Corona craziness

Uggg. The hopeful part of me is that the University is merely playing Covid and has no sincere interest in enforcing anything Draconian. Then again, it is entirely possible that 'higher education' could be the flash point of whatever zany revolution the PTB are trying to accomplish.

Then again, you're in Texas. Your revolution might be fun! Remember the Alamo!
Yea they targeted higher education right at the start of covid, gotta brainwash the youth first! I think the university could be playing on it to get more people to come in for their vaccination event right before classes start. The promise of free tuition and parking will probably be them pulling a few names out of a hat, but it will trick some students into thinking that VIP status = free tuition. It's lunacy to think someone can even consider this is as fair way to do things, in Texas of all places!

If the C's hint at Alamo 2.0, I feel it will likely be between big counties and state government. Our county judge is a 30yr old kid. She raised the covid threat level back to red (whatever that means) and is encouraging school districts to break the law and impose mask mandates. She's also on TV all the time playing politics while violent crime skyrockets.
Honestly, if I couldn't laugh I'd cry. I blame California ;-)

COVID HIJACK

A few weeks ago, I posted about my neighbor (who I will call "Jim") dying with covid (Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?). Last Saturday, I and my husband attended Jim's "memorial" service. I put memorial in quotes, because it really wasn't.

I say Jim died "with" covid not from covid, because he was not in great health. He drank a lot of beer, didn't eat right, and didn't exercise. So when he got sick, his body didn't have all it needed to get well. His wife recovered fine. She thinks he died from a heart attack, but can't be sure, as no autopsy was done.

Jim was not a religious man. I never heard him say the word "Jesus" or "God", but he acted more "Christian" like than many people who call themselves Christians. He was always friendly and willing to help those who needed it. So I was a little surprised when the first speaker at the memorial was a preacher who hadn't even known Jim. I guess some of the family members brought this guy in. He hijacked the memorial and made into a covid-laced propaganda message. He described how covid had stolen Jim from us and cheated him out of years. He told us how he (the preacher) had gotten his vaccine, even though he doesn't like shots. He told us how this bad thing of covid stealing Jim from us could be turned into a good thing if we would accept Jesus as our savior. And how Christians are sheep that the good shepherd, Jesus, would protect the flock (except from covid, I guess, since it is so evil and we must have the vaccine for that since God isn't enough). He was so disgusting, it was all I could do not to stand up and shout him down. But it was not wise do that, so I muttered to myself until he finished.

After that, Jim's brother got up and told some funny stories about Jim, which was great. It ended after that and we left, with a sick feeling about how Jim's memorial had been hijacked in the name of covid.

Yea they targeted higher education right at the start of covid, gotta brainwash the youth first! I think the university could be playing on it to get more people to come in for their vaccination event right before classes start. The promise of free tuition and parking will probably be them pulling a few names out of a hat, but it will trick some students into thinking that VIP status = free tuition. It's lunacy to think someone can even consider this is as fair way to do things, in Texas of all places!

If the C's hint at Alamo 2.0, I feel it will likely be between big counties and state government. Our county judge is a 30yr old kid. She raised the covid threat level back to red (whatever that means) and is encouraging school districts to break the law and impose mask mandates. She's also on TV all the time playing politics while violent crime skyrockets.
Honestly, if I couldn't laugh I'd cry. I blame California ;-)

Regarding The Alamo (as I understand the story) it was taken after a long siege/standoff by Mexican forces. Those forces might have won the battle but they lost the war for the Texas territory because so many people and troops suddenly sympathized and joined forces to push back. So I've been thinking this morning of what an Alamo 2.0 might look like.
Of course, pioneer spirit and Americana come into my visions. I'm curious as to the thoughts of others on how this might play out.

I've visited what's left of the actual Alamo a couple of times. It is surprisingly small. I think the remaining building was the chapel or mission. Lots of artifacts and writings from the time. It was nice to place my TV concept of Davey Crockett into a more accurate historical perspective.

"You don't know the power of the dark side...." 👿 Darth Vader said, right ?

