19 Year Cycle Lunar Standstill Upcoming

Still here Lucy. I went out with the whole family to the beach. It was a bright Sunday morning and at the correct time, my wife and 3 daughters formed a circle on the beach and started spinning clockwise. Must have got some curious stares from the few people that were around. I then looked around at everything to note if anything unusual but nothing caught my attention. Felt a slight "heaviness" in the head area for the rest of the day. It was more like the groggy feeling I get when I use melatonin.

Later in the evening took out my binoculars and was looking at the moon hoping to see if I could spot Smart 1 crashing but I didn't see anything. Somehow this event sort of disturbed me for the whole day but I couldn't understand or figure out why.

Laura and SOTT team looked liked they really had a great time. I wish I had taken some photos of my outing at the beach as well. And Joe, seems like your fire jumping may be the at the root of the Indian firewalking ceremony. OSIT.

Sept. the 2nd. I decided to go to my office to be alone for a while. I would download fascism podcast to thern spin and then go out to eat something as i listen the podcast.
Without intention, I finished spining my 99th one at exactly 4:21 pm (perhaps 4:22, mexico city time). Exactly at that time, as I was stanting there witnessing the fleeting reality around me, the alarm of a car started to sound and an ambulance just happened to pass by. The ambulance got stocked on some wee traffic difficulty, and the driver would increace the yealling of the alarm, making it increasingly urgent.
I went to the window to see. Podcast finished downloading and people suddenly started to show their selfs on the street. They all were normal, not in this actitude as to go out and see what was that siren for (it was evident it had been an ambulance, which was gone now). They were just out. Some decided at that moment to go to the store at the corner. Some others decided to wahs their cars and I got ready to leave and go and have my meals.
So I was finally at the street, and there were even more people out. Just walkig by; others, chatting as if nothing happened... (and indeed there was nothing happening); people walking their dogs, kids running....
I have been at my office many times in a saturday at this time, and this activity is definetelly not usual. Or not that I had registered it.
A littkle bit of a scary bite running through my spine took me on a surprize. They were all just so normal! And the sound was more like quiet, rather than the typical Db's of a bussy street.
I thouhgt that was weird.
I had been feeling grumpy too, since some 5-7 days before sept 2nd. From that moment, when I was at the street, I started to feel a light sensation of peace: Infleunced by all of you, my fellow forumites, in concert for this event -so I thought.
I went to my fav restaurant to have my meal, listening to the podcast: Mood was bright, and I felt everybody else were also feeling bright.

Now the smoke photo, #21 (mhm... 21)
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com/19_Year_Cycle_Lunar_Standstill/lunar_standstill_021.html
I would not want to call the attention on this but, am I the only one seeing a face there (on the mass of smoke at the right)? On the other hand, it is very easy to find a face on cluds and masses of water/smoke presenting enough detail, like this one.
And the mass at the upper-left corner, thats a tree, right? Or am I seeing smoke there too, as if hanging from a tree i am presuming is there, like "angel hair" (thats how I know this ornamet for christmas trees that people lay over the tree -it is a white fiber resembling, well, I guess snow or mist)? Or perhaps there is no tree at all?
At the top-middle of the frame there is a branch illuminated by the flash. To the left of this branch there is a curved line which seems to be some dirt attatched tot he camera lens, or thats what ine would think -but this "dirt" does not appear on the othert photos. Phtographer, do you remember cleaning or blowing over the lens after or before this photo?

Yup, I noticed the face too Art. To me it looks like and old bearded man with his left eye (looking at the photo) in between Jason and the lady with the greenish skirt. OSIT

Hi Lynne, Anders, Vulcan, and Everyone...

I'm glad to hear you're all still here and doing fine, and no one is reporting any strange and creepy "window fallers":D
...but actually it's Sue who's doing the headcount.

Sue said:
I thought it might be wise to take a head count just to make sure no one disappeared. If you are still with us please raise your hand.

I am still here too. :) and everything is as it was here in Saudi Arabia.

The day before the event I started feeling tense for no reason. I felt pressure in my head the whole time. I felt particularly tired on 2nd night so went to bed early at 10:00 pm. The event was at 2:21 am on 3rd here. So no spinning or dancing. Before I went to bed said a prayer for Palestinian and everyone in the middle east.

