abused and bullied because some words cause "micro agressions" and are "triggering", therefore "safe spaces" need to be created. “The Rules Of Revolution” 1 . Corrupt the young. Make them superficial and enfeebled. 2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial issues of no importance. 3. Destroy people’s faith in their national leaders by holding the latter up for contempt, ridicule and disgrace. 4. Always preach democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible. Where did it came from and why are young people's minds being infected and misguided? Why are they so keen on rejecting the democratic system? In this video, Yuri Bezmenov talks about what was happening in the 80's and makes predictions of the future we live in now. This video is part of a longer interview, please let me know if you are interested in the whole version. Time to take off the blindfolds and start to think for yourself. Stop changing, start improving. Interesting to read: http://www.rooshv.com/soviet-defector...

Complete interview:

This interview (1984) with a former KBG agent with a younger G Edward Griffen added a whole new interpretation to the C's saying, the programing is complete. That idea, which certainly looks true, has had a certain vagueness to it for me. After watching this my perception of that pronouncement has taken on the substance of reality. Here is the program (or a substantial part of it) and how it was implemented. Three generations are required to indoctrinate the youth into the ideology of the enemy, Marxist/Leninism. After a sufficient amount of time of thinking in this subverted manner, a person is no longer able to change their perception of reality and will reject truth. Gurdjieff saying a person becomes "crystallized" into a negative path comes to mind. This is a accurate picture of whats happening in the US right now. I don't know about other places in the world however.

From this youtube site: Nov. 15, 2016

Complete interview:

I stumbled upon these interviews a few months ago when this whole BLM/Antifa riots/violence, catch and release started. What is interesting, is that Activision, which is the company that produces the popular video game series Call of Duty, used this interview in it's teaser trailer for the new "COD: Black Ops Cold War". It is used a little out of context in the trailer, but it was fascinating to see it used within such close proximity time-was to what is going on how. I think between the few trailers posted on YouTube it has 15 million views - I wonder how many people went and looked at the full interview based on the trailer? I wonder about the producer of this trailer.. hmm...

I stumbled upon these interviews a few months ago when this whole BLM/Antifa riots/violence, catch and release started. What is interesting, is that Activision, which is the company that produces the popular video game series Call of Duty, used this interview in it's teaser trailer for the new "COD: Black Ops Cold War". It is used a little out of context in the trailer, but it was fascinating to see it used within such close proximity time-was to what is going on how. I think between the few trailers posted on YouTube it has 15 million views - I wonder how many people went and looked at the full interview based on the trailer? I wonder about the producer of this trailer.. hmm...

If you go to the website that is linked above, there is a lot of Russiagate flavor there... So there is some truth there, but there is also deception. It was written in 2016, and that Russian narrative would come to full bloom shortly after with the election of Trump. It is pretty common to take something that exposes something and turn it around to use it to their own advantage, obscuring the original message.

Also taking a snippet from the video that only implies that Russia is attacking America and subverting it's society obscures the real meaning of the video.

[...]

(From the article)

Russians are masters of deception, mind control, and subversion. If you study their more modern methods, such as reflex control, which is certainly used by Putin in his foreign policy, you’ll know that Russians have put in their dues when it comes to developing tactics to control others on a mass scale. These strategies of control were used for an extended period of time against America to make its citizens believe in a collectivist ideology that would lead to the destruction of traditional American values.

[...]

Last edited:
Yuri Bezmenov was discussed in a number of places on the forum already. See search result here:

This interview (1984) with a former KBG agent with a younger G Edward Griffen added a whole new interpretation to the C's saying, the programing is complete. That idea, which certainly looks true, has had a certain vagueness to it for me.

Well, I think we all wondered and speculated what the C's meant by that statement. For me at least what the C's said there took on a whole new dimension and importants after what we have seen so far with the Corona Madness. The way most people reacted there (not questioning anything, complying and even demanding being put in a cage for example) certainly has a big flavor of "Programming is complete" to me.