StarWars Troopers + Clotjabs of Children

Children and young people can have their photo taken with members of a "Star Wars" costume club at the vaccination centre TaM this weekend (Duisburg, Germany)

36073854-f90e-11eb-b252-109e4dfdab40.jpg

🇬🇧🇺🇸

DUISBURG, DEUTSCHLAND

Children and young people can have their photo taken with members of a "Star Wars" costume club at the vaccination centre this weekend.

The vaccinations of children and adolescents at the vaccination centre continue. Since 24 July, this age group has been welcome at the former theatre at the Marientor every weekend, and next weekend the city of Duisburg is even mobilising extraterrestrial support.

According to the figures of the Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Nordrhein (KVNo) (North Rhine Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians), 2467 children and adolescents under the age of 18 have been vaccinated for the first time at the TaM so far - as of 9 August - and 590 have also received their second vaccination. In the paediatric practices in Duisburg, 2498 children and adolescents have been vaccinated for the first time and 1300 have already received their second vaccination. This means that the number of those vaccinated for the first time is approaching 5000, and 1890 children are fully protected.

Paediatrician provides detailed advice on request

To make vaccination even more attractive for children and adolescents, there is a special campaign on the fourth vaccination weekend. When the vaccination centre opens again on Saturday and Sunday, 14 and 15 August, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for the vaccination of under-18s, the star warriors "from a galaxy far, far away" will arrive at 12 p.m. on both days: The world's largest costume club of a famous science fiction film series by the media company Disney, German Garrison, will visit the vaccination centre. They will be available for joint photos with their fans until 4 pm.

Vaccinations are given without an appointment using the Biontech vaccine, which was the first to be approved for this age group. The written consent of all custodial guardians is mandatory for vaccination, but it is sufficient if only one guardian comes along. Before the vaccination, a detailed consultation with a paediatrician is offered. The appointment for the second vaccination will then also be made and will take place at the vaccination centre.

🇩🇪

DUISBURG, GERMANY

Kinder und Jugendliche können sich am Wochenende im Impfzentrum im TaM mit Mitgliedern eines „Star Wars“-Kostümclubs fotografieren lassen.
Die Impfungen von Kinder und Jugendlichen im Impfzentrum gehen weiter. Seit dem 24. Juli ist diese Altersgruppe jeweils am Wochenende im ehemaligen Theater am Marientor willkommen, am kommenden Wochenende mobilisiert die Stadt Duisburg sogar außerirdische Unterstützung.

Nach den Zahlen der Kassenärztlichen Vereinigung Nordrhein (KVNo) sind – stand 9. August – im TaM bislang 2467 Kinder und Jugendliche unter 18 Jahren erstgeimpft worden, darüber hinaus haben 590 ihre Zweitimpfung erhalten. In den Duisburger Kinderarztpraxen wurden 2498 Kinder und Jugendliche erstgeimpft und 1300 haben bereits ihre Zweitimpfung erhalten. Damit nähert sich die Zahl der Erstgeimpften der 5000, komplett geschützt sind 1890 Kinder.

Kinderarzt berät auf Wunsch ausführlich

Um das Impfen für Kinder und Jugendliche noch attraktiver zu machen, gibt es am vierten Impfwochenende eine besondere Aktion. Wenn am Samstag und Sonntag, 14. und 15. August, das Impfzentrum jeweils von 10 bis 18 Uhr wieder für die Impfung der Unter-18-Jährigen öffnet, rücken an beiden Tagen die Sternenkrieger „aus einer weit entfernten Galaxis“ um 12 Uhr an: Der weltgrößte Kostümclub einer berühmten Science-Fiction-Filmreihe des Medienunternehmens Disney, German Garrison, besucht das Impfzentrum. Bis 16 Uhr stehen sie für gemeinsame Fotos mit ihren Fans bereit.

Geimpft wird ohne Termin mit dem Biontech-Impfstoff, der als erster für diese Altersgruppe zugelassen wurde. Die schriftliche Einwilligung aller sorgeberechtigten Erziehungspersonen muss zwingend zur Impfung vorliegen, allerdings reicht es aus, wenn nur ein Erziehungsberechtigter mitkommt. Vor der Impfung wird ein ausführliches Beratungsgespräch mit einem Kinderarzt angeboten. Der Termin für die Zweitimpfung wird dann ebenfalls vergeben und im Impfzentrum stattfinden.

