2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Tucker Carlson is on fire! In this show he covers the censorship on the New York Post article on Hunter Biden, as well as the CDC's hilarious response to Tucker's coverage of their study that basically says masks don't work. Awesome!
It's been taken down from that link. This one is still working, but who knows for how long!

Yup, Amazing Polly is disappeared from my subscription list. Really Graceful and Corbett Report are still there.
Just did a quick survey of other channels known to me. Some there, some not.

Interesting that talking about things like illuminati, pizzagate, satanism, adrenochrome, clones, and deep underground bases were apparently tolerable to the censors before. Maybe those topics were considered fringe and self-limiting.

The Biden news may have triggered it, but I'm guessing they just started erasing the whole genre regardless of what they were talking about.

‘Unprecedented Suppression’: Hawley Asks FEC To Investigate Facebook, Twitter For Quashing NY Post Hunter Biden Story

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) demanded answers Wednesday regarding why both Facebook and Twitter limited the ability of their users to read a New York Post story unflattering to Democratic nominee Joe Biden, and even floated the idea that the tech giants violated campaign finance law.

Soon after news broke that Twitter had joined Facebook in suppressing the reach of the story alleging that Hunter Biden introduced his father to a Burisma executive a year before the former vice president pushed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating the energy company, Hawley wrote to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to express his concern regarding what he described as “unprecedented suppression” from Big Tech.

“The Post‘s reporting has understandably attracted substantial public discussion,” Hawley wrote in part, adding:
And countless Americans have sought to discuss and debate that article via the forums in which so much of our political speech occurs: on social media. But two social-media platforms have engaged in unprecedented suppression of public discussion of the article. Twitter is blocking all tweets and direct messages that contain the URL for the Post article. Facebook has stated that it is “reducing [the story’s] distribution on our platform,” though the specifics of how Facebook will implement this remain opaque.

This conduct does not merely censor the core political speech of ordinary Americans, though it certainly does that. Twitter’s and Facebook’s conduct also appears to constitute a clear violation of federal campaign-finance law. Federal law prohibits any corporation from making a contribution to a federal candidate for office.
After citing the relevant section of the U.S. Code, Hawley said, “Twitter and Facebook are both corporations. A ‘contribution’ includes ‘anything of value … for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.’”

Hawley alleged that Facebook and Twitter’s “active suppression” of the New York Post story “appears to constitute contributions under federal law,” and that the Biden campaign “derives extraordinary value” from quashing a story that would link the former vice president to Ukrainian oligarchs.
Hawley also sent letters demanding answers to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. In his letter to Dorsey, Hawley said in part, “There are various reports circulating on Twitter of users unable to post a link to the New York Post story, with some users posting responses from Twitter that the content was deemed to be ‘potentially spammy or unsafe.'”

“I find this behavior stunning but not surprising from a platform that has censored the President of the United States,” Hawley added. Later, he demanded to know the specifics of how the company decided to suppress the story, as well as if anyone involved with the Biden-Harris campaign was involved.
In his letter to Zuckerberg, Hawley demanded to know the specifics of the “fact-checking” procedure that was used as justification for limiting the dissemination of the story on Facebook.

As The Daily Wire reported, Facebook policy communications director Andy Stone tweeted in part, “While I will intentionally not link to the New York Post, I want be clear that this story is eligible to be fact checked by Facebook’s third-party fact checking partners. In the meantime, we are reducing its distribution on our platform.”

The other "last straw"?

BREAKING: Senators To Subpoena Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey For ‘Actively Interfering’ In Election

Top Republican senators on the Judiciary Committee announced Thursday morning that they will be issuing a subpoena to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over the social media platform’s censorship of news reports that allege corruption by the family of Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.
[...]
“Never before have we seen active censorship of a major press publication with serious allegations of corruption of one of the two candidates for president. That was last night,” Cruz continued. “This morning the story escalated and got even worse. The New York Post broke a second story of a series of emails that indicate yet more corruption; in this instance, the Biden family receiving millions of dollars from communist China government officials.”

FULL STORY

Last edited:

Kamala Harris Suspends Campaign Travel After Staff Test Positive for Coronavirus

Democrat vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris (CA) will suspend campaign travel through Sunday after an aide and a flight attendant tested positive for the COVID-19 China coronavirus. Harris will conduct virtual campaigning instead. Harris reportedly did not have any contact with the two aides in the days before their positive tests as they were away on personal business. Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff both have reportedly tested negative for the virus.

Thank goodness we have the alternative sites... Here is Amazing Polly responding to the youtube purge. She sees it as a blessing as it had become a burden. She talks about being so inspired by the growing amount of people she saw, who where waking up to the truth as to whats going on. Then covid happened and it was so discouraging to see how many people followed deception with their mask wearing. She's emotional, having a smoke and a drink... Quotes a little scripture that gave her insight about those who are and who are not deceived. She plans to write a book.

I'm not worried about it but I do want to talk about a few things. First, the purge. Then the idea of truth and the Grand Delusion. Then a few personal things about my faith and the direction I'm going. Thank you for being here. Don'…

Rudi Giuliani lays out the facts of the Biden crime family. Money taken from Iraq, (brother made millions on building contract) Ukraine, Russia(not sure of WHY at this time) and China (to many to list). Hunter appointed to Ukraine position when he had a very serious drug problem.

At 5:23 he shows and reads one of HB emails stating how he's supported the family but had to give half of his earnings to dad.
1602865366016.png
If Biden becomes POTUS he is a serious security risk to the US since these countries have all this blackmail material on him. Hunter has been working with some of the biggest crooks in the world. Giuliani has been investigating this for 2 years and has done his best to bring the evidence to the appropriate authorities and they have ALL ignored it.

Surprisingly, this is still on youtube.

His website. Rudy Giuliani Common Sense Podcast He has a talk show also which I'm sure is worth following but I haven't done that yet.

Rudi Giuliani lays out the facts of the Biden crime family.
Several sites carrying this from two days ago:

Rudy Giuliani was recorded using a fake accent and pantomiming a bow in a now-deleted racist video clip posted online

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, used a fake accent and pantomimed a bow in a video clip filmed at the end of one of his podcast episodes. The clip was later deleted, but not before The Daily Beast caught and posted the footage.

The Daily Beast first reported the remarks, which came at the end of a video in which Giuliani interviewed the former White House press secretary Sean Spicer for the podcast "Common Sense."

Editors apparently kept rolling minutes after the interview ended and captured the former New York mayor mocking Asians.

Giuliani began speaking in the fake accent and bowing to his assistant Jayne Zirkle, who he said was "going to be the most famous model in China."

Business Insider was not able to reach Giuliani for comment at the time of publication.

See the video below:
Yeah - this will work against Giuliani.

Back
Top Bottom