To my understanding "programming is complete" means that a certain period in our lifetimes already ended.

Most of the things we observe are expended in time, but from the perspective of the higher densities, several dozens of our years could be as days for them, in a sense.

Through the incarnations and current life, we work over our development to the 4 Density. 4 Density STS were influencing our society and us directly wanting to put us in the state/situation expected by them.

Considering the deterministic part of the universe we live in, the choices at the soul level, and that what is going on at the higher densities (us in the future also), it is probably visible for them of what the next step will be/should be made.

I am not sure, but I think I would be close to the truth if already some "final judgment" actually happened, at the individual level. Some will go to the 4D STS, some will go to 4D STO, some start new incarnations in the other place in the universe, some souls will be smashed and start everything from absolute zero.

And what we are seeing now and what will happen in the new future in our reality will be just covering/execution that scenario was somewhere written for us, just to cover our experience with predestined lessons. Those of us who are now on the planet probably finished their main lessons for a current lifetime, the others, who through all the life ignore all the reality outside them and make choices against their souls, already waiting for death, walking on the desk flipped by a ship being stabbed in the back by the end of some sharp tool.

Remember about the spiritual context of what C's telling us. Programming means more than the social behavior of our society, however, it is part of it.

Well, I think we all wondered and speculated what the C's meant by that statement. For me at least what the C's said there took on a whole new dimension and importants after what we have seen so far with the Corona Madness. The way most people reacted there (not questioning anything, complying and even demanding being put in a cage for example) certainly has a big flavor of "Programming is complete" to me

There surely is more to the programing besides the Marxist brainwashing. There are lots of different levels to this which include diet, religion and technologie. One thing that I've noticed in my small circle of acquaintances who have bought into the virus scam is they are all drinking tap water thats been fluoridated and have been doing so for years. Is this a worldwide practise I wonder? Obviously, the ones who have been the most successfully herded are those with a liberal nature. At first this was very surprising to me as I've always thought these where the people that questioned authority. My local health food store, a liberal establishment, went draconian with their masks etc. I've heard a conservative commentator say that liberals are obsessed with diet and health which normally would be a good thing. But likely, under this "obsession" is a great fear of disease and death thats being exploited as well. This is obviously the driving force behind all this compliense, fear.

So much of the programing is in plain site as the Marxist element for example. Although i could see this happening before, it wasn't until I heard Yuri Bezmenov describe the program that brought clarification and filled in the missing pieces.

The programing is complete is one of those things the C's have said that has had me wondering ever since.

Remember about the spiritual context of what C's telling us. Programming means more than the social behavior of our society, however, it is part of it.
Good points Luks. What you say adds a much broader and deeper perspective. It's all very interesting and what you touch upon is the bigger underlining plan which is the most interesting part of all. We are at the end of many cycles.

Last edited:
We are at the end of many cycles.

I was actually thinking about this today while doing laundry. I was thinking about how time only appears linear to us but can't actually be so. That would mean that is has no beginning or end. Everything occurs in cycles and the Grand Cycle is the ultimate loop around a phase of experience. So at the close of the cycle, you either jump to the next phase or start back at the beginning of the same phase. That somehow makes sense to me. Luckily there's still 'time' to make the jump.

And the programming is only complete for those who have neglected to think for themselves, basically.

If you go to the website that is linked above, there is a lot of Russiagate flavor there... So there is some truth there, but there is also deception. It was written in 2016, and that Russian narrative would come to full bloom shortly after with the election of Trump. It is pretty common to take something that exposes something and turn it around to use it to their own advantage, obscuring the original message.
[...]

(From the article)

Russians are masters of deception, mind control, and subversion. If you study their more modern methods, such as reflex control, which is certainly used by Putin in his foreign policy, you’ll know that Russians have put in their dues when it comes to developing tactics to control others on a mass scale. These strategies of control were used for an extended period of time against America to make its citizens believe in a collectivist ideology that would lead to the destruction of traditional American values.