I woke up this morning (4th Sept) and felt like something had 'shifted'.

I'd also just had a very weird dream where I was on a very fast, high altitude train that travelled through Afganistan and Iran. This train had a very odd feature. It could turn the front part of it's carriages 'off' the track as if having a 'look' left and right, kind of like an animal or person turning its head. I got the feeling that this was a good and interesting place to be and the passengers on the train were actually 'observers' even though they couldn't control where the train was going, its height or speed. It was a pretty exhilarating ride, I can tell you. I get the feeling that my 'guide' for this trip was an older arab man.

I don't mean to be a 'party-pooper', but I do think that getting to 4th density (as we are bi-denstity beings) is going to be a lot easier than becoming STO. The density shift will just 'happen' when the time is right, no biggie. Becoming STO might be a little more difficult...

Lynne said:
Then, I sent out my thoughts to the universe, seeing in my minds eye and my heart, the destruction of the Middle East and asking a more balanced 3D earth, a little more STO to balance out these STS vibrations. I did 11 circuits of the spin, stopped with my hand helds together in front of me and repeated my request. I did this a total of 3 times to make my 33 circuits. Then I stopped for a few moments and then reapeated the above for my second spin. For my third spin I celebrated the cosmos and giving it my thanks and knowing that everything is as it should be and as it will be.
I had decided in advance, based on experience with non-anticipation, that the best approach for us was to simply send out a call for help for the sufferings of humanity and to dedicate ourselves to be capacitors or transducers of the creative cosmic energy, to fulfill whatever role the universe assigns to us based on what is presented to us to BE and DO, IF the Universe has any such activity in mind. I was very aware how small humanity is, and how much smaller still the group of those who have approached an understanding of Service to Others, and that without help, STO is toast on this planet. At the same time, I understood that the Universe ACTS THROUGH US, so we also cannot denigrate ourselves as "debugging units." When you call for Creative Energy, you then are response-able to DO something creative to sort of "prime the pump."

Here is what we need to remember: Everytime we write blogs, post comments or links on google groups or on other sites, post in the forum here, we are effectively transducing that Universal Creative Energy. For any of you NOT to do this would be similar to me having all those discussions with the C's and then never telling anybody about it. Knowledge Protects, and that is what the C's shared with me. But it was STS until I shared it with others.

We are not yet completely suppressed from giving to others, so let's do it while we still can! We need to create a giving flow. It's like poking a little hole in a dyke. If we can do it and keep the trickle going, eventually it may wash away the dyke and let a sea of truth in to wash away the lies.

So, everybody feels a bit different, yes? Okay, let's go to work!

Well we over here in Denmark went over to a place called "Hald Ege" which is in a forrest with an opening where there where two stone age burial mounds and a small round fortress from the 1500s.It was pitch black.A few years ago i would only be seen dead here.Could be perceived as a very spooky place,but no i was very much at ease.Tried to build a fire,did not get a roaring one going but it was ok.the wood around was all wet as it was pouring down with rain.

Did three sets of 33 spins.At the end of each set i was on the ground for a wee while.Then we ate some home made food and drank a little red wine.Listened to some music by the chieftans. When the time came we stood for a while thinking of the atrocities which have taken place throughout the ages and up to present day. Thought about all the folks around the world taking part in this event,and offered our help if we could be of any assistance.

As this was happening my abdomen region seemed to contain a lot of energy.and i felt very centered and an amazing feeling of strength.My partner said that she saw a light shine on and then off in the sky.I put a message which i had written into the fire and shortly afterwards we left this amazing place.

We had only one torch which is one of those that does not need batteries,the ones you shake.Not a great beam of light but enough to shine onto the ground to see traces of the path back.

on the way back we encountered three frogs one after the other just sitting there in the middle of the small path and watching us.they made no attempt to get out of the way.

in all a most amazing night which we enjoyed very much even though we where soaked right through.

'zero-hour' occured at 19 minutes to midnight over here.

Beforehand, I had watched the rerun (5-yr anniversary) of the 9-11 fireman documentary by the two French guys, very emotional - especially with the realisation that they have no IDEA what the wider picture is, and that they are mere worthless fodder for the psychos - and I'm still ploughing through 'Controversy of Zion', which is horrifying - its like catching a glimse of raw evil straight on.

