2008 Crop Circles

mkrnhr said:
By the way, I would like to ask about the crop circle appearing at the end of the last connecting dots article. Namely this one :

Subjectively, I did not like the 2nd one as much as I liked the 1st. That is because the word that came to mind when I saw those three big 'blades' was "scythe" and we all know who carries one of those! :(

Don't know how and if we missed it (maybe it was posted somewhere else?) but there is this crop circle dated exactly one month ago (17th of July)
I really like it. It's beautiful! :flowers: Aaaand it also has a crossroads structure. :cool2:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/westwoods/westwoods2008.html
Westwoods01.jpg

although the angles are different, you can almost make out the Cassiopeia constellation in this one. also, notice 17 circles on the 17th.

Los said:
although the angles are different, you can almost make out the Cassiopeia constellation in this one. also, notice 17 circles on the 17th.

No, the circles don't all meet up correctly, but look at what the stars do line up to:

casscrop.jpg

The perspective kinda messes it up slightly, but those stars fall right onto the middle line of the spoke they're on and the next one around. :umm:

Maybe somebody could use the flat birds-eye illustration on the website Keit posted, and see if it truly lines up. I've gotta run somewhere...

No, the diagram - which I tried overlaying the constellation onto and it doesn't match as closely as the aerial picture... so it was just a coincidence. :thdown:

I read this about the Celtic Cross over at Crop Circle Connector and thought it was interesting.

_http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=112524

PRNewswire said:
Is the Celtic cross really the key to the door of ancient knowledge?
LONDON, England, November 20 /PRNewswire/ -- - ATTN Feature Editors

- With picture A historical researcher dropped a controversial bombshell publicly for the first time at the Questing Conference in London on Saturday 15th December turning history and religion on its head.

The Questing Conference is an annual event organised for scientists and researchers from America and the United Kingdom whose interests lie in revisionist Archaeology and History.

Crichton E M Miller demonstrated an ancient device before a shocked audience. They were shocked because they had all seen the Celtic cross before, but had dismissed it as a religious icon rather than a scientific instrument.

The working Celtic cross explains the construction of pyramids and henges supporting the possibility of transatlantic voyages by mariners from Europe to America long before Christopher Columbus.

His live demonstration backed up with extensive research, proved beyond doubt that our prehistoric ancestors were capable of detailed surveying, astronomy, navigation, sophisticated mathematics and time keeping using the Celtic cross, which he has named an Archaeometer.

Laurel, can't seem to get to follow the link you posted?

I've been having a look at the pictures of the crop circles, and noticed that quite a few are near White Horses...

this one from the 7th of august _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/cherhill/cherhill2008.html
P8087959b.jpg

and the one from the 8th
P8087976c.jpg

Then theres this one from the 16th _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/oliverscastle/oliverscastle2008a.html
CLP1010491aa.jpg

That is right next to an old (covered) white horse. _http://wiltshirewhitehorses.org.uk/devizesold.html
Devizes has a new white horse, cut for the millennium, but it once had another which is no longer visible. The old horse was on the edge of Roundway Down, north of Devizes, just below the hillfort called Oliver's Castle, about a mile from the site of the new horse. It was very well situated on a good steep slope high above a valley, and will have been easily visible from many miles away.

The horse was cut at Whitsun 1845 by the local shoemakers, and was known as the Snobs' Horse, "snob" being a dialect word for shoemaker.

Sadly, the old Devizes white horse was neglected; the turf encroached on it and covered it and by around the end of the nineteenth century it was no longer visible, though during the twentieth century something of the outline of the horse could still be made out in some conditions.

During the twentieth century there were some half a dozen proposals to restore or re-create the horse, but none of them came to fruition. However, in 1999, the new Devizes white horse was cut, using a plan of the old horse, but reversed so that the new horse faces to the right.

Maybe its just a random coincidence.

The enhancement by T.C. with green, yellow, blue & red W's seems to show diagrams of the constellation cassiopaea - W with shallow left branch, deeper right branch. Significant? Relevant for cassiopaea.org?

Didn't C's say they were source of crop circles? Interesting!

- ayamaya

RedFox said:
Laurel, can't seem to get to follow the link you posted?
It's fixed but the only way I could do that was to leave off the underline in front of url. Mods is this ok or should I delete? :)

Laurel said:
It's fixed but the only way I could do that was to leave off the underline in front of url. Mods is this ok or should I delete? :)

Well, I modified your post a bit, and now it looks like the usual link with the underline. :)
Don't think we couldn't link to it, but just for the sport :cool2:

Laurel said:
There's a new crop circle today :clap::

e20080815etchilhampton03.jpg

This huge Celtic cross appeared in a field on Etchilhampton Hill in Wiltshire. The size is over eight tram lines in width and about twice as long in length _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/Etchilhampton/Etchilhampton2008a.html

I'm totally amazed with this crop circle. And what strikes me most is remarkable resemblance with this one:

Vi%C5%A1eslavova_krstionica2.jpg

This cross is part of ancient duke Višeslav baptistery, dated somewhere in 8 - 9 century AD, very important part of Croatian early history. Now even its inscription, on top outer edge, sounds intrigue and part of it goes something like this (it's just my rough translation): "This source in fact accept weak to make them illuminated. "

Original is in Latin:
+ HEC FONS NE(M)PE SVMIT INFIRMOS VT REDDAT ILLVMINATOS. HIC EXPIANT SCELERA SVA QV(O)D [DE PRIMO] SVMPSERVNT PARENTE, VT EFFICIANTVR XP(ISTI)COLE SALVBRITER CONFITENDO TRINV(M) P(ER)HENNE(M). HOC IOH(ANNES) PR(ES)B(YTER) SVB TEMPORE VVISSASCLAVO DVCI OPVS BENE CO(M)PSIT DEVOTE, IN HONORE VIDELICET S(AN)C(T)I IOH(ANN)IS BAPTISTE, VT INTERCEDAT P(RO) EO CLIENTVLOQVE SVO.

:ninja: <-- just to give it a try :D

I would like to share a thought. Crop circles are understood it seems as being a mix between man-made and higher-density-couciousness-made. For those or high density realms one assumes that all these drawings are symbols, a sort of a cryptic language to carry down ideas and messages. Crop circles from high STO conciousness are those who do not hurt crops. Many interpretations are running there and there in the internet and is like applying pre-existing ideas to crop circles. I confess being very confused and lost. What I saw is that every crop circle is interpreted separatly. My thought is that if crop circles are a language, then this language is the same from one to the other (from the same source) and one has to find the mental key to deceifer this language.
Does anyone know if such a study has been done somewhere?
Is there any accessible archive to the most genuine crop circles?

Ruth said:
Subjectively, I did not like the 2nd one as much as I liked the 1st. That is because the word that came to mind when I saw those three big 'blades' was "scythe" and we all know who carries one of those! Sad
Oh :O I see, blades rather then waves! :/

Back
Top Bottom