I think its possible there could be some shady Soviets involved in this programming of the US at this time. Russiagate was a complete sham but there where also a few Russians involved in putting together the phony dossier is my understanding. My take on this interview is, here is a system that works very well for infiltrating and over throwing a country. Others are free to use it and they have. The main perpetrators aren't Russian at this time however, which seems obvious. I hadn't read the link when I posted the videos. Reading it now, towards the end, the author comes to the same conclusion that I did which is the "elites" are using the system.

from the article:
At some point, the Soviet method of control was identified by Western elites as a better method than what Christian-based democracy offered. Our elites must have had the knowledge that it would likely lead to the collapse and death of nations that used it.

I see your point of there being some dodgy info there as well as truth and you question the timing. I posted the link as a courtesy since I added the quote from this persons youtube site. Always trying to be courteous :lol:. I didn't mean for it to be a recommendation so I guess I should have read it first.

About the quote Russians being masters of deception.

At the beginning of the interview Yuri explained the main tactics used where psychological not intelligence or espionage. That caught my attention as I have an interest in psychological subjects. What is reflex control, haven't a clue. Maybe Putin uses it maybe not, he was KGB after all. I'd think he'd use his training if it where helpful in some situations but he seems to be a person of integrity so hopefully used with discretion.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Those of us who are now on the planet probably finished their main lessons for a current lifetime, the others, who through all the life ignore all the reality outside them and make choices against their souls, already waiting for death
So at the close of the cycle, you either jump to the next phase or start back at the beginning of the same phase. That somehow makes sense to me. Luckily there's still 'time' to make the jump.

Any idea on how to determine if you're moving up the cycle or repeating it? Sometimes I have the thought that I'm just waiting to die, but it may be because my routine is too rigid. Is it as simple as asking a question like, "What else do I want/need from 3D?"

I've had this thought for a while every so often, perhaps back to early 2019: "There's not much to 3D." Of course there is a lot, and much more than we know. Take any subject and you could study it for a lifetime. But I suppose by it I mean I see through things, and they don't surprise me. And I don't mean I'm without surprises, as COVID and the subsequent hysteria were quite the surprise. But maybe it's just me, and I'm imposing too many limits on myself so I reach plateaus of learning or experience, so I don't know.

Sometimes I have the thought that I'm just waiting to die, but it may be because my routine is too rigid. Is it as simple as asking a question like, "What else do I want/need from 3D?"

I've had this thought for a while every so often, perhaps back to early 2019: "There's not much to 3D."

I can't bring to mind the exact quote but recognizing the futility of 3rd density existence is an indication (according to the C's) that you are preparing for the next density. Of course, there's more to it than just that but until I make the 'jump' myself I can't say with any certainty what all is involved. My point is, there's enough 'time' if one is desirous of 'graduating.' OSIT

Just to be clear on my full thoughts about the quote “masters of deception...” yea, that’s a good example of what you’re saying H2O. Another trick of deception to try and twist minds. Good Lord! It’s everywhere! And once again, the timing is increminating.
Yes, I think it is good to be able to recognize when deception is used and how it is used.

About the quote Russians being masters of deception.

At the beginning of the interview Yuri explained the main tactics used where psychological not intelligence or espionage. That caught my attention as I have an interest in psychological subjects. What is reflex control, haven't a clue. Maybe Putin uses it maybe not, he was KGB after all. I'd think he'd use his training if it where helpful in some situations but he seems to be a person of integrity so hopefully used with discretion.
STS works through people and leaders as they are able. In the case of the defector, he would be an example of someone who would not, or could not be compromised, and I would put Putin in the same category. Unfortunately, this covid nonsense has revealed just how compromised our leadership is. When I think of 'programming complete', it surely applies to our leaders. Some may genuinely believe in what they are doing, and others may be just going along in fear of not wanting to go against it.

It may sound strange, but for me what we are witnessing now globally, I see a Master Class in how STS works, and I think that what can be learned now could put us in good stead going forward.

Back
Top Bottom