Session 7 March 2009

Pierre

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Rabelais said:
I am DD in that session.
Congratulation for your successful mission! It really sounded like a James Bond movie. How exciting and scary it must have been.

He had a mine on Palomar which yielded up a variety of semi-precious gemstones which were fashioned as the movement jewels in the clock. I am wondering if any of these minerals have 4D applications, particularly tourmaline which seems to be in abundance in the mountain.

This about tourmaline:

"Tourmaline is an extremely important mineral whose significance goes well beyond being another attractive mineral. Tourmaline gives information on the thermal and fluid history of rocks in which it develops, is intimately associated with some of the world's premier metallic ore deposits, retains chemical signatures of the sources of tourmaline detritus in clastic rocks, yields isotopic evidence for the environmental sources of the boron that makes up tourmaline, is an extremely critical link in the boron cycle on the Earth and has many other useful petrogenetic features."
_http://www.geol.lsu.edu/henry/Research/tourmaline/TourmalineToday.htm
Tourmaline also has specific properties as far as emissivity is concerned. It was used in the first top of the range far infrared blankets in order to transform heat in far infrared radiations. Now space technology carbon has replaced tourmaline because it's cheaper.

Tourmaline is also an effective negative ions generator that why it's used in electric hair straightener.

_http://www.e-djtrade.com/co/cleanhitec/GC03450226/CA00882294/Tourmaline_Negative_Ion_Ring_with_Pure_Silver.html

If I correctly remember the Cs mentioned somewhere they were communicating through far infrared.

Are there tourmaline ressources linked to some special kind of communication happening in Palomar? I don't know. But in The Stargate Conspiracy, communication with alien and with Orion double star was described as one of Crowley's (and its temple located at Mount Palomar) main objective.

Also I found this "oddity" with regard to the dimensions of the main observatory's dome architecture:

"The finished dome is 41 meters (135 feet) tall, 42 meters (137 feet) in diameter. It is a remarkable coincidence that these dimensions are similar to those of the Pantheon in Rome."

It's funny that the Caltech University website feels obliged to state that it is a coïncidence.
_http://www.astro.caltech.edu/palomar/history.html

Actually the Pantheon dome also inspired the Capitol in Washington or the Great Dome at MIT

I'm wondering if it could be a marker for underground / surface, 3D / 4D interfaces.

Apparently the Pantheon dome in Rome was structurally weak so engineers decided to light it up by drilling a hole in the middle and this hole is called the "Great eye", a not so subtle Masonic/ancient Egypt reference

One last thing about Rome and Washington domes. They both had a statue of Proserpine at the top and are under her patronage.

_http://www.bibleetnombres.online.fr/911_h.htm said:
Proserpine, ancient Greek-Roman wheat goddess, who became the goddess of the psyche and the soul is, because of her status, the owner of the whole building she's crowning, that is the Capitol where the US Congress is located. It was renamed "Statue de la Liberté" (with the US meaning of "Freedom" and not "Liberty")

According to the Greek mythology, [...] Proserpine had been kidnapped by Hades, the son of Saturn, and she rules...since she married him, as a queen in the kingdom of the shadows, that is on the underground hellish worlds

Using a satellite view mapper, it appears that the monastery is still there. We took the restricted road south from the main observatory, but didn't make it all the way around the bend to the monastery. You can get a pretty good look at the whole property here... input these coordinates N 33.35414 W 116.86068 That is dead center on the monastery. It appears to still be in use as cars are in the parking lot.
_http://mapper.acme.com/
Yes apparently it's used as a restaurant and a hotel for visiting researchers.

