A small update: Dutch MSM says that the delta variant spreads faster among the fully vaccinated. One physician-microbiologist says: "Many people who are fully vaccinated do not realize that they can have the coronavirus and are contagious." So, they will still have to be tested for big events. The advice is that they also go for a test if they have symptoms and once they arrive from traveling abroad.

The funny thing is, why are fully vaccinated people allowed to board a plane (where you sit right next to someone) without a test, but not allowed to attend an event without a test? It doesn't make sense, but nothing about this whole thing does, really.

Meanwhile, the majority of Dutch children (12-17 y/o) have not taken the vaccine. In the Netherlands, children can decide for themselves if they want the vaccine or not. Around 32% have their first vaccine now (Pfizer/Moderna). To increase this number, one paediatrician says: "It would be nice if the government started a campaign aimed at young people, and brings it to their attention via Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat. That is the place where we find them, not in front of the television or reading the newspaper." Crazy...

Interestingly enough after having read the Sott article, The Racketeering And Corruption That Led to Man-made Covid Virus Being Unleashed, about Dr. David Martin's evidence given to the international Corona Investigative Committee, I came across another presentation by Dr. Martin that was quite extraordinary. I had come across him several other times in the past and had a positive impression which became even more positive with his evidence given to the Committee. However, this other presentation was rather rattling in that he cursed a lot, and has a very specific idea as to who he is and why he is here. He's in the same religious camp as Drs. Tenpenny and Madej. He did say something more than a little pertinent midway or so in his presentation relating to biological antenna that was quite similar to what has been said by the Cs. But the main thrust of his presentation is that we've been duped into believing bankers are at the root of the world's ongoing dilemmas. No, not the banks, but LIFE INSURERS!
Found it. Thank you for sharing @JEEP.

(From 30:00 to 37:00)
I find it quite fascinating that nature creates chromosomes, but not DNA. And that chromosomes may actually be antennas that connect us to Cosmos. mRna vaccines in this case are meant to redesign our antennas to catch certain frequencies or to screw up connection completely. One wanders what happens to chromosomes if they are left alone to catch the tides of the Wave?

Hi,

can any of the french members confirm that protesters did set a Rothschild bank on fire in France/Paris?

Yes it is an older video.

But there was indeed a building burning in central Paris yesterday. Through even this info isn't confirmed, because it was shown in the german Telegram channel "Unzenziert" (uncensored) which is a bit so-so in terms of references...

Paris:
Fire near the Matignon Palace, the residence of the French Prime Minister. Media report that the building of the Italian embassy is in flames.

_-2021-07-21-at-02.05.37.jpg

Clif high and his latest report:

Clif High is an Internet data mining expert who uses something he calls “Predictive Linguistics,” which sorts through billions of bits of information on the Internet to predict future trends and events. He has many well-documented correct predictions. High predicted a month ago, “The Biden Administration would be in full collapse by this fall.” The CV19 Vax door knocking campaign from the Biden camp, to harass people into getting the jab, is simply a prelude to the coming collapse.
Thank you, michaelrc, for bringing Clif High to our attention. I've just watched his latest exposition on his prediction for the coming days and years. I find him fascinating (although I haven't yet had an explanation of his much-used tag "woo"). This 53-minute video was produced on July 18th, with some imminent predictions. What do other Forum members think of him?

tippy woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World

A small update: Dutch MSM says that the delta variant spreads faster among the fully vaccinated. One physician-microbiologist says: "Many people who are fully vaccinated do not realize that they can have the coronavirus and are contagious." So, they will still have to be tested for big events. The advice is that they also go for a test if they have symptoms and once they arrive from traveling abroad.

The funny thing is, why are fully vaccinated people allowed to board a plane (where you sit right next to someone) without a test, but not allowed to attend an event without a test? It doesn't make sense, but nothing about this whole thing does, really.

Meanwhile, the majority of Dutch children (12-17 y/o) have not taken the vaccine. In the Netherlands, children can decide for themselves if they want the vaccine or not. Around 32% have their first vaccine now (Pfizer/Moderna). To increase this number, one paediatrician says: "It would be nice if the government started a campaign aimed at young people, and brings it to their attention via Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat. That is the place where we find them, not in front of the television or reading the newspaper." Crazy...
This is the current explanation I give when somebody asks me if I have been vaccinated, saying that I only recently received the letter to get the jab and governments around the world are starting to warn people about the ineffectiveness of the vaccines against the Delta variant, so I prefer waiting for the pharmaceutical companies to release a new vaccine that would protect at least against this variant and hopefully any new one.

Thank you, michaelrc, for bringing Clif High to our attention. I've just watched his latest exposition on his prediction for the coming days and years. I find him fascinating (although I haven't yet had an explanation of his much-used tag "woo"). This 53-minute video was produced on July 18th, with some imminent predictions. What do other Forum members think of him?

tippy woo - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
He has been on my radar for many years. I must say that there's not much that's been off by more than a hair [no pun intended].

Highly intelligent and equally intuitive, without being outright psychic — he relies on the numbers for that. A lot of high quality health information too.

The woo represents the woo-woo world. A catch phrase for all things ethereal and strange, in his mind our new frontier.

A palatable mix of mad scientist, grumpy old man, and the Dude. My top three together with the C's and Freeman Fly.

This is the current explanation I give when somebody asks me if I have been vaccinated, saying that I only recently received the letter to get the jab and governments around the world are starting to warn people about the ineffectiveness of the vaccines against the Delta variant, so I prefer waiting for the pharmaceutical companies to release a new vaccine that would protect at least against this variant and hopefully any new one
A good stall, I like that. I might use it myself. 😎

Same ploy being used against kids - hospitalized for Covid rather than with Covid:
Hospitals routinely test patients being admitted for other complaints even if there’s no reason to suspect they have Covid. An asymptomatic child who tests positive after being injured in a bicycle accident would be counted as a “Covid hospitalization.”

Wall Street Journal: The Flimsy Evidence Behind the CDC’s Push to Vaccinate Children

A tremendous number of government and private policies affecting kids are based on one number: 335. That is how many children under 18 have died with a Covid diagnosis code in their medical record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet the CDC, which has 21,000 employees, hasn’t researched each death to find out whether Covid caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition.

Without these data, the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices decided in May that the benefits of two-dose vaccination outweigh the risks for all kids 12 to 15. I’ve written hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies, and I can think of no journal editor who would accept the claim that 335 deaths resulted from a virus without data to indicate if the virus was incidental or causal, and without an analysis of relevant risk factors such as obesity.

My research team at Johns Hopkins worked with the nonprofit FAIR Health to analyze approximately 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with Covid in health-insurance data from April to August 2020. Our report found a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia. If that trend holds, it has significant implications for healthy kids and whether they need two vaccine doses. The National Education Association has been debating whether to urge schools to require vaccination before returning to school in person. How can they or anyone debate the issue without the right data?

Meanwhile, we’ve already seen inflated Covid death numbers in the U.S. revised downward. Last month Alameda County, Calif., reduced its Covid death toll by 25% after state public-health officials insisted that deaths be attributed to Covid only if the virus was a direct or contributing factor.

Organizations and politicians who are eager to get every living American vaccinated are following the CDC without understanding the limitations of the methodology. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky claimed that vaccinating a million adolescent kids would prevent 200 hospitalizations and one death over four months. But the agency’s Covid adolescent hospitalization report, like its death count, doesn’t distinguish on the website whether a child is hospitalized for Covid or with Covid. The subsequent Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report of that analysis revealed that 45.7% “were hospitalized for reasons that might not have been primarily related” to Covid-19.

FULL ARTICLE

He has been on my radar for many years. I must say that there's not much that's been off by more than a hair [no pun intended].

Highly intelligent and equally intuitive, without being outright psychic — he relies on the numbers for that. A lot of high quality health information too.

The woo represents the woo-woo world. A catch phrase for all things ethereal and strange, in his mind our new frontier.

A palatable mix of mad scientist, grumpy old man, and the Dude. My top three together with the C's and Freeman Fly.
We have a thread on Clif High. It's 43 pages long. It starts out on a fairly positive note, but this being a research forum, things start to look a bit differently as you read on. We did find quite a bit of what he predicted did not come to pass. Along with the fact that he started taking advice from some dubious character. That's not noted until the next to last page, though.

True.

At this point, he's embarrassed himself so many times and made so many excuses for his non-hits that he ought to just give it up I think.

Perhaps if he had started a project where his web bot collected data, he published it raw, and had open discussions about it, some headway might have been made. But he was all about selling it from the beginning. Plus, bringing in remote viewers is just muddying the waters.

I think we do a lot better assessing situations and getting a handle on what is possible and probable here just using the data we collect on SOTT and rational discussion.

We have a thread on Clif High. It's 43 pages long. It starts out on a fairly positive note, but this being a research forum, things start to look a bit differently as you read on. We did find quite a bit of what he predicted did not come to pass. Along with the fact that he started taking advice from some dubious character. That's not noted until the next to last page, though.
Thank you, Nienna. I hadn't done my due diligence to search for any other thread. I read parts of the thread, and it threw more light on Clif High. Ah, well, I shall just settle back and eagerly await another session with the Cs.

Thank you, Nienna. I hadn't done my due diligence to search for any other thread. I read parts of the thread, and it threw more light on Clif High. Ah, well, I shall just settle back and eagerly await another session with the Cs.
Rather 'sit back' and Work. The Cs are generally exceptionally interesting and insightful, but in a way they are nothing without the work of their 'parts' - if they are the network's 'you in the future', how would they become that without you Working up to it?

I know it was likely a small rhetorical turn of phrase, but words inform the way we see the world. Please don't 'settle back and eagearly await another session'. Knowledge and being needs to be both researched and practiced, so I enjoin you to avoid putting Cs sessions on a pedestal, however insightful they may be. Things are not about to slow down and there is a lot of Work to be done to even start catching up.

Translated: Google Translate

Bill Gates and George Soros buy British Covid-19 testing company, Mologic, and launch Global Access Health

The foundations led by financial mega-speculator George Soros and Microsoft founding magnate Bill Gates announced the launch of a new joint initiative, “Global Access Health” (GAH - Global Access to Health), from the acquisition of the British company "Mologic Ltd", known for manufacturing the devices that are inserted into the nostrils used to perform rapid tests for Covid-19, with an investment of "at least" 41 million dollars.

I have found one of his theories particular odd when he claims that the current heavy rainfalls in Europe are caused by the PTB producing chemtrails since 1969.

He also claims that the high haze produced by chemtrails was intended to weaken the population for Covid by lowering the vitamin D levels... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom