2008 Crop Circles

Hi,

Gurdjieff had something to say about a pentagram:

ISOTM said:
"… The next stage, the transformation of quaternity into quinternity and the construction of the pentagram has not one but many different meanings even in relation to man. And of these is learned, first of all, one, which is the most beyond doubt, relating to the work of centers.
"The development of the human machine and the enrichment of being begins with a new and unaccustomed functioning of this machine. We know that a man has five centers: the thinking, the emotional, the moving, the instinctive, and the sex. The predominant development of any one center at the expense of the others produces an extremely one-sided type of man, incapable of further development. But if a man brings the work of the five centers within him into harmonious accord, he then 'locks the pentagram within him' and becomes a finished type of the physically perfect man. The full and proper functioning of five centers brings them into union with the higher centers which introduce the missing principle and put man into direct and permanent
connection with objective consciousness and objective knowledge.

Their is also a kind of a swatiska symbol in the background, at least you can recognise it in the "preliminary diagram" from the already posted link: cropcirclemaker
And the parts of the cycles maybe symbolize moon-sickles. But I'm not sure with that one.

apeguia said:
The closest to what you describe, that I'm aware of, is the analysis that can be found in here:

_http://www.kornkreise.info/schindler/index.html

Click on "pentaframe" (one of the icons on the left), and then look at "the sequence" and "evolution and geometry". It's quite interesting, and I do think this guy is into something.
Thank you very much for the reference. Will look into it :)

Regarding the pentagram and numbers issue, I would like to quote an interresting passage from Illion's "Darkeness over Tibet"

So :

"one 1" is the number of oneness- the number of non-manifested Divinity. Undivided abstract existence.

"two 2" is the number of contrast of two different kinds of spirit. Two different types of spirituality (IMHO STO and STS).

"three 3" is the dynamic number (heu... ok I didn't understand)

"four 4" is the number of matter, the visible universe. "Only four abstract points lay down to the outline of a geometrical form having corporeal existence".

And for "five 5" :

If we imagine five points scattered in space, and call them A, B, C, D and E, we may envisage A, B, C and D only to obtain a geometrical form.
But we may also link up A, B, C and E, and obtain another geometrical form.
In fact we can obtain five different combinaisons, namely, ABCD, ABCE, ABDE, ACDE and BCDE.
Five representents the interpenetration of five different spaces.
With five the crature has reached the very limits of its existence.
Five is the number of the creature and the number of manifested life which seems to exist simultaneously on five planes.
Man lives, if I my say so, in five different realms, viz., the physical one and those of sensation, feeling, intelligence, and will.
These are the different realms which interpenetrate each other.

I would like to conjecture humbly that pentagram/number five represents the material man (number five) who have/connects to individualized soul (will/free will).
Maybe this interpretation liks to that of Gurdjieff quoted by abcdefghiJoerg.

Now this particular crop circle (the pentagone) is surrounded by a two circles, an inner one is closed and the outer is open with a shape of a new moon. Is there any significant meaning from it? A possible one is that the man will attain self-realisation through one of the two spiritualities mensionned above, through the sun/patriarcal god or through the moon/matriarcal godess, maybe representing at a deeper level STO and STS orientations?

Definition of dynamic, from : http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dynamic

Main Entry:
1dy·nam·ic Listen to the pronunciation of 1dynamic
Pronunciation:
\dī-ˈna-mik\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
French dynamique, from Greek dynamikos powerful, from dynamis power, from dynasthai to be able
Date:

1also dy·nam·i·cal Listen to the pronunciation of dynamical \-mi-kəl\ a: of or relating to physical force or energy b: of or relating to dynamics2 a: marked by usually continuous and productive activity or change b: energetic, forceful <a dynamic personality>3of random-access memory : requiring periodic refreshment of charge in order to retain data
— dy·nam·i·cal·ly Listen to the pronunciation of dynamically \-mi-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

Could the number three in this instance be 'cause', 'effect', 'action'? Or is it 'cause', 'effect', 'gravity'? :/

It also reminded me of the rule of three in making decisions. :huh:

I'm not well read yet, but this is what I've come up with thinking on it. ;)

Hi all,

You might have known this, but I did not know there were crop circles elsewhere much, other than in UK :-[

So i was surprised to see that this summer they appeared in France, Switzerland, Poland, USA, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Canada, Germany and Italy :shock:

-http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2008/inter2008.html#ISRAEL_

:wizard:

This one from Germany,

WHolderreied_XX.jpg

is supposed to mean this:

GermanyJune27.jpg

This one, which appeared in Switzerland on June 20th, looks like a flower, and is 5-themed too.

CH_1.jpg

More windows are opening up, it seems.

941107 said:
Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

961130 said:
Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?
A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to
know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus
opening up a conduit.
Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?
A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!
Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?
A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

The most interesting almanac indeed :)

Smaragde said:
941107 said:
Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

961130 said:
Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?
A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to
know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus
opening up a conduit.
Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?
A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!
Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?
A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

The most interesting almanac indeed :)

Thanks for that one, it's really informative!

In the pentagon crop circle is also a 3-5 connection. Because there are 5 triplets forming the inner pentagon.

abcdefghiJoerg said:
...know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation.

I guess it's me but I think it is funny to use "eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation" with all the goddess references Laura has discovered.

Just a few remarks to the crop circles ...

I've always been fascinated by their beauty. I used to know an english girl that claimed, that she was part of a student gang who did crop circles at night. I have taken this as a hypothesis and tried to figure out, how - technically speaking - I would approach such a task.
First of all, you have to desing the figure, takes some creativity and some geometric skills, but can be done - with whatever meaning "hidden" behind the figures. Then I would next find a suitable crop circle location: Ideally it is in the middle of a field, to drive the point home, that it "came from above". But it also should be visible from the ground - not everybody is flying around in aircrafts scanning the landscape for crop circles. So this can be done as well. But now comes the hard part: After night-fall me and a few friends go out to the projected circle location and proceed to the middle of the field to start constructing the figure, which would have to be from the inside to the outside (so as to not crunch the flattened crop). You can use the tractor tracks to cover penetration of the field, but I guess that's not very easy to do at night - more so, if you have to carry a heavy board to flatten the crop. Once in the middle, you have to start drawing the picture, which as far as I have seen is geometrically VERY PRECISE. And generally they are BIG. So you would need some reference points to be able to draw a precise figure. Trigonometric triangulation at night is probably not possible and would be hard to do even in daylight due to the distances involved. GPS would probably also not be precise enough, differential GPS would be up to the task, but the cheapest portable units I have seen around would be approx. 5000 - 10'000 USD. Costly, not sure a student would like to invest his money into differential GPS for a "hoax". Then the actual task of flattening the crop without leaving footmarks: The crop is generally flattened in a regular way. I imagin this to be a difficult task - just a heavy board wouldn't do, you may have a fellow stundent sitting on the board as weight, but then again you create foot-prints. And last but not least, you would have to do this without anyone noticing ... That all adds up to the catgory of "technically feasible, but highly unlikely". Has anyone actually been able to precisely show that a circle appeared overnight? Or have "partial" of "unfinished" crop circles ever been found? Not to my knowledge, but maybe someone amongst you may have different information.

As to the numerology involved: The crux with numerology is, that the Universe is a mathematical construct - or at least a construct with intense mathematical ties. So everything is connected and the connection can be expressed mathematically. In this respect I'd like to remember Umberto Eco's quote of the relationships of the physical measures of a newspaper shop with the Universe, as quoted by Laura in the Wave Series. So I think, we need to be careful with numerical interpretations, because they can be constructed ad libitum ... the problem is to pick the right one, and ... is there a right one at all?

nicklebleu said:
That all adds up to the catgory of "technically feasible, but highly unlikely". Has anyone actually been able to precisely show that a circle appeared overnight? Or have "partial" of "unfinished" crop circles ever been found? Not to my knowledge, but maybe someone amongst you may have different information.

I haven't heard either of unfinished ones but I think it is easier for people wanting to discredit the whole crop circle phenomenon is to take credits for their creations and/or create some less complex ones with many people osit.
It's not like the crop circles are copyrighted (yet?!) anyway :)

nicklebleu said:
As to the numerology involved: The crux with numerology is, that the Universe is a mathematical construct - or at least a construct with intense mathematical ties. So everything is connected and the connection can be expressed mathematically. In this respect I'd like to remember Umberto Eco's quote of the relationships of the physical measures of a newspaper shop with the Universe, as quoted by Laura in the Wave Series. So I think, we need to be careful with numerical interpretations, because they can be constructed ad libitum ... the problem is to pick the right one, and ... is there a right one at all?

Absolutely, this question bothered me yesterday too, after I mentioned the 3-5 connection, because I can look for any number I'm looking for in a circle (and for sure I will find it, somehow) and in the end it's just a pentagon with 5 sides…

Tigersoap said:
nicklebleu said:
That all adds up to the catgory of "technically feasible, but highly unlikely". Has anyone actually been able to precisely show that a circle appeared overnight? Or have "partial" of "unfinished" crop circles ever been found? Not to my knowledge, but maybe someone amongst you may have different information.

I haven't heard either of unfinished ones but I think it is easier for people wanting to discredit the whole crop circle phenomenon is to take credits for their creations and/or create some less complex ones with many people osit.
It's not like the crop circles are copyrighted (yet?!) anyway :)

a quote from "Cassiopedia"

Crop Circles said:
…The Cassiopaeans have said that the circles, with the exception of a very few hoaxes, represent thoughts of sixth density, i.e. are genuine communications of 'higher beings.' In some instances, secret government entities may have made crop circles with their own technology to further confuse the issue.
And maybe there are these ones who get paid from the government to make some -good looking- noise.

Anyway, how is it possible to recognize a hoax from a "original" one? Is it just the symmetry, perfectness or their are also some other things involved to check this?

abcdefghiJoerg said:
And maybe there are these ones who get paid from the government to make some -good looking- noise.
I think that the majority isn't paid, they just act like that to conform their beliefs, or because it makes them feel smarter then the others. Then by the way, the act incounciously for the government, which makes them really smarter then smarters ;D

abcdefghiJoerg said:
Anyway, how is it possible to recognize a hoax from a "original" one? Is it just the symmetry, perfectness or their are also some other things involved to check this?
It is about the crops. As mentionned before, man-made crop-circles break crop, while high consicousness-made crop circles do not hurt living plants.

Examples are given here : _http://www.jp-petit.org/UFOSCIENCE/enquete_crop/enquete_crop_circle.htm

Pictures n° 3, 4 and 5 are an example of man-made crop circle :evil:

Pictures n° 6,7 and 8 are an example of crop-carring crop circle :)

mkrnhr said:
Pictures n° 3, 4 and 5 are an example of man-made crop circle

We can see that the straws got broken because of a mechanical action (like driving a tractor on the crops for example)

Sarraltroff%20(25).JPG

mkrnhr said:
Pictures n° 6,7 and 8 are an example of crop-carring crop circle

We can see that the straws are bent at the level of the knots (Jérôme Frasson managed to perform such non destructive crop bendings while using micro waves. The microwaves soften the knot area, make it flexible and susbsequently allow some bending of the straw.)

crop_metz.JPG

abcdefghiJoerg said:

If you search the transcripts, you will find quite a few things about crop circles. Below are a few.
Q: (L) Ok, Ark has a question: how does one distinguish an authentic crop circle from a fake one?
A: Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in the detail of their construction. The reality is that there have
only been a few "fake" crop circles in the entire history of the phenomenon world wide, any way.

Q: (J) Is there any criteria you can give us to measure against, is there anything in particular to look for?
Or would it pop out as something strange that doesn't make sense in a crop circle if you examine it? Or is
there actual...
A: One thing to look for would be growth disruptions to the area. Real circles do not disrupt the creative
principle.

My apologies if any of these crop formations have been posted.

They mean something, but i am not the guy that can figure it out.

There is a new formation that was first spotted Saturday 23 August next to Liddington Castle near Chiseldon. It is on top of Liddington Hill right next to the hill fort on its south east side.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/liddington/liddington2008.html

Eastfield (3), Below Knapp Hill, Wiltshire. Reported 24th August.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/eastfield3/Eastfield2008c.html

Morgan Hill, nr Devizes, Wiltshire Reported 24th August.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/morgan/morgan2008.html

Eastfield (4), Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th August.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/eastfield4/eastfield2008d.html

Rather plain vanilla crop circles. could be a tribute to doug and dave. ;)
Honey Street, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 4th July.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/stanton/stanton2008.html

EFCentre3.jpg

The Eastfield cc is just bizarre! An all-seeing eye, an electricity socket and a devil's tail?!?

Back
Top Bottom