If people are shedding the spike protein after the shots then I've been exposed in a major way. I help a 45 yr old man 3 days a week who has cerebral palsy and he's had both shots. As I dress and feed him his meals I'm in close proximity and he's always coughed a lot especially while eating. Occasionally he'll have explosive sneezes that send a spray of particles out for quite a distance. Considering this I've likely inhaled the spikes :-(. But no sign of illness. I take the immune booster suppliments, vit. C, D3, zinc, Nac and also do a sweat with my sauna blanket 1 or 2 times a week. The last few weeks I've been drinking an herb tea with Burdock, Dandelion and Milk Thistle for kidney, liver and blood support. So I'm thinking that if a persons immune system is in good shape this exposure to the spike may not be much of an issue and the body will expel it. Hopeful news.

This man also takes all these supplements as well. After the shots I noticed he's coughing a lot more. His speech, which has never been very clear, is more jumbled and hard to understand.
I suspect this will soon be something we will all see and have to deal with.

A colleague of mine, 40 years old, has also received both shots. He spent four days with a fever after the second and had rashes break out over much of his body on the fourth day. The next day the rashes had gone and he returned to work with what appeared to just be a mild cold.

I do not know, but I am guessing many of the people around me have now had a shot or two.

I received my 'final' offer to be vaccinated at my local doctors yesterday. The vaccination will still be available at various places, but not the local surgery. Pretty much keeping quiet at the moment, avoiding any shots and seeing how things play out. I'll just keep myself healthy and my immune system supported and fight stuff off the normal way thanks!

I have noticed some increased anxiety in people at work who seem very worried as restrictions are set to be lifted in the UK in a few days. I have overheard a couple of members of staff talking to managers about how they believe people are going to start mingling again and therefore be some sort of danger when they come to work. They were suggesting that our workplace should implement some restrictions or guidelines to avoid this 'danger'.

I actually do not think management will do anything but follow government guidelines (mostly for legal reasons), but it demonstrated to me how a small number of people are still desperately afraid. I am quite surprised that this fear can be sustained in some people for so long as most seem to be quite psychologically fatigued at this point and just trying to act normally.

“...so all the Jewish organizations that popped up around this say that mantra over and over again, and I agree that is a really critical lesson for us to learn, however now we see the same things happening again and yet all these people that said how important it is to recognize that are not recognizing it themselves..."

You know, this was quite a surprise me for me too. However, If I look back, I can understand why this is happening, since there was a world-wide mass programming that put a blindfold on millions of people. Through fear, misinformation, COINTELPRO agents, people were slowly put in a slumber. It's true that many people associate the Nazi regime as something far from their reality, since it only happened to the jews, why would it happen to them, right? Right...

What really stuck to me is one of her phrases:

"This is really food for thought... working class Americans... they don't buy it. It's the university educated that are the worst followers of orders".

I can tell you I've watched the video series "louder with Crowder" with Steven Crowder as a host. He sometimes sits himself in an university campus and it's truly eye opening how the youth has been programmed to live in such a subjective, self-entitled and illusory world. I can tell most of my college educated friends are also the first to put a "wear a mask, follow social distance, wash your hands" sign on their walls too.

This is why I'm sharing videos like these, in hopes I can spark a little bit of doubt in their minds, so they can start questioning their reality.

Dr. Cole on Covid Jabs: “We’ve Seen More Deaths From This Shot Than All Vaccines in the Last 20 Years Combined”

Dr. Ryan Cole, owner and operator of Cole Diagnostics, has been very outspoken against the Covid lockdowns/quarantine and has warned about the mRNA vaccine. The Idaho doctor on Wednesday said he is not anti-vaccine but he warned against the experimental Covid jabs.

“We’ve seen more deaths from this shot than all vaccines in the last 20 years combined — and that’s just in the first 4 to 5 months,” he said during an appearance on Rose Unplugged 1320 WJAS. Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”
The doctor also said that a vaccine for Coronaviruses have never been approved because they lead to hyperimmune reactions in the long run. “Never in the history of humanity have we quarantined the well,” Dr. Cole said arguing that lockdowns don’t work to stop the spread of Covid.

Good interview IMO. Audio here (19 minutes):

I'm struck by the coincidence of flashbacks from 11 to 12 years ago.
At some point in the past I made a post that I've unsuccessfully been able to locate pertaining to vaccination. Consequently, I searched for all my posts in the Bird Flu, Swine Flu thread. OMG what a shock! If we're agreed that we're witnessing a rerun of the Nazis, we are definitely witnessing a rerun of the swine flu scam! For funzies, just do a search of my posts - you don't even have to open them to see all the key words jump out including mandating vaccines and microchip nanoparticles! :-O On a positive note though, I came across what I had posted about spirulina - I definitely need to include that again although I'm pretty much at my limit as to how many pills I can take in a day!

"In this study, we will use the results of the self-administered antibody tests to help us understand how many people in England have antibodies that may provide protection against Covid -19 , either due to a Covid -19 vaccine or because they have been previously infected with the virus."

It also states that the tests are not reliable at an individual level and not 100% accurate and regardless of the result, you must continue to follow current Government advice.
Definitely that last part! I guess it hasn't been determined what the effect of any of the CV vaxes have on those who already had Covid-19 and developed natural immunity although this study dances around that. It would be nice if the natural Covid immunity would annihilate the vax spike proteins!

My son is arriving very late tonight and leaving early tomorrow with hubby to do repairs on his wife's family cabin in Pennsylvania. He hasn't been to our house since 2015. I had to cancel a visit in 2018 due to my health issues. Hopefully, they will be back early enough on Tuesday that we can have some quality time before he has to leave predawn on Wednesday a.m. I'm thinking with all his personal factors in play, the odds are he's been vaxed. I won't be asking or even bringing anything related to covid up at all. It's possible some info pertaining to the situation may transpire between hubby and son during their time together away from me. Guess I'll find out after the fact.

As has been stated, with millions now vaccinated, there's no way to avoid exposure without holing up in a panic room indefinitely. Well, I sure hope I don't start having menses at my advanced age - or worst! With Hashimoto's, activated Epstein-Barr virus, and previous Guillain-Barre syndrome, getting a CV vax is just asking for a major adverse reaction including death!

Oregon Gov Threatens She Won't Lift Oppressive Lockdown Until 70% of Residents Are Vaxxed

Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D) announced Tuesday that she will not allow Oregonians to get all their freedoms back until 70 percent of the state has taken Big Pharma's experimental mRNA therapy "vaccines."
The Oregonian reported that statewide "about 57% of Oregonians 16 and older are at least partially vaccinated."
And if 70% actually get "vaccinated," Gov. "Lock-Down" Brown will move the goalposts again. She's trying to make the mask mandate a permanent thing. Oregon also is working on a bill to ban meat. Last year, Oregon decriminalized virtually all drug possession (Portland is being destroyed by meth-head vegans called "antifa"). And yeah, mail-in ballots are the only way to vote. Utopia for sure.

EizLFc5VgAAShbW.jpg

Oregon Gov Threatens She Won't Lift Oppressive Lockdown Until 70% of Residents Are Vaxxed

And if 70% actually get "vaccinated," Gov. "Lock-Down" Brown will move the goalposts again. She's trying to make the mask mandate a permanent thing. Oregon also is working on a bill to ban meat. Last year, Oregon decriminalized virtually all drug possession (Portland is being destroyed by meth-head vegans called "antifa"). And yeah, mail-in ballots are the only way to vote. Utopia for sure.

I recently read, in the Jefferson Journal, about how the group Move Oregon's Borders are proposing to become part of a Greater Idaho which is apparently being entertained by Idaho lawmakers. This would include much of Southern and Eastern Oregon (south of the Williamette Valley, East of the Cascades).

Even a few counties in Northern California and Eastern Washington are on board.

Seems the majority of rural residents are getting tired of their Gov.

(link not working)

I recently read, in the Jefferson Journal, about how the group Move Oregon's Borders are proposing to become part of a Greater Idaho which is apparently being entertained by Idaho lawmakers. This would include much of Southern and Eastern Oregon (south of the Williamette Valley, East of the Cascades).

Even a few counties in Northern California and Eastern Washington are on board.

Seems the majority of rural residents are getting tired of their Gov.
AFAIK, removing the Portland metro area ("Silicon Forest") from the equation would result in Oregon being a red state. There are other blue areas, mostly in the Willamette Valley stretching from Portland to Eugene. This is the cuckoo's nest, starring Kate Brown as Nurse Ratched.

Chin up, Corvus. What I’m seeing is a silent majority that will never get the vaccine. Yes, there are many that are happy to take the poison, others that are easily coerced, and yet others that will eventually give in to the pressure, but I think that the majority of people don’t intend to get vaxxed. I don’t go to the cinema, haven’t been to a concert in ages. Any indoor activity I can replicate at home. I don’t see them being able to take away the freedom to go outside. Maybe I’m being too optimistic, but that’s what I’m seeing in our little country; huge swathes of the population who don’t give a rats ass about the virus.
Wait and see, and let s hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown (D) announced Tuesday that she will not allow Oregonians to get all their freedoms back until 70 percent of the state has taken Big Pharma's experimental mRNA therapy "vaccines."

The Oregonian reported that statewide "about 57% of Oregonians 16 and older are at least partially vaccinated."

Wow, I bet the PTB love her... A bill to ban the eating of meat. Is she certifiably insane or what? Is she elected? and if so, isn't she risking her position by alienating so many with her ridiculous and dangerous notions.

I had an email chat with my lovely, clever and endlessly smart nephew who lives and works in Spain yesterday. I was just on a "fishing trip" to see where his thoughts lay. He is a great observer of current events and not much gets past him normally. I say normally as the present situation is totally out of those realms. I sent him a video clip of some anti covid, anti lockdown, anti vax stuff - fairly mild and not too contentious. He made some pertinent comments that showed me he was actually analysing things about the information. His final paragraph was:

"The thought that kept recurring in my mind, reading this article, is that governments across the world just aren't smart enough to perpetrate a conspiracy of this size. Can you imagine the secret meeting of every head of state, including the Palestinians and the Israelis who are on the brink of starting an actual war, sitting down in some secret underground bunker and deciding that they're all going to fake a big pandemic together? They can't even agree on what units of measurement we should all use."

He has a valid point but little does he know that all those governments and heads of state are "programmed" and that there is a number of levels much higher than them controlling the action.

A pity he cannot see what we can see - he would have made a wonderful advocate for the cause. I have finished with conversational gambits with my family about the covid scenario now. One can only go so far banging ones head against a brick wall. My brains are in danger of spilling out. It is obviously their destinies to be as they are and think as they do....sadly.😞

Wow, I bet the PTB love her... A bill to ban the eating of meat. Is she certifiably insane or what? Is she elected? and if so, isn't she risking her position by alienating so many with her ridiculous and dangerous notions.
She's a tool, a leftist lame duck allegedly angling for some position in the Biden administration. If not for term limits, she could run and likely win again.

Umm - I think the free glazed donut from Krispy Kreme and the free dessert from White Castle beats Shake Shack's offer! I mean who can resist this - burgers and fries can be had most anywhere:

1620942193297.png
My post on this dessert included: "So what is the dessert, and why is it on a stick?" I guess that went over my head > stick the needle in your arm / sticking it to the covid clueless.

Back
Top Bottom