2009 Crop Circles

Bo said:
well the first thing I thought when I was looking at those cropcircles was comet impacts, and the shockwave which they generate. something like a blast.

and about the cropcircle posted by Anart, I dunno but it looks really fake , if you compare it with all the other cropcircles out there this one looks man-made or maybe not.

As you mention it, it could be, cause it looks not very clean and their is a edge in the outer circle (no pun intended).

bedower said:
I don't understand the bit about the sheep, though... :huh:

I think, sheep = people.

abcdefghiJoerg said:
bedower said:
I don't understand the bit about the sheep, though... :huh:

I think, sheep = people.

Yes the proud sheep would be a pun for gullible people while also having a connection to farmers (who supposedly are doing the crop circles).

[quote author=bedower]
I don't understand the bit about the sheep, though...    :huh:
[/quote]

[quote author=Mountain Crown]
The writers may have been combining gullibility and Stockholm Syndrome.
[/quote]

[quote author=abcdefghiJoerg]
I think, sheep = people.
[/quote]

[quote author=Bluelamp]
Yes the proud sheep would be a pun for gullible people while also having a connection to farmers (who supposedly are doing the crop circles).
[/quote]

[quote author=dant]
I think, sheep = sheeping (sleeping) people.
[/quote]

It was meant literally...sarcastically.

sheep_in_love_poster_371815.jpg

Or at least that's how I always saw it...

E said:
It was meant literally...sarcastically.

That was my take on it too - sarcasm and literal farmer's sheep. The other interpretations are interesting, though...

[quote author=anart]
The other interpretations are interesting, though...
[/quote]

Very! I guess what Gurdjieff must have meant by people don't even understand one another by means of language.

I started doubting myself there for a second.

I was also thinking of real sheep - which is why I didn't understand the reference to them!

Thanks for all the replies, though. You guys are really good at subliminals.

As per the second circle image posted by anart...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12186.msg87458#msg87458

it reminds me of the 3rd image created ((3) Mandlebrot "Sword Tip" ) by dant posted here.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg87215#msg87215

Here are the 2 images together:

westkennett2009a.jpg

MB3.jpg

The impression I get is the inner circle brings focus to the transformation point between the two 'tear drops' to perhaps help explain the bigger picture or outer circle. I wonder if there is anything curious about the numbers generated by the Mandelbrot set at these transformation points?

JH

The portion absent the 'waves' is as important as the portion expressing the 'waves'. So there are two expressions. One is active and the other is inactive.
The pattern of expression is to me similar to what some depictions of a black hole show with a north/south funnel shaped discharge from its center. Its 'band' is wider though.

Just a thought-
d

I didn't check this but could this year's April set record in CC formations for April so far? Here are two more new formations dated April 23.rd i 24.th: (source:http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/april2009.htm)
4242505copy.jpg

Solar Storm 2012 or sunburst? Maybe, but how about supernova explosion or emergence of unknown space body?

This one must be decoded. Have no clue, I'm gonna leave it for my subconscious to figure this out. :huh:

4242520copy.jpg

Anyway, CC's are picking up the pace that's for sure.

Regulattor said:
This one must be decoded. Have no clue, I'm gonna leave it for my subconscious to figure this out. :huh:

4242520copy.jpg

Anyway, CC's are picking up the pace that's for sure.

This one looks like a cube (with a sphere in the middle of the cube) sitting on an XYZ axis. The only other one I remember that jumped out at me in 3-D was the one I think of as the 'doors of perception' or matrix doors one. No quess what it means though.

Box, its a box,- dont ask me how i know, (ive got me Mothers DNA, she is Scottish) i get the feeling of 'boxed in', you know caged, this is a pre empt to the next. Next one going to be-fruitful-, outside the box, explosion maybe.
Looking @ it, i get the feel of caged, Next one is going to be, opposite of 'boxed in'. Yeah, its going to be about growth, the hard part-/ yap the hard part.

[quote author=Regulattor]
Solar Storm 2012 or sunburst? Maybe, but how about supernova explosion or emergence of unknown space body?
[/quote]
My hunch is incoming comets.

One funny thing I notice when we try to give explanations of crop circles is that our way of explaining them will only be as good as the frame of reference within which we think we understand them.
Like many artistic support, they give an interesting insight into the mind of the person trying to explain them osit.
A cosmic Rorschach test of somekind :D

In an effort to keep this thread on the topic of crop circles created in 2009, the discussion about 3D crop circles, with images from other years, has been moved here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12256.0

Back
Top Bottom