Session 7 March 2009

Rabelais said:
I am DD in that session.

Congratulation for your successful mission! It really sounded like a James Bond movie. How exciting and scary it must have been.

He had a mine on Palomar which yielded up a variety of semi-precious gemstones which were fashioned as the movement jewels in the clock. I am wondering if any of these minerals have 4D applications, particularly tourmaline which seems to be in abundance in the mountain.

This about tourmaline:

"Tourmaline is an extremely important mineral whose significance goes well beyond being another attractive mineral. Tourmaline gives information on the thermal and fluid history of rocks in which it develops, is intimately associated with some of the world's premier metallic ore deposits, retains chemical signatures of the sources of tourmaline detritus in clastic rocks, yields isotopic evidence for the environmental sources of the boron that makes up tourmaline, is an extremely critical link in the boron cycle on the Earth and has many other useful petrogenetic features."
_http://www.geol.lsu.edu/henry/Research/tourmaline/TourmalineToday.htm

Tourmaline also has specific properties as far as emissivity is concerned. It was used in the first top of the range far infrared blankets in order to transform heat in far infrared radiations. Now space technology carbon has replaced tourmaline because it's cheaper.

Tourmaline is also an effective negative ions generator that why it's used in electric hair straightener.

_http://www.e-djtrade.com/co/cleanhitec/GC03450226/CA00882294/Tourmaline_Negative_Ion_Ring_with_Pure_Silver.html

If I correctly remember the Cs mentioned somewhere they were communicating through far infrared.

Are there tourmaline ressources linked to some special kind of communication happening in Palomar? I don't know. But in The Stargate Conspiracy, communication with alien and with Orion double star was described as one of Crowley's (and its temple located at Mount Palomar) main objective.

Also I found this "oddity" with regard to the dimensions of the main observatory's dome architecture:

"The finished dome is 41 meters (135 feet) tall, 42 meters (137 feet) in diameter. It is a remarkable coincidence that these dimensions are similar to those of the Pantheon in Rome."

It's funny that the Caltech University website feels obliged to state that it is a coïncidence.
_http://www.astro.caltech.edu/palomar/history.html

Actually the Pantheon dome also inspired the Capitol in Washington or the Great Dome at MIT

I'm wondering if it could be a marker for underground / surface, 3D / 4D interfaces.

Apparently the Pantheon dome in Rome was structurally weak so engineers decided to light it up by drilling a hole in the middle and this hole is called the "Great eye", a not so subtle Masonic/ancient Egypt reference

pantheon_light_r2_c1.jpg

One last thing about Rome and Washington domes. They both had a statue of Proserpine at the top and are under her patronage.

_http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/911_h.htm said:
Proserpine, ancient Greek-Roman wheat goddess, who became the goddess of the psyche and the soul is, because of her status, the owner of the whole building she's crowning, that is the Capitol where the US Congress is located. It was renamed "Statue de la Liberté" (with the US meaning of "Freedom" and not "Liberty")

According to the Greek mythology, [...] Proserpine had been kidnapped by Hades, the son of Saturn, and she rules...since she married him, as a queen in the kingdom of the shadows, that is on the underground hellish worlds

Using a satellite view mapper, it appears that the monastery is still there. We took the restricted road south from the main observatory, but didn't make it all the way around the bend to the monastery. You can get a pretty good look at the whole property here... input these coordinates N 33.35414 W 116.86068 That is dead center on the monastery. It appears to still be in use as cars are in the parking lot.
_http://mapper.acme.com/

Yes apparently it's used as a restaurant and a hotel for visiting researchers.

_http://wikimapia.org/4491738/Palomar-Observatory-Monastery

I have never been able to figure out how to post photos here

1/ copy the address of the picture you want to insert.
2/ click on the image icon (just above the "smiley" smiley)
3/ paste your picture address

[quote author=Belibaste]

1/ copy the address of the picture you want to insert.
2/ click on the image icon (just above the "smiley" smiley)
3/ paste your picture address[/quote]

Thanks Belibaste. I wasn't aware that they were hotlinked. I just kept trying to upload my files. D'oh! Devar also sent me an email with this information. Thank you all.

Belibaste said:
They both had a statue of Proserpine at the top and are under her patronage.

Just for clarification, Proserpine (sometimes referred as Prosperine or Prosperina) is the Roman name for this goddess. Her Greek name is Persephone.

Black Swan said:
Belibaste said:

Just for clarification, Proserpine (sometimes referred as Prosperine or Prosperina) is the Roman name for this goddess. Her Greek name is Persephone.

And Persephone was also Kore, which is mentioned in session 2 Feb 2003. The last living member of the Perseid family.

Xman said:
Black Swan said:
Belibaste said:

And Persephone was also Kore, which is mentioned in session 2 Feb 2003. The last living member of the Perseid family.

Alas, there were no statues, Roman, Greek or otherwise at the Palomar observatory. There was however a nice big cast metal plaque in the entryway extolling the noble virtues of the Rockefeller Foundation.

Perhaps the geometric architectural similarities of the dimensions have a more nuts and bolts practicality on a multi-density level than on the metaphysical.

Laura said:
Session Date: March 7th 2009
Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, Ch**, Craig P**, Simon, Don D**, Ar**, An**, Joe

I have a little “technical” problem with this session.

I am in the course of making backups on pendrives of all your materials inclusive sessions transcript I can achieve (it’s because of mechanical failure my laptop a short time ago). And now I see that there is a different date in title (Session 3 March 2009 « : Maj 09, 2009, 10:29:34 ») and a date like in quote (Session Date: March 7th 2009 / Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, Ch**, Craig P**, Simon, Don D**, Ar**, An**, Joe).

Like I said, this a little problem, I think it’s only typo and correct date is March 7th 2009. Do not be angry that I take your time, but maybe it is possible to correct the date of topic for another new readers.

Best regards

Artur said:
Like I said, this a little problem, I think it’s only typo and correct date is March 7th 2009. Do not be angry that I take your time, but maybe it is possible to correct the date of topic for another new readers.

Best regards

Thank you for the info.

We will look at it and correct the little typo error. ;)

Edited: Done

Thanks for publishing the session :)

I have been in the process of re-reading all the transcripts from the previous years , and its amazing how that everytime i re-read a transcript, immediately new meaning or knowledge or information reveals itself, the C's communications definitely have multiple layers and meanings, truly a beautiful work of art :)

Laura said:
Q: (L) I mean, of all the places to live. What's the name of this place you live? M_____? [discussion of name and joking about its pronunciation] (L) Okay, anybody got anything pressing? (Ar****) Can I ask this one question? What causes this relaxing feeling I get when certain people talk? Like their voices mesmerize me and I feel relaxed. Why do I get that way?

A: Frequency match.

Q: (Craig) Like a resonance. (Joe) It resonates with your brain. (L) It resonates with the relaxing part. Just like my voice must resonate with the part that makes you irritable and angry. (laughter) (Ar***) It's just that occasionally even if I don't know them I just hear a person's voice and I start feeling calm and very relaxed.

A: Now have fun!!!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

From the C's answer - i just want to add that personally, i too have felt really relaxed when listening to voices from my close friends from childhood that i have known for 20+ years. Sometimes the exact content of the conversation does not matter, it is more the voice and the interation. Glad to hear that this is caused by a frequency match - am i correct in assuming that this frequency match, also means that both person(s) have an alligned FRV ?

I have also had similar relaxed feelings to persons i have not known before and met for the first time - there seems to be an immediate "connection" when listening to their voice, and you seem to know "where they are coming from" for want of a better description....