Article Source:
WAZ Duisburg
Anne Horstmeier
09.08.2021, 16:00

Hundreds of Year 12 students have been forced into isolation after a positive COVID case visited a mass vaccination hub in Sydney.

The NSW Health Department issued an alert for Qudos Bank Arena at Homebush, after a positive case visited the venue on Tuesday, August 10 between 2.40pm and 4.20pm, news.com.au reported.

The stadium, located in Olympic Park in Homebush, is being used to vaccinate about 24,000 Year 12 students, from eight Sydney local government areas.

People speculating about what is going on in that last video.

OK, we can not be sure if it clot-shot related but it certainly is Con-19 Policy related.

The setting is a hospital, several nurses and a bunch of police. Yepp, a normal day at the hospital.

The question is: Why do they want to arrest the father in a hospital with a daughter (assuming) ?

This was written by a member of the GNM (German New Medicine) research group that I follow and contribute to.
It’s a bit ascorbic, and uses definitions from GNM, which differ from the accepted and enforced mainstream, Rockefeller allopathic labels.

“ I was thinking about the "Are you poked" question today: specifically, why it's so bloody annoying.

(I mean, other than the fact that it's about as socially appropriate a question as, "Do you douche?")

Somehow I haven't been able to get used to people springing this on me.
Until today. Because today I figured it out.

Once again, it comes back to the identity conflict and one's resulting identity politics games.
Here's how it works:
1. someone has an identity conflict, which is a feeling that you are a bad person in the eyes of others.

2. the individual with the identity conflict is compelled to *prove he is worthy*

3. which makes him fawn (suck up) - a great benefit to tyrants and abusers (you know who you are haha)

4. the fawning compulsion creates opportunistic *virtue signalling* wherever possible and whichever way will get the most brownie points

5. "I am vaccinated" is, in current times, a great virtue signal (in the same way as "I'm a vegan," or "I am/Isupport ABCDLBGQTLM" etc)

6. however, it is très-gauche to say "I am vaccinated! Look how awesome I am!" (Only the full-on Narcissists do this).

Instead, one asks, "Are YOU vaccinated?"

7. since the identity conflict is half of the aggressive constellation, all that's needed to throw the identity-conflicted individual into a rage is to imply (even by the slightest hesitation) that the individual is being a dickhead by asking you whether you're vaccinated.

8. all the anti-anti-vaxx propaganda is a product of this psychotic aggressive constellation. They're all just lost in a downward-spiralling identity-conflicted raging schizophrenia, compounding with every insanity the government piles upon them weekly.

What's the answer to all this?

First, get straight on your own identity conflict. Remember your rights, and claim them. And leave others to their own responsibilities. You do not own THEIR rights.

Second, realize that you are dealing with someone who has an identity conflict when you encounter this conversation or this propaganda. Avoid fuelling that identity conflict if you can. That means not pointing out what jerks they are or how unwelcome they are because of their stupid politics.

Third, if they're too far into the schizophrenia to receive communication from you (that is, if they're too disconnected from reality) ...have extremely firm boundaries. They are lost, drowning, and you do not want to be pulled in with them.

Throw people ropes, but don't climb in with them.”

Debra said. “ I was thinking about the "Are you poked" question

You could answer "I got mine right off the bat" and see if there are any wheels spinning in their heads, while having a chuckle.
Yes, that's also a good one!
I am sure we on this Forum can come up with lots of very creative ways and responses for the "Authoritarian Followers and Enforcers" without getting involved with their cognitive dissonance, or knee jerk emotionally draining stuff.
I never forget that 4th Density STS feeds on negative emotions.

The only time that I have been asked was over a month ago.
The day the "mask mandate" was lifted here in B.C., Canada.

Apparently, the "general public" belief at that time, mid July, was that only the vaxxed people were "allowed" to be mask-less.

I casually asked the young man helping me load my purchases why so many people were still wearing masks, as he was still wearing one, and he then replied "only people who have had the shots can, you had the shot right?"

I replied, "Oh, yeah, I certainly have had shots..."
Answered and avoided.

Not lying....I used to drink Tequila... :cool2:
Haven't been asked since, by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom