Session 25 March 2017

Thank you Laura and team for another interesting session and sorry to hear about the suffering - do take care all :hug2:

I look forward to the Crystal Network Radio Show too! :flowers:

Ya'll don't need to exercise yourselves about reading the two books mentioned in the session. First of all, if you don't have a background in biblical studies, you'll be rather at sea. Second, the main parts of the books are very hard, prolonged, technical arguments which, again, will not do much for you if you don't practically have the Bible memorized. Third, I'm planning to extract the relevant information and present it in its own thread. I'll include excerpts and explanations etc. I think it is going to be really helpful for those struggling to understand what is useful to do, what is not, and what is the whole point.

Point taken, they do look like heavy reads indeed and I am no Bible expert. It seems wiser that you yourself elaborate what you had in mind, along with the fact that you have a background and now with C's comments to add to it.

Laura said:
Ya'll don't need to exercise yourselves about reading the two books mentioned in the session. First of all, if you don't have a background in biblical studies, you'll be rather at sea. Second, the main parts of the books are very hard, prolonged, technical arguments which, again, will not do much for you if you don't practically have the Bible memorized. Third, I'm planning to extract the relevant information and present it in its own thread. I'll include excerpts and explanations etc. I think it is going to be really helpful for those struggling to understand what is useful to do, what is not, and what is the whole point.

Oh, thank you very much! Was just about to order those two books. And it's good to see another session! Like it was mentioned earlier in the thread, the Daoist model might be closer than the Buddhist one, although it is likely that even within the Buddhist schools, there might be disagreements about how to correlate the so called chakras with our bodies. In general, Daoist schools of thought aren't as well researched as Buddhist ones though.

Many thanks for the new session! I was not happy to hear of the suffering of Laura and the girls since starting the crystal selections. There is probably much more to this energetically than we can imagine! Hopefully when the connection project is fully underway, it will balance out and positive energy will flow back your way. :hug:

Laura said:

:) Looking forward to it! :wizard:

Argonauta said:
thank you very much . I'm always waiting for the sessions with the C's. It is an amazing experience.
I would also like to know if it is still possible to get a crystal. Thank you

Hi Argonauta,

Information on ordering crystals can be found in the 16 July 2016 session thread. You can read about the details here.

Thanks for sharing. When it comes to solar plexus in this session it reminded me of first aid sessions about hearth having it s independent source of energy because when the thunder strikes a men he dies of hearth failure because this source is destroyed.

Thanks so much for the fascinating session. It's good to hear you all dodged an accident with the sabotaged trailer hitch.

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

This part is pretty chilling. My jaw was on the floor at what was blatantly exposed in that 40 days and subsequently. Needless to say, it is going to be interesting how it all plays out.

Phosphatidylcholine is also important for liver function and may help with Andromeda's liver issue. I've been using NOW's sunflower lecithin for supplementing phosphatidylcholine. I take 3 softgels with breakfast daily (along with vitamin E, ALA and milk thistle for liver support) and the lecithin works really well.

Stay safe and hope you all feel better soon. :flowers:

Gaby said:
Laura said:

:) Looking forward to it! :wizard:

Looking very much forward to it too.

Thank you Laura and crew for an incredible session! I too am looking forward to the Crystal Network Radio Show. Laura, please take care, I hope that you suffer less in the days to come.

Thank you Laura and others for the new session. Very interesting! :flowers:

Aeneas said:
I too had a dream just last tuesday and though not involving animals, it did involve a fight. In the dream someone had set a deadly trap for me, which I narrowly escaped and shortly afterwards in the dream, I saw this person along with his two henchmen. They were walking out of my house(in the dream) and carrying a coffin with a big cross on it, obviously destined for me, whom they had presumed died in the trap. When they saw me they turned their faces away as if to hide and I walked up and punched the leader in the face, being unafraid. I then woke up, not in a state of fear or racing heart, but more calm and justified in taking the fight to the opponent. Perhaps that dream was related to something on another plane, as mentioned in the session.

I wonder if these "fighting off threats" at another level is not also due to the thinning of the veil and the approaching wave.

I also had similar dream just last sat-sun night; i was fighting against three or four criminal looking, shady persons, who wanted to hurt me and my wife. They found us at some building, which i think was first a bank. One of them had taken several hostages, and my wife was one of them (although she didn't have my wife's features anymore but someone else's). In the dream i felt i was more powerful than the bad guys, and wasn't afraid of them. I attacked and was able to gain upper hand over them. Then i woke in the middle of the fight to a phone call. I thought it was interesting dream and wrote down what i remembered after i had woken up.

Back
Top Bottom