Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I'm adding a link to the leaked data on the vaccine, lots of information. But written in medical language of which I understand little. Maybe there will be information that will help in some way against the vaccine.
LINK do data - > and this

The following is a scientific presentation by Colonel Bruno Pradines (Institut de Recherche Biomédicales des Armées, Service de Santé des Armées, VITROME, IHU) which shows the anti-viral properties of old school drugs: chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and doxycycline.

Patients (i.e. dermatology patients taking doxycycline for rosacea or other skin conditions) or populations where malaria is prevalent and are taking these drugs, didn't get COVID-19 or were hardly affected.

He explains that methylene blue can reach anti-malarial equivalents as artemisinin (anti-malarial herb). So he poses the question if methylene blue is a valid treatment in COVID. And the answer seems to be a definite yes. It has an anti-viral effect:

View attachment 41693

View attachment 41694View attachment 41695

Colonel Bruno talks about methylene blue at the usual prescribed doses on the last slide.

Caveat lector: Using methylene blue has its indications on specific diseases, and it has its side effects. You can read a dedicated thread here:

So context is everything. Just keep in mind that it has specific anti-viral properties.

He proposes combining the above drugs in case of COVID to use lower doses. For instance, methylene blue and doxycycline. Ivermectin and HCQ and so forth.

Notice that these drugs are old school medicines, and they have a track record of efficacy and safety. You would be surprised to learn that HCQ is safer to use than methylene blue.
hey Gaby, I've heard good things about doxy too, now on HCQ do you think this holds true for people with genetic predisposition for Lupus/RA?? I'm on this group that's why I'm asking

Thank you.

Today I discussed the vaccine protocol with my friend who owns a health food store, close to where I live in Canada in the Southern Interior. She called a veterinary supply on a First Nations reserve, that primarily supplies horse medicine, they have Ivermectin on back order, but expect delivery in a weeks time.

It is in liquid form, 120 ml bottle, they said it is enough to dose ten horses. So will have to figure out human dosing, probably just drops, so will last a while. We both have a bottle on order. Have no idea about pricing, but at this point money is a moot point, if it will save from the horrors of so called vaccination.

Thought this maybe useful information to others trying to acquire Ivermectin. And as @ nicklebleu stated
in a pinch I would take the vet product without any hesitation.

I have a question on Ivermectin. Gaby stated to take 12mg once a month for prevention. I was wondering if there is a different protocol for someone who is sick.
My daughter has been sick for a few days, started with sore throat, and earache. Started taking a lot of vit C, D, and the sore throat and earache got better, but started getting really bad headache and nausea that wouldn't go away. I have some Ivermectin, so today I gave her first 6mg, to make sure she didn't have a bad reaction. She started feeling better after an hour or so, but the headache started coming back after a few hours. I gave her another 6 mg. Was wondering if that is all she needs, or if you take more than one dose when you get sick. Thanks for everyone's help

hey Gaby, I've heard good things about doxy too, now on HCQ do you think this holds true for people with genetic predisposition for Lupus/RA?? I'm on this group that's why I'm asking
As a rheumatologist told a lupus patient of mine, he doubts he'll get COVID while on HCQ for his lupus.
Thought this maybe useful information to others trying to acquire Ivermectin. And as @ nicklebleu stated
Alibaba also has pharmaceutical grade, minimal purchase is 50 grams.
I have some Ivermectin, so today I gave her first 6mg, to make sure she didn't have a bad reaction. She started feeling better after an hour or so, but the headache started coming back after a few hours. I gave her another 6 mg.
That's it for a small girl. If the paracetamol doesn't alleviate the headache, you can complement with N-acetylcysteine and if she doesn't get better, and she's not allergic to any drug, azithromycin might be another choice.

thank you Gaby. I will give her some of the NAC. I don't have any azythromcin, so hopefully de NAC does the trick. I only have some ivermectin because my sister was in Honduras during holidays and was able to get some for me without prescription there. If she doesn't get better I'll take her to doctor and hopefully they will give me a prescription. She is 24 and weights about 150 lbs, so I don't know if that makes a difference on dosage. She eats a very bad diet, have tried to talk to her about it, to no effect. It's hard to help those who don't want to listen

Today I discussed the vaccine protocol with my friend who owns a health food store, close to where I live in Canada in the Southern Interior. She called a veterinary supply on a First Nations reserve, that primarily supplies horse medicine, they have Ivermectin on back order, but expect delivery in a weeks time.