_http://wikimapia.org/4491738/Palomar-Observatory-Monastery

I have never been able to figure out how to post photos here
1/ copy the address of the picture you want to insert.
2/ click on the image icon (just above the "smiley" smiley)
3/ paste your picture address

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
[quote author=Belibaste]

1/ copy the address of the picture you want to insert.
2/ click on the image icon (just above the "smiley" smiley)
3/ paste your picture address[/quote]

Thanks Belibaste. I wasn't aware that they were hotlinked. I just kept trying to upload my files. D'oh! Devar also sent me an email with this information. Thank you all.

mamadrama

The Living Force
Belibaste said:
They both had a statue of Proserpine at the top and are under her patronage.
Just for clarification, Proserpine (sometimes referred as Prosperine or Prosperina) is the Roman name for this goddess. Her Greek name is Persephone.

Black Swan said:
Belibaste said:
Just for clarification, Proserpine (sometimes referred as Prosperine or Prosperina) is the Roman name for this goddess. Her Greek name is Persephone.
And Persephone was also Kore, which is mentioned in session 2 Feb 2003. The last living member of the Perseid family.

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Xman said:
Black Swan said:
Belibaste said:
And Persephone was also Kore, which is mentioned in session 2 Feb 2003. The last living member of the Perseid family.

Alas, there were no statues, Roman, Greek or otherwise at the Palomar observatory. There was however a nice big cast metal plaque in the entryway extolling the noble virtues of the Rockefeller Foundation.

Perhaps the geometric architectural similarities of the dimensions have a more nuts and bolts practicality on a multi-density level than on the metaphysical.

Artur

The Force is Strong With This One
Laura said:
Session Date: March 7th 2009
Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, Ch**, Craig P**, Simon, Don D**, Ar**, An**, Joe
I have a little “technical” problem with this session.

I am in the course of making backups on pendrives of all your materials inclusive sessions transcript I can achieve (it’s because of mechanical failure my laptop a short time ago). And now I see that there is a different date in title (Session 3 March 2009 « : Maj 09, 2009, 10:29:34 ») and a date like in quote (Session Date: March 7th 2009 / Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, Ch**, Craig P**, Simon, Don D**, Ar**, An**, Joe).

Like I said, this a little problem, I think it’s only typo and correct date is March 7th 2009. Do not be angry that I take your time, but maybe it is possible to correct the date of topic for another new readers.

Best regards

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Artur said:
Like I said, this a little problem, I think it’s only typo and correct date is March 7th 2009. Do not be angry that I take your time, but maybe it is possible to correct the date of topic for another new readers.

Best regards
Thank you for the info.

We will look at it and correct the little typo error. ;)

Edited: Done

Mr.Cyan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for publishing the session :)

I have been in the process of re-reading all the transcripts from the previous years , and its amazing how that everytime i re-read a transcript, immediately new meaning or knowledge or information reveals itself, the C's communications definitely have multiple layers and meanings, truly a beautiful work of art :)

Laura said:
Q: (L) I mean, of all the places to live. What's the name of this place you live? M_____? [discussion of name and joking about its pronunciation] (L) Okay, anybody got anything pressing? (Ar****) Can I ask this one question? What causes this relaxing feeling I get when certain people talk? Like their voices mesmerize me and I feel relaxed. Why do I get that way?

A: Frequency match.

Q: (Craig) Like a resonance. (Joe) It resonates with your brain. (L) It resonates with the relaxing part. Just like my voice must resonate with the part that makes you irritable and angry. (laughter) (Ar***) It's just that occasionally even if I don't know them I just hear a person's voice and I start feeling calm and very relaxed.

A: Now have fun!!!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
From the C's answer - i just want to add that personally, i too have felt really relaxed when listening to voices from my close friends from childhood that i have known for 20+ years. Sometimes the exact content of the conversation does not matter, it is more the voice and the interation. Glad to hear that this is caused by a frequency match - am i correct in assuming that this frequency match, also means that both person(s) have an alligned FRV ?

I have also had similar relaxed feelings to persons i have not known before and met for the first time - there seems to be an immediate "connection" when listening to their voice, and you seem to know "where they are coming from" for want of a better description....

Interesting knowledge again from the C's :)

Top Bottom