2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Greta Thunberg to the rescue as Joe loses supporters (?) after the debate where he denounced some of his key proposals such as The Green New Deal and ending fracking. Somehow, I have the feeling, someone besides Greta wrote this :huh:.

Greta Thunberg endorsed Joe Biden for president on Saturday. The 17-year-old Swedish climate change student posted her endorsement on Twitter. Thunberg followed with a retweet of a progressive activist (Naomi Klien) who said the left would force Biden to ban fracking and enact the Green New Deal if wins the November election.

“I never engage in party politics. But the upcoming US elections is above and beyond all that. From a climate perspective it’s very far from enough and many of you of course supported other candidates. But, I mean…you know…damn! Just get organized and get everyone to vote #Biden”

Biden is trying to deny support for the Green New Deal and opposition to fracking despite his campaign postings and speeches.

Biden website:

“Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face. It powerfully captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.”

1602438162860.png

It occurs to me that even with Voter ID laws in place (and a big if at that), how the heck would anyone know the face is right if the voter is wearing a mask? Gender, approximate age and race is about all one might be able to read on the masked masses?

I'm not sure if this video has already been shared, it was in my recommended videos yesterday. It has 1.2+ million views in just a few weeks and is pretty powerful IMO. It was posted with the #walkaway tag and is the speakers story about why she no longer considers herself a liberal or a Democrat and now identifies as a conservative and plans to vote Republican. Her stories about working as a teacher with Teach for America and as a nurse and dealing with the woke SJW crowd are really interesting and she is pretty articulate about her decision.

I'm not sure its worth sharing with liberal family and friends at this point, as far as I can tell they've all made up their minds, but I think its interesting.

That's a Trump card BOOM!
EkFBrsFU8AE3IXG

@bjorn : Joe's Handlers have NO IDEA about the erradic mental decline of individuals with dementia. They literally go back in time, which you cannot predict or calculate, or expect when or where their memories will insert a younger version of themselves.

I hope that those with a working brain, before the election, will recognize the strangeness of his constant "Oopsies"! And this will help defeat the Democrats in November. The Dem's sure did make a huge mistep in this election.

@bjorn : Joe's Handlers have NO IDEA about the erradic mental decline of individuals with dementia. They literally go back in time, which you cannot predict or calculate, or expect when or where their memories will insert a younger version of themselves.

I hope that those with a working brain, before the election, will recognize the strangeness of his constant "Oopsies"! And this will help defeat the Democrats in November. The Dem's sure did make a huge mistep in this election.
There's the alternative explanation that this is a ruse to install Kamala as a Trojan horse, and that those on the left are playing along. There's no way that Joe's handlers are not aware of his decline (which actually may be Parkinson's). Kamala may be the perfect radical-agenda candidate, but she did horribly in the primaries (justifiably so), and no other contender would be as easy to sideline as Biden, once elected. Pelosi's recent interest in the 25th amendment may not primarily be due to ousting Trump.

Back
Top Bottom