Compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements.

All quotes:

@dreamer ,

I think you may have included the multi-session quotes in your list. That would inflate the sequential order count of the included quotes. Those sessions are ones that have quotes from older sessions and may repeat previous quotes you already have. Also the "statements" containing the quotes are not available by just listing the words by themselves.

The sessions where multi-sessions occur are:

2012-07-22
2013-05-28
2014-08-16
2014-10-11
2014-12-06
2014-12-13
2017-03-25

Also, at the end of your list I could only find "friendly" in a question @ark asked (which is not a quote by the Cs) :

Session 9 June 2018:
Q: (Pierre) The queen bee makes babies, and you bring knowledge babies. To get this knowledge, you have to be vulnerable and open. So you need to be surrounded by warrior bees, which is us, but particularly Arky.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place. So, I was thinking about asking are there any others similar groups or organizations in the universe that we can try kind of connecting with - not necessarily openly - but to join forces with so we are not alone? So we can grow in a sense like a tree with roots going in different directions. Should we do something active to find so to say "friendly" forces? And which way?

Some of your quotes (like "General Law and "entropic") I did not find in the sessions anywhere like these at the end of your list:

"General Law" "Coral Castle" "friendly" "smashing" "evolution" "entropic"

If you could include the source it would be helpful I think. I only found "smashing" in a 2009 session. You have it placed at the end of the list which makes me wonder what kind of sequence you are using. There are many more quoted words after the year 2009 than "smashing". If I have collected the quotes accurately i would not list a word occurring in 2018 ("friendly") before one occurring in 2009 ("smashing").

Session 3 January 2009:
A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

I may have missed something but I am a bit confused by your list.

I have skipped quoted sessions in sessions. "friendly" is from the session from 13 March 2021 and the rest also is from that session. You can search in a web browser by using ctrl/cmd+F :-)

Last edited:
I have skipped quoted sessions in sessions. "friendly" is from the session from 13 March 2021 and the rest also is from that session. You can search in a web browser by using ctrl/cmd+F :-)

Thanks, @dreamer. I realized I have not added the last session to my files. Your list is probably complete. I find the readability of it difficult but maybe others will find it beneficial.

Using a web browser seems limited in capturing the search results so I use several different text editors and utilities but thanks for the tip.

Not sure if this was discussed, but quoting comes in many forms and characters like “germane” (not "germane") for example. Here is just an example list of possible characters that I had tried with, though I think most of them I did not find. That was in text files containing the sessions as copied from the forum around 2017:
Code:
"
'
`
´
“
”
„
«
»
‹
›
possibly with different combinations
Code:
    Sprache             Standard                 Alternative
                        primär         sekundär2     primär         sekundär2
    Deutsch             „…“         ‚…‘         »…«         ›…‹
    Englisch (USA)*     “…”         ‘…’         ‘…’         “…”
    Französisch         « … »         ‹ … ›         “ … ”         ‘ … ’

I used linux commandline tools to find Cs answers ('A:') and quotation characters, like this one
Code:
[user]~/Downloads/cas/transcripts>cd /home/user/Downloads/cas/transcripts/ ; find | sort | xargs -d '\n' grep -HIrniEo '(.*?)A:(.*?)' | grep -iP '“'

[...]
./03/2005-10-20:55:A: More like the “Osama special.”
./03/2005-10-20:59:A: Probably not, but the “neocons” were not in on the whole “plan.”
./03/2005-10-20:71:A: Yes, but with “enhancements.”
./03/2005-10-20:79:A: She was “in on it” but it was not supposed to include Flt 77.
./03/2005-10-20:87:A: Insurance, blackmail, and the “bearer of bad tidings.”
[...]
Due to copying between different applications and finally posting in the forum, some quotes might even end up using italic formatting without any visible quoting characters (I don't know if this is actually happening). So I gave up at some point.

Also single quotes ('...') are tricky, because they are used a lot as possessive form as well.
Code:
01/2010-07-06:16:A: Yes 'Andromeda' has the gift!
[...]
01/2014-03-22:111:A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

<PS>
I just saw you did find “germane”.

I have to stop for now with this rabbit hole :-D

Mrtn,

I think I have all the English "English (USA)* “…” ‘…’ ‘…’ “…”" ones except the single quotes. Yes I am glad someone else sees that it is not so easy as you might think sometimes.

I missed the 01/2010-07-06:16:A: Yes 'Andromeda' has the gift!

I will go back and see if I can get those to add to the list. What seems simple on the surface can get "tricky"

I am using the Apple developer tools (Xcode) to locate and extract the "A:" lines but I didn't realize at first that the quotes are not uniform.

Thanks for posting those details. :thup: I already went down the "rabbit hole" long ago I think.

Last edited:
@pecha,

I have all the Cs "A:" answers with quotes up to the latest session but I am still adding links to the sessions on the forum in a column of the spreadsheet. As I am following and answering questions, I am still working daily to complete this spreadsheet/table which is close to completion.

Hopefully, it is in a format that will blend into what you are doing. Maybe you do not have to worry so much about the years you have not processed yet.

There have been many subtle obstacles as I have been collecting and assembling the quotes. For instance there were some sessions where the quotes were in a different format of "upside down" quotes like:

19960428 A: Maybe. If you wish to speak with her, we must step out of the way”.

I have missed different quotes in the slow process but in the end it has made for hopefully a more accurate result. With more eyes on the result we can do a better job I think.

I have completed the Google spreadsheet with all the Cs answers containing quotes and I wanted to just make it available for any on the forum who have an interest in reading them. Hopefully I have not missed anything (I you find something missing I can make additions).

