(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
No worries. I’ve been a member for a few years but haven’t been granted access to the private board yet. Waiting patiently, all good :)
@KTC, we still don't have your signed application. It's a must, unfortunately, for legal reasons. Would you mind submitting it again (just to make it easier for everyone), print it, sign and mail it to the HQ? You could also scan the signed paper and email it in the meantime to us so that we can take action before it physically arrives in the US.

@KTC, we still don't have your signed application. It's a must, unfortunately, for legal reasons. Would you mind submitting it again (just to make it easier for everyone), print it, sign and mail it to the HQ? You could also scan the signed paper and email it in the meantime to us so that we can take action before it physically arrives in the US.
Will do. Apologies I thought I had sent it forever ago. I’m away for the next week so will get it done when I return home :) thanks for checking @Possibility of Being

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop:

Here's the video of the last meeting Ch 53: Strange Birds and Ch 54: Glimpses of Other Realities

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussing Ch 55: Albert Einstein, Free Energy and the Strange Deaths of Morris K. Jessup and Stefan Marinov and Ch 56: Intolerance, Cruelty and the Economics of Intelligence next Saturday. Just a reminder that we will be having a break over Easter & will reconvene next Saturday 10th April.

See you all then!

Reactions: sid
Back
Top Bottom