2018 Crop Circles

Crop Circle symbol of the "Seven Angels of the Apocalypse on Earth" appears in the fields Ackling Dyke, Dorset (UK)
June 7, 2018

http://areazone51ufos.blogspot.com/2018/06/crop-circle-symbole-des-sept-anges-de.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AreaZone51Ufos+%28Area+Zone+51+%26amp%3B+UFOs%29

ufovni2012%2B%25280%2529.jpg

Un crop circle spectaculaire est apparu le 4 juin 2018 dans un champ de blé à Ackling Dyke, près de la ville de Sixpenny Handley dans le Dorset (Royaume-Uni). L'agroglyphe d'un diamètre de plus de 100 mètres a été survolé par le drone de recherche Matthew Williams, qui enregistre comme d'habitude des vidéos spectaculaires du Crop Circle apparaissant en Angleterre. Selon les chercheurs, le Crop Circle représente le symbole des

« Sept Anges de l'Apocalypse sur Terre ».

A spectacular crop circle appeared on June 4, 2018 in a wheat field at Ackling Dyke, near the town of Sixpenny Handley in Dorset (UK). The cruiser with a diameter of more than 100 meters has been flown by the research drone Matthew Williams, who records as usual spectacular videos of the Crop Circle appearing in England. According to the researchers, the Crop Circle represents the symbol of the

"Seven Angels of the Apocalypse on Earth".

ufovni2012%2B%25281%2529.jpg

ufovni2012%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Matthew Williams Published on Jun 4, 2018 4K / 11:14

Many of these remind me of those animated sequences in which the character sets up a fractal power point presentation, pentagram or whatever.... nicely used in that Disney one... 'Frozen'.... but used a lot in many anime... the 'magical girl' types mostly.. which is interesting.... perhaps these circles are mostly a feminine energy expression?

This one does share many of the same symbols... like a Stargate..... another scifi emblem commonly used.... perhaps subconsciously by most creators of the art?

Reactions: Ca.
Started looking at past collections of CC's again - so many are so "intricate in design" and "meticulous in the detail of their construction" - truly remarkable. And then there are key aspects of trying to not only just look at them on a flat plane, and add mathematics, if one can.

Here is a good session to review (mentioned in other CC threads too):

Session 30 November 1996

Q: (L) Why crop circles?

A: The answers to all the questions are, or will be there.

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?

A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!

Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?

A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.
[...]
Q: (L) Ok, Ark has a question: how does one distinguish an authentic crop circle from a fake one?

A: Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction. The reality is that there have only been a few "fake" crop circles in the entire history of the phenomenon world wide, any way.

...I'm inclined to believe much of the disinfo program is to make genuine crop circles appear to be man-made via deliberately leaving evidence of board-mark 'stomping' before anyone else arrives at the seen...

Could be. I listened to the two guys in the video re their opinion on 'intricate' geometric designs being more suspect - they see authenticity as being more organic, yet it seems that the message, if following the C's, has its basis on said complexities. The 'Galaxy' formation one is certainty interesting.

I listened to the two guys in the video re their opinion on 'intricate' geometric designs being more suspect - they see authenticity as being more organic, yet it seems that the message, if following the C's, has its basis on said complexities.
Also, intricate meticulous detail would appear possible by 3D humans if a helping hand from 4D STS tech:

9299971_orig.jpg

Session 14 September 2002

Q: (L) I want to ask about this crop circle supposedly that was created here on or around Aug. 15, 2002 and I guess the first thing I'd like to ask is “who done it?”

A: It was produced via 4th density technology.

Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?

A: STS.

Q: (L) Okay. You said via 4th density technology. However you did not say via 4th density beings...

A: Correct. There has been much advancement in 3D realm tech due to 4D interaction.

Q: (V) Between whom and 3rd density?

A: Consortium.

I remember reading in a session a few years ago (can't find the transcript at the moment) whereby the Cs were stating that 'their' crop circles are now coming to a close. In light of the above excerpt, this would give reason to be very suspect of any 'new' crop circles that fit within the Cs statement "Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction" - as possibly to conclude, nowadays, that which constitutes as "Authentic" these days could apply to any crop circle NOT made by garden variety 'hoaxers', but of 4D STS influences.

BlackCartouche said:
Also, intricate meticulous detail would appear possible by 3D humans if a helping hand from 4D STS tech:

Indeed, forgot about their mention of the antithesis six years later - that image (CC) shown would have appeal for some.

A: It was produced via 4th density technology.

Q: (V) STS or STO 4th density technology?

A: STS.