On the night, I had candles set up (inside, as it was very windy), and a tape of the Cranberries album 'Songs Against War'. I did some spinning indoors, and then sat outside, barefoot, in the backyard, to contemplate.

like a few of you, my own experience was fairly low key. For some reason I found it quite hard to visualise/connect with the group, and to concentrate on the matter, probably trying too hard without having a clue what I was doing. I did notice that the EM wave-patterns in the sky were especially pronounced - usually you wouldn't be able to see them at night.

But afterwards, all yesterday I had had the 'jitters'. like there was some energy that I didn't know what to do with. I've been reading a lot (C of Z), and the whole weekend has vanished very quickly. there were a whole lot of thoughts going round and round, my intellectual centre seemed very 'busy', but in a chaotic non-productive way. and real/ordinary life seemed to have the 'volume turned down' and time seemed to be speeded up.

I'm in a slightly chaotic state at present, and have felt quite despondant on and off today and yesterday. the only thing I really 'experienced' on the night (I know that 'experience' wasn't the aim of the exercise) was that my neck hurt - feeling physically something quite similar to
previously when I've faced emotional/embarrasing/angry situations.

Perhaps I have an emotional blockage - I get occasional outbursts of something, but don't seem to be able to fully 'feel' what I 'think' I expect to feel, when meditating on the various horrors around theworld, past present and future. Like the emotions are in there but are locked away.

Laura, thank you for the photos - it was great to see what you all got up to! wow, I wish I could have been there. I can imagine Joe having 'just one more go' at leaping over the flames :-)

Sept 2 at zero hour

With a candle burning, and a CD of Scottish Celtic bagpipes playing (including a bagpipe rendition of "Danny Boy'), I spun 2 times inside (33 times each) and then walked outside with a candle and spun in the parking lot (making sure the neighbors didn't see me) and spun once more. After spinning I burned a small piece of paper on which I had written a small simple prayer. Basically the essence of the prayer asked for "inner strength" and "good fortune" for the QFG group, and groups that are colinear with this group, so that we may be more able to serve as vehicles for the creative force so that it may be directed and utilized in such a way so as to ease the burdens and sufferings of greater humanity.

Prior to the spinning I tried not to expect any outcomes from my spinning along with my "prayer to the universe". But yet, I cannot help but expect things since it seems that everything I do in life is based on one expectation or another. It's part of my nature. So the best I can really do is to expect without expecting and to seek without seeking. A paradox for sure.

Or, as a student of Gurdjieff once put it:

'Hang on tightly, let go lightly.'

I think it comes down to a kind of 'readiness' or 'expecting the unexpected.' If nothing happens that's fine. If something happens that's fine too. But if something happens then my inner wish is to be 'more able' to be ready for it, to see it, recognize it and to respond to it.

The first time spinning I felt dizzy and disoriented. But the other two times I was much more centered and balanced. Before and after spinning I meditated a little. After the spinning I felt my inner state change into a kind of a feeling of strong determination, a kind of 'inner fire.' Not sure if it was the spinning that enhanced my inner state or whether it was because the group was doing it at that moment and I felt this strong connection. Probably elements of both. The Gurdjieff movements have had similar effects on me where I felt this 'inner fire' along with an inner silence afterwards but there were some differences (I think) and I'll have to spin more to study its effects. A most interesting experience.

Btw, I really liked all of the pictures of the event in France, especially the picture that Art pointed out (photo #21). I didn't see any faces in the 'smokeless' smoke (yet) but I found the picture interesting. Ancestral spirits perhaps? Maybe!

Hi Everyone,

Mine was low key. I invited my Mother to join me( my cat joined us as well), so we walked a short distance into the woods nearby next to the river. Just before we started the wind really picked up. I had some native american flute music playing, we did our spinning(I did mine barefoot), sat down, and at 4:41 lit the candle. I really liked knowing we were all doing this at the same time.

After I lit the candle we both burned the little pieces of paper we both put a few words on and put them in a metal bowl. The pieces of paper after they turned to ash, just blew away.

At first it was hard to start meditating because I was trying to not let the flame go out, but I was able to relax and was able to start feeling the empathy and my eyes welled up with tears and I thought of the people of the Middle East, and because of the music I also thought of the genocide of the Native Americans.

An hour or so later I started having a kind of intense feeling in my heart chakra area. I even had trouble going to sleep when I went to bed that night, because of the intensity. I don't know if it is related, but maybe.

I can hardly wait for our next experiment!

Hi All,

I took a chair and candle to the open area with a little creek running through. When I first approached the creek I suddenly had a very nervous feeling. I'm not sure why. At sometime I thought it must be similar to how it feels to live in an area constantly under attack, not knowing when the next bullets or bombs will rain down.

I did the spinning and then lit the candle and burned a little note. Then I put my chair in the creek there and climbed into it and sat there in the middle of the running water listening to some Celtic music (uilleann pipes mostly) and "Relic's" song Signs of the Times.

I meditated best I could, trying to think of all the people around the world suffering today and about some others that have suffered through the ages at the hands of psychopaths. I also thought of us all around the world doing the same basic thing. I found myself looking up at the sky frequently.

Overall there did seem to be a very different kind of energy present, especially at the water. I stayed in the creek about an hour and then came back to my house and went to eat dinner and then settled down to read some more. Before I went to bed I went back outside to look at the moon and stars again. I saw Cass up there in the sky and that almost always makes me smile, but it doesn't take away the pain, nor should it. I looked up at the southern sky and said silently, "At your service" then went in for the night.

Good to know so many people participated :)

Laura said:
Okay, let's go to work!
You said it!

Here, in New York City, I am back at my office - Monday morning. As I left the house to get here I found the streets deserted, shops closed.

Hmmmm!

......Oops!

So eager to get here early, to use the morning freshness to report from the zero-hour experience, it slipped my mind that today is Labor Day, one of the biggest US-Holidays.

Then again, being not American I often thought that Labor Day is the perfect day to do some special labor, such as labor of love.

Okay. Lets get to it.

In preparation of the moment I too did some reading in the 'Controversy of Zion'. Not having the time to read the whole thing I picked just the chapter regarding the Protocols and I realized that the 'Controversy of Zion' and 'Political Ponerology' should be read together.

I also prepared by only eating fruit and vegetables the 48 hour prior - and little of it. No alcohol nor sugar.

During the day I did some spinning that my one-year-old son seemed to like very much. By his own initiative he gave it a try himself for two or three spins after which he seemed a bit dizzy but very happy. That was too cute!

I was lucky to be invited by some Casschat-Members to meet in Central Park for the special moment. Prior to this I was with them on the phone a few times trying to figure out where to meet best as it was pouring and stormy and I planed to bring my wife and kids. We found a meeting place under one of the many old bridges in the park, to hang out without getting prematurely drenched.

The moment (6:41pm) fell smack on my kids dinner time so we had to work a little bit around it. Therefore I fed my son earlier and then left with him earlier than the girls. I entered the park pushing the stroller and it felt like the perfect setting from an Agatha Christie story.

Storming, pouring and dark!

I was about 200 feet into the park when - I didn't see it coming - SMACK!!!

Somebody hit me with a club over the head. I screamed "Ouch!"

I looked around at saw a two-inch thick branch broken in two pieces on the floor as I felt the bump on my head. I looked around: Nobody. I checked my son who seemingly didn't notice anything in his stroller, under his rain protection.
It was the storm.

I mean - come on! What are the odds that that piece of branch bull's-eyes right through my crown chakra? Even in the storm. No wonder I did not see it coming. Quit literally it was coming from "above".

I don't think it was STS forces to stop me to attend the meeting. It was kind of too light for that (even though I can still feel it today). I think it was more like a form of a slightly rough, higher-dimension-originating endearment - kind of "New York style" - like:

Wake the f**k up! Now!

So that was interesting to say the least.

Than I met about 6 other collinear people under the bridge with Celtic music playing from the boom-box and some candles already lit. We greeted each other and I introduced my son. Than I unpacked another candle and a crystal and we popped in a CD I brought:
Cecilia - 'Voice Of The Feminine Spirit'.
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/2042364/a/Voice+Of+The+Feminine+Spirit.htm

With 3 more minutes to go one more Casschat-Member came running through the park and with 2 more minutes my wife and my four year old daughter where arriving as well.

