Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hi Jess. I know exactly what you are referring to! I've had this happen to me many many times back during my Qi Gong days. Here is my experience with this.

During a (sitting) Qi Gong practice, sometimes it would be just my neck that would rotate (in either direction) but most of the time it would be complete upper body like in the video, but usually much wider circles. Sometimes when it was just my neck, it would start out slowly and speed up, and then stop at a certain point and would hold there and give a good stretch to the muscles or my throat, and then would move very slowly to stretch the rest of my neck, then stop on the opposite side and stretch some more for awhile then sometimes go back continuing to stretch or just continue the rotating. If it was my torso, it would do the same. It would create wide circles and sometimes stop me and stretch my sides or (the ones I really hated) would lay me out on my back but keep me from going completely down and leave me there. I understood it to mean that I needed to work on my abdominal muscles. Needless to say, I didn't last very long in that position!

During our Qi Gong group practices, we sat on stools without arms or a back because stools were cheep, and that this was well known to happen. Our instructor even built a special stool for himself that would rotate (like sitting on a lazy susan) because, as he told us, the Qi wanted to move him in a 'spinning' motion, and during the practice, he would spin slowly in one direction or another (he used his feet to move himself, btw, in whatever direction he could feel he needed to go). It happened to many of us there.

I've even felt it myself during the EE practice but because of the movements of the practice I don't allow myself to 'listen' to it.

When it happened back in the day, I wasn't moving myself... well, I'm wasn't 'willing' my body to move. I felt a 'force?', 'energy?', 'gravitational field?' subtly 'push/pulling' me in a direction and in order for it to have an effect, I would have to move my body in tune with its direction until it became strong enough that I didn't have to exert much effort. It was kinda self sustaining but only as long as I kept practising the breathing. There was a mental aspect to it too that if I 'followed the feeling' it stopped. I could also end it whenever I wanted.

I don't know why this happens and I can't really remember the answers that were given at the Qi Gong class so I won't muddy the waters here guessing at a conclusion. However, I would like to make an possible link in another way. I remember reading about the beginnings of Laura's communications with the C's where the 'pointing device' would make endless circles on the board. When she inquired about this the answer was something like 'building energy'. I wonder if these experiences are of a similar explanation? I also wonder if it may have something to do with 'balancing'?

From what I have been told and experienced myself, it's harmless. It may be uncomfortable but from my memory the only danger people got into was when they fell off their stool from moving so fast sometimes, but even that was rare because they usually stopped it before it got out of control (with the side affect of feeling quite dizzy after the abrupt end). I've never heard a report of someone seriously injuring themselves from this. It doesn't seem to 'work that way' as if it knows one's limits but might still push them a bit, at least, that is my experience with this. I'd say if it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. It's still the practice that matters. :-D Hope this helps!
Thank you very much Benjamin for sharing your experience, of course! everything helps, thank you!
I have little experience meditating, at least 10 years ago I practiced a few times a month meditation with a group that practiced what they said the teachings of the Essenes, and basically an instructor led you to relax and connect with the christic flame in your heart, that's what they said. Just as they said that Christ was coming back and that they were preparing to receive him. I used to relax a lot with this. I did it basically because my ex-boyfriend belonged to that group, and I went with him, I also learned a lot of things about natural medicine.

This weekend I got the idea to do the pipe breathing during my driving practice, because I was stressed out driving and I thought it would just relax me, (I had always felt more comfortable driving on the back roads and within a small area, and I stopped driving years ago, and a year ago I got back into the car)
it's was a big mistake not to read in more detail this thread about what Nienna says about: "Pipe breathing will bring up repressed memories/emotions..."
That would be my advice. As you know, we do recommend doing the Beatha part of EE only twice a week for the very reason of what you are experiencing. After taking a break, I think it would be good if you only do the Beatha portion twice a week. Pipe breathing will bring up repressed memories/emotions, only at a slower more tolerable pace, making it easier to deal with them.

Good luck and take care, placematt.
I mean I was wrong, but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't, I had no idea of the severe panic attack and borderline crying fit that was going to break out while driving with my husband and daughter, fortunately I somehow got through it without it getting so out of control that it caused an accident. I feel it was a very stupid thing for me to do, I guess you learn by being wrong too.
So, now I understand that then it could be better doing the meditation practice in a private and safe place.
I can't really explain it much because, at least in this life I don't remember having a trauma due to a traffic accident, but if it is possible that in another life it could have happened then it might make sense that irrational fear of driving. When I managed to park the car and everything ended well, I felt as if I had suffered a traumatic experience, my legs were shaking and I felt agitated.

Thank you, there is no other way but to move forward, so I guess I'd better do EE at least once a week, giving myself time to process.

Pipe breathings helps!
A few weeks ago I was really angry and pissed off that damned lockdown and masquerade and testing. I had to drive to the railwaystation and while I was driving on the highway I thought: Nope! Stop being angry, thats what they want me to be. So I started with pipe breathing - app. 6 times I did it, soon felt relaxed and in a better mood. My anger was not gone totally but I was able to be at least polite to a conductor who told me I had to put on my mask between taking sips of my coffee. This conversation ended up in a laughing situation, because I showed him my certificate and we both agreed that it was quite inhuman to force us to wear a masque all the time.

I mean I was wrong, but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't, I had no idea of the severe panic attack and borderline crying fit that was going to break out while driving with my husband and daughter, fortunately I somehow got through it without it getting so out of control that it caused an accident. I feel it was a very stupid thing for me to do, I guess you learn by being wrong too.
So, now I understand that then it could be better doing the meditation practice in a private and safe place.
I can't really explain it much because, at least in this life I don't remember having a trauma due to a traffic accident, but if it is possible that in another life it could have happened then it might make sense that irrational fear of driving. When I managed to park the car and everything ended well, I felt as if I had suffered a traumatic experience, my legs were shaking and I felt agitated.
I'm sorry you went through that, jess. Usually, any repressed emotions brought up by doing pipe breathing are very gentle. Sometimes you release the repressed emotions in dreams. Or, you may be doing something totally unrelated such as cleaning the house or whatever and a memory of something you hadn't thought about in a very long time emerges and you can calmly deal with it.

Also, pipe breathing does calm one down. I've done it for that very reason at times so I'm a bit surprised you had such an emotional time with it.

As an aside; pipe breathing also helps with pain. I've done it before an eye procedure that I had had previously and it was very painful. After doing the pipe breathing this same procedure caused very little pain and I had hardly any pain afterwards. Pipe breathing is really a wonderful thing.

So, again, I'm sorry you went through what you went through with pipe breathing and hope things work out for the best for you. :hug:

I had a question on EE. For 9 days already as I am sick (I put the covid and the Lower right-sided pneumonia). Unfortunately, all this time holds high temperature, and cough. I did not want to interrupt the occupation of EE, and in the first days of the disease I even tried to do but it was not too successful (interfered with cough). I had a question - is it worth refraining while the gym before recovery? Or still try how to do it gradually?

AndrewMn, this is just my thought on it. If doing EE is making you cough, then don't do it. You can do the Prayer of the Soul whenever you want, though. If you feel that you can do a little bit without coughing, then just do a few pipe breaths. But don't push yourself.

I hope that you are feeling better soon. :hug:

I'm sorry you went through that, jess. Usually, any repressed emotions brought up by doing pipe breathing are very gentle. Sometimes you release the repressed emotions in dreams. Or, you may be doing something totally unrelated such as cleaning the house or whatever and a memory of something you hadn't thought about in a very long time emerges and you can calmly deal with it.

Also, pipe breathing does calm one down. I've done it for that very reason at times so I'm a bit surprised you had such an emotional time with it.

As an aside; pipe breathing also helps with pain. I've done it before an eye procedure that I had had previously and it was very painful. After doing the pipe breathing this same procedure caused very little pain and I had hardly any pain afterwards. Pipe breathing is really a wonderful thing.

So, again, I'm sorry you went through what you went through with pipe breathing and hope things work out for the best for you. :hug:
thank you Nienna, I have to say thank you very much, I feel grateful to find out that there is something to work on, I have become a little calmer now, I feel like I went through a bit of a black cloud of emotions, but I feel like it is starting to clear up.
I am grateful to discover that maybe that is a good clue, that when there is a kind of resistance or a little conflict on the surface it is because, maybe can be something else hidden there. I guess all experiences enrich us.
A year ago I discovered some strange panic-perceptions when I was on a sailboat, :boat: I guess I have another hidden conflict there,

An apology for my previous comments, I hope you don't misunderstand, that was just a specific experience on me, I feel very grateful to find clues to work on myself, I am very excited to continue and go on, just to say thank you. :flowers:

I had a question on EE. For 9 days already as I am sick (I put the covid and the Lower right-sided pneumonia). Unfortunately, all this time holds high temperature, and cough. I did not want to interrupt the occupation of EE, and in the first days of the disease I even tried to do but it was not too successful (interfered with cough). I had a question - is it worth refraining while the gym before recovery? Or still try how to do it gradually?
EE usually makes me feel better when I am sick with a cough. But for my latest sickness a few weeks ago, EE did not seem to make me feel better, which I thought was odd.

Friends, I still need your advice! Please share your experience (if such was).

It so happened that I was sick enough. Viral pneumonia developed, moved to the two-way. The disease lasted a month. Recently, the doctor said that in general, everything is fine. I was very happy that I would finally be able to return to my usual regime and especially EE! But by making attempts to fulfill at least a short program (without Bioenergetic breathing) - I could not register normally even at the first stage - three-step breathing. Cough, unpleasant feelings in the chest, the inability to breathe or delay breathing to the desired account.

I have a question - the doctor recommended breathing gymnastics. It differs from EE and I thought that I would not fulfill the recommendations of the doctor A I can replace it with our usual EE. But it seems that something went wrong. In the video on Eiriu-elas.org, Laura says that there should be no unpleasant sensations in gymnastics. Alena (@Korzik18 ) advises me on time to perform only meditation, because still physical problems do not give normally all the steps of charging.

But I do not want to "fall asleep" and the inner "I" reproaches me in the fact that meditation will be like weakness on my part so as not to work on it in full force. As a result, I thought - is it necessary to try not to pay attention to the cough, unpleasant feelings and try to make the whole cycle or better wait (the doctor says that a complete recovery can take 1-3 months) and do it gradually, as it becomes better? How do you advise? Thank you very much that I read :)🙏

By the way, I forgot to add ... For some reason I thought that all these troubles with the disease could be from the side of certain forces of STS in order to distract my attention from immersion to work? Although of course I do not think it is. For such powerful forces, I hardly imagine interest :whistle:

I have a question - the doctor recommended breathing gymnastics. It differs from EE and I thought that I would not fulfill the recommendations of the doctor A I can replace it with our usual EE. But it seems that something went wrong. In the video on Eiriu-elas.org, Laura says that there should be no unpleasant sensations in gymnastics. Alena (@Korzik18 ) advises me on time to perform only meditation, because still physical problems do not give normally all the steps of charging.
Maybe Stanley Rosenburg's exercises to stimulate the vagus will be useful too. Accessing the Healing Power of the Vagus Nerve by Stanley Rosenburg

It's no problem to fall asleep during EE. Sometimes when I make it through without falling asleep, I wonder why I didn't sleep. When I'm sick with a cough, I often felt better at the end of EE. So I do EE when I'm sick with a cough, regarding EE as a form of healing and treatment.

[...] is it necessary to try not to pay attention to the cough, unpleasant feelings and try to make the whole cycle or better wait (the doctor says that a complete recovery can take 1-3 months) and do it gradually, as it becomes better? How do you advise? Thank you very much that I read :)🙏

If it were me I think I would wait a few weeks and give myself a little more time to heal without the exertion that even the pipe breathing seems to be causing. Though your diligence and commitment to the program are great, forcing yourself to do it when you're just getting over such a serious condition just doesn't seem optimal. And then, when you're really feeling back to your old self (or closer to it than you are now), you would have built up the motivation to have at it like you were doing before; and you can promise yourself that as a sort of gift for being patient with yourself!

In the meantime, and as you well know, there are a host of readings and other productive ways of taking care of yourself that you can focus on lest you feel like you are not using your time well with this pause in doing EE.

By the way, I forgot to add ... For some reason I thought that all these troubles with the disease could be from the side of certain forces of STS in order to distract my attention from immersion to work? Although of course I do not think it is. For such powerful forces, I hardly imagine interest :whistle:

The flip side is the possibility and idea that some part of you actually decided to get this virus precisely so that you could work on things and kick things up a notch - albeit from, and to, another level ;-)

I completely agree with Ennio, andrewMn. Let yourself heal from the coughing. There are plenty of other ways not to "fall asleep" during your wait. Reading this forum, helping others here with advice, reading the books from the recommended reading list, reading Laura's most recent book, reading SOTT.....well, you get the picture.

Just take care of yourself to enable you to get over the coughing. EE will be there waiting for you when you have recovered.

But I do not want to "fall asleep" and the inner "I" reproaches me in the fact that meditation will be like weakness on my part so as not to work on it in full force. As a result, I thought - is it necessary to try not to pay attention to the cough, unpleasant feelings and try to make the whole cycle or better wait (the doctor says that a complete recovery can take 1-3 months) and do it gradually, as it becomes better? How do you advise? Thank you very much that I read :)🙏
My advice would be not to push yourself. If your body (or soul) at the moment needs his/her forces to bring you to a good health state than I think this is alright. Listening to the preyer of the soul - even if you cannot do the breathing exactly as proposed - will be helpful in any way, I think.

There is another sentence I would like to say An old Egyptian said this to me when I was forcing myself too much: "Everything comes with the time." So trust yourself! You will get to the full EE-breathing when "the time is right"!

(In writing this down and giving you this advice I also give it to me, because I would like to write more on the forum than I do at the moment! - So thank you for giving me the opportunity to write down my thoughts about your situation!) 🥰

Thank you very much for all your advice, friends! :thup: I agree with you and at the present time, unfortunately, I have limited myself only to the breathing of a warrior and meditation.

regarding EE as a form of healing and treatment.
Yes, very often EE helped me to relieve fatigue or headache. In general, the state of health was getting better. But this is somewhat different. The cough is getting worse, my breathing is out of order, I cannot concentrate, my back and chest begin to ache. So far, yes. It is probably best to wait until complete recovery.

If it were me I think I would wait a few weeks and give myself a little more time to heal without the exertion that even the pipe breathing seems to be causing.
Yes, that's exactly what I do. Although sometimes I try to start doing gymnastics, hoping that I have already recovered :-P. But for now, the body is against :rolleyes:.

In the meantime, and as you well know, there are a host of readings and other productive ways of taking care of yourself that you can focus on lest you feel like you are not using your time well with this pause in doing EE.

There are plenty of other ways not to "fall asleep" during your wait.

Yes, good time to read Laura's new book, and other useful literature :lkj:

An old Egyptian said this to me when I was forcing myself too much: "Everything comes with the time." So trust yourself! You will get to the full EE-breathing when "the time is right"!
I am very pleased that you have responded :) Thanks to all friends!☀️

Back
Top Bottom