Mistake??? It seems to me that, with this vaccine experiment, the authorities put it there on purpose to obtain data and skip other phases of testing in the infant population.
--Article in Spanish - -

Serious mistake in Brazil: 28 infants and children were vaccinated against Covid-19 instead of influenza
Interesting timing, as I was speaking with my Mum yesterday and she asked me if I thought they would give a Covid jab instead of a flu jab later this year, without telling the recipient. I said I didn't think so, but later she mentioned that Boris Johnson was toying with the idea of combining the flu jab with the Covid jab, which I was appalled at. I haven't looked into it yet, but your post has prompted me, so I will go and have a hunt!

50 German actors did short hilarious clips with sarcastic texts for against covid, one here:
2 min
This one says he did yoga to get the curve up and it went down when he stopped doing yoga, so it is a scientifical fact that we must do hard yoga against the curve. (in german). The channel is "allesdichtmachen" on YT

Last edited:
Interesting timing, as I was speaking with my Mum yesterday and she asked me if I thought they would give a Covid jab instead of a flu jab later this year, without telling the recipient. I said I didn't think so, but later she mentioned that Boris Johnson was toying with the idea of combining the flu jab with the Covid jab, which I was appalled at. I haven't looked into it yet, but your post has prompted me, so I will go and have a hunt!

I don't really see the point. The morons getting the gene therapy are the same obedient fools who line up every year to get their flu shot.

She said something to the effect of “finally i can be around other adults and not stuck in the house...it feels kind of weird, but exciting!”
Taxpayer funds are being used here in Ohio to continuously promote all the Covid health protocols with convincing, polished TV ads with the Get the Shot coming on full force. The very prominent message for that one is just what your sister is saying - want to do all those things you used to do, then Get the Shot! The ad features individuals and couples saying they got the shot and now can be with their parents/kids/grandkids, friends/neighbors, go places/eat out, attend shows/other entertainments, etc. IOW - want your life back, then GET THE SHOT! How is this not extortion?!!

It will be a fabulous wealth prez. Orban and his family + his insider pals will make from that 19 billion USD EU loan, cited above.
As the Cs have said, money = power in our world.
So its a little strange that our government - completely in cahoots with Brussels - , heroically appears to oppose Brussels as reported by the MSM in a scandalous manner in famous articles... while in reality, our country is financed by Brussels. Hook, line, and sinker. Reading mass media you thought that Hungary is a heroic country fighting the Deep State?
And the Cs also said there is already a One World Government.

Another one for Covid inconsistencies. The Shrine of Remembrance has been fenced off and apparently only 1400 participants are allowed to attend for tomorrow's Anzac Day Dawn Service in Victoria. However, on the same day the football is going ahead and allowing 85,000 people to attend.

Italy... Oh Italy...

So. The situation is bad. Very bad. In the Investigative Corona Committee with a special meeting (49 B) called “International Legal Offensive - Part 1” - which by the way is mainly held in english languge...

But first out (in the video) with Italian Lawyer Renate Holzeisen, was the dire situation in Italy - and it made my blood deep freeze. As already in action, is a law, which mandates (forces) all working healthcare people having to take any of the three officially ‘emergency’ approved “vaccines”.

BUT - the present Italian Prime Minister (and former Goldman Sachs dude, as well former head of the European Central Bank ECB) - Mario Draghi - also let something else slip into the package: The forced vaccination of all Italians with the new experimental, genetic “vaccines”. And with that it would be the first country in the EU to go... i am sorry... Nazi.

This suggestion goes to the Italian Parliament (what a joke, as in most EU countries...) to vote about this within the next 60 days (start date 1 April). If approved - the law would in effect on 1 June.

the Italian justice is failing in very similar ways as it does in Germany and the UK, despite massive evidence - the courts do don’t do their job; do not scrutinize the evidence (ignoring) act as speaker of the corrupted Governments. Basta.

My worry on top of this is also personal. My Sicilian husband has decided to leave Stockholm in order to work two month in Italy (June and July) - and I silently wonder... what if the country goes further and closes the borders for unvaccinated ? And perhaps forces him to take a
“vaccine”against his will ? Not to mention family and friends - makes me even more sluggish to think of the possible consequences...

If a “democratic” nation has gone this bad south, then the step to a totalitarian state is only “minutes” away.

Renate Holzeisen also says the rate of death from the vaccines in Italy is particularly high. Also within the Italian Army it is (!).

The new vaccine passports are not only required for the outer borders of Italy, but shall be used within the various regions as well if you wish to travel. And of course for events, stores and god knows what else.

This is a really bad day. I have not listened to the rest of the investigative Corona committee special meeting - but will do it later after a “nights” sleep, since i just have come home from my night shift, i’ll must take a break

I do not believe for a singlemoment that lMario Draghi anew became as new priminister of Italy after Conte. It was not coincidental. There is a lot of evil dwelling behind that mask. And Draghi is exactly the “right man” to execute the dark plans for Italy - which i assume was already made a longer time ago. Now following “Phase 3” as we already learned from Israel, the role model for what is in store, for the rest of the world

so it has begun... :cry:

I don't really see the point. The morons getting the gene therapy are the same obedient fools who line up every year to get their flu shot.
Yes, that was my thought too, but then I thought about the children and how they've been pushing children in the uk to have flu jabs, certainly in primary schools...a friend of mine doesn't allow her child to have the flu jab and keeps him at home for a week whilst the rest of the school goes through the process.

I wonder what kind of wild horror is happening in India right now? Allegedly 300k sick covid per DAY. Propaganda is working at full capacity: from the god Shiva to Spider-Man. 130 million people have already been vaccinated (according to WHO), people are vaccinated right at the stadiums.
Here are some photos from India - Что происходит в Индии при рекордной заболеваемости COVID-19. Фотогалерея

756191677141534.jpg

A man wearing an oxygen mask waits to be admitted to the coronavirus hospital in Ahmedabad.
For several days in a row, more than 300 thousand new cases of COVID-19 infection have been detected in India, this is a world record. The last one was established by the USA in January - 297 thousand identified patients per day

756191686718892.jpg

Establishment of a field hospital in Mumbai.
The Indian Ministry of Health said the clinics were overcrowded. There are also serious problems with the ability to provide oxygen to patients.

756191680093618.jpg

A line of ambulances outside the coronavirus clinic in Ahmedabad.
Due to the lack of places for patients, temporary hospitals appear in different cities - for example, in Delhi, such a hospital was deployed on the territory of a school. Hospital beds were installed there, as well as oxygen supply machines.

756191677659948.jpg

Masks and soap are distributed to people in Jammu as part of an information campaign

756191681663232.jpg

The worker puts empty oxygen cylinders into the car, they will be taken for refilling. Ahmedabad

756191678613180.jpg

People are vaccinated at an indoor stadium in Guwahati.
More than 130 million doses of the vaccine have been used in India, according to the WHO. “For a country known as the world's pharmacy, vaccinating less than 1.5% of the population is a difficult mistake to understand,” said Kaushik Basu, a former Indian government economic adviser and professor at Cornell University.

756191682778326.jpg

Artists dressed as Indian gods from the Ramayana epic put on a mask as part of an information campaign in Bangalore.
At the end of last year, a new double mutation of the coronavirus was recorded in India. The government of the country said in mid-April that the double mutation was detected in Belgium, Australia, Germany, Ireland, Namibia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.

756191685293959.jpg

A guard posts a notice stating that all beds in a private covid hospital in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, are full.
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, where a large number of infections were recorded, they wanted to introduce restrictions. However, these measures were suspended, as the decision was appealed to the Supreme Court.

756191689457086.jpg

A man dressed as Spider-Man handles a bus stop in Mumbai.
There were concerns that one of the largest religious holidays, the Kumbh Mela pilgrimage, could affect the spread of the infection. The festival started back in March and will last until the end of April. Believers arrange a mass bath in the Ganges River, symbolizing the purification of the soul and body. It was expected that about 150 million people could come to the city of Hardwar to participate in the celebration.

756191651276491.jpg

Migrants at a bus stop in Delhi - they are sent home due to the quarantine introduced in the capital. There will be a curfew over the weekend. Government offices, hospitals, pharmacies and grocery stores will continue to operate

756191691687903.jpg

Crematorium in New Delhi.
The loved ones of those who died from coronavirus have to wait a long time in line. According to Reuters, at least one crematorium decided to carry out the procedure right in the parking lot

"Open Letter to a Friend Who “Tested Positive”…and Should Have Known Better"​

Pretty entertaining read. One that I found easy to relate to.

Back
Top Bottom