Interesting knowledge again from the C's :)

In this post, there are a few comments to the excerpts regarding Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Ravi Shankar mentioned in this session. Topics include free will, Vedic rituals, and knowledge.
Q: (L) Alright. We're here because people have pressing questions. Ask away. (Craig) So. This is a big one for me. Who was behind the attempted assassination of my first spiritual teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

A: You aren't going to like the answer. Let's just say elements of secret services were involved.
Before continuing one would need to quote another post in which Laura comments on the answer that came through:
[...] there is very little "internal momentary contradictions or "fleeting thoughts" that go on in me during sessions. For me, it is a state of total beginner's mind. I am just a question. That is, perhaps, the single most important quality for doing this sort of thing, I think - getting your self out of the way in terms of assumptions.

What is more problematic is the strong emotional beliefs and assumptions of others present. For example, it was very difficult to receive when Craig P was present. There was even one moment when the answer began to come and was suddenly diverted. It was this moment:

Q: (L) Alright. We're here because people have pressing questions. Ask away. (Craig) So. This is a big one for me. Who was behind the attempted assassination of my first spiritual teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?
A: You aren't going to like the answer. Let's just say elements of secret services were involved.

When the Cs came through with the second sentence of that answer, it was almost like the feeling you get when you walk into a wall... and the wall was the emotional state of Craig who simply would not be able to bear the whole answer that was sitting there in my head. I actually felt frustrated that it had been truncated.
Continuing:
Q: (L) Were any of those elements people that were known and that were not seen as being possibly secret service? What I'm trying to say is was there anybody who was well-known to the people involved and trusted who was involved?

A: Yes.

Q: (Craig) Was it because of his work establishing meditation groups to effect world peace?

A: Partly.

Q: (Craig) Any other reason that would be useful for me to know now?

A: Nothing of significance more than to divert attention and focus in the wrong direction. But isn't that always the case?

Q: (L) Okay, divert attention from what?

A: The concept of spirit.

Q: (L) And to focus on what?

A: Focus on the man.

Q: (L) When you say, "focus on the man" what do you mean? I feel like this is getting into a very touchy area. (Joe) I think they mean to focus on the man himself, like to create a martyr or deity out of him. We've talked about this a lot where basically people who propose an idea or a concept and it's got a following, but it maybe it's not really going anywhere. Well, then you kill that person and then suddenly, everyone says, "Oh! He was killed because he was onto something!" (Craig) So the implication is that this is to divert attention away from the concept of spirit?

Q: (Joe) That would kind of suggest that the concept of spirit that he was promoting was not a correct concept, because attention was focused on him by attempting to kill him. That's how they create a false idea of spirituality...
Regarding "establishing meditation groups to effect world peace", the intention to influence the actions of other people in a particular direction, even if it is presumably to create world peace may still be considered an attempt to abridge their free will and may then almost paradoxically not be that different from those forces who attempt to manipulate masses with a view to creating a particular reaction that will forward their own aims.

Knowledge vs Vedic rituals
One feature that was promoted in later years was Maharishi Yagyas, ritualistic performed actions assumed to be all good and much better and beneficial than all others, since they were Vedic. In the following excerpt there is a discussion of Zoroastrianism which branches off to make a comment found at the end of the quote with relevance to a discussion of Vedic rituals:
Q: (L) I see. Well, maybe we should begin with some of the questions that are from that abstract level since that's where we are. In the course of my recent research, I keep going deeper and deeper and further back following one thread after another. While I have touched on the topic of Zoroastrianism in the past, I had never gone into it as deeply as I recently decided to do. As a consequence, I ended up reading several scholarly tomes on the topic. It seems there are two schools. One school thinks that Zoroaster was a fairly late phenomenon, probably 7th century BC. The other school relies on the linguistics - the philology I guess they'd call it - and they claim that the language of Zoroaster must date back to the second millennium BC - that is, somewhere between 1600 and 1200 BC. That would put Zoroaster in the timeframe of, say, Akhenaten. In brief, Zoroaster claimed to have had a vision, or so the story goes, that revealed to him the One God, Ahura Mazda, and he promoted a religion of almost pure monotheism as well as being more or less the originator of the idea that human beings have the free will to choose good or evil. He also was the first to come up with ideas of messianism, eschatology. It was an apocalyptic religion in the sense of being revealed, but also that there were to be revelations about the end of time - time of course being a very important concept in his religion as it developed. So, I guess the first question I want to know is: Is there any possibility that Akhenaten was influenced by Zoroastrianism? Is that a possibility?

A: Not just a possibility, but a certainty.

Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

Q: (L) Okay... Can you get me any closer to a clue here?

A: Check the Hurrian connection.

Q: (L) I thought I had checked that pretty deeply. I guess I could read some more. Now, there are those who say that Zurvanism was an attempt to deal with some of the dangling problems that Zoroaster left in terms of his dualism. One of his hymns describes Ahura Mazda and Ahriman as twins, so, they came up with Zurvanism, the ultimate god of space/time as father to the twins to explain this. Is that in fact the case?

A: No. Zurvan was the ancient god of the steppes and the Indo-Aryan peoples.

Q: (L) Okay, I've got a paper here... It seems that Zurvan was perceived as the god of infinite time and space, and was described as, "One Alone, a transcendental neutral god, and without passion. One for whom there was no distinction between good and evil. So, Zurvan had a varied history... So, the problem I want to get to right now is the idea that Zurvan was represented as the lion-headed god. There was a lion man figure found in Hohlenstein-Stadel, which is a German cave. It's carved out of ivory, and it's THE oldest known zoomorphic animal sculpture in the world, and the oldest known uncontested example of figurative art. It has been determined to be about - ready? 40,000 years old!! That was by carbon dating the material which was in the same layer where the figure was found. It was associated with the Aurignacian culture and it was 29cm in height, carved out of mammoth ivory using a flint stone knife. Seven parallel, transverse, carved gouges are on the left arm. The figure of Zurvan is often represented with a serpent coiled around him seven times. It is said that the sculpture shares certain similarities with French cave wall paintings which also show hybrid creatures. The Lion man is several thousand years older. Anyhow, this artifact seems to resemble very closely the lion man figure that was described as being the representation of Zurvan. So, I guess my question is: Are we talking about the same religion or religious ideas or perceptions that were common to the cultures that produced the cave art in Western Europe?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Q: (L) So in other words, what we are looking at here through a probably distorted survival via Zoroaster or Zarathushtra is that the Aryan religion was based first of all on a supreme principle of infinite time and infinite space from which was born essentially "good mind" and "evil mind" as Zoroaster put it?

A: Yes. STO and STS duality.

Q: (L) And this same religion, either in its older form or its later elaboration by Zarathushtra, was the origin of the ideas of free will?

Q: (L) Of savior gods?

Q: (L) The Six Bounteous Immortals, or I guess what we could say archetypes or sixth density?

Q: (L) Basically, it almost seemed as though it was a religion about information. Everything emerges from information, but there are some other very particular things about it that are very advanced. They were talking about things that physicists talk about nowadays.

Q: (L) It also seems to be the closest religious exposition of anything that I've come across to what we have received via these transmissions.

Q: (L) I'm just saying "close", because obviously there are some distortions and so forth. So did Zarathushtra modify this original religion because he had a vision, or...?

A: The ideas had already been corrupted, and Zarathushtra sought to recover the truth.

Q: (L) So it had already been corrupted, and he was trying to bring it back in line. He got close, but didn't quite make it. Is that it?

Q: (L) And what had it been corrupted to?

A: The Indian Vedas will give clues.

Q: (L) Maybe he wasn't wrong when he said that the daevas were demons. Were the daevas like STS beings?