It is in liquid form, 120 ml bottle, they said it is enough to dose ten horses. So will have to figure out human dosing, probably just drops, so will last a while. We both have a bottle on order. Have no idea about pricing, but at this point money is a moot point, if it will save from the horrors of so called vaccination.

Just to clarify, for me this is the only option, I feel pretty confident no MD in my area would prescribe Ivermectin. If I approached a veterinary clinic, they would in all probality ask me to bring in my pet for de worming, I no longer have a cat. The current pricing quoted for a 120 ml bottle of Ivermectin, I was informed is $80. Because of the high demand it could be $100 or more on delivery. My friend and I have decided to share a bottle for now.

The pharmacy I use does supply veterinary products, but because of liability, I think he would require a prescription before he would dispense.

As for ordering from alibaba, I don't want to use a credit card.

My friend also gave me a print out yesterday, from a website called Front Line Critical Care Alliance, it came from a customer. They have many links to published papers on Ivermectin, and also a Prophylaxis Protocol, similar in some respects to the ones presented by Gaby and Elliot. I wonder is this is a form of controlled opposition, my thought.

They recommend wearing masks especially indoors! And of course physical distancing.

o, my recommendation: wear masks indoors. Always. Avoid close quartered, crowded conditions among non-household members for prolonged periods unless the mask is an N95 – in all other situations indoors, standard masks are sufficiently protective. Here is the most disturbing part of this story: the reality of airborne spread was known as early as the first thirty cases of this pandemic, at the end of December 2019, when a public health announcement fleetingly appeared on a Wuhan health ministry website (this notice was detected by a W.H.O. pandemic detection system that continually scours the internet for words suggesting illness outbreaks). That notice, although it was quickly taken down, was known by the W.H.O. to have read, “Avoid closed public places and crowded places with poor air circulation.” This fact was detailed in a Wall Street Journal article: How Coronavirus Overpowered the World Health Organization. Thus, it was known by at least one health official in Wuhan that the new virus was likely spread by airborne means – in December of 2019 – yet the W.H.O. still only considers airborne transmission “a possibility” at this time. Palm to forehead (once again) at the innumerable, perplexing actions and positions adopted by multiple national and international health care agencies throughout the pandemic. I just hope, once this is over, all can learn from the many frightening mistakes that have been made.

In conclusion, I agree that constant, ubiquitous mask wearing does not make sense in almost all outdoor settings, but they are absolutely critical in nearly all indoor spaces, unless the space is some large, cavernous, uncrowded space and/or you are there for a brief period and/or it is a very well-ventilated space. But making rules for each space would be far too complicated and dangerous mistakes would inevitably be made. Thus, it is best to err on the side of safety and wear your masks indoors people

I hope this helps clear up some of the questions and confusion triggered by these recent trials suggesting that “masks don’t work”. They absolutely do, and are critical to protect yourself, you just need to understand which mask and in what situations.

So they recommend wearing masks, social distancing, washing hands.

We would like to emphasize that the FLCCC Alliance is not opposed to vaccination, and furthermore supports policies such as mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene to prevent the further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Our treatment proposals are designed, first of all, to mitigate the effects of the pandemic until it is overcome, and to allow for an earlier return to daily life. The video, on the link below, strikes me as nothing more than the usual propaganda. Paying lip service to the supplements, but the primary messages continues to be, wearing masks, physical distancing and washing hands. They even recommend purchasing a pulse oximeter.

And all this for a mortality rate that is less than the seasonal flu.

I want to ask a question about Curcumin. I have curcumin in powder, is this the same that the Curcumin they sell in the health stores 500% more expensive? Or when in pills the strength is different?
As far as my researches led me, curcumin is very poorly absorptible. Black pepper and/or lipids help for the bioabsorption. So, consume your curcuma with olive oil and pepper would be better than purchase some "juice of curcuma" in drugstores without any lipids. It seems that some labels are aware of this and offer some forms of curcuma with better bioavailability, so it could explain the price. But as far as I read, they talk about "nanoparticles" add-ons...

Thanks for the thread. Along with everything recommended, I was also thinking about incorporating subtle energy stimulation which activates latent subtle energy structures in the body via energy work.

I'm sifting through Robert Bruce's book "Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth." He has some good techniques for activating these structures and claims these exercises improve immune system function and enhance vitality and self healing ability. I would personally only experiment with the techniques related to stimulation of vital energy and leave the rest.

Here is a link to the book:

Sort of left field in relation to what is being discussed in this thread, but thought it might be useful.

Here's an interesting story about the successful use of Ivermectin in the treatment of an 80 yr old woman who had/has the virus. As it happens, even after it's use was shown to be helping her, the woman's family still had to legally battle the hospital that wanted to take her off of the medication. Fortunately though, there was a sane judge on the case:

New York Supreme Court Judge Order: Give The Patient Ivermectin As Court Battle Leads to Ivermectin for Successful Treatment Against COVID-19

Apparently, a judge just ordered the Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital to allow an 80-year old woman to be treated with Ivermectin. According to the family and attorney, the treatment saved the life of Judith Smentkiewicz. Although not yet approved, according to court documents, the woman’s daughter referred to it as a “miracle drug,” as do her attorneys, Ralph C. Lorigo and Jon F. Minear. Apparently, a doctor ordered the drug off-label in the intensive care unit (ICU), and as she improved, more than likely due to the drug, she was moved to another unit, and the doctor there stepped in and disallowed the use of the drug. Family members immediately involved lawyers and legal action to resume treatment. The New York Supreme Court Judge Henry J. Nowak aligned with the family.
Low Chance of Survival

Although the Buffalo News journalist, Dan Herbeck, reported that the hospital officials gave their mom’s chance of survival at about 20% due to severe COVID-19 (she was on a ventilator), doctors also told the family that she more than likely would be on a ventilator in an intensive care unit for at least a month.
Enter Ivermectin
Ms. Smentkiewicz’s son told journalist Herbeck that “we did a lot of research, we read about Ivermectin…the results sounded very promising, and we decided we had to try something different.” Thereafter the son told the Buffalo News journalist, “we pressured the doctor in the ICU to give it to her. He finally agreed.”
By Jan 2, the hospital doctor approved the first dose of the anti-parasite drug, according to court papers. The result: “a complete turnaround.” Apparently, within 48 hours, she was taken off the ventilator and transferred out of the ICU, reports the Buffalo News based on a review of court documents. However, once she was transferred to a different wing of the hospital, the doctors there refused to administer the drug, and the woman’s condition quickly worsened. Her son Michael declared, “We were astounded when they refused to give her any more doses.”
Enter the Lawyers
Thereafter, the family mobilized Ralph Lorigo, followed by immediate litigation. The hospital, operated by Kaleida Health, opposed the family’s request in court. The health system’s lawyers argued medical care should be made by doctors and not the courts.
Judge Declaration: Ivermectin & Improvement Again
However, Judge Nowak, on Jan. 8, ordered the hospital to “immediately administer the drug Ivermectin,” court papers reveal. Attorney Lorigo declared, “In 46 years as an attorney, I’ve never seen another case where a family had to get a court order to continue a treatment that had already been started by a hospital.”
Now, Michael Smentkiewicz reports that his mom’s condition now improves with the administration of Ivermectin. He was quoted by Buffalo News, “She called me (Wednesday) night. Her voice was raspy, but it was so exciting to hear her voice.” He continued, “She is sitting up in bed. She’s off the ventilator, but she has a cannula in her nose, providing supplemental oxygen.” She appears to be “turning the corner” in her fight, thanks to Ivermectin—and a judge. Perhaps, the son suggests, the “power of prayer” helps as well.
Ivermectin Status
As TrialSite has extensively chronicled, mounting data leads a growing number of physicians to consider it an important treatment to help combat COVID-19, along with vaccines and other approaches, such as monoclonal antibody-based products under emergency use authorization.
Although Ivermectin, approved for fighting parasites and lice, for example, is not yet approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seemingly knowing where the data is headed, the National Institute of Health (NIH) COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recently issued a change in position on Ivermectin.
Ivermectin has some passionate supporters in the medical field, but the U.S. Food & Drug Administration says the drug has not yet been approved for use in this country as a COVID-19 treatment.
TrialSite has led all media platforms as an independent and objective focus on studies around the world. TrialSite has accumulated and tracked more data about Ivermectin studies than any other media. The U.S. research establishment has been resistant to Ivermectin, despite accumulating data from randomized controlled trials from around the world. However, with growing data, there are signs of change. It’s unfortunate it’s taking so long.
FLCCC Influence
Dr. Pierre Kory, a physician that TrialSite often interviews, was mentioned in the Buffalo News article. The co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), Dr. Kory testified before Congress and the Senate that use of the drug could prevent “needless deaths.” The FLCCC just visited the NIH as well which could have triggered the update in Ivermectin’s status.
Source: TrialSite News

Thanks for the thread. Along with everything recommended, I was also thinking about incorporating subtle energy stimulation which activates latent subtle energy structures in the body via energy work.

I'm sifting through Robert Bruce's book "Energy Work: The Secrets of Healing and Spiritual Growth." He has some good techniques for activating these structures and claims these exercises improve immune system function and enhance vitality and self healing ability. I would personally only experiment with the techniques related to stimulation of vital energy and leave the rest.

Here is a link to the book:

Sort of left field in relation to what is being discussed in this thread, but thought it might be useful.

In the coming days, we all may be facing a population of recently-vaccinated walking chemical-weapons factories in the shape of human beings. My question would be this - would you trust your life with Bruce's claims that these techniques boost the immune system, vitality, self-healing? And what evidence exists that this is the case?

Sometimes the feeling of 'trust' in an author or practice comes from a genuine place, but often it comes from the false personality, some part of us that often just wants to 'do stuff' to 'feel good' or useful, and then we convince ourselves that it works. I've done that before, daydreaming to myself that "I'm doing energy techniques" and imagining I'm getting healthier, while in reality, I was not. I was deluding myself, and putting myself deeper to sleep.

I've been very grateful for the years of hard work on this network. It's resulted in numerous useful health protocols and practices on this forum - from EE to iodine to ketosis, etc. What I see is an evidence-based, rigorous, 'thinking-with-a-hammer' approach that's designed precisely to counteract the lullabies that those ol' New Age COINTELPRO agents are always trying to float our way. I'm not saying Robert Bruce is one of the bad guys, but given the point we are at in this timeline, to me it makes sense to get the most bang for my buck in terms of what I choose to do with my precious hours of life...

At least for Germany it is supposed that a questionnaire needs to be filled out before a vaccination and that is possibly the crux to avoid it. Because they will also ask for sensibilities, i.e. hazelnut and so on. If you are allergic you cannot be vaccinated since the contraindication. That is important to get to the contraindications of each vaccine beforehand and to use one symptom - you have or not - and to fill it out. They cannot ask for proof, because nobody wants to cause a shock in a patient. I will further get some more information in the future.

As stated above in the attachments (only in German) can be found the current declaration of consent that needs to be filled out beforehand and the contra indications in German for the mrna vaccines (the list below should be all English contraindications which are just the main ingredients). The contraindications don't list anything particular dangerous, unfortunately, and even lists simple sugar. And it looks like the English recommendations are harder and just add up a 15 or 30 min observation time even if you are allergic (see link below).
  • ALC-0315 = (4-Hydroxybutyl) azandiyl) to (hexan-6,1-diyl) to (2-hexyldecanoat)
  • ALC-0159 = 2-[(Polyethylenglykol)-2000]-N,N-Ditetradecylacetamid
  • 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholin
  • Cholesterol
  • Potassium chloride
  • Monopotassium phosphate
  • Sodium chloride
  • Dinatriumhydrogenphosphatdihydrat
  • Sucrose
English link (got deactivated even when it looks like that it is active, just copy and paste) www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/clinical-considerations.html

Attachments

• Einwilligung-de.pdf
    920 KB · Views: 10
  • Neueinführung Corona-Impfstoff BNT162b2 (COMIRNATY) | Gelbe Liste.pdf
    713.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom