Session 30 January 2021

I am also in the UK and very concerned that we are in for a hard ride. (Damn those Empire builders). I feel so sorry also when close family are desperate to get the vaccine. I have not mentioned what I know to anyone. My family already think I am nutty enough in believing in the spirit realm. They are all very bright, logical people but they haven't developed sufficiently open minds to be able to embrace certain concepts. If I just mention anything out of their ken they remark "conspiracy theory". It has become a mantra. So for the time being I am just going to sit back and see what happens.

Thanks so much to Laura and the crew for another deeply interesting session. :clap:

It's probably best to avoid telling people about nano-control chips and DNA-altering biowarfare. A better tactic is to just focus on what is widely known and acknowledged: that this "vaccine" is an experimental procedure that has not been properly tested; that the companies that developed it have been immunized from liability and therefore have no incentive for it to be safe; and that it is not expected that it will prevent people from being able to spread COVID. Given all of that, there isn't much upside to getting the vaccine, and considerable downside risk.

Taking that tone might, just might, introduce enough doubt for someone that they adopt a more cautious wait and see stance. Hopefully that leads to enough of a delay that they snap out of the trance sufficiently to refuse the "vaccine" entirely.

It's probably best to avoid telling people about nano-control chips and DNA-altering biowarfare. A better tactic is to just focus on what is widely known and acknowledged: that this "vaccine" is an experimental procedure that has not been properly tested; that the companies that developed it have been immunized from liability and therefore have no incentive for it to be safe; and that it is not expected that it will prevent people from being able to spread COVID. Given all of that, there isn't much upside to getting the vaccine, and considerable downside risk.

Taking that tone might, just might, introduce enough doubt for someone that they adopt a more cautious wait and see stance. Hopefully that leads to enough of a delay that they snap out of the trance sufficiently to refuse the "vaccine" entirely.
I see your point. In other words don't hit people with information that they cannot presently digest. I will concentrate on the more "digestible" information. I have enough of that up my sleeve thanks to the amazing video session with Dr. Simone Gold. It will be better for me anyway as I don't like the impression of my family glazing over when I am discussing such matters. Very off-putting. :whistle:

In other words don't hit people with information that they cannot presently digest. I will concentrate on the more "digestible" information.

That's it.

Also, if someone isn't signaling that they're unsure or looking for assistance in some way, don't beat them over the head with a contrary opinion. Free will has to be respected, even if they're on course to do something stupid.

(L) It IS fascinating, I gotta admit!

yes, it is fascinating. and this fascination is part of our curiosity to learn and acquire knowledge that protects. In William Shirer's book "Berlin Diary", William was fascinated to see how the Germans had become sheep ready to be sacrificed. How they accepted the lie, believed everything Hitler and his cronies said while being tired, depressed and not wanting war. I think it was this fascinated look of him that allowed William to survive the war.

Thank you, thank you very much. Thank you for all that you do for the community. Thank you also for giving us a foot on the ground.

Thank you so much, Laura, C's and team for the session.

May their bad ju-ju manifest quickly even if time is an illusion. The endless increasing pressure takes its toll: the daily popcorn is not as tasty anymore and there might be not enough romance novels to keep it all at bay.:ninja:

May we all stay connected, sane, knowing and loving. 💜

Thanks for sharing an interesting session!

(Andromeda) Words of wisdom?

A: At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

(Joe) There's not much to enjoy. It's painful.

(Chu) The problem is that shows are short. You watch for an hour or two, turn the TV off, and it's over. This show is going to go on for YEARS!

(Pierre) And there are Dukes and Duchesses in those shows. More entertaining. The real show doesn’t seem to have any Dukes…

(L) The only thing I can say about it is that we learn from it. At a certain point, you get to where... I dunno, you get more detached because you can only endure so much pain. It's like physical pain: at a certain point, something shuts down when you're having physical pain, and it stops. Either you stop feeling it because your brain stops carrying the signals, or you pass out, or SOMETHING happens. [laughter]

(Joe) It's like watching a slow train wreck. For a long time, you might think you'll sound the alarm and prevent the worst that's going to happen. But at some point you realize nobody's listening and it'll happen anyway. At that point, you have to realize it's simply out of your hands. And you see it happening over a long period of time, so you do get a bit anesthetized against it in a certain sense. You can't keep being stressed about it and survive.

(Andromeda) Or even shocked about it.

