I apologize

If i started a noisy tend (originally) with the Finnish Prime minister's glass-like looks in her eyes (as with the New Zealand PM) a couple weeks back. It wasn't to indulge into trying to figure out who is evil and who is not. As much as it might be tempting to do so - part of the ego does follow the temptation... - there is just no honest rule or way, to determine that. Especially not over a distance, or in photos.

I also believe that fixating on "evil looks", supports the wrong energy... So, it is better to orient towards the light in/with people, rather then trying to determine who is "evil" or "soulless". (Better just observe like a wise ones; e.g. not with immediate conclusions) Usually the kind of vital information is coming to you - so, is not that you have to search for it (otherwise the info get's corrupted from ego) I believe it is better, to just stay a keen, silent, neutral observer...

The reasons I brought it up first, was simply an observation, that it felt strange with a certain look in eyes, I had seen in several leading people... It startled me.

Now something else.

The AstraZeneca/Oxford debate...

Not that I for a single moment wish to lessen the dangers behind the AstraZeneca/Oxford Injection - but when you look at the numbers of fatalities and side effects - the Pfizer/BioNTech ["TOZINAMERAN"] jab is way worse... (but I also have to remember that it has been distributed in greater numbers than others).

Statistics EudraVigilance
European Database for suspected adverse drug reaction reports

Within the EU, via the Stockholmbased EMA, European Medicines Agency, up until 13 March 2021 - 3963 deaths in total have been reported for all injections. (se graph below)

2021-03-22-at-23-36-18.jpg

In total 199.180 people got side effects (mild to severe) reported in the EU up until 20 March 2021. All of them are listed under "suspected cases", though. Well what else is there to expect - since they don't spit it out bluntly officially.

In the chart below

showing the distribution of side effects for the Pfizer/BioNTech's jab called "Tozinameran", (up until 20 March 2021) within the EU EEA countries. Italy reports by far the greatest numbers...

_-2021-03-23-at-09-17-42.jpg

There is a lot of statistics

and numbers to discover at EudraVigilance. "To consult the reports for Covid-19 vaccines, follow the link, then click on letter "C2 and scroll down until "Covid-19". It then shows three different vaccines

mRNA Moderna (CX-024414)
mRNA Pfizer-Biontech (Tozinameran)
Astra Zeneca (CHADOX1 NCOV19)

Each of the three opens a dashboard, in which you further can explore the numbers/graphs, in the upper menu folders.

• Number of individual cases
• Number of individual Cases received over time
• Number of Individual Cases by EEA countries

• Number of Individual Cases by Reaction Group
• Number of Individual Cases for a selected Reaction Group
• Number of Individual Cases for a selected Reaction

• Line Listing

If you are there, and click the various folders mentioned above, it becomes a bit more clear, because of the graphical interface of the numbers, making it easier to see what the sections are all about.

As of 20 March 2021

Total amount of side effects - of all kinds, incl. deaths - in the EU (actually "EEA countries") so not all EU countries are reporting.

Moderna
7.030 cases

Pfizer/BioNTech
111.508 cases

Astra Zeneca
80.642 cases

TOTAL
199.180 cases

It is strange, you know...

How individual lives, simply dissapear... As I try to read the graphs and numbers at the EudraVigilance site, my mind becomes entangled into the world of numbers... and in that task... I notice, that humanity; the individual live as such, the stories, the real effects, the consequences in the "small".... kind of "disappears". Something as "simple" as a condition caused by a genetic jab, can in fact have the consequence that you can't perform your duty in a profession. It might be somehing with the eyes, or tremors, or dizziness that doesn't go away. All those small" things, would be enough in my own profession as a subway driver - to loose my job or to get placed somewhere else. And that too, is a consequences that can affect livelihood, paying the bills etc.

"small" things just seem to disappear in a fog of vast amounts of numbers.

Who would really care, what's really behind... ? (I am not saying that it shouldn't be done; to deal with numbers. I am just pointing out, that the numbers have a different type of language, playing in a different area, in which most human aspects get lost - especially when coordinated with people who are just... in for the numbers.

And then come those, who just want quick answers (politicians) delivered on a silver platter, so they can fire up their strategic (often plain stupid) words and arguments for the public. Which can be changed into the opposite, in a flash - mean absolutely...

... nothing.

I apologize

If i started a noisy tend (originally) with the Finnish Prime minister's glass-like looks in her eyes (as with the New Zealand PM) a couple weeks back. It wasn't to indulge into trying to figure out who is evil and who is not. As much as it might be tempting to do so - part of the ego does follow the temptation... - there is just no honest rule or way, to determine that. Especially not over a distance, or in photos.

I also believe that fixating on "evil looks", supports the wrong energy... So, it is better to orient towards the light in/with people, rather then trying to determine who is "evil" or "soulless". (Better just observe like a wise ones; e.g. not with immediate conclusions) Usually the kind of vital information is coming to you - so, is not that you have to search for it (otherwise the info get's corrupted from ego) I believe it is better, to just stay a keen, silent, neutral observer...

The reasons I brought it up first, was simply an observation, that it felt strange with a certain look in eyes, I had seen in several leading people... It startled me.

Now something else.

The AstraZeneca/Oxford debate...

Not that I for a single moment wish to lessen the dangers behind the AstraZeneca/Oxford Injection - but when you look at the numbers of fatalities and side effects - the Pfizer/BioNTech ["TOZINAMERAN"] jab is way worse... (but I also have to remember that it has been distributed in greater numbers than others).

Statistics EudraVigilance
European Database for suspected adverse drug reaction reports

Within the EU, via the Stockholmbased EMA, European Medicines Agency, up until 13 March 2021 - 3963 deaths in total have been reported for all injections. (se graph below)

View attachment 43925

In total 199.180 people got side effects (mild to severe) reported in the EU up until 20 March 2021. All of them are listed under "suspected cases", though. Well what else is there to expect - since they don't spit it out bluntly officially.

In the chart below

showing the distribution of side effects for the Pfizer/BioNTech's jab called "Tozinameran", (up until 20 March 2021) within the EU EEA countries. Italy reports by far the greatest numbers...

View attachment 43926

There is a lot of statistics

and numbers to discover at EudraVigilance. "To consult the reports for Covid-19 vaccines, follow the link, then click on letter "C2 and scroll down until "Covid-19". It then shows three different vaccines

mRNA Moderna (CX-024414)
mRNA Pfizer-Biontech (Tozinameran)
Astra Zeneca (CHADOX1 NCOV19)

Each of the three opens a dashboard, in which you further can explore the numbers/graphs, in the upper menu folders.

• Number of individual cases
• Number of individual Cases received over time
• Number of Individual Cases by EEA countries

• Number of Individual Cases by Reaction Group
• Number of Individual Cases for a selected Reaction Group
• Number of Individual Cases for a selected Reaction

• Line Listing

If you are there, and click the various folders mentioned above, it becomes a bit more clear, because of the graphical interface of the numbers, making it easier to see what the sections are all about.

As of 20 March 2021

Total amount of side effects - of all kinds, incl. deaths - in the EU (actually "EEA countries") so not all EU countries are reporting.

Moderna
7.030 cases

Pfizer/BioNTech
111.508 cases

Astra Zeneca
80.642 cases

TOTAL
199.180 cases

It is strange, you know...

How individual lives, simply dissapear... As I try to read the graphs and numbers at the EudraVigilance site, my mind becomes entangled into the world of numbers... and in that task... I notice, that humanity; the individual live as such, the stories, the real effects, the consequences in the "small".... kind of "disappears". Something as "simple" as a condition caused by a genetic jab, can in fact have the consequence that you can't perform your duty in a profession. It might be somehing with the eyes, or tremors, or dizziness that doesn't go away. All those small" things, would be enough in my own profession as a subway driver - to loose my job or to get placed somewhere else. And that too, is a consequences that can affect livelihood, paying the bills etc.

"small" things just seem to disappear in a fog of vast amounts of numbers.

Who would really care, what's really behind... ? (I am not saying that it shouldn't be done; to deal with numbers. I am just pointing out, that the numbers have a different type of language, playing in a different area, in which most human aspects get lost - especially when coordinated with people who are just... in for the numbers.

And then come those, who just want quick answers (politicians) delivered on a silver platter, so they can fire up their strategic (often plain stupid) words and arguments for the public. Which can be changed into the opposite, in a flash - mean absolutely...

... nothing.
It is sad yes, I can easily put myself in their lives and at the same time I know that they decided by themselves, the majority, to take the jab. Ignorance is the reason of all of this. Knowledged protects. It protects us. But yes, numbers, statistics, panels, numbers, numbers, the AI lives by numbers.

They will reopen Denmark, as soon as all over 50 have been vaccinated. There will be a digital passport that will inform if one is vaccinated or not and if one has a negative test. Apparently, all over 50 have to be.
Aftale om en langsigtet genåbningsplan på plads 22. mar. 2021, 23:33 Opd. 23. mar. 2021, 05:14
- With a few exceptions, Danish society must be opened up when everyone over the age of 50 has been vaccinated. After Easter, all children and young people return to school or education to some extent, and the liberal professions can open. Coronapas from the end of March Liberal professions as hairdressers reopen on April 6 with demands for negative coronate test. A requirement for a corona passport is introduced, which shows whether you have been vaccinated or have a negative corona test. Children are exempt from the requirement to show coronapas. From the end of March, the app 'MyHealth' will function as a functional but simple corona pass. By the end of May, a more advanced and user-friendly app is expected to be launched. After this, the community will be opened at 14-day intervals, Mette Frederiksen explained at the press conference.
If the new app does not already functions as a tracing app this feature will only be an update away. It appears as if the Government and whoever they represent have got everything they wanted a year ago, if not more.

Is it not telling that an acquaintance opposes the new measures because of experiences with a totalitarian communist regime, and told me recently: "When I see something that is totalitarian, I know it, I grew up with, it and I don't like it." There have been others that came from totalitarian regimes that have even spoken up publicly, shocked and sad that the freedoms they desired has been overturned so quickly. Can one blame such people for feeling lonely with their thoughts, unable to understand that not more people around them, people who praised their own freedoms, civil rights and democracy, react to their words of concern?

Compulsory vaccines for care-workers 'tricky'​

c2293060-8218-4892-b1ef-1c3f540ae683.png

BBC Radio 5 Live

We've heard today Matt Hancock say the government is considering making vaccines compulsory for care home workers? And we've heard some nurses' leaders talk about the extra burden that might cause the sector, and people's autonomy over what goes into their bodies.

So would it be right?

Jeremy Brown, a professor of respiratory infection at University College London, and a member of the government's Joint Committee for Vaccinations and Immunisation, says he "intrinsically" doesn’t like the idea of making vaccines compulsory for any segment of the population.

"This one is a bit trickier because it really should be part of the duty of care," he says. "All frontline healthcare workers and people that work in care homes need to be vaccinated to protect the people that they’re looking after.

"I do find this tricky, I’m still not keen on the idea of compulsory vaccination," he added.

Neither am I Jeremy.

They will reopen Denmark, as soon as all over 50 have been vaccinated. There will be a digital passport that will inform if one is vaccinated or not and if one has a negative test. Apparently, all over 50 have to be.
Aftale om en langsigtet genåbningsplan på plads 22. mar. 2021, 23:33 Opd. 23. mar. 2021, 05:14

If the new app does not already functions as a tracing app this feature will only be an update away. It appears as if the Government and whoever they represent have got everything they wanted a year ago, if not more.

Is it not telling that an acquaintance opposes the new measures because of experiences with a totalitarian communist regime, and told me recently: "When I see something that is totalitarian, I know it, I grew up with, it and I don't like it." There have been others that came from totalitarian regimes that have even spoken up publicly, shocked and sad that the freedoms they desired has been overturned so quickly. Can one blame such people for feeling lonely with their thoughts, unable to understand that not more people around them, people who praised their own freedoms, civil rights and democracy, react to their words of concern?
Wasn't there recently a nearly week long protest against mandatory vaccination in Denmark ? What changed ?

My company just sent out a corporate email, offering an incentive of 200.00 to employees who will take the covid vaccine (because it works!) I am living in crazy world.
Other companies would/seem to follow..
They need to encourage people to get illed or killed..
yeap! crazy world!

Krispy Kreme offers free glazed donut to those who show Covid vaccine card
Starting Monday, Krispy Kreme is offering customers an extra incentive to get vaccinated — a free Original Glazed doughnut to those who present their vaccine card at any Krispy Kreme store in the U.S.

And it isn’t just a one-time offer — those with vaccine cards can return every single day for free donuts through the end of 2021.

On its website, the company says those who want the free treat must present a Covid-19 vaccination record card indicating that they have received at least one shot of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines, or the single shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The company will not honor vaccine stickers.
“Providing free Original Glazed doughnuts to those who get vaccinated is just another gesture that we hope sweetens people’s lives as the country accelerates to put this virus behind us,” the company said in a statement to NBC News.
Killing me softly, killing me softly... :violin:

Wasn't there recently a nearly week long protest against mandatory vaccination in Denmark ? What changed ?
Perhaps, though my impression is that it has not been something really major. To give you an idea of the most recent event which was the World Wide Demonstrations on Saturday. It began in Copenhagen at 12 and lasted until 17:30. In this post from Saturday, you can find the Telegram channel for the Danish action on that day. Much is not from Denmark though, but are repostings from elsewhere. I was told there might have been a 1000 in Copenhagen, but that must have been before 14:00, when I arrived. I stayed for a couple of hours listening to talks mainly by different amateur speakers. How many people? I would say 250 max, a very friendly crowd, very nice really, Frankly, I think few of those who had shown up had any illusion about the future or that any demo, talk, sign or shouting will make a dent. I think many do it not because of any expectation of an effect, but out of self-respect, respect for values they believe in and love for their children. If these small meetings keep coming, some people might even get to know each other and find new friends, it has already happened. I met an acquaintance that I have not seen for five years. It felt like a small miracle, well worth of hug without a mask.

