Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Nobody is saying what caused her to faint. -Though, if it's like any conference style event where people are blathering on and on and on in rooms full of boring people and recycled air... You hardly need bad medicine to cause your head to spin and knees to give out.
Love this. The comment not the incident. I have been to so many boring meetings over the years where the audience were secretly hoping the person doing the yapping would feel ill and have to leave the room. It never happened sadly. :whistle:

I have noticed among my patients in the last 3 months many reports of frequent falls.

Falls are reported quite a lot...
Most of the older generation of my family has now gotten the Pfizer vaccine. My mother(89) who has Alzheimer's fell the other day though it is hard to say if was due to the vaccine. My sister who visits her says that my mother has deteriorated and that the body feels lifeless. She says it is as if the soul is leaving. I don't know how accurate that description is as I haven't seen for myself and my sister is strongly against the vaccine which could affect her objectivity. Time will tell.

My mother in law and her husband who live in the same house as us (flat below) will be getting the vaccine on Tuesday, though they both had Covid a couple of months ago and where the husband hardly survived. What saved him then might have been that he didn't go to hospital and thus were not put on a ventilator. Instead he stayed at home and rested, where his wife was and where we could check up on him daily.
We have voiced our reservations about them getting the vaccines, but in the end it is their choice, which we have to accept. But there is a feeling of dread and a dark cloud hanging over us, since now so many loved ones have gotten the vaccines. Short term perhaps ok, but medium to long term could be fatal. And much sooner that we expect.

My mother in law and her husband who live in the same house as us (flat below) will be getting the vaccine on Tuesday, though they both had Covid a couple of months ago and where the husband hardly survived. What saved him then might have been that he didn't go to hospital and thus were not put on a ventilator. Instead he stayed at home and rested, where his wife was and where we could check up on him daily.
We have voiced our reservations about them getting the vaccines, but in the end it is their choice, which we have to accept. But there is a feeling of dread and a dark cloud hanging over us, since now so many loved ones have gotten the vaccines. Short term perhaps ok, but medium to long term could be fatal. And much sooner that we expect.

FYI, I don't know if you know this but the vaccine is supposedly more dangerous to people who have already had covid. There was a pro-vax scientist on Del Big Tree's show last week who's taking this fight on and tracking the elderly who had covid and now get the jab and things don't end well. His view was that these people should be screened and excluded.

So, fyi.

Adverse reaction reports for EU can be viewed (and downloaded) here:
Most deaths are reported under "number of individual cases for a selected reaction" tab, "general disorders and administration site conditions" as reaction group filter, and then "death" from "reported suspected reaction" list.

I guess that statistics above can serve as a really rational argument when someone is asking why someone don't want to get a jab.

What is really interesting is that there a 3x more adverse reports for females. One could blame it on different pain and discomfort tolerance levels for both sexes, but from my experience females are the stronger ones in that regard.

FYI, I don't know if you know this but the vaccine is supposedly more dangerous to people who have already had covid. There was a pro-vax scientist on Del Big Tree's show last week
Thank you, Sottreader. Yes, I do remember reading that but good to be reminded of it. The side effects can be significantly more intense, I gather. The observing of others who follow the brainwashing from the authorities is a cross to bear and one is left with the consequences once the bridge has been crossed.

No answer but she asked 'what makes you think you've had C19?' Me, 'I'm a medic I've had plenty of exposure since this all began and it's believed to be regularly asymptomatic. I and many others also had a strange flu matching C19 symptoms back in November '19 but nothing since then.'

'IMPOSSIBLE! It's only been in Australia since February 2020 and you can thank the lock downs, masks and hygiene for not being infected! I said that my colleagues in the medical field have had virtually nothing but people I know in aged care reported a spike in deaths back in November '19, it's a respiratory virus, it could've slipped under the radar'

'I know how viruses work but officially it entered Australia in February!' During this exchange she was searching for anti body tests on her data base. 'Oh, it appears they do have the tests but you'll be paying for it!'
The issue of when SARS-CoV2 "arrived" is a contentious one but there are plenty of smart people who might have a small footprint yet posses very deep knowledge to address this issue. I have met many of them through Twitter.

There is data to suggest that this virus was already around in the 3rd quarter of 2019.
The 31-year-old added: "We were in Wuhan for the World Military Games at the end of October.

"And afterwards, we all fell ill. Valentin missed three days of training.

"Me, I was sick too. I had things I had never had before. We weren't particularly worried because no one was talking about it [back then]."

She added: "A lot of athletes at the World Military Games were very ill.

"We were recently in touch with a military doctor who told us: 'I think you had it because a lot of people from this delegation were ill.'"

This new revelation comes after it was discovered that a Frenchman, Amirouche Hammar, 43, had been infected with the coronavirus in the Paris region as early as December 27.
Link 1

The mutation trajectory of SARS-CoV2 also apparently suggest much earlier circulation than start of 2020.

Ey8TcqRW8AYc4fN

If you follow Ethical Sceptic's discussion and people that he follows you can learn more.
Ethical Sceptic

Also worth checking out on Twitter are, Daoyu15, ydeigin, TheSeeker268, jhnhellstrom, PANDA - Pandemics ~ Data & Analytics,
RationalGround.com, FatEmperor, ....