A: Close

Q: (L) Were they like 4th density STS?

If the last lines in the previous excerpt need a comment, one might mention that parts of the Vedas pay strong attention to rituals. Here is the Wiki:
The Vedas (/ˈveɪdəz, ˈviː-/;[4] Sanskrit: वेदः vedaḥ, "knowledge") are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.[5][6][7]

There are four Vedas: the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda and the Atharvaveda.[8][9] Each Veda has four subdivisions – the Samhitas (mantras and benedictions), the Aranyakas (text on rituals, ceremonies, sacrifices and symbolic-sacrifices), the Brahmanas (commentaries on rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices), and the Upanishads (texts discussing meditation, philosophy and spiritual knowledge).[8][10][11] Some scholars add a fifth category – the Upasanas (worship).[12][13] The texts of the Upanishads discuss ideas akin to the heterodox sramana-traditions.[14]

Vedas are śruti ("what is heard"),[15] distinguishing them from other religious texts, which are called smṛti ("what is remembered"). Hindus consider the Vedas to be apauruṣeya, which means "not of a man, superhuman"[16] and "impersonal, authorless,"[17][18][19] revelations of sacred sounds and texts heard by ancient sages after intense meditation.[20][21]
Rituals have been brought up in the sessions on various occasions and in different contexts like the following which both warn against ritual and also explain that the energy drains directly to Lizard beings:
A: Laura has been hurt by jumping to Lizard inspired conclusions.

Q: (L) So the altar is useless?

A: No. Just be careful remember metaphysical church group.

Q: (L) Is it a matter of misguided alliances?

A: Has been frequent problem.

Q: (L) Should I dismantle the altar?

A: Altar is okay but other things are not okay like silly rituals.

Q: (L) Is V__'s altar okay?

Q: (L) Okay, during the period of time I was getting the hassle from the metaphysical church group, my pool was green. Was this symbolic of the attack I was under?

A: Yes but you left yourself open by association and buying too many concepts without careful examination.

Q: (L) Do you mean that, if, at that time, I had refused to acknowledge that any harm could come to me, that that would have made it impossible for any harm?

A: Close. But investigate before buying and practicing in future okay?

Q: (L) Investigate what? Ideas?

A: Yes. And concepts and especially practices

Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is sage not useful?

A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and knowing is the point and the protection?

A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

Q: (L) Alexandra David Neel quoted a lama who said we must beware of the children of our own minds as well as the children of the minds of others, such as thought forms perhaps created by higher negative beings. If we do not acknowledge that such things exist, are we then subject to being devoured by them?

A: Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings.

Q: (L) Even our saying of the Lord's prayer?

A: It is okay to pray. Why do you think organized religion is obsessed with rituals?

Q: (L) Is the same thing true of shamanistic practices and so forth?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) What occurred to make my pool clear up?

A: You restored your own energy.

Q: (L) And it had nothing to do with rituals?

A: Correct. In spite of rituals but you were lucky could have gone the other way.
In another Session, rituals are described as self-defeating while knowledge is extolled.
Q: (L) Are there any rituals that can be performed to provide protection for one against intrusion by the Lizzies.

A: Rituals are self-defeating.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.
"Ritual drains directly to Lizard beings." and "Rituals are self-defeating" may relate to the acquiring of knowledge because it "It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind." as mentioned in the next excerpt:
Q: (L) Why is it that it seems to be one of the primary things about us that prevents us from acting against such situations, is our fear of hurting another person? That was the chief thing that kept me in my marriage for so long. And, only when I knew that it was hurting the kids more to stay, did I have the power to get out. Why are we so afraid of hurting someone's feelings if they are hurting us?

A: Not correct concept. You do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny.

Q: But, when you do that, these persons make you so completely miserable that there seems to be no other choice but a parting of the ways.

A: Yes, but that is not "acting against." Quite the contrary. In fact, remember, it takes two to tango, and if you are both tangoing when the dance hall bursts into flames, you both get burned!!!

Q: Why is it that when one tries to extricate from such a "tango," why is there is such violent resistance to letting you go when it is obvious, clearly obvious, that they do not have any feeling for you as a human being?

A: It is not "they." We are talking about conduits of attack.

Q: What is it that makes them susceptible to becoming conduits of attack?

A: All STS are candidates for this. There are only about 6 billion of you though.

Q: Okay, all people can be conduits of attack. (L) Would just coming down and working with us on Saturdays, on a regular basis, help him to get his concentration back?

A: Making the necessary changes would.

Q: Is it true that being in the presence of such people, that one is under the influence of an energy, an emanation from them physically, that befuddles the mind and makes it almost impossible to think ones' way out of the situation?

A: It is the draining of energy that befuddles the mind.

Q: Where does this energy drain to?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: They drain our energy from us and 4th density STS harvests it from them?

A: "They" do nothing!!!! 4th density STS does it all through them!

Q: (T) Well, I would like to know what is it in us that makes us attracted to such people.

A: It was the idea of 4th density STS.

Q: That means that they can control your thoughts and emotions, put ideas into your head, and you think it is a good idea to "save" someone. You don't know. It is taught in our religions and culture to give until it hurts, and, in fact, to give because it hurts. The whole situation is designed and controlled from another level. Any further comment on this subject?

A: Once you have truly learned the program, just plug it in.

Q: I guess once you have truly learned what is being said here, just plug it in...

A: No. We mean that all you have to do is learn the patterns of behavior, the subtle signs, and you will always have the ability of avoiding it. Your own as well as others.

Q: So, once you have learned the program from this person, you will be able to avoid getting into another, similar one. (T) But, I should have learned it from H. I did the same thing twice. (L) Well, when you are wounded, it is hard to see clearly.

A: The signs were present, but you did not read them.

Q: (L to Tom) You ignored it.

A: No, he did not yet know the program. Anticipate not!

Q: I guess that means that when you are thinking that you can change another person, or that changing something about what you are doing naturally will help them, you are anticipating.

A: Or that it would be different that it turned out to be.

Q: Well, you knew that there was a lot wrong in the beginning, but you thought that it would be different. Ark's mother is sick. Will she be better soon?

A: Wait and see.

Q: He is carrying a very heavy burden just now, and I am concerned for him.

A: Does this surprise you? Unfortunately, Ark still does not completely know this program.

Q: Are you suggesting that this sickness of his mother's has been caused from 4th density STS?
The continuation of the excerpt has some suggestions of how to avoid attack and an example of how knowledge may protect:
A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same. Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Q: When a person is sick, old and one's mother... the only thing to do is take care of it. But, I guess that it is true that anything that tends to cause interference in doing what one is here to do could be considered attack. Whether it is your mother being sick, or your kid falling off a bicycle and breaking his arm. It is all related to lack of vigilance on the part of the one who is the conduit of attack.

A: When you are under attack, expect the unexpected, if it is going to cause problems...

Q: So, if there is something that can cause problems, expect it to happen.

A: But, if you expect it, you learn how to "head it off," thus neutralizing it. This is called vigilance, which is rooted in knowledge. And, what does knowledge do?

Q: Protects! Is there anything I can do to help?

A: How so?

Q: Well, I don't know. I guess that a person just has to come to the full realization that virtually everything that happens on the planet - no exceptions - is a symbol of some interaction of STS vs STO energy at higher levels.

A: Yes, and that is not as of yet realized. It must be part of a natural learning process.

Q: Well, I guess that all of us tend to keep one or another area sacrosanct and think that it is not subject to attack, or that we can use logic and 3rd density thinking to explain it. Until a person realizes that attack can come through even one's self, wives and husbands, children and parents, friends, virtually ANYBODY - NOBODY is exempt.

