I had a look to see if this interview with renowned microbiologist, Dr. Shukarit Bhakdi, was already posted and couldn't find it. If it has, my apologies, but it's a pretty stunning one and, if anyone has family members or friends who would like to listen to a real expert speak before taking the vaccine, this might be a good one to copy and pass on. Alex Newman of The New American is the interviewer, and it's from April 16th.
He explains and demonstrates in simple terms what the reaction of the immune system to the spike proteins will be like. Basically the stronger the immune system in the Mrna vaccine recipient, usually younger people, the stronger the likelihood of an adverse, potentially fatal, reaction.
This quote from Min. 29 of the interview is particularly sobering:

"Let me make myself very clear.. the intensity of the reaction, of the damage that is been done, will be dependent on your lymphocytes, your killer lymphocytes, your immune system. Someone with a very strong immune system, which is trained in combat to see the waste products of coronaviruses, are going to be more aggressive. So, strangely enough, it's the younger people who have been exposed, and are been exposed to the normal coronaviruses, that are probably going to get the most severe symptoms".

His new book, called 'Corona Unmasked: Neue Zahlen, Daten, Hintergruende', co-written with his wife, Dr. Karina Reiss, will be published in German by Goldegg at the end of April (English version to follow, as yet undetermined when). He gives details at the end of the interview how to find and read a chapter already translated into English online.

Today in the tube I found a leaflet of wyseup.uk

On one side there are three questions:
Has protesting/activism in the pas ever really had an impact on the governments' plans in our country?

How do we stop pedophilia & child/human trafficking in the UK?

Why are we being coerced into accepting Covid Vaccine Passports?

I was more happy to read something like this. So when I came back home I looked it up. Website doesn't actually say what is it all about unless you share your email. Only luring around with more rhetorical questions and promise to obtain some strategy that they developed. Looks like "free lunch" to me.

I am thinking, maybe PTB changed it's tactics towards disobedient?

Am I struggling to see COINTELPRO in this?

Did anyone of you come across this organization/enterprise/movement?

The number of doses of vaccine against COVID-19 in the world exceeded 1 billion

AFP, citing official sources, reports that the vaccination covered 207 countries and territories, and the number of doses administered is 1 002 938 540. At the same time, more than 58% of vaccinations are made in three countries: the United States, China and India.
The vaccination rate is now about 18.3 million vaccinations per day.

However, according to AFP, in terms of the ratio of vaccinated to non-vaccinated in the country, Israel is in the lead. There, six out of ten (60%) citizens of the country received the vaccine. Also, more than 51% of the population were vaccinated in the UAE, 49% in Britain, 42% in the United States, 41% in Chile.

Low-income countries account for only 0.2% of all vaccine doses administered, the agency calculated. 12 countries are still awaiting vaccination campaigns: Tanzania, Madagascar, Burkina Faso, Chad, Burundi, CAR, Eritrea, Vanuatu, Samoa, Kiribati, North Korea and Haiti.

I am thinking, maybe PTB changed it's tactics towards disobedient?

Am I struggling to see COINTELPRO in this?
That your "spidey" sense is going off seems more than reasonable to me! Skepticism should be at the fore! Just maybe . . .

AFP, citing official sources, reports that the vaccination covered 207 countries and territories, and the number of doses administered is 1 002 938 540. At the same time, more than 58% of vaccinations are made in three countries: the United States, China and India.
The vaccination rate is now about 18.3 million vaccinations per day.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on in India? Are the vaccines causing the extreme health crisis there?

The American revolution was integrated by Sam Adams in the pubs of Boston. The PTB do not want another beer for the deplorables. They know that the deplorables are hard working and honest people that love beer.
View attachment 44828
We already have one for the virus!
View attachment 44829
Actually, from what I have read, the drink of the American revolution was mainly rum not beer/ale or whatever. But that doesn't distract from the fact that the local watering hole was a place to organize dissent and resistance.

US vaccination sites are closing from California to Texas, Ohio to Mississippi as demand for Covid shots plummets across the country - despite less than 28% of the population being fully inoculated

At least seven vaccination sites across the U.S. are closing amid falling demand for COVID-19 shots.

Hmm - maybe this offer will turn things around:

'Vax for snacks': White Castle offers free dessert-on-a-stick to promote shots in the arm

For those who find getting vaccinated unappetizing, White Castle is hoping a sweet incentive will inspire participation.

The Columbus-based fast food chain is offering a complimentary dessert-on-a-stick for those who get their shot in the arm.

Through May 31, the hamburger chain will be giving away the desserts as a way to celebrate customer vaccinations and the promise of brighter days ahead.
“From the start of the pandemic, we’ve shared the message that there is ‘unity in community,’” Jamie Richardson, a vice president at White Castle, said in a written statement. “We’re thankful the vaccines are now widely available to all citizens 16 and over so that every adult can do their part to help our country return to all that we love and Crave.”

So what is the dessert, and why is it on a stick?
9b030f33-354f-4e05-89c7-e91c0c58d055-White_Castle_100th_Birthday_Birthday_Cake_on_a_Stick.jpg

Gooey buttercake, fudge-dipped brownie, fudge-dipped cheesecake and birthday cake are the choices of the icing-draped cakes available to customers who share proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. No other purchase is necessary and there is no limit on how many times you can get the $1 treats.

The ‘vax for snacks’ effort is to support the community's good health, Richardson said.

Absolutely - one should submit to a gene-altering experimental "vaccine" in order to get one of these highly delectable confectionary concoctions!
White Castle isn't the only business giving free treats to those who receive COVID-19 vaccinations. Krispy Kreme, for example, is offering a free glazed doughnut each day to those who show their vaccination card.
Obviously, the doughnuts simply didn't have enough icing to turn the tide since they came up with the sweet reward first!

Looks like it was a decent turnout

This video shows the true scale of the turnout:

Also:

Ohio Stands Up.
Yes, I've posted about Ohio Stands Up, but here's an update. The following event took place last weekend:

mail

Proceeds from this event will go towards Ohio Stands Up! legal challenges including the lawsuit against Governor DeWine and the State of Ohio, as well as the lawsuit against the Federal Government (CDC, HHS, NCHS).
Unfortunately, I could not attend, but here's the site link to videos of the event - Pam Popper was one of the guest speakers:

Thought this was worth sharing.

What causes "illness"? What causes Health & Wellbeing? More pieces of the puzzle:

1) Positive emotional style predicts resistance to illness after experimental exposure to rhinovirus or influenza a virus
(2006) Positive emotional style predicts resistance to illness after experimental exposure to rhinovirus or influenza a virus - PubMed

2) More diverse social networks were associated with greater resistance to upper respiratory illness. (1997)
Social ties and susceptibility to the common cold - PubMed

3) Psychological stress was associated in a dose-response manner with an increased risk of acute infectious respiratory illness. (1991)
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199108293250903

4) Increased positive emotional style (PES) was associated (in a dose-response manner) with lower risk of developing a cold. (2003)
Emotional style and susceptibility to the common cold - PubMed

5) Negative Life Events associated with susceptibility to cold (1993)
APA PsycNet

6) Increased sociability was associated in a linear fashion with a decreased probability of developing a cold (2003)
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

7) greater perceived support and more-frequent hugs each predicted less-severe illness. (2015)
Does hugging provide stress-buffering social support? A study of susceptibility to upper respiratory infection and illness - PubMed

Back
Top Bottom