I don't watch television but this is the first clip i've seen from a UK soap opera that is clearly intended to directly address the coronavirus vaccine issue. It's likely there are others but this is the first i've come across. It's fairly popular with an average of 5 million viewers per episode (so Wiki tells me).

Unsurprisingly it has a strong propaganda quality and appears to be intended to tarnish 'anti-vaxxers' overall, as well as giving those who would denounce them some apparently pithy quotes to throw back at them.

The anti-vaxxer is shown buying some tobacco, as if that's evidence of her foolishness - because smokers are the other pariahs UK programming targets - but that also just shows how upside down things are when we consider the study from China that showed smokers were 'less likely to be infected'.

It's a minute or so long and i'll leave it here in case anybody fancies getting an idea of what the propaganda in entertainment is looking like at the moment:

Perhaps, though my impression is that it has not been something really major. To give you an idea of the most recent event which was the World Wide Demonstrations on Saturday. It began in Copenhagen at 12 and lasted until 17:30. In this post from Saturday, you can find the Telegram channel for the Danish action on that day. Much is not from Denmark though, but are repostings from elsewhere. I was told there might have been a 1000 in Copenhagen, but that must have been before 14:00, when I arrived. I stayed for a couple of hours listening to talks mainly by different amateur speakers. How many people? I would say 250 max, a very friendly crowd, very nice really, Frankly, I think few of those who had shown up had any illusion about the future or that any demo, talk, sign or shouting will make a dent. I think many do it not because of any expectation of an effect, but out of self-respect, respect for values they believe in and love for their children. If these small meetings keep coming, some people might even get to know each other and find new friends, it has already happened. I met an acquaintance that I have not seen for five years. It felt like a small miracle, well worth of hug without a mask.
Thank you for that explanation. Lets hope that even these small happenings will generate a slowly growing movement because it is all now about the young. Over a year of lock downs in some countries and only so called distance learning will destroy many young lives and their future. I can not find right now where I read this but due to lock down in the US on average people gained around 40% in weight !!! Obesity will slowly damage someones health. In the kids it goes in both directions. Some gain weight from constant sitting around and in front of the computer while others from depression lose weight.

Blowback has truly come to the Western World.

Over a year of lock downs in some countries and only so called distance learning will destroy many young lives and their future.
One area where the development of children is stifled is that of social cognition: The Wiki has:
Social cognition is a sub-topic of various branches of psychology that focuses on how people process, store, and apply information about other people and social situations. It focuses on the role that cognitive processes play in social interactions.[1]

More technically, social cognition refers to how people deal with conspecifics (members of the same species) or even across species (such as pet) information, include four stages: encoding, storage, retrieval, and processing.
The term social cognition has been used in multiple areas in psychology and cognitive neuroscience, most often to refer to various social abilities disrupted in autism,[3] schizophrenia[4] and psychopathy.[5] In cognitive neuroscience the biological basis of social cognition is investigated.[6][7][8] Developmental psychologists study the development of social cognition abilities.[9]
I discovered this term recently when I tried to find research done on the effects of reading fiction. See this post. While romance novels may not be the thing for children, it is possible one could come up with ideas for a list of titles to alleviate the effects of the current restrictive policies. It would have to be adapted to the age, ability and interests of the child. A three-year-old would require a different approach than a 13-year-old.
I can not find right now where I read this but due to lock down in the US on average people gained around 40% in weight !!! Obesity will slowly damage someones health. In the kids it goes in both directions. Some gain weight from constant sitting around and in front of the computer while others from depression lose weight.
Same here, but how much reason it there for concern? I recall an old story, beginning in Genesis 41:25, about seven abundant years followed by seven lean years. In the story, there is a warning through a dream, and its interpretation induces society to prepare. By analogy and given what we know and the objective madness of the policies being implemented right now, it is predictable that abundance as we know it will hardly continue forever. In the story, the knowledge of the future is used to prepare, but this is not the case now. Rather one suspects that the knowledge of some people in power is used by them against the very people they rule over. Therefore, while it is true that some gain more weight than is usually considered healthy, and yes, I have seen visible gains among young people, then I also suspect at least a few of the more instinctively connected children and teenagers do pick up ripples of their possible futures and prepare themselves in different ways, including like bears for the winter. Perhaps for some, preparation involves gaining an extra stone (14 pounds/6.35 kg), who knows?

Back
Top Bottom