A: The block is a lack of faith in the concept. Remember, when one has been indoctrinated by religion, culture and/or science, they are predisposed to view all things in the sense of the measureable physical reality exclusively.
Having discussed the question of knowledge and Vedic rituals, I continue with the excerpts from this session:
Q: [...] (Craig) Was his teaching in line with the consortium or any of the unpleasant or undesirable elements?

A: Not exactly the way to ask the question.

Q: (Simon) Yeah. You have to ask something like: Was what he was teaching beneficial to the increasing of knowledge?

A: No.

Q: (L) But that was your specific question: Was what he was teaching beneficial to the increasing of knowledge? (Craig) Is there any value in his particular angle, the revival of the ancient Vedic knowledge?

Knowledge information and consciousness
If there was value to the revival of ancient Vedic knowledge, could one name examples? Below is one possibility which also relates to the content of a recent session:
In the most reason session there was: "consciousness is the medium in which information resides":
Q: Is consciousness stored in the universal information field similar to how information is stored in water? Is the universe an information field as the medium in which consciousness resides?

(L) Information field... The medium in which consciousness resides...

A: Vice versa.

Q: (Chu) The other way around.

(L) So consciousness is the medium in which information resides.
This is close to "Knowledge is structured in consciousness" popularised in the 1970'ies by Maharishi. An example is a recording from December 26, 1975 The expression is also mentioned in An Annotated Historical Survey of 84 Publications by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from 1954 to 2015 by Lee Ferguson (Academia link) in the International Journal of Current Research Volume 9, Issue 2, pp. 47009-47054, February 2017 on pages 47017 (Reference #24 from 1977) and 47019 (Reference #27 from 1978). Later the idea was echoed by others like Deepak Chopra and Ravi Shankar founder of the Art of Living movement.

The inspiration or a parallel to this idea of knowledge being structured in consciousness is contained in the Rk Veda, in one verse frequently referred to by Maharishi:
ऋचो अक्षरे परमे व्योमन्यस्मिन्देवा अधि विश्वे निषेदुः। [Source]
“richo akshare parame vyoman yasmin deva adhi vishve nisheduh”. Rig Veda I.164.39

“The verses of the Veda exist in the collapse of fullness (the kshara of “A”) in the Transcendental Field, in which reside all the impulses of creative intelligence (devas), the laws of nature responsible for the whole manifest universe”. [[/I]Source]
In the above verse, one would need to allow for devas to include higher density STO, but then it is not far off. It seems that indeed "A: The ancient world was quite "well connected"." as mentioned in the session from 2016.

Continuing from the previous post the discussion of the excerpts regarding Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (Transcendental Meditation) and Ravi Shankar (Art of Living)
Later in this session, there was
Q: (Craig) Can these breathing techniques help - Sudarshan Kriya?

A: Absolutely!!!!!!!

Q: (Craig) Is it one of the best tools we can use to revive people's humanity?

A: Yes. But don't forget the balance. Facing reality and mastering the self alternating with meditation for recovery.

Q: (Craig) Is there any chance for OPs to be rehabilitated?

A: Very likely not.
The above exclamation marks (Absolutely!!!!!!!), seven of those, about the usefulness of the breathing exercises were qualified in a later session:
A: Perhaps if you could share the technique that you used to achieve emotional cleansing, a lot of people would benefit including the two individuals in question.

Q: (L) What technique is that?

A: Remember an entire night of cleansing tears?!

Q: (L) Yeah. Well, that was just a meditation technique I developed. I would breathe a certain way and repeat certain things in my mind as I breathed, and I did it every night. Strange things started happening.

A: Strange indeed! You stumbled instinctively on an ancient method that is unsurpassed in its efficacy. So why not share?

Q: (Joe) Spill the beans, Laura! (L) Well I just never thought it was anything particularly special - it just worked for me! I mean how does something like that compare to this Art of Living Kriya thing?

A: AoL is for beginners and robots!

Q: (laughter) (L) Well then why were you so enthusiastic when Craig proposed teaching us? I mean, he asked if he should teach us, and you said yes with seven exclamation points!

A: Got you to do it and jump started your thinking didn't we?!

Q: (L) So the point wasn't that this method was "the best" or the only one or so great. It was to draw our attention to the idea of breathing, or control of breath, as a means of effecting emotional healing. Is that it?

A: Absolutely!X7

Q: (laughter) (L) Shorthand. Um...

A: Remember that your method employed a powerful "seed".

Q: (DD) Seed? (L) Yeah, that's a reference to meditating with or without seed. (Joe) What was the seed? (L) Phrases that I used in my mind. (Allen) Were those phrases particular to you though, like something that someone has to come up with for themselves? (L) Well, I dunno, were those phrases particular for me?

A: They were super powerful!
Shortly after the above session in June 2009, the Éiriú Eolas meditation program appeared on July 1st 2009.

Continuing with this session:
Q: (L) Well, everybody essentially comes from 5th density, but not everybody comes with a mission. (Craig) Will there be attempts by the consortium to stop Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?

A: Not too likely.

Q: (Craig) How can that be if he's doing world-changing work? How can that be?

A: It isn't balanced to be world changing alone.

Q: (L) If he added some elements into it then he'd have to go into hiding.

A: Remember what we have previously said: Life is religion...

Q: (Craig) Life is religion? [discussion of quote] (Joe) Life is religion. Those who pay attention to reality left and right become the future. (L) Those who seek to shut out life become a dream of the past. Something like that... Who's next?
(Simon) I'd like to know when Avebury was built?
The full quote for "Life is religion" is:
A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
And to the last one may add:
Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?

A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual function.
Occasionally, Maharishi made political comments: he was upset about the invasions of Iraq in 1992 and 2003, the NATO bombings of Yugoslavia and the expansion of NATO into Eastern Europe. He also explained that many conflicts between two parties were pushed by a third party shooting first at one party, then at the other before leaving them to fight it out on their own. He warned against mobile phones and their microwaves and opposed GMOs. Dr. John Fagan from Maharishi International University in Iowa wrote a book and went on a tour in the nineties to explain why it was harmful. I could not find that book, but maybe GMO Myths & Truths: A Citizen's Guide to the Evidence on the Safety and Efficacy of Genetically Modified Crops and Foods, 4th Edition is a continuation, as Fagan is listed as a coauthor.

Regarding the point about curiosity, Craig was curious to know about what the C's had to say to his questions. At the same time, it was also difficult for him to be open to the range of answers. This is probably a common experience. One can be curious about something and still have a preference for the range within which one would like the answers to be. One remedy might be continued curiosity and some willingness to weed through the disinformation. Something may be authentic in terms of the source as when he or she said this and that, but is it true?
"Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through."
- The Cassiopaeans, Session 950924

Q: (L) Is there anything further you can tell us about this?
A: Time to read [source].
Q: (L) But didn't you tell us that [source] was a disinformation artist?
A: Yes, but can you weed?
- The Cassiopaeans, Session 960609

Rig Veda related from the book 'Paul to Mark':
Our main source of information about the Indo-Aryans is the Rig Veda. ‘Veda’ means knowledge of superhuman powers that are active in the world and of the ways to influence them. That knowledge was believed to have existed in the world forever and then, long ago, it was ‘seen’ by sages in states of visionary ecstasy; they had insights into the hidden origins and interconnections of things visible in the world.
I arrived to the soccer field just before sunrise and began exercising. Into ~60 minutes of this fasted-sprinting exercise I'm sprinting barefooted on wet grass, breathing fast, looking into the still reddish rising sun. At top speed my whole body is shaking as the dried-up soil is pretty hard and the grass is short and my soles are relentlessly hammering the ground rhythmically. Sprinting at full power is a curious ecstatic activity: because of fast breathing, the highly oxygenated brain releases endorphins [endo-genous morphine like compounds] and probably DMT, which is the first endogenous human psychedelic. This might push the sprinter into a kind of ecstasy.

So I'm sprinting there, eyes on the sky, which has the sun and some clouds. My head is shaking up and down, my vision is shaking too like a camera-shake effect in a movie and for a couple long series of bursts of moments I get this weird sensation of - like a computer hacker breaking into a system -
.. it feels as if I suddenly get Full Write Access .. to Nature = to the sky with its energetic-physical components --
and helped by the sensation ~ association of my shaking head & vision, suddenly I get this weird idea that my mind is a "sewing-machine" sewing at very high speed..
and my brain is right now "accessing the Sky Nature Energetic Environment".
With this above feeling instantly my mind's eye - my inner-senses vision - lurches forward at a frightening speed and it feels like I'm zoomed out of my body, high upwards, right into the sky.. in some weird bi-location experience. While my body is still sprinting on the planets surface.. as well.

And I get into this weird mental-'wild horse gallop fit' sensation, my mind feels it has become a hypersonic missile zipping around the sky at the super-speed of a fast UFO.
..as it does that..
I feel my brain is working - fully using its moments before acquired "Full Write Access to Nature" and is
Sewing--Rewriting--Reality on the sky fully accessing the sky's Information Field Data.
As if the sky were a cloth and my mind were the sewing-writing machine.. its directly rewriting reality: sewing a pattern of clouds right into the sky above the soccer field, that I'm sprinting on.

As this wild and frightening experience is going on, it feels my mind has become one with the portion of the Sky-Energy Environment that is being busily re-sewed / rewritten at super-high speed. This identification feels like my body has become that very sky portion: a large, fat mass of air sporting some clouds.

When the 60 yard sprint ends, I'm mentally torn out of this wild bilocation trance and my brain returns to the normal function of everyday 'reading of reality'.

. . .

The above experience felt more intense than the one I wrote about last year: when I was spinning fast and strong on this same soccer field and I was getting this weird dizzying & frightening notion - incoming / intensifying in waves like when you feel "Urgh.. I'm gonna throw up": that if I continue spinning barefoot on wet grass at this crazy speed, I'm going to teleport away to a few feet's distance.. Of course nothing happened, but the feeling became stronger and stronger, until I reached 33 then went past to something like 44~50 spins - because of this soft-ecstatic speed-up - and then I finally stopped.

Last edited:
Rig Veda related from the book 'Paul to Mark':

I arrived to the soccer field just before sunrise and began exercising. Into ~60 minutes of this fasted-sprinting exercise I'm sprinting barefooted on wet grass, breathing fast, looking into the still reddish rising sun. At top speed my whole body is shaking as the dried-up soil is pretty hard and the grass is short and my soles are relentlessly hammering the ground rhythmically. Sprinting at full power is a curious ecstatic activity: because of fast breathing, the highly oxygenated brain releases endorphins [endo-genous morphine like compounds] and probably DMT, which is the first endogenous human psychedelic. This might push the sprinter into a kind of ecstasy.
Fantastic!
So I'm sprinting there, eyes on the sky, which has the sun and some clouds. My head is shaking up and down, my vision is shaking too like a camera-shake effect in a movie and for a couple long series of bursts of moments I get this weird sensation of - like a computer hacker breaking into a system -
.. it feels as if I suddenly get Full Write Access .. to Nature = to the sky with its energetic-physical components --
and helped by the sensation ~ association of my shaking head & vision, suddenly I get this weird idea that my mind is a "sewing-machine" sewing at very high speed..
and my brain is right now "accessing the Sky Nature Energetic Environment".

With this above feeling instantly my mind's eye - my inner-senses vision - lurches forward at a frightening speed and it feels like I'm zoomed out of my body, high upwards, right into the sky.. in some weird bi-location experience. While my body is still sprinting on the planets surface.. as well.

And I get into this weird mental-'wild horse gallop fit' sensation, my mind feels it has become a hypersonic missile zipping around the sky at the super-speed of a fast UFO.
..as it does that..
I feel my brain is working - fully using its moments before acquired "Full Write Access to Nature" and is
Sewing--Rewriting--Reality on the sky fully accessing the sky's Information Field Data.
As if the sky were a cloth and my mind were the sewing-writing machine.. its directly rewriting reality: sewing a pattern of clouds right into the sky above the soccer field, that I'm sprinting on.

As this wild and frightening experience is going on, it feels my mind has become one with the portion of the Sky-Energy Environment that is being busily re-sewed / rewritten at super-high speed. This identification feels like my body has become that very sky portion: a large, fat mass of air sporting some clouds.

When the 60 yard sprint ends, I'm mentally torn out of this wild bilocation trance and my brain returns to the normal function of everyday 'reading of reality'.

. . .

The above experience felt more intense than the one I wrote about last year: when I was spinning fast and strong on this same soccer field and I was getting this weird dizzying & frightening notion - incoming / intensifying in waves like when you feel "Urgh.. I'm gonna throw up": that if I continue spinning barefoot on wet grass at this crazy speed, I'm going to teleport away to a few feet's distance.. Of course nothing happened, but the feeling became stronger and stronger, until I reached 33 then went past to something like 44~50 spins - because of this soft-ecstatic speed-up - and then I finally stopped.

Are you running on fat metabolism? If you're sprint training and breathing fast through your mouth I'd bet you're running on some anaerobic glycolysis. You could try to get your breath back to controlled nasal breathing before the next sprint. 3'-4' minutes or likely less for you after 10"s/100-yd. sprint. Burning Creatine-Phosphate bonds for 30"-60"s (60yd. sprint) followed by active, mild aerobic recovery for long enough to get back to controlled breathing lines up better with fasted training.

The story is great, I thought. I haven't read the thread... But the story reminds me of a similar "hyperkinesthetic sensate", to paraphrase, state I would relate wherein I had the impression of my spinal column most distinctly, as though it were like a zipper, serrated, and my head/mentation on top of the body was a "machine head", like a singularity with the machine mind, along with some distortion in scale of perception.

First more on the relationship between Maharishi and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, followed by notes on the Transcendental Meditation movement including comments about one case of a closer relationship between a student and her teacher Maharishi. The case is relevant if one honestly wishes to weed through the information about the organizations mentioned in the session while also presenting a case that may help when trying to understand a number of other eastern meditation and yoga schools.

Quoting the session again, there was:
Q: [...](Craig) [...] Oh, relating back to my first question: If it was to divert attention against Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi, then why did they keep the assassination attempt secret?

A: It wasn't secret from those intended to be influenced.

Q: (Craig) Right... (L) I doubt it would have made any difference to the wider public at all I don't think. (Craig) Well, they kept it secret to keep the organization going, which was in the wrong direction... So, lastly, what is the relationship between Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?

A: 5th density pact.

Q: (Craig) Are they masters that work with 5th density?

A: Came from... with a mission here.

Q: (L) Well, everybody essentially comes from 5th density, but not everybody comes with a mission. (Craig) Will there be attempts by the consortium to stop Sri Sri Ravi Shankar?

A: Not too likely.
In Maharishi & Me: Seeking Enlightenment with the Beatles' Guru by Susan Shumsky from 2018, there are a few paragraphs regarding this relationship between Maharishi and Ravi Shankar. You will notice I included the first part that explains the history of Heavenly Mountain because Ravi Shankar later bought a part of it.
In 1990, David and Earl Kaplan founded the most profitable business in Fairfield, Books Are Fun, then sold it to Readers Digest for $380 million, and finally bought it back for $17.5 million in 2009. TM devotees for twenty-five years, the twin brothers donated over $150 million to the TM Movement.

In 1993, the Kaplans purchased and developed “Heavenly Mountain” in Boone, North Carolina to house the “Spiritual Center of America” and Maharishi’s 350 Purusha and three hundred Mother Divine course participants. They spent $40 million erecting roads and buildings on 1261 acres. On the adjacent fifty-six hundred acres they founded a TM community. Many families moved there.

David Kaplan had joined the Purusha course, so he lived on the property. In January and February 1999 he became ill and nearly died. Maharishi announced in April that anyone not “one-pointed” should leave Purusha. David claimed he quit Purusha because he’d been in love with Linda for a year, and when he got married, he was “kicked-out of the movement.”269 Though it was widely believed David was blacklisted for impregnating Linda while on Purusha, she claimed she got pregnant right after David left Purusha. They were married that September and divorced six years later.270

David’s ousting (plus the TM Movement’s failure to make mortgage payments and pay property taxes) prompted the brothers to investigate Maharishi. The twins traveled to India and dug up rankling Swamis and Shankaracharyas who, since 1953, repeatedly fought bitter lawsuits in their bid to seize the coveted title Shankaracharya of Jyotir Math (Guru Dev’s office). Those Swamis recycled the same fantastic accusations churning for decades: Maharishi poisoning Guru Dev and stealing his shri yantra, a ruby-studded wealth-bestowing religious object.

And hiding it … where? In his loincloth?
In 2004, Earl Kaplan wrote: “Due to our findings I can no longer support or be associated with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, his ideas, his knowledge, or any of his organizations.”271 In 2005, the Kaplans evicted Purusha and Mother Divine from Heavenly Mountain. Homeowners filed lawsuits against the brothers for reneging on the promised TM community.
In 2011, Heavenly Mountain’s west campus of 381 acres was auctioned off, with a reserve price of $2.48 million, to the highest bidder—Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of Art of Living Foundation. Coincidentally, in the 1980s, Ravi had served on Maharishi’s Staff as Sama Veda pundit, chanting Sanskrit verses in the ancient oral tradition.

Ravi made some stunning claims: that he was Maharishi’s favorite disciple, that Maharishi predicted he would generate the new millennium’s spiritual revolution, that Maharishi wanted him to be a Shankaracharya, that all TM meditators will join his Art of Living organization, and that Ravi is none other than (drumroll) the reincarnation of Guru Dev!

Ravi hijacked the Holy Tradition painting I designed and Frances Knight completed. Ravi substituted himself for Maharishi’s image and hung it in his Art of Living centers. Stunning! See www.divinerevelation.org/HolyTradition.html.

Ravi ascribed himself “His Holiness Sri Sri” and claimed to hold an advanced science degree. Reality is he learned TM in Melkote, Karnataka, and attended an advanced course in Rishikesh. When Maharishi invited Ravi to Switzerland, he dropped out of school at age seventeen.

Ravi helped Maharishi build his ashram in Noida, near Delhi, and in 1980 organized a celebration with six thousand pundits. But Ravi became ill, and his father brought him home to Bangalore (now Bengaluru). In 1985, Maharishi asked Ravi to gather students and teach Vedic chanting. Ravi’s father recruited 150 boys. When Maharishi asked Ravi to transfer the students to Noida, he refused. Maharishi never spoke with him again.
Ravi claimed to be a “close disciple of Maharishi,” yet never became a TM teacher. He appeared at Maharishi’s cremation and placed himself prominently before the cameras on the global Internet feed.
Maharishi’s comment about Ravi: “He is dangerous. Sugar-coated poison.” 272
One of the Kaplan brothers is interviewed in a film David wants to fly by David Sieveking. The description is:
Every filmmaker dreams of meeting their favourite director. So when aspiring filmmaker David Sieveking had the opportunity, he begins his film David Wants to Fly with a trip to the United States to hear David Lynch speak about his passion for Transcendental Meditation, a movement founded by the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi-who also inspired, among others, The Beatles and Donovan. Sieveking is granted an interview with Lynch, who encourages him to try meditation for himself, as a means for personal success. Sieveking follows this advice and it seems to work for a bit: he does get financing for his film script, but then his girlfriend moves away to New York. And as Sieveking delves deeper into the Transcendental Meditation organization after the death of the Maharishi, he witnesses an ugly power struggle in the upper echelons of the movement and begins to see TM as a corrupt business and quite possibly a scam. At first, Sieveking is given almost complete access to the organization and the Rajas, or 'executives'; as soon as he starts asking questions, they try to stop his film. The film is an odd and yet engaging combination of personal discovery and doc investigation. Sieveking is the main character in this story, as well as the director; this is often a recipe for a bad doc, but Sieveking uses the technique to his advantage. ...David Wants to Fly ( David quiere volar )
In the movie, David Sieveking visits India with his crew, they attend Maharishi's funeral and there are beautiful pictures from the source of the Ganges at Gomukh. Less related but good to know, if you wish to have the translation in front of you, is that the song Marie Pohl and David Sieveking sing at the end is in German and was written by Bertolt Brecht. Its title is Das Lied von der Unzulänglichkeit menschlichen Strebens which translates as Song about the inadequacy of human planning . Although well done, some questions could be explored further in other sources.

In the documentary, there are a couple of interviews that indicate Maharishi was less celibate than he was promoted to be. In this regard: Susan Shumsky writes:
It was unthinkable to imagine Maharishi as a sexual being. I’d believed his title Bal Brahmachari (lifelong celibate). Yet several women personally confessed to me they had sexual intercourse with him, or were bidden to. In every case, I found their testimonies credible. One liaison with a Canadian woman spanned more than eighteen months: 1972 to 1974. Two “girlfriends” were with me in Rishikesh, where skin-boys spotted them tiptoeing in and out of Maharishi’s bungalow. I had wondered about Maharishi’s fascination and fawning over Vivian. Now I knew why. (She was one of us six that traveled to Bangalore with Maharishi in 1970, and her affair with Maharishi lasted more than one year.)
One can encounter a similar tale in Sex & the Single Guru, a collection of email or forum exchanges from 2002 between former personal staff members, several years before Maharishi passed away and 8 years before the movie came out.

In the film, there is also an interview with Judith Bourque author of the short well-illustrated, honest and thoughtful book Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay The true story of a love affair with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the creator of the Transcendental Meditation movement. Bourque originally from the US east coast has now lived in Sweden for almost 50 years and was married to Johannes Olivegren, a well-known architect. In her book bout the reasons for participating in the documentary by retelling a dialogue she had with a spectator when the film was screened in Berlin:
Another person sought me out outside the theater. First he needed to know whether or not what I had implied about my relationship with Maharishi in the film was true, down to the letter.
I told him it was. He looked as though he just had to swallow some bad tasting medicine.
“Are you surprised?” I asked.
“I’m surprised at you. It’s so personal…”
“I’m not doing this to hurt Maharishi,” I said.
“But you did,” he replied. “I have been meditating for 32 years…”
He was obviously a devout practitioner of Transcendental Meditation.
I went on.
“You see, when Maharishi asked me to promise not to tell anyone about our relationship, he brought me into his lie. I’ve had to live that lie all these years. What I have found out is that I needed to let myself out of the prison of having to cover for him.”
“So you are doing this for your own sake?” he asked.
“Yes, very much so. And by the way, Maharishi came to me in a dream and asked me to ‘take him out of the closet.’ It is my understanding that he felt he had left some bad karma behind him by dying without telling the truth and that he wanted help with that situation. So I believe that I am actually assisting him to clean it up.”
He and the young woman he was with listened, but we parted on that note. Even though he was upset with me, I was still grateful, seeing our conversation as preparation for reactions that I would undoubtedly meet when this book was released. And he may have seen the karma aspect as my own construct, but the concept of
karma has now become a part of my world view, even though I was not raised with this belief system
In the early chapters, Bourque describes her upbringing and family which becomes important for her understanding of why she later joined the meditation movement and established a close relationship with Maharishi.

