2011 Crop Circles

IronFloyd said:
Nicolas said:
gonzorama said:
This cropcircle has been reported today at the cropcircleconnector web page, it seems to be authentic :)

I just read the field report on this crop circle. He mentions that all the plant stems are broken and have scrape marks on them. Other plants are bent over with the root ball exposed. This doesn't appear to be an STO style crop circle. More like a human type made it.

wow! :scared: what a great deception :thdown:

The devil is in the details. ;D

There has been another crop circle reported in Indonsia here:

http_//www_thejakartaglobe_com/indonesia/another-crop-circle-discovered-in-indonesia/441322
A new crop circle has been reported by a group established to investigate UFO sightings in Indonesia.

Beta-UFO, set up in 1997, said the latest crop circle had appeared in a rice field in Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java.

“The locals didn’t know,” group member Julius Perdana told Detik.com on Monday. “We had to climb up a hill to see it [the crop circle] for ourselves.”

Julius said the crop circle was discovered three weeks ago but the group had only become aware of it on Sunday.

The news portal did not say how the group had been alerted to the find.

He said the crop circle — which fringe groups claim have extraterrestrial origins — was 90 meters long and 30 meters wide in some places and consisted of two circles topped with hexagons.

“There are no police lines or spectators,” Julius said.

He said the design differed from the previously discovered crop circle discovered in Sleman, Yogyakarta, but more closely resembled another discovered in Magelang, Central Java.

Beta-UFO had taken photos of the crop circle and would send them to researchers at Central Java’s Diponegoro University for further examination.

“We will wait for the researchers t0 say whether it is original or man-made,” Julius said.Beta-UFO, a community established in October 1997 to investigate UFO sightings in Indonesia, reported that a new crop circle has appeared in Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java.
Unfortnately there is only a partial picture of the formation given so far, so not much can be learned as to whether this is a genuine circle or not :huh:

Appollynon said:
There has been another crop circle reported in Indonsia here:

Picture from cropcircleconnector:

dsc000101.jpg

Pictures and youtube videos from other links there don't show much more about authenticity (at least to me).

As it looks kinda simple in design I suspect it's a fake.

Today's update on cropcircleconnector says that there were two CCs in USA reported May 12th.

_http://www.iccra.org/news.htm said:
The ICCRA has recieved two reports of crop circles here in the USA. The first is in Sacramento County, California: two roughly circular areas flattened in field grass, where the grass has turned a golden-yellow color, leaving the surrounding grass a dark green. This was first spotted last Thursday, May 12 by Anne Brackett who took cell phone photos on the first day, and video the second day. One of the ICCRA founders, Steve Moreno is investigating. We'll have imagery and video, plus more details posted soon.

2011sacomento-1.jpg

2011sacomento-2.jpg

2011sacomento-3.jpg

2011sacomento-4.jpg

_http://www.iccra.org/news.htm said:
The second, also first spotted on May 12 by a deputy in the Monroe County Sheriff's Dept., is a geometric crop formation in early green wheat in Madisonville, Tennessee. Madisonville had a formation that the ICCRA investigated and authenticated in 2007. This newly reported formation is located in the same field, in nearly the exact spot, and has nearly the same design, with only a few details different. As Madisonville also had a hoaxed formation in 2008 located across the street as the 2007 formation, we are eyeing this one with some suspicion, but another founder member of the ICCRA, Roger Sugden is enroute to do an investigation. We do have aerials of this, and will hopefully have permission to post soon. Below is a tenative diagram of the design.

2011-Madisonville-diagram.jpg

And aerial picture from cropcircleconnector:

madisonville2011a.jpg

The Madisonville's one also looks quite simple in design... :huh:

The one in TN looks faked - the lines between circles don't even line up.

The one in Indonesia almost looks like CGI for some reason... maybe it's simply the background of the asymmetrical patches of crops with the clean lines of the formation? If it's authentic, the hexagon would be unique.

New one reported May 17th, at East Kennett, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire.

I don't know if this one even qualifies for CC. I mean, if picture shows the whole CC, then it really is a circle in crops, literally... :lol:

EastKennett_OH_800.jpg

edit:

_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/eastkennett/fieldreports.html said:
Rainy day unfortunately. The light is not good enough. This formation was reported today by Bert Janssen whilst he was visiting West Kennett Longbarrow this morning. Here he is near the donation box, which one is there since yesterday morning, Tuesday the 17th. This was of course confirm by Mr Hues with who I was chatting with this afternoon. He confirms the formation wasn’t there on Monday evening so it has appeared during the night. Mr Hues is one of the kind farmers that allows people to get in his fields, so please leave a donation if you visit it, thank you for him.

It seems to me that the guy was "well prepared" if he almost immediately, upon discovering the CC in his field, put donation box in the middle of it.

EastKennett_PS_800.jpg

EastKennett_GS_800_Bert_Jan.jpg

StemBentNodes.jpg

Possible decipherment of Milk Hill crop circle

Hi all,

Just found this page on the Crop Circle Connector: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011b.html

It seems to be a level-headed and balanced astronomical analysis of the 2009 Milk Hill crop circle and if true it suggests that a new and previously unknown celestial object will appear between Venus and Mars on June 3rd 2011 (as viewed from Earth). According to the article, this may possible be Comet C/2011 C1 (McNaught). 10 + few days left until we find out it if was an accurate decipherment or not :)

I was thinking this before about the lack of crop circles (clear genuine cases, at least) this year.

A purpose of crop circles, according to the C's:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21918.0 said:
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

And in the DCM, also posted on SOTT and elsewhere, there was the "reading" done for the new year and the idea that a window of opportunity for change has closed, and the future of the planet is now relatively set as far as certain catastrophic events of the future go.

As such, perhaps there is simply no further point in delivering more of these messages, since it's now too late.

Speculation, fwiw.

I think so too, Psalehesost.
I gues now it's 'go with what you know' and use that knowledge to protect yourself the best you can.

I was recently introduced through an interview at www.redicecreations.com (part one available without subscription) to the work of Nancy Talbot, a U.S.-based researcher and co-founder of BLT Research, a non-profit set up to study scientific anomalies found in crop circles. In the past two decades her team has used scientific tools and techniques to document plant abnormalities and changes in the soil, including magnetism and increased crystallization of clay minerals, a study whose results were confirmed by Dartmouth College geologist/mineralogist Robert C.Reynolds, Jr., described by his colleagues as "a brilliant scientist and without any exaggeration ... the best known expert in the world of X-ray diffraction analysis of finely-dispersed layer compounds, and first of all, of clay minerals." The study showed changes that have been found to occur only under geological pressure and/or high heat, neither of which could have been present in the crop circle without destroying the plants. The plant growth anomalies were directly correlated with the increased crystallization, which Dr. Reynolds concluded had to have been caused by some form of energy presently unknown to man:
http://bltresearch.com/xrd.php

Even more interesting to me is Nancy's work with a young Dutch psychic named Robbert van den Broeke, who gets premonitions (4D bleed-through?) before crop circles appear in a field in viewing distance of his home. He has also witnessed several circles being made and described various light phenomena coincident with them. On Good Friday of this year, anomalous images of a monk and various animals appeared on pictures taken by Robbert, images which he strongly felt to be associated with St. Francis of Assisi (more 4D bleed-through, or maybe 5D?). The first Dutch crop circle of the year followed three days later on Easter Sunday, and while in the circle, Robbert again "felt the 'presence' of Saint Francis along with the clear message that 'people are not greater than the animals' and that we are mistaken if we think animals do not have many feelings similar to our own."
http://bltresearch.com/robbert/easter2011.php

Robert has also taken many pictures in which appear images of various "dead dudes" and other unidentified people, as well as various UFOs:
http://bltresearch.com/robbert/apparition1.php
http://bltresearch.com/robbert/ufophotos4.php

Nancy has personally verified numerous occurrences of the strange phenomena surrounding Robbert, and has come to a conclusion about it that neatly fits with Laura's work and descriptions of hyper-dimensional realities:

While staying with Robbert and his family every summer I have either witnessed personally or seen evidence of incidents which fall in categories such as "psychic" or "poltergeist" activity, "out-of-body" experiences, "remote viewing," physical "translocation," "lucid dreaming," "ghosts," crop circle formation and "UFO" and "ET" encounters, all of these events documented with thousands of highly unusual photographs taken by Robbert.

It seems more and more likely not only that these events are inter-related, but also that they involve some as-yet-unknown aspect of what we call "consciousness"--in Robbert's case one that is vastly expanded.
http://bltresearch.com/robbert.php

Psalehesost said:
I was thinking this before about the lack of crop circles (clear genuine cases, at least) this year.

A purpose of crop circles, according to the C's:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21918.0 said:
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow them down!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

And in the DCM, also posted on SOTT and elsewhere, there was the "reading" done for the new year and the idea that a window of opportunity for change has closed, and the future of the planet is now relatively set as far as certain catastrophic events of the future go.

As such, perhaps there is simply no further point in delivering more of these messages, since it's now too late.

Speculation, fwiw.

I was thinking about the same in the last days, why so far no, as you wrote genuine circles can be seen (compared to other years it shows a pretty low activity this year). For the speculation, let's wait and see what is happening.

Giray Khan the Brave said:
Hi all,

Just found this page on the Crop Circle Connector: _http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011b.html

It seems to be a level-headed and balanced astronomical analysis of the 2009 Milk Hill crop circle and if true it suggests that a new and previously unknown celestial object will appear between Venus and Mars on June 3rd 2011 (as viewed from Earth). According to the article, this may possible be Comet C/2011 C1 (McNaught). 10 + few days left until we find out it if was an accurate decipherment or not :)

maybe something interesting ?
I never heared about this crop circle formations before.
I can't verify if the analysis of this formations has something to it or not (maybe) ?
maybe we should start a new thread to discuss this formations and the analysis ?
maybe the circled object represents that this is not a single object but an object with objects arround it (comet cluster?)

first one
Milk Hill on June 21, 2009:
2jga645.jpg

second one
Milk Hill on June 23, 2009:
149td0m.jpg

third one
Milk Hill on June 30, 2009:
27zwz12.jpg

Just a note that this crop circle left significant damage, considering that there is stunted or no growth this year where the pattern was. It's shown here. From what I understand, a 6D STO sourced crop circle will not interfere with growth or the growing cycle.

Wait - let me amend this. I don't think it's the same circle at all, now that I look more closely.

I think, though, that the circle you're talking about Pashalis was discussed by the C's since there were additions made and they indicated that parts of it were 'real' and parts of it were added on to confuse things by an STS source. I'll see if I can find that transcript (later when I get a moment).

anart I can't view your link (no member of facebook).
it would be great if you could find that C's transcript

Back
Top Bottom