(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hello @Redrock12, here's the link for the meeting and the ID:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 282921554

See you guys in 30 mins!
Most of my evenings this lunar cycle are taken by remote shift (job related) I'm currently doing, so I won't be able to participate to our regular Saturday reading workshops (also Monday EE sessions).
Hopefully, when this job is done, I'll again join you in our discussions. :flowers:

Most of my evenings this lunar cycle are taken by remote shift (job related) I'm currently doing, so I won't be able to participate to our regular Saturday reading workshops (also Monday EE sessions).
Hopefully, when this job is done, I'll again join you in our discussions. :flowers:
Thanks for letting us know, Saša. Take care and hope to see you soon.

In our last reading meet up for AU Connie mentioned a Tuesday meet up. At the time I said it was too last for me but now I realise I was actually thinking of the Sunday meet up for the other side of the globe. Is there a Tuesday one that I'm missing @Arwenn? I don't see anything in the forum. I do catch the Friday meditation - maybe there is a Tuesday one that was being referred to?

Hi KTC, we have public meetings which are open to all forum members, and also meetings between members of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (FOTCM.) Have a look at this thread for links about FOTCM and this thread if you are interested in joining the private FOTCM board. Hope this helps!

Hi KTC, we have public meetings which are open to all forum members, and also meetings between members of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (FOTCM.) Have a look at this thread for links about FOTCM and this thread if you are interested in joining the private FOTCM board. Hope this helps!
No worries. I’ve been a member for a few years but haven’t been granted access to the private board yet. Waiting patiently, all good :)

Back
Top Bottom