I had a few thoughts to share about "enjoying the show". The first thing that came to mind, and what often does when I see "enjoy the show" is this quote from Political Ponerology:

As a youth, I read a book about a naturalist wandering through the Amazon-basin wilderness. At some moment a small animal fell from a tree onto the nape of his neck, clawing his skin painfully and sucking his blood. The biologist cautiously removed it -- without anger, since that was its form of feeding -- and proceeded to study it carefully. This story stubbornly stuck in my mind during those very difficult times when a vampire fell onto our necks, sucking the blood of an unhappy nation.

Maintaining the attitude of a naturalist, while attempting to track the nature of macrosocial phenomenon in spite of all adversity, insures a certain intellectual distance and better psychological hygiene in the face of horrors that might otherwise be difficult to contemplate. Such an attitude also slightly increases the feeling of safety and furnishes an insight that this very method may help find a certain creative solution. This requires strict control of the natural, moralizing reflexes of revulsion, and other painful emotions that the phenomenon provokes in any normal person when it deprives him of his joy of life and personal safety, ruining his own future and that of his nation. Scientific curiosity therefore becomes a loyal ally during such times.

This quote has stood out in my mind since the first time I read PP. One of the reasons I like it is that it puts things in perspective. In L's mind the vampire is "a small animal" engaging it "its for of feeding". Compared to the vast majority of human beings there are a small number of psychopaths and they are engaging in their natural behavior. We need to understand them and learn how to avoid having them drop onto our necks.

L advocates "strict control of the natural, moralizing reflexes of revulsion, and other painful emotions that the phenomenon provokes in any normal person" and as I understand it this is at least partly to protect oneself from the many emotional hooks that are used in the "narratives" that pull normal people into the pseudo-realities that the psychopaths create. We must pay attention to reality and watch carefully for the places where we are being emotionally manipulated.

It also conveys a feeling that we are visiting a jungle, but we're not from the jungle and when we're done with our research we're going to go home.

Of course no one can maintain the attitude of a naturalist 100% of the time, but its something worth cultivating IMO.

The other thing I'd like to bring up is that, while the situation is bad and likely to get much worse here on the BBM, its not that bad yet and we don't know for sure how things will play out! When I look back into what I've read about history there are many time periods that were much worse than the time we're living in now, OSIT. The Black Death in Europe, the spread of small pox and other diseases across the Americas after the conquistadors arrived, Gengis Khan and the Mongol horde raping and pillaging across Asia, the Inquisition, just to name a few. It could be that we (I?) just have it easy in this life, but I can be grateful to live where I live and have the opportunity to "enjoy the show" from a relatively comfortable position, at least so far.

That's my two cents, FWIW!

Thanks for another amazing session. I really want to try and enjoy the show but finding it really hard. Being in the UK I’m gonna have a front row seat, a lot of karma coming our way. Must be why SO many people are queuing up for the “vaccine.” Tough watching loved ones fall for this madness, my wife is really thinking of getting the shot as she’s a nurse (under a lot of pressure as well.) I’ve spoke about the dangers and she read Gaby’s article but everyone else around her pro vaccine. Heart breaking.

I wouldn't worry too much about family members getting the vaccine (assuming they're relatively healthy). I don't think it's going to cause any problems for most people and, assuming there's a 'chipped' version, even if someone gets one of those there are likely ways and means to counter any negative effects.

Last edited:
Thank you for this new session and many interesting topics to ponder!

Yes, things seem like they are getting out of control for those who want to exert their power over the masses. In Norway, the government is going back and forth on the lock-down measures and it seems so inconsistent and unlogical. I have a tendency of being over-optimistic but I think I can see some signs of more and more people not buying into the effects of lock-downs. They are still scared of the virus and open to the Pfizer vaccine we have here, but still, they are questioning other things. I have also been very open in my take on the whole situation in the world, from the election in the US to the whole Covid situation. Not on social media but in discussions with friends and family. Maybe I will tone it down a little.

I must admit that I have been very tired lately. In my last couple of visits to the store, I have been putting on a facemask. My daughter has been asking me why I'm the "only one"(there are others too, but few) who don't use a mask. I have tried to explain, but she's in first grade and being indoctrinated by everyone but me so it's difficult for her. I put on the mask because I felt like I didn't have the energy to deal with the questions and potential arguments every time I went to the store. My only fear is that this only shows to the Univers that I'm a quitter and that even though I tried I'm still one of the sheep.

Hopefully, I'm overthinking and I will not be left behind in the coming times. I know this is a selfish way to think, but I have been worried that I don't do enough and that one day I will wake up and all of you will be gone.

On a more positive note. Lately, when I have been fed-up and feel sorry for my self for being where I am "alone" and miss likeminded people this quote has come to my mind: "It does not matter where you are, but who you are and what you see" and this always puts a smile on my face :-)

Anyway, thanks for being here!

Thank you for another helpful and informative session :wizard::flowers:

I can't say I was surprised Trump didn't stand up to the Deep State. At the end of the day the guy has a family to protect and he's already done a lot. I didn't have too much hope that he was going to be another Putin but I'm grateful he gave us 4 years of his life. It must have been truly tough for him. The guy clearly does have a heart and he seems to be a genuine patriot. Seeing his country infested by the cancer of evil to that extent must have been taxing. He kept pushing on despite the media war against him and enemies and back stabbers behind every corner. Honestly, how many people would have the guts to endure this much for this long?

As for the vaccines, I checked the government website here and apparently people with severe allergies and blood clotting issues should consult with their doctor before taking the jab. All of a sudden my multiple food sensitivities are actually quite handy. Same thing goes for my genetic tests done over the years that show increased risk of blood clots

I realise there's a vaccine detox thread on the forum but I'd rather keep that option as an absolutely last resort. I've already accepted that air travel may not be an option for the unvaccinated in the not-too-distant future, and that's the worst they could do to me. My job is 100% remote and I can certainly live happily without attending venues, events or restaurants. I've always been more of a homebody who preferred occasional outdoor adventures in a small group or on my own anyway.

Q: (Joe) I have one last question. Several months ago, we talked about speaking out against things going on. They said strategic enclosure to the max. And we just... didn't pay any attention to that whatsoever. [laughter]

I was actually wondering which part exactly was toned down in your posts ;-D

The other thing I'd like to bring up is that, while the situation is bad and likely to get much worse here on the BBM, its not that bad yet and we don't know for sure how things will play out! When I look back into what I've read about history there are many time periods that were much worse than the time we're living in now, OSIT. The Black Death in Europe, the spread of small pox and other diseases across the Americas after the conquistadors arrived, Gengis Khan and the Mongol horde raping and pillaging across Asia, the Inquisition, just to name a few. It could be that we (I?) just have it easy in this life, but I can be grateful to live where I live and have the opportunity to "enjoy the show" from a relatively comfortable position, at least so far.
You are so right for this and for the little vampire on our necks. To put in perspective is good to read, for me anyway, Herodotus. All these battles, massacres, genocides, wars... All these stories of vengeance, of power, of greed and sufferance and pain. When I read Herodotus I say to myself it is ok, for now. History is a good teacher of the human condition. We are not the only ones to suffer, not the first ones and not the last.

I want to say also that Herodotus was a very curious man, fascinated also by the past and the present, by people and places, by history itself.

I am also in the UK and very concerned that we are in for a hard ride. (Damn those Empire builders). I feel so sorry also when close family are desperate to get the vaccine. I have not mentioned what I know to anyone. My family already think I am nutty enough in believing in the spirit realm. They are all very bright, logical people but they haven't developed sufficiently open minds to be able to embrace certain concepts. If I just mention anything out of their ken they remark "conspiracy theory". It has become a mantra. So for the time being I am just going to sit back and see what happens.

Thanks so much to Laura and the crew for another deeply interesting session. :clap:
I wouldn't worry too much about family members getting the vaccine (assuming their relatively healthy). I don't think it's going to cause any problems for most people and, assuming there's a 'chipped' version, even if someone gets one of those there are likely ways and means to counter any negative effects.
I’ve bought a few of the things on Gaby’s list and she does take vit c and d so hopefully she stands firm and doesn’t take it. If she does then I’ll have a few of the tools to help her if she has a reaction. Thanks Joe.

Thanks for the session!

Amazing they started with the chips implant process. My country bought a massive batch of the Russian ones, which makes me wonder if the agenda is the same for these as well. Nonetheless, there's no way I'll get one and I know some people that won't get them either. The mocking on social media is obviously aimed at people not taking them, calling them uh... "not smart" and the like in an attempt to demonize them, comparing them to flat-earth theorists. Then you have the myrad of people bragging on social media about them getting them. It's, like Joe said, a clown show.

I'll also second the "enjoy the show" stance. Chaos has been unleashed, I'll step out and look at it instead of fightning against it or being dragged into it. Also wondering if all the earthquakes going around are part of the rebound effect caused by this violation of the collective free will. I don't know how the Universe "takes" the violation of their rules, but I guess we shall wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom