Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

A neo-racist named Ta-Nehisi Coates, who got famous for writing about social issues for The Atlantic that focused primarily on African Americans and white supremacy as well as having written some what look like terrible books that draw heavily on Critical Race Theory nonsense, has taken aim at JBP in his latest Captain America comic where he has Red Skull using the same or similar words, phrases, ideas, etc. as JBP.

Basically, he's calling JBP an evil Nazi and everyone that supports JBP's message a white supremacist. So stunning, brave, and oh so original.

Basically, he's calling JBP an evil Nazi and everyone that supports JBP's message a white supremacist. So stunning, brave, and oh so original.

Comics are selling very badly since the introduction of Woke politics. Not that it matters. The Status Quo will probably keep it alive by capital injections. They did the same with Vice News, George Soros poured hundreds of millions into the backrupt Woke propaganda channel.

When you have made society so hysterical that anything can be racist. You can also totally reshape society by determining what is racist and what is not. While at the same time keeping them on their toes all the time. So that they won't resist.

Very clever.
EyXih-jW8AAqW-o.jpg

Comics are selling very badly since the introduction of Woke politics. Not that it matters. The Status Quo will probably keep it alive by capital injections. They did the same with Vice News, George Soros poured hundreds of millions into the backrupt Woke propaganda channel.

Well, let's not get into painting things with a broad brush just because it fits our narrative. I've read a couple of articles on this and there does seem to be other factors at play that have more of an effect on sales that have nothing to do with a rejection of Woke diversity. Not to say it doesn't have some affect on the numbers, but there were similar complaints about comic sales going down a decade ago prior to Woke politics becoming a thing and specifically Woke characters/stories getting published. So it's not the end all be all.

Let's also remember that Captain Marvel, which had unlikable characters and an uninteresting plot, made over a billion dollars at the box office despite all the negative press that it got for being a pile of Woke garbage. Same goes for The Last Jedi. So this stuff does appeal to people. Those people may not have a functioning brain, but they're still people and they like garbage. Just like a large number of people love Big Daddy government telling them what to do and how to protect themselves from the big, bad sniffle-monster. We may not like it but it apparently still appeals to others.

Another example that is related is the Batwoman show that's got terrible viewer ratings. Despite it being full on woke-diggity it's just not got the viewer support to keep it going much longer (how it's made it this far is beyond me). This isn't because the Wokeness per se. Rather the criticisms seem to be that the story is absolute garbage, the acting is terrible, the dialogue is nails on a chalkboard bad, etc. What is bringing the show down then isn't the Woke aspect, but the lack of actual talent that Wokeness can't make up for. Which is slightly different than the "Get Woke, Go Broke" meme.

Personally, the only comics that I stopped reading because of the Woke politics were the Buffy comics. The others (Batman, The Watchmen, and Deadpool) I stopped reading because I lost interest in them for other reasons. So even though I'm one of the people for whom diversity is a turn off when it comes to comics it's not historically been the biggest reason for me no longer reading or buying comics or graphic novels.

Just wanted to bring up some contrary points to fill out the broader context, because as much as I might want the "Get Woke, Go Broke" meme to be real in a number circumstances and cases it isn't always the case.

Finally, the Russians are getting more vocal.

Lavrov also insisted that forces within the U.S. were trying to spread a “cultural revolution” around the world by forcing “diversity” down everyone’s throats.

“You see this is absurd. Political correctness taken to the point of absurdity will not end well,” he concluded.

A neo-racist named Ta-Nehisi Coates, who got famous for writing about social issues for The Atlantic that focused primarily on African Americans and white supremacy as well as having written some what look like terrible books that draw heavily on Critical Race Theory nonsense, has taken aim at JBP in his latest Captain America comic where he has Red Skull using the same or similar words, phrases, ideas, etc. as JBP.

This is pretty funny.JP is flustered but he doesn't really get why he's being called a nazi.He tends to overthink it.It's not about the actual beliefs someone holds but purely about being branded the ''enemy''.He's branded so he's forever enemy,if media at large suddenly changed gears and was no longer the ''enemy'' you'd see the same people that deride him start to support him because this isn't about critical thinking but blind allegiance.
This was my problem with his explanation of Milo as being someone you can't pin down because he's ''gay,jewish and loves black men''.Do you really think any of these things matter?Once you're branded it doesn't matter what identities you hold/held you're the designated ''bad guy'' of the day.It's very simple and straight forward.

And it looks like the internet struck back by flipping it on its head. I don't think there could have been a better response tbh.

1617856088243.png1617856200908.png
1617856204960.png
redskull3.jpg
1617856215870.png

The raw hate and fascism spewing from his (non-existent) lips makes me shudder.

Attachments

• 1617856181670.png
    1617856181670.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
JP is flustered but he doesn't really get why he's being called a nazi.

No, he gets it. He was just surprised is all. Can't say I blame him either because I don't think anyone ever expected to see him or his work immortalized in comic book form.

Do you really think any of these things matter?Once you're branded it doesn't matter what identities you hold/held you're the designated ''bad guy'' of the day.It's very simple and straight forward.

No, he gets it. You're missing his point. When he says that Milo is impossible to categorize he's giving an example of how it's impossible to categorize people in such arbitrary ways as is being done by the Left as a warning against trying to do it on the slim chance that either someone who does it might see reason and stop or someone who might have otherwise supported it sees reason and never starts.

I don't think there could have been a better response tbh.

These may be better:

Don't know that he'll actually make t-shirts and stuff out of it... But I hope he does.

Last edited:
Let's also remember that Captain Marvel, which had unlikable characters and an uninteresting plot, made over a billion dollars at the box office despite all the negative press that it got for being a pile of Woke garbage. Same goes for The Last Jedi. So this stuff does appeal to people. Those people may not have a functioning brain, but they're still people and they like garbage.

Yep, people go to see garbage movies, especially if they are overhyped to be a "must see".

I remember there being some "suspicions" about Captain Marvel. It was released between Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, and people were perhaps eager to see anything marvel related before the "grand finale" of Endgame. Captain Marvel was to play an important part in Endgame, as was shown in the aftercredits scene of Infinity War. Furthermore, there was interesting speculation about captain Marvel's opening weekend. As the movie started to get bad press and its star Brie Larson was acting very woke in the interviews, Disney feared subpar box office results regarding the opening weekend and supposedly bought tickets to boost numbers. Cinema owners reported that unusually many tickets were a "no show": advance tickets were bought, but people didn't show up.

A few thoughts about the new Star Wars trilogy. I guess the first movie, The Force Awakens, was very popular due to it being the first movie with the original cast in 30+ years, as people really love those movies. "Nostalgia is strong with this one". ;-)

The Force Awakens made over 2 billion worlwide, but some say it would have made 3 billion, had the movie been a genuinely good one. Personally I thought it was terrible. The Last Jedi had a huge opening weekend, but as people with some sort of thinking ability found out that it practically destroyed Star Wars mythology and was utter garbage as a movie, bad word of mouth started to spread. It got to 1,33 billion worldwide, way less than what was expected. Many Star Wars fans go back for repeated viewings, but a lot did not due to the crapness of the movie.

The last movie of the trilogy tried to course correct, but "limped" barely to the magic number of billion dollars. Again, there are speculations, that to avoid the embarrassment of a Star Wars movie making less than a billion dollars worldwide, Disney cooked the numbers and bought tickets.

An interesting point: in the recent years China has become a major power player regarding movie box office income. For example, Marvel movies are very popular there. As they have no nostalgia factor about Star Wars, the new movies performed abysmally over there. Looks like they judged the movies by their quality in this case.

This is kind of hilarious, former lesbian feminist now transitioned to a male finds out that life as a man is harder. ''It now feels as though I am on my own.'' So much for male privileges. Welcome to manhood.

Keig added to the paper there has been a "significant reduction in friendliness and kindness now extended to me in public spaces. It now feels as though I am on my own: No one, outside of family and close friends, is paying any attention to my well-being."

Keig said there were six people on the bus, "including me. One was a woman. She was talking on a mobile phone very loudly and remarked that 'men are such a**holes.' I immediately looked up at her and then around at the other men. Not one had lifted his head to look at the woman or anyone else."

Then the woman looked at Keig — and "commented to the person she was speaking with about 'some a**hole on the bus right now looking at me.' I was stunned, because I recall being in similar situations, but in the reverse, many times: A man would say or do something deemed obnoxious or offensive, and I would find solidarity with the women around me as we made eye contact, rolled our eyes and maybe even commented out loud on the situation. I’m not sure I understand why the men did not respond, but it made a lasting impression on me."

That whole red skull situation is extremely telling, it is literally turning him into a caricature of what they want him to be, and making him a bad guy.

The same thing that Cathy Newman tried, the same straw man argument to attack him, it truly goes to show that no effort is ever made to even attempt to understand or listen to what he's got to say, none.

He's bad because he's bad, period.

Back
Top Bottom