Can't say if this is vaccine related or not. I think the uptake around here is very high among the elderly. I have noticed among my patients in the last 3 months many reports of frequent falls. Now I am wondering if there is a neurologic effect causing this.
Two female nurses in their 40s had the AZ shot, one had the first before it was halted. That didn't stop her colleague trying to convince her to get the second one before it was halted.

I'm not sure about the other lady. She was admitted as an inpatient to a neurology ward. They both had numbness and weakness in the limbs. I told the nurse that I was working with that she needed to report this reaction to the TGA.

It's interesting that the colleague trying to convince the first nurse to get her second AZ shot, also had an incident of severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic. This came completely out of the blue for her, I think. Its likely she received the Pfizer shot. I have heard (via Mary and Polly from Children's Health Defence) that some people in the UK are reacting to things, that previously they have had no trouble with, and have used for years.

Adverse reaction reports for EU can be viewed (and downloaded) here:
Most deaths are reported under "number of individual cases for a selected reaction" tab, "general disorders and administration site conditions" as reaction group filter, and then "death" from "reported suspected reaction" list.

I guess that statistics above can serve as a really rational argument when someone is asking why someone don't want to get a jab.

What is really interesting is that there a 3x more adverse reports for females. One could blame it on different pain and discomfort tolerance levels for both sexes, but from my experience females are the stronger ones in that regard.
This bit about being more prevalent in females is interesting. I read a mainstream article about the AstraZeneca one that pointed out the clotting problem seemed to effect younger to middle aged females at a higher proportion , and that there might be a correlation to birth control. Sounds like a hormonal component, to me. And, it brings to mind the idea that placentas employ a spike protein.
But, I don’t really know what sense to make of those echoes together.

In regards to relatives getting the vaccine or thinking about getting the vaccine, I think it is important to remember that it is STO to respect free will and to give to those who ask. After pointing out things about vaccines to my father, I realised soon that it was a dead end. Instead of pushing the danger of vaccines, I adopted a neutral inquiring about vaccines. My thoughts were that if I kept going about the dangers, then my father might keep information from me about bad reactions later on regarding the vaccines, in order to save pride and not to risk an imagined "I told you so" response. So as it is, he openly tells me about the various aunts and uncles who have received the vaccines and I prefer to be informed and approachable later on if 'things' (side effects) start to happen.

I can see that the need to talk about it and 'inform' them was mainly a wish from my side and some probing questions soon made it clear that it was not wanted. As the C's have said, then it is not STO to determine the needs of others. Sometimes, this is easier said than done when it concerns close family and friends, but the current situation might be the ideal environment to learn that lesson.

Last edited:
In our small town of just 25,000 people, it was apparent when a vaccine campaign occurred at the nursing homes and assisted living facilities, because there would be a rash of obituaries for the residents of these places. Usually 5-10 obits would suddenly be in the newspaper. No mention of vaccines, of course.

Then same thing a month or so later, with the second dose! We've also had two young women die suddenly. A 37 y/o fitness trainer who had a massive heart attack. And yesterday, a 48 y/o women who worked as a nurse assistant. She died 'unexpectedly ' at home. My guess is the jab killed all these people. They are literally dropping like flies. It's a damn shame and you can't even warn them. Although my marketing manager at work cancelled his vaccine appointment after I gave him the low down on mRNA. So there is some who will listen.

I can see that the need to talk about it and 'inform' them was mainly a wish from my side and some probing questions soon made it clear that it was not wanted. As the C's have said, then it is not STO to determine the needs of others. Sometimes, this is easier said than done when it concerns close family and friends, but the current situation might be the ideal environment to learn that lesson.
The whole issue over medicating to get over health issues has been ongoing in my family over the past fifteen years and, after a long time trying to persuade my family to look at other ways, diet etc., to heal from their lifestyle diseases, I came to realise that my interventions, however well intentioned, weren't welcomed and dismissed out of hand as quackery. The only diet advice they will follow is from the doctor/dietician.
Thirteen years ago when my father and mother were put on statins for high cholesterol I did a lot of research which showed the detrimental side effects of statins and I showed this to my dad, but I don't think he even read it. My mother was initially put on 10mg of statins and then, after an appointment with a diabetes consultant, her statins were upped to 80mgs. I found this shocking and unjustified and tried to speak out but my dad and sister, who basically control how health problems are dealt with, had insisted that she takes whatever the doctor/consultant prescribes. My mother is 85 and she's still been prescribed 80mg. Prescribed but not taking 80mg. She's taking half that since 2015 because, out of concern for my mother's worsening health I told my father and sister that her dosage was reduced to 40mg even though the prescription is for 80mg. so the tablet has been halved since then. Yes, it was deception and not STO, and I was most certainly trying to determine the needs of others. But my mother was not able to make a decision for herself and others in the family, who are very ignorant of the harmful effects of statins, made the choice for her. My mother has been mostly confined to bed for the past ten years, suffering from chronic fatigue, chronic muscle weakness and memory loss. These are known serious side effects of statins, and she was put on a very high dose. Even with the manipulated dose her condition hasn't changed and the memory loss and confusion has been put down to dementia for which, of course, she was given other drugs. Recently, after complaining of headaches my mother had a video consultation with a neurologist. He was shocked that she, an 85 year old woman was on any statins never mind her dosage. He's now consulting with her doctor to reduce her medication. My sister, who controlled the appointment, as usual, related this to me without once mentioning what I had been telling them for years until I gave up. But, I'd learned enough not to bite back, 'I told you so'. Had I done so my sister would have shot back a snarky answer, she's easily triggered, and I knew from past experience that to stand my ground and argue a point, even in a calm manner, would get her worked up. She always insists on the last word. My brother has serious physical and mental health issues too, and there's a whole other story there too, but I won't go into it here.

Basically that was the background before Covid, and now the vaccine issue, arrived. Predictably my father, sister and brother assumed the Armageddon Plague was at the door (encouraged of course by the psychological fear operation of media, Government and 'experts') and their reaction was as extreme as you could imagine. Everywhere was sprayed with disinfectant several times a day and my sister dressed from head to toe in full PPE gear. But I learned from my experience and was not going to interfere in their predictable decision to get the Mrna vaccine. It was difficult to watch as my exhausted mother was taken from her bed to get the vaccine. Thankfully no reactions so far, but. as we all know, the dangerous effect of this jab will play out horrifically over the next two years and beyond.
I expect my family to join in the condemnation of the unvaccinated when the time comes. I've stopped interfering in my family's free will to allow them to learn their own lessons. It's now fast becoming a case of defending my own free will.

Reading your experiences

and everyone else in this thread, who speaks personally about what is unfolding among those we care, are connected with, those we love... makes my heart really, really heavy...

I feel deeply when i read each ones entry... It also makes me feel divided, I must confess (because I put myself into the situation, wondering how I would feel/act/think/do right or do wrong?)

On one hand you want to aid your beloved ones. On the other hand you don't wish to interfere with their free will, possibly acting in STS. But where goes the line ? And what is true interference ? What is honest aid ? I assume sheer manipulation would fit into the STS category, wrapped under "in the best interest" label or total ignorance - and that would be an real overstep...

But not everything is - or is it ?!

I believe it is important to scrutinize ones (possible interference) with too much guilt, in the steps one takes with family, friends and beloved ones, while wanting to talk / inform / confront them - or backing off. And if one has done an overstep - well the good aspect in it would be, to realize and understand it - and not ending up into secretly cultivating fear and guilt about it. I don't know how to put it in words. I mean, to watch out for, a secret fear, because one wants to really, truly obey free will. That that, could at times become an issue in itself?

I personally noticed that if i force myself too much in restricting myself, because i wish to do good, "what would be best by heart", STO - then I have observed the opposite; It sort of get's wrong (very puzzling / confusing). Or the outcome develops into the opposite. Almost as if I, with that, override my natural, intuitive ability to do the right things...

My head can sometimes be a bit too eager to be "good"... and it kind of get's wrong-ish ? I also notice that in a few occasions, a 'wrong' reaction or action, has been the prober way. (again, there is no rule in this - it always depends, is always connected to an unfolding situation)

I think of Tao: to keep in regard what needs to be done, when it is needed, to have the right position/tools. To trust in our natural, inherent ability to do the 'right thing' - even if you at the moment do not know how exactly that comes about ! Whether that means to talk, to be in ones face, or to step back, to say nothing, etc - it depends on your innermost trust and knowledge in you, connected to the actual situation unfolding.

You are right... I tend to forget one aspect: to let others learn their lesson. That is perhaps a keystone I am struggling with to understand in real practice - because something in me is ignorant, still. I have to consult Yoda ;-)

Everything revolving those we love and care for, even those we get irritated over - it just ain't easy... especially with something so difficult (evil) dealing with statins and the genetic "vaccines"...

I really feel with you, guys !

It was very hard for me just a few weeks ago to accept that some close folks of mine took the C shoot.
My first neighbours said 'we wouldn't do it anyway but it is only way we can travel to UK to visit our doughter this year..
It breaked my heart cause I'm a parent too... And some other folks did it (like my bosses wife) just because she strongly belives she is saving lives.. So be it.

I was so sad and dissapointed but then it hit me 'You will only look with your eyes and see the faith of the ignorant and unaware..'
and then I realized it is all good, it hurts but it's the way it has to be for everyone of us - free will.
Everyone has different circumstances and priorities.
Some of them got very bad side effects after second dose but thankfuly all of them are still alive.

Last week we also got recomendation from the company where I work to vaccinate and very few people applied so far.
Most of them don't want to hear about it.
I hope we wouldn't come to the stage where we must choose between to get the shot or get fired...
My husband and the rest of closest family are also 'antivaxers, conspiracy theorists' category as well.

Mostly I'm trying to have in mind 'enjoying the show' as Cass said cause there is nothing that I can and should do in respect of other peoples choices.
Only my understanding, compassion and help if needed.
Take care everyone :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom