2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

New screensaver until election day 😎🔥

View attachment 39481

Nice Bjorn, but but but even though we all know pretty much what the results of the election will be and are pumped about that, great! Trump is also pumped about the mealy mouths of the WHO saying they never wanted countries to be locked down and that should cease for the most part because officials implementing such are only making those poor even more poor. (Ho ha ha ha), aaaawh they care, although many have commented that those making the rules are following a script and maybe that script has us gaining just a slice of freedom only to be had once again by Trump declaring martial law therefore locking us down by his own hand because of the scripted chaos that's likely to ensue after the election. Talk about the folks that have been sitting on their hands up to this point and trying to do the right and moral thing just losing it? Yep it's a script for sure if we actually do taste freedom only to be locked down once again. Talk about being played.

Talk about the folks that have been sitting on their hands up to this point and trying to do the right and moral thing just losing it? Yep it's a script for sure if we actually do taste freedom only to be locked down once again. Talk about being played.

I think that this time, it is actually meant to keep people save. Trump is going to fight for the soul of America. Otherwise the radical Left will destroy the country and soon after the entire Western World.

Trump has a good hearth and it shows.

Terminally-Ill Man Gets Phone Call From President Donald​

I like this comment:
I met Trump years ago outside one of his hotels. I didnt know a whole lot about him. He talked to me for probably 3 mins even though he was busy. He made sure I was enjoying his hotel. He knew the details of my specific room. Super nice. I passed him again the next day and he spoke with me again and remembered my name. I couldnt believe how normal he was

I think that this time, it is actually meant to keep people save. Trump is going to fight for the soul of America. Otherwise the radical Left will destroy the country and soon after the entire Western World.
Yup Bjorn, what l didn't convey l suppose is that another lock down (martial law) if or after the WHO has backed away from lock downs by saying they are unnecessarily harsh and in doing so this results in a somewhat returning to normal (freedom).Then we get psychologically. whacked again with another lock down (Trump's martial law) whatever the cause, will certainly bring the left and the right into a firestorm that will only add fuel to those that have already called for UN intervention. Just as others have remarked Tump's being backed into a corner, hopefully and I'm sure he knows he's being had. Maybe a decisive and quick implementing of a lockdown and then lifting (the C's) will foil the deep states plans for a UN take over, at least temporarily anyway.

Then we get psychologically. whacked again with another lock down (Trump's martial law) whatever the cause, will certainly bring the left and the right into a firestorm that will only add fuel to those that have already called for UN intervention.

I think that sending in the national guard will be enough to restore law and order. Trump will have the final say and he will never accept UN troops on American soil. OSIT.

We have to wait and see. :)

Last edited:
I'd have to agree here. I think most Trump supports will see it that way when the SHTF starting election day. The last 6 months the left have really gone off the deep end in their desperation, not even trying to cover up their agenda and lies, extreme tactics like gas lighting.... it's really quite insane to me, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am still shocked.

another lock down (Trump's martial law) whatever the cause, will certainly bring the left and the right into a firestorm that will only add fuel to those that have already called for UN intervention. Just as others have remarked Tump's being backed into a corner, hopefully and I'm sure he knows he's being had. Maybe a decisive and quick implementing of a lockdown and then lifting (the C's) will foil the deep states plans for a UN take over, at least temporarily anyway.
I also think martial law will fuel animosity (there may be strategy in that), but I also think we can't know anything about what may have happened behind the scenes between the US and non-US powers, including the UN. We don't know who Trump's allies are nor what, if anything, they have actually planned or done out of view. I do agree that the UN cannot just invade the US.

EPIC! President Trump Dances to “YMCA” After Massive Rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania​

President Trump held a MAGA rally Tuesday evening in Johnstown, Pennsylvania at the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria Airport.

TGP’s founder and EIC Jim Hoft and TGP contributor Joe Hoft were both at the PA rally tonight!
The house was packed!
Trump was on fire tonight blasting China Joe and his 47 years of corruption.
Pennsylvania is Trump country and the crowd went wild when Trump danced to the Village People’s “YMCA.”

WATCH:

6-7 minutes October 14, 2020 - 7:03 pm
WASHINGTON — Material found on a laptop computer undercuts former Vice President Joe Biden’s insistence that he never spoke with his son about the Ukrainian energy firm that paid Hunter Biden some $50,000 per month as his father served as President Barack Obama’s point man in the fight to stamp out corruption in Ukraine, according to a story in the New York Post.

The Post on Wednesday published a 2015 email ostensibly from Burisma board member Vadym Pozharskyi that thanked Hunter Biden — who joined Burisma’s board in 2014 — for “giving me the opportunity to meet your father” and spend time together.

Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates responded in Politico with a statement that questioned the story’s legitimacy and offered, “Moreover, we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”

Blocking the story

Twitter and Facebook blocked posts and accounts that linked to the story — setting off accusations of censorship and liberal bias.

“They take negative post down almost before they go up,” President Donald Trump said during a campaign rally in Des Moines Wednesday night. He said Twitter had blocked a tweet posted by White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany.

Facebook spokesman Andy Stone explained the social media giant’s stand on Twitter: “While I will intentionally not link to the New York Post, I want be clear that this story is eligible to be fact checked by Facebook’s third-party fact checking partners. In the meantime, we are reducing its distribution on our platform.”

A chastened Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admitted, “Our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable.”

Emails, video on damaged computer

The genesis of the story, the Post reported, was a damaged MacBook Pro that had been dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop but never retrieved. The shop owner, who could not identify who dropped off the computer, told the newspaper he repeatedly but unsuccessfully tried to reach the client.

Eventually the laptop ended up with the Department of Justice, but first the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive which he gave to Robert Costello, an attorney for Trump’s lawyer, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

The hard-drive copy also included a raunchy video that appears to show Hunter Biden engaging in a sex act and smoking crack with an unidentified woman, according to the Post.

Hunter Biden’s long battle with drug addiction and lack of qualifications raised eyebrows during the Democratic primary.

In July 2019, The New Yorker ran a story that asked, “Will Hunter Biden jeopardize his father’s campaign?”

The New York Times reported that when Burisma hired the Georgetown and Yale Law School graduate, Biden “lacked any experience in Ukraine and just months earlier had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine.”

During the first presidential debate in September, Biden asserted, “My son did nothing wrong at Burisma.”

But according to Politico, the Democratic nominee’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that Biden did have an informal interaction with Pozharskyi which would not have appeared on his official schedule.

Firing chief prosecutor

During a 2018 talk at the Council of Foreign Relations, Biden famously bragged about threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees during a 2015 trip to Kyiv if then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko didn’t fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden said at the council meeting. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Trump, during a July 25, 2019, telephone call, asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to look into “talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution” of Burisma to help his son.

The Washington Post fact checked Trump’s remarks and found them to be false because Shokin was not investigating Burisma and “Shokin’s ouster was considered a diplomatic victory.”

The Trump-Zelenskiy conversation resulted in a whistleblower complaint that launched a House probe that ended with the House’s February vote to impeach Trump.

Trump long has maintained that the Russian probe and impeachment were based on “false and libelous” charges and that the Obama administration had misused its power in Ukraine.

“There was never an administration more corrupt than the Obama-Biden administration,” Trump said in Iowa as he called Biden a “corrupt politician” who should not hold the Oval Office.

New York Times White House reporter Maggie Haberman called the story “sketchy” in a tweet that asked why the emails in the New York Post had not been reported earlier.

The Center for American Progress’ Neera Tanden slammed Haberman for “promoting” the story.

“Twitter totally censors disputed NY Post report on Hunter Biden, Facebook limits distribution. (Sen. Ted) Cruz charges attempt to influence the election. And reporters who questioned story get heat from the left for even mentioning it,” Fox News media reporter Howard Kurtz then tweeted.

The New York Post chimed in with an editorial that charged, “Censor first, ask questions later: It’s an outrageous attitude for one of the most powerful platforms in the United States to take.”

Opinion:

•Oct 14, 2020

October 15, 2020

Last edited:
So many scandals - so little time. Don't know that this one can be squashed - 3 different links - take your pick:
Interview with Benghazi Whistleblower Nick Noe shares his story and information that will be released through Media outlets soon. This is the BIGGEST STORY to break in American History!! [14:08]
Anna Khait joins Gary Franchi to breakdown her bombshell tweet that is going viral across the web, “BREAKING: Allen Harrow Parrot (CIA whistleblower) tells Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion Dollars as a coverup for the deaths of Seal Team 6. Allen said that ALL of the proof will come out: documents and audio.” She's heard the audio and it implicates top Obama officials. [29:23]

BOMBSHELL AUDIO: Biden, Obama Reportedly ‘Didn’t Really Want To Get’ Osama Bin Laden, ‘He [Was] Being Protected’

Groundbreaking audio claims Biden and Obama knew the top terrorist leader's location and schedule for years and did nothing

National File can provide recordings of a conversation between former U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon (R-PA), Alan Howell Parrot, the CEO of The Union for the Conservation of Raptors (UCR), and Biden associate and attorney Brian Ettinger, in which Parrot claims he has verifiable intelligence about the whereabouts and patterns of movement of Al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden who, according to Parrot, traveled to Iran for extended stays in which he would vacation and participate in elite level falconry hunting.​

According to Parrot in the conversation recorded on June 2, 2011, bin Laden traveled to Iran for between three and five months each year for the purpose of participating in elite level falconry hunting. Parrot explained to Weldon that he learned this when speaking directly with those responsible for organizing the hunts, who offered extensive details about bin Laden’s whereabouts in the country, information about a temporary hostage used to insure bin Laden’s good behavior while in the country, and other sensitive information about the terrorist leader.

Most shockingly, Parrot claims he was informed of a deal made between the Bush administration, then renewed and continued by the Obama administration, that allowed bin Laden to remain free and in charge of the terrorist organization on condition that he did not attack the United States in its own territories. Parrot says he went as far as to contact top level government officials in the Bush and Obama administrations, including those close to 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden, in an attempt to cooperate with the U.S. Military. Parrot then claims he even organized a potential arrest of bin Laden in the country.

Listen to the five minute conversation between former U.S. Rep. Weldon, Parrot, and Ettinger:

FULL STORY

[The fact that bin Laden died in 2001 is irrelevant to this story]

Back
Top Bottom