Session 30 January 2021

The Movie "Deja Vu"

is indeed a fascinating one. And the film music is fantastic (kind of special in it's own right) !!

Some musical inspiration from the movie "Deja Vu"

"Algiers Ferry"
by Harry Gregson-Williams

Starting slow, taking off at 01:00 in a soft dramatic, flowing way

"Claire's Apartment"
by Harry Gregson-Williams

Suggestive, slow-paced, mystical

Thank you Laura and Chateau Family for another timely and inspiring session! It gives me hope, and more 'Faith in the process'. As far as 'enjoying' the show, well, I'm starting to. With all that's going on and knowing there's much more to come, and not having any real 'fear', I think is quite enjoyable.

Yesterday I had this weird and very pleasent experience with som kind of good energy coming into my livingroom. It is not the first time I experience this (and it is confirmed by a friend when visiting me some months ago). The entity (energy visit) lasted only some minutes. It was strong, nearly unbearable, so I deflected. The incident has given me a lot to think about. Is this a sign of the times or only me?

Hey Sheeba, how far are you into The Wave series?

What is the Url for this to download ?

Look up, to the Menu...

Where it says "Resources". As you click there, you will see a list with pdf files / 'Top Resources'
The first post then says "CassWiki PDF".

As you click there - a new page appears - and sometimes it is easy to miss where the download link is. It is to the upper right, marked with an orange background "Download"

Well, you have arrived at the source :clap: to your question.

A: At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it. Goodbye.
I feel that this means that we are the show, or at least a large part of it. We are not passive observers eating popcorn. The admonition to enjoy it could very well mean that we are about to experience what we perceive to be very painful. The enjoyment only comes when the lesson is learned.

The "Powers That Be"

Cass Wiki: Refers to government in a very general way, rather than to any specific institutions, layers, or other divisions within it"
Yes that’s what I was referring to. I’m not into using acronyms much either, but ‘PTB’ is often used on the forum (sometimes even TPTB ie The Powers That Be) & I find myself using it too 😊

Thank you Laura and team for the session. :)

Personally, I don't know how we can "enjoy the show" when there is nothing about this "show" that is enjoyable! It almost sounds like they're saying that we should be detached observers of the plight of the human race that don't get it and also the many victims that the Covid scam has left in its wake. We are all in this together. Instead of enjoying the show, I feel we should have empathy and to not give up hope that there will be a better world coming. The C's said it themselves in the March 2019 session: "Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world." Though, I might be right off base what enjoying the show means. :-)

Thank you Laura and team for the session. :)

Personally, I don't know how we can "enjoy the show" when there is nothing about this "show" that is enjoyable! It almost sounds like they're saying that we should be detached observers of the plight of the human race that don't get it and also the many victims that the Covid scam has left in its wake. We are all in this together. Instead of enjoying the show, I feel we should have empathy and to not give up hope that there will be a better world coming. The C's said it themselves in the March 2019 session: "Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world." Though, I might be right off base what enjoying the show means. :-)

Is it possible ?

That the expression of "Enjoy the show" can easily get misinterpret ?

I mean for obvious reasons, because if taken literally by the words - it almost sounds sarcastic. Strange that I have not reflected about this before - because ever since I heard that expression - I always had an intuitive feeling to understand it what it means - albeit never put it down into words (:scared: uhm, my big mouth - now I have to prove it *eeep*).

I believe "enjoying the show" is a spiritual-mental encouragement, to detach from the traps which are by darker forces designed to capture our "wild" emotions easily, preferably through big numbers of souls (the more the merrier).

Instead - to see things with empathy (e.g. I understand, I sense, I see, I feel) yet staying impersonal (I do not engage into the traps / nor into the energy that is attached, begging us to "react"). Therefore you stay free, being able to choose - when to help - as awareness powers you in the moment - knowing what to do, when to do it. And when not !

So, that way, "Enjoying the Show" is staying detached (but not ignorant), means to stay close, aware and watchful over events, without letting yourself getting infected by the narratives and their embedded "invitations" to re-act.

Many of the English verbs beginning with 'en' describe an active act of making/creating/facilitating or putting sth. into sth. So I thought the 'enjoy' is not so much about your (passive) feeling or experience of funny aspects of the state of the world, but more about how much you put joy into the world as a help for others, as in 'enrich' for example. Similar to what was talked about on the forum about 'love' being a verb (what you do), not a feeling.
Not that I'm particularly helpful in this regard :rolleyes: but I appreciate it when others are able to do this. And funny things are only a small part of it. There is the sublime, fascination, adventurousness etc. which create joy, all very good against terror and fear.

I must admit that I have been very tired lately. In my last couple of visits to the store, I have been putting on a facemask. My daughter has been asking me why I'm the "only one"(there are others too, but few) who don't use a mask. I have tried to explain, but she's in first grade and being indoctrinated by everyone but me so it's difficult for her. I put on the mask because I felt like I didn't have the energy to deal with the questions and potential arguments every time I went to the store. My only fear is that this only shows to the Univers that I'm a quitter and that even though I tried I'm still one of the sheep.

If you are wearing the mask to avoid troubles or fines, or/and to make your daughter feel comfortable when visiting stores, I think you can file it under "external considering" instead of seeing yourself as "one of the sheep", Odin. We all have to wear masks in certain situations in these bizarre times, there's no avoiding it anymore. But if internally you know the truth, and you know that you are only doing it for specific reasons and for short time, then you haven't "quitted", you just adapted to the times. And only outwardly.

You could always make a show of taking off the mask with a dramatic sign "Finally, I can breathe again!" as you exit the stores. Some kids find it funny, and some adults smile in understanding, or so has been my experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom