Amazing Polly has a look at the magnetism and Nano particle issues. It is really interesting, and has me wondering how in the world can she dig up so much stuff? Maybe her husband helps her? Anyway, she digs back a few years and finds a video of a Dr. Michael Persinger about controlling people by magnetization using magnesite. People could be turned on and off, compliant or aggressing using common radio waves and other EM field. She also goes over the Nano fibers in certain masks, and a 'Health Canadian' warning about not using masks with graphene in them, as the particles could be inhaled and cause health problems!? Kind of creepy…

One of those weird coincidences

it may not be related directly to the Plandemic, albeit behind the curtains it is - when a Muppet show collects 20 world leaders with staff puppets, flying like wasps around at one and the same spot….

Which just happens to be in Catania, Sicily. 20 meter in front of where my husband just rented an apartment during his stay there, at Piazza Dante.

i felt that was a bit odd.

Nor was i aware of that the G20 meeting would be in Catania. My husband spoke to a policeman today, because of the sudden amount of police men holding an exercise where he lives. That way he got to know about the G20 meeting. While the police guy told hom it was ok to leave his car were it was - they then later transported it away as well fined him handsomely. He will go to the police station tomorrow and wash their heads regarding the silly fine.

I suggested my guy to stay away from the the G20 puppet muppet show on the day they are holding the meeting practically “in front of his nose”.

Last edited:
I saw this Dr. Gilbert video posted in a compilation video of magnetic people and magnetic meat. Decided to find the video for myself.

I have yet to look into who this Dr. Gilbert is and what exactly he is referring to in terms of Rwanda. Seems to echo the zombie comment from the latest C's session.

Dr Pierre Gilbert in 1995: "In the biological destruction there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda"

This is also linked in the comments section by the person who posted the Dr. Gilbert video.

Magnetogenetics: remote non-invasive magnetic activation of neuronal activity with a magnetoreceptor

Current neuromodulation techniques such as optogenetics and deep-brain stimulation are transforming basic and translational neuroscience. These two neuromodulation approaches are, however, invasive since surgical implantation of an optical fiber or wire electrode is required. Here, we have invented a non-invasive magnetogenetics that combines the genetic targeting of a magnetoreceptor with remote magnetic stimulation. The non-invasive activation of neurons was achieved by neuronal expression of an exogenous magnetoreceptor, an iron-sulfur cluster assembly protein 1 (Isca1). In HEK-293 cells and cultured hippocampal neurons expressing this magnetoreceptor, application of an external magnetic field resulted in membrane depolarization and calcium influx in a reproducible and reversible manner, as indicated by the ultrasensitive fluorescent calcium indicator GCaMP6s. Moreover, the magnetogenetic control of neuronal activity might be dependent on the direction of the magnetic field and exhibits on-response and off-response patterns for the external magnetic field applied. The activation of this magnetoreceptor can depolarize neurons and elicit trains of action potentials, which can be triggered repetitively with a remote magnetic field in whole-cell patch-clamp recording. In transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans expressing this magnetoreceptor in myo-3-specific muscle cells or mec-4-specific neurons, application of the external magnetic field triggered muscle contraction and withdrawal behavior of the worms, indicative of magnet-dependent activation of muscle cells and touch receptor neurons, respectively. The advantages of magnetogenetics over optogenetics are its exclusive non-invasive, deep penetration, long-term continuous dosing, unlimited accessibility, spatial uniformity and relative safety. Like optogenetics that has gone through decade-long improvements, magnetogenetics, with continuous modification and maturation, will reshape the current landscape of neuromodulation toolboxes and will have a broad range of applications to basic and translational neuroscience as well as other biological sciences. We envision a new age of magnetogenetics is coming.

I think this has been posted in another thread or maybe even this thread, but I figured I'd include it here as well.

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols. SPIONs that have been rendered stable in physiological conditions can be used as both therapeutic and diagnostic agents due to their unique magnetic characteristics. Valuable features of iron oxide nanoparticles in bioapplications include a tight control over their size distribution, magnetic properties of these particles, and the ability to carry particular biomolecules to specific targets. The internalization and half-life of the particles within the body depend upon the method of synthesis. Numerous synthesis methods have been used to produce magnetic nanoparticles for bioapplications with different sizes and surface charges. The most common method for synthesizing nanometer-sized magnetite Fe3O4 particles in solution is by chemical coprecipitation of iron salts. The coprecipitation method is an effective technique for preparing a stable aqueous dispersions of iron oxide nanoparticles. We describe the production of Fe3O4-based SPIONs with high magnetization values (70 emu/g) under 15 kOe of the applied magnetic field at room temperature, with 0.01 emu/g remanence via a coprecipitation method in the presence of trisodium citrate as a stabilizer. Naked SPIONs often lack sufficient stability, hydrophilicity, and the capacity to be functionalized. In order to overcome these limitations, polycationic polymer was anchored on the surface of freshly prepared SPIONs by a direct electrostatic attraction between the negatively charged SPIONs (due to the presence of carboxylic groups) and the positively charged polymer. Polyethylenimine was chosen to modify the surface of SPIONs to assist the delivery of plasmid DNA into mammalian cells due to the polymer's extensive buffering capacity through the "proton sponge" effect.

the Delta Summer theme

I believe the established main theme for this Summer are the mutants/variants strains. That Delta strain is the bridge between spring and autumn lockdowns.

Because summer on the northern hemisphere just doesn’t provide any viruses good enough to keep the false cases up high. So, Delta is the filler, the amalgam to bridge both periods in order to keep up the charade.

In Sweden epidemiologist Tegnell said that “due to the spread of the Delta mutant strain” we may have to go up to 90% vaccination coverage instead of 70%. And earlier he mentioned a third shot will be required “for selected groups” and “especially the elderlies”. It just doesn’t end - now does it ? I mean this bit-by-bit script. There always is something more.

Just wow.

I want to add some older info, which at first glance seems insignificant - but it is important.

In the Investigative Corona Committee Berlin meeting no 30, which was held in mid January, there was an interview with one of the biggest Immunology and toxology experts, Prof Dr Hockertz - he mentioned about an experiment that was done in Germany at an Institute near Ries - and it was the only german made experiment - with animals and new mRNA vaccine from Pfizer. So, not the old references from earlier animal trials (on cats and ferrets) back on e.g. 2013 which Dolores Cahill often refers to. This trial was made with the real deal from Pfizer in 2020.

Those results were never published and kept away, not even high doctors were able to access. Dr Hockertz insisted - I don’t know how many times - with success after endless delays and lies - and got the papers out.

The german trial

40 animals.

20 of them got the Pfizer shot. The other 20 nothingAll of them got injected with the virus and got sick. The unvaccinated 20 recovered after two weeks. All 20 vaccinated ferrets died. (I may mix up the sequence of events, which came first vaccination or injection with virus, as i do not remember that exactly out of memory)

It i understood correctly, ferrets are used because their cells have ACE2 receptors and react similarly like humans for respiratory viral infections.

There is only death and illness in the stuff they call falsely “vaccines”. I wonder how this relates to the recent coffin deal in the UK and those weird FEMA coffins that were ordered by the millions in the US several years ago…

In a twist - in the very latest investigative Corona Committee meeting No 57, Füllmich reported that the police just now got have raided Prof Dr Hockertz home and partially confiscated material and equippment.

Dr Hockertz is a very powerful person with strong credentials in the medical field and has probably been a thorn in the eyes of those who seek to suppress the truth (e.g. the german government)

The german trial

40 animals.

20 of them got the Pfizer shot. The other 20 nothingAll of them got injected with the virus and got sick. The unvaccinated 20 recovered after two weeks. All 20 vaccinated ferrets died. (I may mix up the sequence of events, which came first vaccination or injection with virus, as i do not remember that exactly out of memory)
XPan, thank you for sharing this. This might be a rare proof of where this vaxx madness is leading to.

It reminds me of what Nazi doctors did during WW2 when they subjected their "patients" to horrific experiments
in order to gather a vast amount of data later used to claim prizes in the medical fields... 😱

XPan, thank you for sharing this. This might be a rare proof of where this vaxx madness is leading to.

It reminds me of what Nazi doctors did during WW2 when they subjected their "patients" to horrific experiments
in order to gather a vast amount of data later used to claim prizes in the medical fields... 😱

Well plus on top - if only half of what Amazing Polly researched and added together in her video - i would say we are in a lot of parallel experiments with the genetic jabs. Going going beyond the scope of WW2. (Well it is difficult to compare because WW2 experiments where so extreme brutal physically).

The new WW3 version we are in - is penetrating humanity on a global scale with creepy silent vigor wrapped in cocoons, through technologies so abstract and creepy, we only imagined could happen in sci-fi movies.