Religion also played a role. Judith was brought up as a Catholic and had difficulties with the teachings about sin and damnation. About the last time she went to confession, she wrote:
I told this priest that I could not accept what the church was teaching about sinning and that I felt each person had to figure out for themselves what was right and what was wrong and try to follow that code.
At the end of the book this theme comes up again:
It’s interesting…books and films often start and finish in the form of a circle. The circle of this book is bringing me back to what I said to the priest when I was 16…that I believed we should try to decide for ourselves what’s right and wrong and then do our best to live by that. I have forgotten that many, many times in my life, when I allowed someone I viewed wiser than myself to influence my decisions.
Relating her childhood experiences to what later happened, she writes:
Maybe that’s the problem…that those of us who found Maharishi at the very beginning of his movement and became deeply devoted to him were looking for some kind of parent figure. I was apparently looking for my beloved grandfather. Conny now sees that his need to follow two gurus for a total of 31 years was the result of a subconscious need to find a father figure he could depend on. Gail Tredwell describes a similar dynamic in her book “Holy Hell”. She writes that, at one point during her twenty one years of service to her guru she felt she had found her real mother in Amma, the immensely popular hugging guru. In Maharishi’s movement, our dependency on him was more encouraged than discouraged. Many of us saw him as a divine being, myself included. Our Guru became our God. That didn’t leave much room for personality traits that were less than perfect. Was he perfect or was it we who needed him to be? For me the search for and subsequent attachment to a divine authority outside of myself has often led down the wrong road…a road filled with greater and greater personal insecurity as to what was right and what was wrong for me, what served my personal growth and what didn’t.
A few words of explanation: Conny, mentioned above, is also from Sweden. Initially, he had a close relation with Maharishi, but joined later Satya Sai Baba, until he realized how depraved his guru was and went public by writing a book about it. Later he wrote a book about his time with Maharishi too. A link I found about it was: Conny Larsson's memoir (sect'y to Maharishi) released in Sweden. Some comments doubted that Conny was for real, but an old friend of his wrote:
I have known Conny since 1970. Reading his deeply touching autobiographi. I have been laughing and crying the last few days, Conny met MMY in the sixties and was his night secretary (Johnny Gray the day-boy) at intervals in the midseventies, the early Seelisbergdays. The book is indeed rekommended, Conny is an artist ....actor and clown and know how to express himself. Also, lots of photos MMY and beatles from around the time they met him and from Rishikesh, photos of Conny and Gray acting skinboys, and of Ingegerd and Sten who tradically took there lives by setting their bodies on fire after being let down by life. Sten in the headquarters in Holland and Ingegerd in Sweden after she lost 20 million $ on kassettetapes develloped at MIU.
I hope Conny will find time to answer Your questions here - he is busy right now lecturing around Sweden, and I can asure You - he is still the good old clown bringing forth a lot of HAHAHAs in the audience :-D
Then there was a mention of Holy Hell: A Memoir of Faith, Devotion, and Pure Madness by Gail Tredwell. Its content has been contested by the devotees of Amma, an Indian lady, and spiritual teacher. I have not read the book and am not very familiar with Amma. How true it really is I do not know, but looking for something that might be useful Tredwell writes at the end what assisted her healing process:
Then I had another breakthrough. Suddenly I was able to distinguish the difference between my spirituality and my unique connection to God through Amma. I realized that over the course of my indoctrination these two urges had merged. Slowly it began to sink in—when I shut that door on Amma, I impulsively closed a door on my entire spirituality. So I began to reconnect with the spiritual life I had been leading long before I even knew Amma existed. This change allowed my heart to open again.

Another important part of my healing process was to turn the focus of attention to myself for a time. I had to uncover the weaknesses and flaws in my character that had attracted me to such a cultish lifestyle and ill treatment. I did this not to blame myself, but to understand why I had accepted the abuse and so willingly turned a blind eye to all the corruption I witnessed and was complicit in. Shifting the focus onto oneself does not excuse in any way the culpability of the abusers, but it does untangle one from their actions. I took responsibility for my life choices, and the shackles of victimhood broke. This shift transformed me from the victim of a guru and of a rapist to a free woman with a sense of responsibility and empowerment. It made me a disciple of life. Now that my mind was free from the sting of emotional pain, I was able to re-visit my life with Amma and begin the long process of trying to make sense out of it all.

Books also played an enormous part in my recovery process. Of all the books I read, The Guru Papers by Joel Kramer and Diana Alstad was by far the most insightful. It helped me wade through the myth and muck, and it shone a bright light on the guru/disciple relationship. It helped me to chisel away the ashram thought conditioning and to clearly see the underlying psychology in what I used to take for granted. I was aghast when I then read my old diaries from my years with Amma. Incidents I had viewed at the time as heart-warming, or perhaps as discipline by the guru, I now saw as narcissistic and manipulative. Whatever residual projections and rationalizations I had carried with me now dissolved. I finally had confirmation of the many doubts I had harbored, and I had answers to many of my unresolved questions. There were rather blatant and simple explanations for Amma’s behavior. I began to see her as someone who exploits people’s inherent desire to belong, to be loved, to find meaning in life, while she behaves like some kind of dictator claiming to be God, not requiring any learning or improvement.
Above, Tredwell mentioned The Guru Papers: Masks of Authoritarian Power by Joel Kramer and Diana Alstad. On their website, they write:
Exposing the dynamics of manipulation and how cultural factors cage the mind is a doorway to freeing the mind. The Guru Papers shows why people give up their power and how others take it. The book deciphers how people are conditioned by external influences and by belief systems that contain disguised authoritarianism. Chapters depicting the insidious nature of authoritarianism in oneself and in daily life suggest new approaches to resolving or alleviating difficulties with inner conflict, addiction, and intimacy.

Part 1, “Personal Masks,” examines how people are seduced and manipulated. It uses the traditional guru/disciple relationship—the most extreme example of one person’s power over another— to illustrate the dynamics of control writ large. This helps reveal less obvious occurrences. “Guru” can be a metaphor for anyone who is unchallengeable and manipulates others under the guise of “knowing what’s best.”

Part 2, “Ideological Masks,” examines how power is taken and maintained by controlling minds and why people are susceptible to manipulation. Beneath the visible authoritarianism in politics, social structures, and personalities is a far more pervasive, covert mental authoritarianism; it’s hidden in morality, worldviews, and traditional spiritual frameworks. This age-old “social virus” has been part of the structural weave holding societies together. It’s still a prevalent means of social control surreptitiously interwoven and concealed in many aspects of life. Basic problems, both personal and global, are tied to authoritarian beliefs so entrenched they are taken for granted.

From an early age, people are subjected to authoritarian conditioning that gets embedded in the way we think and in the very morality we try to live by—or react against. Once internalized, this programming generates an “inner authoritarian” that becomes intertwined with self-control. This often leads to inner conflict or obsessive drivenness; it also justifies the self-righteous control of others. Unlivable ideals adulating “selfless purity” can undermine self-trust and generate guilt. Self-mistrust induces people to give their power away and look to others for answers, meaning, and even “salvation.” Becoming conscious of how an authoritarian “virus” lives in us helps to disempower it, freeing untapped potential. Authoritarianism is a real obstacle to meeting rapidly escalating challenges because it blocks information and necessary changes. Awareness of the veiled authoritarian underpinnings of much social and self-control can unleash the intelligence and creativity urgently needed for these time
The above description reminds me of The Authoritarians by Robert Altemeyer but applied more closely to the inner landscape of beliefs.

While Gael Tredwell's break appears to have been followed by a subsequent rebuilding from where she left, Bourque sees the process of gaining independence from her teacher Maharishi as similar to a growth process, like growing up and becoming an "inner" adult. My impression is she still loves Maharishi and is in spite of a number of differences constructive, and mature in her evaluation of her past experience. Perhaps one should say for introduction, that what she writes this in relation to Maharishi can be taken as an example of what might also be valid in similar cases:
From my own experience and from what many of you have told me in your letters, most of us who were too heavily invested both emotionally and financially with our Guru were like these young abandoned elks when we were either pushed away or chose to leave. As the years had passed we had lost contact with life outside the flock and felt afraid, confused, and depressed. Some of us made it, some didn’t. Some were pursued. Some ended up in institutions. Some wrote books. Some actually committed suicide. It seems that those of us who both survived and eventually flourished after “moving out” were those who managed to find support while leaving the fold, either from a new partner, family members, good friends, capable therapists, or organizations that specialize in the study of sects. I have talked with a few who, in spite of working closely with Maharishi, never placed him on a guru pedestal, citing that as the main reason they never went through any kind of separation crisis when it was time to move on.

An important lesson for me has been getting clear on the difference between forgiving and condoning. The experiences you have shared with me have underlined that in spite of his genius at teaching meditation, Maharishi caused a lot of hurt and confusion in many of the women he was intimate with, not to mention all the inner conflicts his “expert” advice created for those who chose a life of celibacy to emulate his spiritual ideals.

Ultimately I think this is a question of whether or not we as devotees are ready to grow up. Part of becoming an “inner” adult is accepting that the parent is not perfect. When my son was sixteen years old, he shared an insight with me. He said, “You know Mom, I always thought all adults were really mature and wise…but now I realize that they aren’t.” I wish I were as smart as he was when I was sixteen.

Many of you who wrote were both grateful and surprised that my story was not more angry and bitter. But you see I left the flock twice. Once in 1972 when I got on the plane that left Mallorca, and again when I first released the book in 2010. So I had 38 years in between to learn about the traffic. I have vented, processed, questioned and re-evaluated. I had to ask myself why I had needed to follow a guru to begin with and then try to find the guru within. In the end, I had to forgive myself and finally forgive him.
Quoting and commenting on what people have written on the subject of sexuality and celibacy, the author writes:
After the first edition of this book was released, someone wrote to me and said that they once heard Maharishi say, “What this movement needs is a few good celibates!” That makes me think that he truly did believe that maintaining celibacy established a particular kind of spirituality that was worth being pursued. He just didn’t feel he needed to pursue it.
And if there are any young people reading this book, I would say, do not let a spiritual teacher decide for you whether or not you should lead a life of heterosexuality, homosexuality or celibacy. The kundalini energy or sexual force is a powerful force that the human race really needs to learn a lot more about, but following the advice of teachers who preach one thing and live another just adds to the confusion.
Your letters have also led me to the following conclusion: that whenever a spiritual movement makes celibacy a general rule or higher principal to be followed by its members, even if the original intention is a “noble” one, trouble follows. It appears that denying our God-given creative force makes it only that much more fascinating for spiritual teachers, and that attempts to control devotees on this subject have often caused serious hurt and confusion.
One could also say that some intentions to control sexuality have been present at most times in history and in most cultures, even if they have not always been upheld. And one might add that a slip for a monk or a Catholic priest is nothing new, but if it turns out to be that hard, why not be more honest about it and change the rules to fit reality rather than embrace hypocrisy.

Are you running on fat metabolism? If you're sprint training and breathing fast through your mouth I'd bet you're running on some anaerobic glycolysis
No, unfortunately, I'm not running in a ketogenic state. :( This is doubly bad. :(
When I did a pomegranate syrup course last year and felt the substances from it flood my body - when running on uneven, wild country terrain stressing my shinbones, ankles and feeling these parts of my body stronger + increased muscle performance all over - , I posted briefly on the keto-thread that I think 4rdD-compatible DNA mutations would speed up considerably combining 120-200 minute athletic cardio exercises (lots of running/jogging) + fasted sprinting + full ketosis.
Meaning:
1. bone / skin cellular density increase: bones significantly hardened against breaking - I mean the Neanderthal superhuman level - , skin can endure much-much more bruising & physical stress
2. changes in the electrical conductivity of our bodies. Increase of electric current-load bearing capacity of internal organs and the brain.
3. significant mitochondrial DNA mutations enabling exponential increase in stored energy. Like how well a big sponge can suck in water and how excellently it can release water, when you squeeze your hand: only in this case I mean sponge = our changed bodies handling lightning / industrial-strength electricity
4. Muscles conforming in capacity to above described changes with massive increase in the number of mitochondria.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately, I'm not running in a ketogenic state. :( This is doubly bad. :(
When I did a pomegranate syrup course last year and felt the substances from it flood my body - when running on uneven, wild country terrain stressing my shinbones, ankles and feeling these parts of my body stronger + increased muscle performance all over - , I posted briefly on the keto-thread that I think 4rdD-compatible DNA mutations would speed up considerably combining 120-200 minute athletic cardio exercises (lots of running/jogging) + fasted sprinting + full ketosis.
Meaning:
1. bone / skin cellular density increase: bones significantly hardened against breaking - I mean the Neanderthal superhuman level - , skin can endure much-much more bruising & physical stress
2. changes in the electrical conductivity of our bodies. Increase of electric current-load bearing capacity of internal organs and the brain.
3. significant mitochondrial DNA mutations enabling exponential increase in stored energy. Like how well a big sponge can suck in water and how excellently it can release water, when you squeeze your hand: only in this case I mean sponge = our changed bodies handling lightning / industrial-strength electricity
4. Muscles conforming in capacity to above described changes with massive increase in the number of mitochondria.

The osteon or bone functional unit, when you take into account that marrow in some is also driving blood cell production, is unbelievable.

On mt: A new blood component revealed
Mitochondria are organelles that are found in the eukaryotic cells. A place of cellular respiration, they are the cells' "batteries" and play a major role in energy metabolism and intercellular communication. Their particularity is to possess their own genome, transmitted solely by the mother and separate from the DNA contained in the nucleus. The mitochondria can sometimes be observed outside the cells in the form of fragments encapsulated within microvesicles. Under certain very specific conditions the platelets are also capable of releasing intact mitochondria into the extracellular space.

The work of a team led by Inserm researcher Alain R. Thierry at the Montpellier Cancer Research Institute (Inserm/Université de Montpellier/Montpellier Cancer Institute) has now revolutionized knowledge of this organelle by revealing that whole functioning extracellular mitochondria are in fact found in the bloodstream.

The researchers used previous findings which showed that the plasma of a healthy individual contains up to 50,000 times more mitochondrial DNA than nuclear DNA. They hypothesized that for it to be detectable and quantifiable in the blood in this manner, the mitochondrial DNA had to be protected by a structure of sufficient stability. In order to identify such a structure, plasma samples from around 100 individuals were analyzed.

cite: INSERM (Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale). "A new blood component revealed." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 23 January 2020. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/01/200123134100.htm>.

Back
Top Bottom