2011 Crop Circles

Two new cc's, both reported on 4th August. - Source.

bridge2011b.jpg

And the other,

waylands2011b.jpg

The night before last I had a few bizarre dreams. Among other things, I saw a crop circle in the shape of a piñata. Then I woke up to see the star-like shape in a circle posted yesterday on this thread. Now I was just thinking about that, and how that is not quite a piñata, but now I open the thread to see the first one that Vulcan just posted - that IS a piñata! :shock: (although not exactly as I dreamed it).

I suppose that given the coincidence I should mention - without going into detail - that I dreamed that this group was being trained in kung-fu and zen by a group of hyperdimensional beings parallel to the Cs known as the Golden Eagles. I wasn't sure if I should trust these eagles but they seemed ok in general. The kung fu consisted in learning how to shoot the bow and arrow into intersecting lines, not only accurately but strongly too... :huh: It was in the context of hanging out with the group that someone showed a picture of the piñata cc. Then the dream changed to some sort of alien invasion scenario with robot-like machines. My family was trying to avoid it by spraying a flammable gas in the air and igniting it. :/

One day I'd like to meet the guy who writes the script for our dreams. I've got a few questions for him.

Windmill knight said:
I suppose that given the coincidence I should mention - without going into detail - that I dreamed that this group was being trained in kung-fu and zen by a group of hyperdimensional beings parallel to the Cs known as the Golden Eagles. I wasn't sure if I should trust these eagles but they seemed ok in general. The kung fu consisted in learning how to shoot the bow and arrow into intersecting lines, not only accurately but strongly too... :huh: It was in the context of hanging out with the group that someone showed a picture of the piñata cc. Then the dream changed to some sort of alien invasion scenario with robot-like machines. My family was trying to avoid it by spraying a flammable gas in the air and igniting it. :/

One day I'd like to meet the guy who writes the script for our dreams. I've got a few questions for him.

I fear the scripting guy is most of the time our(higher)self trying to talk to a Bonobo. ;) This dream seem to be simply about you learning fighting as strong as you can aliens, no?

---

bridge2011b.jpg

Nuclear symbol?

Windmill knight said:
The night before last I had a few bizarre dreams. Among other things, I saw a crop circle in the shape of a piñata. Then I woke up to see the star-like shape in a circle posted yesterday on this thread. Now I was just thinking about that, and how that is not quite a piñata, but now I open the thread to see the first one that Vulcan just posted - that IS a piñata! :shock: (although not exactly as I dreamed it).

Unfortunately I cannot remember it too clearly anymore, cause I'm dreaming a lot in recent days and missed to write it down. But as you wrote about your dream, I saw some pictures of a recent dream, I supposedly had, also about crop circle making and that a circle was made by humans and we were running through the crop.

bridge2011b.jpg

The three shapes look like three masked ninjas to me. ;)

Here is another dubious one:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/furzeknoll/furzeknoll2011a.html

furze2011b.jpg

Looks like they were trying to do the 3D thing, but they got the thatching all wrong in the downed crop. :rolleyes:

Well, here is a new one, reported on the 07th of August in Temple Farm, Nr Rockley, Wiltshire.[source]

templefarm2011k.jpg

Gawan said:
bridge2011b.jpg

The three shapes look like three masked ninjas to me. ;)

It's 3 Gorts from the film The Day the Earth Stood Still (the old one).

Attachments

• 47824.jpg
    47824.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 322
Gawan said:
Well, here is a new one, reported on the 07th of August in Temple Farm, Nr Rockley, Wiltshire.[source]

One thing to notice about this one is that in the outer circle the crop is flattened in segments that match the 'rays'; one segment following the direction of the circle and another the direction of the 'rays'. To me, this suggests that it wasn't made by humans, because I think people are unlikely to bother with such details instead of flattening the whole outer circle in one go, which would be much easier and faster with planks and ropes. Just my opinion, of course.

Two new crop circles have appeared on 13, Aug. 2011:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cooks/cooks2011.html

cooks2011a.jpg

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/knolldown/knolldown2011a.html

knolldown2011a.jpg

knolldown2011c.jpg

Nicolas said:
Two new crop circles have appeared on 13, Aug. 2011:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/cooks/cooks2011.html

cooks2011a.jpg

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/knolldown/knolldown2011a.html

knolldown2011a.jpg