After i watched Amazing Polly’s video - I had to think of the ending in the TV Series “V”/The Visitors (the new, more recent version). In the last scene every human was caught in “bliss” looking up into the sky, unreachable, under total influence of the predators. While the female police was clear minded - but seeing in horror that her friends were unreachable… as nobody was responding anymore. They just were “gone, and had lost their natural minds.

It made me very unsettled, i remember. It felt terrible, sad, angry and… helpless. And it seems, that the analogy from the movie scene wasn’t so far fetched after all - compared with all the secret nano tech & brain research that has been done in the past 11 years.

the C’s were right. A technology used for later. :umm:

Look 👀 What’s On UK Govt Website #Microchip #Transhumanism

A 10m 53s video well worth watching.

1624256009999.png

https://hugotalks.com/2021/06/20/look-👀-whats-on-uk-govt-website-microchip-transhumanism-hugo-talks-lockdown/
(you will need to copy and paste the link in your address bar - exactly as it is)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderna "Vaccines" had been sent to North Carolina University
in Dec 2019

A detailed article claims, that on an agreement between Fauci's NIAID, Moderna & Ralph Baric, the latter who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology) - the Moderna's "vaccine" was shipped to North Carolina University. on 19 Dec 2019.

If true - it honestly would make a lot of sense.

SecretDocsRevealModernaSentCoronavirusVaccineToNorthCarolinaUniversityWeeksBeforePandemic1.jpg

My Plandemic Retro Rant

I have mentioned this before; but will write it down again: Richard A Rothschild registers "System and Method for Testing for Covid-19" at the United States Patent Application Publication, filed on 13 October 2015, as well in the Netherlands "Rijksdienst voor Ondernemed Nederland" on 13 October 2015 under the same name. With addition of not releasing that info publicly until Sep 2020. In the Dutch application it says:

• System and Method for Testing COVID-19
• System and Method for Using, Biometic, and Displaying Biometric Data

Why would anyone want to use the term COVID-19 in 2015... if not planned, I mean ?!

Then we have 2017 & 2018 files in the Worldbank database, registering trade and shipping of many hundred of millions "COVID-19 Test equipment" all across the globe. [in Sep 2020 they changed the name into something generic, but the ID numbers for those items - are still the same].

And then - the infamous Event 2🤡1 on 18 Oct 2019 in New York. Like a dry party with all the big puppet names on the list. What comes around - goes around.

IT then just happens (allegedly) that... whoopsi... Fauci & Moderna send their mRNA "vaccine" to a North Carolina University in Dec 2019.

Then comes China Jan 2020. We get a taste.

No wonder that Mr Fake Dr Drosten in Berlin, was so ultra fast in "creating" a specific RT-PCR test for the SARS-CoV-2 virus early 2020 (while still downplaying both masks and Corona in front of the public), yet screwing handsomely with the CT-value to absurdly high levels like 45. While the private WHO just happens to accept the paper as being "peer-reviewed" *cough-cough* - but the window of "peering" only lasted a record short time of 3.5 - 23 hours. And so - it became the blueprint for the rest of the world, on which all lockdowns rested on. Well, plus Drosten's paper on asymptomatic transfer of disease, which took care of all healthy people... being confined into their homes. Read; Prisons.

Almost bankrupt Italy plays No 1 - by combining drama, mafia and 'best in fashion' - going first out onto the European Drama Arena - with the effect that the rest of Europe quickly falls into lockdowns like domino bricks in what... something like 2 weeks ?

Such a perfectly aligned script, wouldn't you say ?

German Pathologist Dr Püschel stated that 97% of the people who died in Bergamo - did not die from the virus but from other causes. Northern Italy & Bergamo - held in deep quarantine - prevented all kind of movement and management. So, they asked the military - just one single time - if they could help out due to that the corpses were piling up. A situation created by the North Italian authorities, who didn't allow the corpses to be taken care of (!). The situation wouldn't have happened if not all activity had ceased. The Military helped out - and that was a big PR stunt. Cementing fear deeper for the rest of Europe.

Buhuuu. 👻 The Virus**

(i am not playing down those who got affected by the virus in serious ways - but many did not die from the virus, but other illnesses. And those who had problems with the virus - not too many where given the effective medications that would have helped them to get out of the hospitals again)

It's all fascinating and deeply devoid of all conscience - yet such a befitting behavior for sociopaths and psychopaths; the hallmark in global sales of illusions - subverted Dreamweaving - with the mind of predators; bottomless lack of moral or decency and strangely erratic behavior yet quite predictable at the same time.

The public takes the baits like pearls on a string - ultimately swallowing the rat poison. Such a subverted "spirit" energy that dwells in the hidden behind it all... The battlefield of 4D STS games must be a really rogue, nasty place ... yet is played out though our 3D realm with and through us.

So yes, as Laura stated (in the sense of)

Learn All About The Cats.
In order to Stop Being A Mouse !

Last edited:
One of those weird coincidences

it may not be related directly to the Plandemic, albeit behind the curtains it is - when a Muppet show collects 20 world leaders with staff puppets, flying like wasps around at one and the same spot….

Which just happens to be in Catania, Sicily. 20 meter in front of where my husband just rented an apartment during his stay there, at Piazza Dante.

i felt that was a bit odd.

Nor was i aware of that the G20 meeting would be in Catania. My husband spoke to a policeman today, because of the sudden amount of police men holding an exercise where he lives. That way he got to know about the G20 meeting. While the police guy told hom it was ok to leave his car were it was - they then later transported it away as well fined him handsomely. He will go to the police station tomorrow and wash their heads regarding the silly fine.

I suggested my guy to stay away from the the G20 puppet muppet show on the day they are holding the meeting practically “in front of his nose”.

Little Correction G20

My husband checked out more about the G20 meeting on Wednesday in Catania, Sicily; apparently it's the ministers from Europe getting together, in order to discuss the school situation vs Plandemic...

(Whatever that means) :whistle:

Source: 140,000 operations delayed by coronavirus, more die in accidents - DutchNews.nl

140,000 operations delayed by coronavirus, more die in accidents

June 21, 2021

Last year, 140,000 operations were delayed because of coronavirus and hundreds of people died after accidents as there were no beds for them in intensive care, according to new research.

The figures come from the SKR, an alliance of organisations which monitor standards across the healthcare system, and are derived from an analysis of the details of 10 million patients.

In 2018 and 2019, for example, 2.4% of the people who ended up in a hospital accident and emergency department after an accident or fall died from their injuries. But last year, that rose to 2.9%, a ‘significant’ increase indicating hundreds more people died, the SKR reportedly told broadcaster NOS.

Meanwhile, the number of people going to hospital because they had the symptoms of a heart attack or stroke fell by 15% in the first wave last year.

Delays in cancer operations and diagnoses are also now clear, and many patients have more advanced tumours when they're first seen than in previous years, the SKR figures suggest.

The cabinet has urged hospitals to catch up on all waiting lists by the end of this year, but hospital chiefs have said this is an unrealistic target.

Exercise

Meanwhile, research by the Dutch brain foundation indicates 40% of people have been doing more exercise – particularly walking and cycling – since the start of the coronavirus crisis and 80% plan to keep up this new pattern of behaviour once things return to normal.

‘Many people have become more aware of their health and how important it is,’ spokeswoman Koko Beers said.

Similar coverage: Hundreds died because ICUs were full of Covid-19 patients: study

Coverage in Dutch:
Impact coronacrisis groot op kanker- en hartpatiënten en slachtoffers ongevallen
Honderden mensen stierven doordat ic’s vol lagen met coronapatiënten

Viral Twitter post claims 13 year old died of ‘cardiac event’ as doctors consider link between rare heart condition & vaccine in boys
Don't worry, if a "vaccine" fails its called a Breakthrough in DeepStateLingo, as if some important scientific discovery was made. If anyone dies of heart failure from the Covid Jab, in DeepStateLingo its just a bothersome "cardiac event", hardly even worth mentioning in the news..

WHO epidemiologist warns future ‘constellation of mutations’ could challenge Covid vaccine effectiveness
Its a constellation, like beautiful stars make in the sky, get it?

The World Death Organization is still concerned. At a briefing on Monday, epidemiologist Maria van Kerkhove claimed that vaccines might one day be ineffective against a “constellation of mutations” that might arise in the future.

Kerkhove spoke of a “next generation” of Covid-fighting vaccines that “will be produced into the future,” but insisted that “we have other tools as well” to prevent infection
If the Black Death breaks out arm in arm with the Zombie Plague, I guess Madame Kerkhove's prophecy.. or rather her cults plans made decades ago, can then be called: “constellation of mutations”.

Back
Top Bottom