One could use their own method to find a deeper meaning from them. I may do another project later to add some surrounding context with the questions that prompted the quotes but for now I think I need to do some reading:

New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work

For those interested here is a link to the Google spreadsheet with the quotes from Sept 30 1994 to March 13 2021:

Cs Answers containing Quotation Marks from Sept 30 1994 to March 13 2021

The spreadsheet can be downloaded and opened in Microsoft Excel, Open Office or Libre Office.

To open the links to the sessions do a control/command click on the date.

For those interested here is a link to the Google spreadsheet with the quotes from Sept 30 1994 to March 13 2021:

Cs Answers containing Quotation Marks from Sept 30 1994 to March 13 2021

Some have not been able to access the link and notified me by Google mail so I have hopefully now corrected this access. If it does not work just let me know and I will try to give access.

There is hopefully more creativity that can be applied to this adventure after having the basic data. You guys know what I mean I think. Together we can do so much more.

Hello everyone
I just landed on this topic in the forum.

Coincidentally, last night I finished my CS dictionary - 2000s to today.
I now see the dictionary 1994 -1999.

I am skeptical of words in sequential:
A word can have several meanings, it all depends on what you want to say and the context.
If you take the word "conscience" there is a whole host of things to add
Consciousness: mind - knowledge - learning - subconscious - protection - etc.
So for me this sequential system would be too restrictive.

The dictionary I'm refining (it's long but interesting) :
I copy the session in word first (I was afraid at one point that we would be cut off from the internet but those who manipulate us need it ...) So everything that interests me is copied / pasted
I read the session and highlight everything that is important.

Then in the dictionary:
Name: Virus
Date of the session
And I copy everything I have highlighted

There are also subdivisions.
Cs can talk in a session about the "virus" phenomenon by talking about Ebola, Corona, Plague,
the source of the virus, its purpose, what it is used for, etc.
So I put subtitles.

So if in the next session someone says something that has already been discussed, I will find it directly in my dictionary.

Another example: the Cs said: "gravity is consciousness" expressed "
I will put the sentence to Consciousness and Gravity. Etc., etc

It’s a lot of work, it takes a lot of pages, but ultimately it’s worth it, for me, because the teaching is so rich and varied that it’s impossible for me to remember everything.

Something else, which has nothing to do with this topic but I need help here.
I listened to the videos of "Knowledge and Being"
I listened to Laura because it allows me to improve my knowledge and the way to pronounce the words in English.
But at the same time, I put the subtitles in French for full understanding in my language.
I was able to do it for Parts 1 and 2
But for the others, I only have English or Serbian subtitles… ..
Is there a way to have the subtitles in French, or not ????

Thanks if anyone can give me a good solution
Tenderness for all
Channa

I am skeptical of words in sequential:
A word can have several meanings, it all depends on what you want to say and the context.
If you take the word "conscience" there is a whole host of things to add
Consciousness: mind - knowledge - learning - subconscious - protection - etc.
So for me this sequential system would be too restrictive.

@Channa,

We live (so far) in a linear/sequential environment so I don't see a problem with a sequential approach. I do think the context is important too.

The idea to list the Cs quotes in "sequential order" is their idea. One can do with that as one pleases.

Q: (V) I am wondering about the significance of the quoted words. Is it some kind of code?

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?

Q: (L) Do you mean ALL the transcripts?

A: Yup!

I have done the listing in sequential order for anyone who may find it useful. The links for the containing sessions are in the first column so one can add as much context as they like as they read the full sentence containing the quotes.

Last edited:
Hi,

do i understand this correctly that "one problem" is that

- different language formats are used
- there is a group of inconsistent quote characters used
- sometimes quote characters are visible? (But should be machine processible?)
- not closed quoting marks

As long as we can define the set of quote characters used and just match the whole sentence or until the end of the paragraph in case a quote has not been closed we should be able to get all relevant sentences?!

Hi,

do i understand this correctly that "one problem" is that

- different language formats are used
- there is a group of inconsistent quote characters used
- sometimes quote characters are visible? (But should be machine processible?)
- not closed quoting marks

As long as we can define the set of quote characters used and just match the whole sentence or until the end of the paragraph in case a quote has not been closed we should be able to get all relevant sentences?!

I am not aware of any "language formats" that are relevant. There were two different quotation formats in the sessions which adds to the difficulty of finding all the quotes. One is " and the other is '.

I have a compiled list of the quotes here if you wish to read them.

I think the most important thing is to read them "in sequence".

Last edited:
One of few useful things i learned while learning how to become a programmer and how to solve problems is that first You have to understand 100% of problem.

I feel like we should start from beginning - first thing we should is to define what is "arrange in sequential order" means for them.
It may or may not mean "sorting all words by date of sessions" especially when we perceive time in different way.

There could be different way of arranging things things
-group words by topic
-group by certain key
If things are to be arranged by key then there should be a tip how to properly arrange or example of arrangement.

Another thing that come up to my mind is question:
"Why those are quoted to begin with?"
Could it mean that those words appear in some books published somwhere and by finding which books contain those quotes we may find further answers in those books?

Here is more clue for how to solve this puzzles,

June 29, 1996

Q: (L) When we went through the transcript to get some of the quoted words, there was a sequence that came out: "Time caused alpha level suffering." Is there such a thing?

A: Maybe. Mix and match.

Q: (L) You mean in putting the words and phrases together?

A: Yes, but don't struggle with it! You try too hard when you feel upset with others, this is why see: ISCNI, LM, D4, and others...

Back
Top Bottom