We all stepped out in the rain to spin together. My daughter wanted to spin with me in my arms. For a moment I was wondering if that would work but than I remembered the STO principle. She asked me to do something for her - so I did it.

33 spins! It was wonderful. What a way to connect your charkas - spinning embraced which one another.

As we stopped I notice some people walking their dogs, staring at our group from distance (as some where still spinning). It was fun. The rain felt great. I asked my daughter to silently say a prayer for all the children in the world that are suffering and she closed her eyes and leaned her head against my shoulder immediately to comply. She totally understood everything that was going on. I silently said my own prayer asking for help to ease the pain of the people in the Middle East (as we all agreed on to do beforehand).

I was so happy my family came. I hugged them all and we did a family hug too.

We continued wondering about and I looked at my kids playing in the rain. And at my beautiful wife and the beautiful group of truth seekers. And I looked into the gloomy sky seeing the raindrops descending on me.

...and then I got this great, warm, fuzzy, happy, joyful, overwhelming feeling! I am getting all emotional right now as I recall it.

A rare moment of true oneness. True bliss!

After a while we gathered back under the bridge hearing Cecilia's music again which had just arrived at her version of "Amazing Grace". This was just as special because 8 years back she sang this song to my wife and me when we where standing in front of the altar getting married.

We all then burned some papers with written words. Everybody did there own thing.

Finally we finished up with everybody dancing in a circle around a candle while I was running the double stroller with both kids inside also circular around the dancing ring.

Just like the rabbit said:
the rabbit said:
all in all a most amazing night which we enjoyed very much even though we where soaked right through.
To dry up we all met later on at our house. There we decide where to go to have dinner and that dinner concluded our celebration.

Later on...
Vulcan59 said:
It was more like the groggy feeling I get when I use melatonin.
I felt groggy too - and sore as if I had been working out.

sleepyvinny said:
there were a whole lot of thoughts going round and round, my intellectual centre seemed very 'busy', but in a chaotic non-productive way.
And that is how I felt too - lots of strange thoughts.

But also what happened was that (especially) last night my depression came back. It reminded me of my drug-use youth, way back - when after an amazing euphoric experience one sometimes drops way down into a depressed and melancholic state - kind of on the other end of the spectrum.

However today is a new beautiful day - great weather too - and I feel good and ready for a new beginning. And since everybody else is on vacation (here in the US) I am getting a head start.

Thank you all for BE-ing! I couldn't DO it without you! :D :D :D

Hola,

I went to a beach in the Baleares Islands and meditated with the light of a candle and the music on my mind. I visualized members around the world and our ancestors preparing for this event. I was there for quite awhile in tune with the suffering of the world, my inner state is quite difficult to describe, but I felt that our awareness and intention was a strong energy in this world. When the time came I started spinning, but while I spinned I ended up in the sea and by the 33th time I was out with all my dress wet. I guess I gravitated towards the sea... After the spinning world around me stopped, I walked home with all cloths wet and my head was rather hot (from too much energy?)

Saludos,

navigante

Saturday was my wife's birthday, so our private little party on the beach was a birthday party as well. It was past 11 pm over here so no one was around. We built a small fire on the sand and sat on two chairs.

Shortly before 11:41 we spun holding hands, similar to how they do in Scottish dances. When we finished we hugged and I felt energy in both our bellies. She felt that too. Then another set of spinning each on our own, and we sat again.

I closed my eyes and thought about the suffering of the world and of the idea that all these people need at least an opportunity to change their situations if they choose to; or at least to be aware of what's happening to them. I also thought about all the group and in the good people I know around the world in general. Both the spinning and meditating were very emotional for me. After that, I had a clear emotional energy in my belly and chest. They were strongly 'alight', so to speak.

Afterwards, before we left, I had a last set of spinning and I felt some of the energy moving up from the belly to the chest. This emotional energy stayed there for a while, till we went to sleep.

My general impression was that the strongest thing was the fact that this was a group activity of spinning and meditating on the same theme of empathy at the same time; not so much the date and time. I do think it worked, somehow.

Back
Top Bottom