I remember reading in a session a few years ago (can't find the transcript at the moment) whereby the Cs were stating that 'their' crop circles are now coming to a close. In light of the above excerpt, this would give reason to be very suspect of any 'new' crop circles that fit within the Cs statement "Authentic ones are intricate in design and meticulously in meticulous in the detail of their construction" - as possibly to conclude, nowadays, that which constitutes as "Authentic" these days could apply to any crop circle NOT made by garden variety 'hoaxers', but of 4D STS influences.

What I could add on the authentic crop circles is that I find them brighter and on the other hand those made by the 4D STS technology are dull.

What I could add on the authentic crop circles is that I find them brighter and on the other hand those made by the 4D STS technology are dull.

Hi Christine,

Yes I agree 100%, although often wonder if there might be 4D STO circle makers active also ?

The 'Sixpenny Handley' CC actually immediately brought to mind Kay Kims Seven Spokes thread and that the pattern had somehow been named 'The Seven Angels of the Apocalypse on Earth' also seemed reminiscent of unveiling and the Court of Seven concept?

I found it an interesting coincidence that the 'labyrinth' pattern in c.a.'s Wiltshire CC example was replicated in the recent version too, yet the 'maze' has now been penetrated, with the core and seven external circles connected!

Cheers

J

Hi gnosisxsophia

Hi Christine,

Yes I agree 100%, although often wonder if there might be 4D STO circle makers active also ?

J

I don't remember C's saying that some CCs were made by STOs and I don't think it's their role to give 3D OSIT messages, but on the other hand, made by STSs is understandable since they like to deceive humans, it's in their nature.

Hi gnosisxsophia

I don't remember C's saying that some CCs were made by STOs and I don't think it's their role to give 3D OSIT messages, but on the other hand, made by STSs is understandable since they like to deceive humans, it's in their nature.

There is the following quote that comes to mind:

Q: [...] (Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

Still 6D could be STO and STS, but I think that they were referring to STO here, when seeing it from the point of view, that the crops originally don't get destroyed or broken and are rather bend. And then we also this from the Cassiopedia:

Ever since the 1970's and possibly earlier, crops have been flattened on fields, forming more or less complex geometrical patterns called crop circles.

The phenomenon was dubbed a hoax, but even after some would-be hoaxers admitted to it, the phenomenon continued. A simple hoax perpetrated with ropes and planks is not a satisfactory solution to the widespread and sudden appearance of crop circles on consecutive years. Also, the circles incorporate recognizable geometric ideas which would be outside the range of sophistication of the self-admitted hoaxers.

The Cassiopaeans have said that the circles, with the exception of a very few hoaxes, represent thoughts of sixth density, i.e. are genuine communications of "higher beings". In some instances, secret government entities may have made crop circles with their own technology to further confuse the issue.

There is no generally known or unambiguous interpretation of the possible messages in the crop circles. The ambiguous and non-permanent nature of crop circles is consistent with the principle of preserving free will by higher positive forces. Communications must not constitute incontrovertible proof and must be open to interpretation.

Extensive information including pictures is to be found on the Internet.

IMO this year are very good ones done too and they could be genuine, but you never know for sure.

Hi Gawan
Does 4D STO also make crop circles?

I honestly do not know and I cannot remember. The quote I cited is one I remembered, where the C's mentioned something with crop circles. With that there is maybe be information in some other sessions.

I honestly do not know and I cannot remember. The quote I cited is one I remembered, where the C's mentioned something with crop circles. With that there is maybe be information in some other sessions.

There is an instance where a particular crop circle is said by the C's that's been made by 4D STS sources:

(Windmill knight) Who made the crop circle that Data decoded?

A: Nonhuman.

Q: (Data) 4D or 6D?

A: 4

Q: (Data) STS or STO?

A: STS

Hi Gawan,
I understand 6D can NOT be STS, or am I misunderstanding your meaning here?

I thought so too at the beginning, but then I came across the following graphic:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

Laura asked then also the C's:

Q: (L) Are there Service-to-Self beings at sixth density that some call the sixth density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

Q: (L) Are these sixth density beings what the Bible describes as a “gathering” of angels as in the story of Job where “Lucifer” came in before the Lord…

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, in addition to STO, there are STS at sixth density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?

A: Reflection for balance.

I did some research and I didn't find anything, I had read 3 or 4 times the wave series and I really have no memory that the C's said that the 4D STO also make crop circles and I don't imagine they do it, as I said it's not their role to give 3D messages or even have fun to do it OMI

Back
Top Bottom