2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Anyone wondering about trafficking in human beings and children?
I didn't hear anyone ask ... hmmm. What are these journalists?

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany
answered a question from a journalist on Tuesday who asked
if the Trump administration considered a new national blockade
of a month. McEnany cited a warning from Dr Anthony Fauci in May:
"You could cause irreparable damage and have
unintended consequences, including health consequences. "

President Trump joins FOX Business’ Lou Dobbs for an exclusive interview where they discuss a number of topics including the 2020 presidential election, the coronavirus pandemic and U.S.-China relations

@maxwell1110

Oh yeah I feel the same 100%
I tell ya though, I'd pay money for tickets to see Kamala vs Killary in the Thunderdome 😂
I kind of thought that Killary was Kamala's ally and not her opponent? She seemed to be the one they wanted to get in as President originally, before her 'take down' by Tulsi Gabbard. Gabbard in my opinion would make a better President than Biden, Harris and Clinton put together. But then, the situation in the US is so corrupt when it comes to politics.

Looks like the Zionist have picked Joe's VP.

Aug 11, 2020
The news that Kamala Harris would join the Democratic presidential ticket hit Hollywood with a jolt on Tuesday, as the entertainment community celebrated the elevation of its home-state senator.

Harris has long-standing connections to the industry, thanks to more than a decade as a rising star in California politics. Her showbiz connections also come close to home. Harris’ husband, Douglas Emhoff, is an entertainment lawyer at DLA Piper in Century City.

Damon Lindelof, showrunner and creator of HBO’s “Watchmen,” has been a strong supporter of Harris, co-hosting a fundraiser for her early in the 2020 presidential campaigning.

“I didn’t realize how excited I would be until the moment I heard Kamala was the pick,” Lindelof told Variety. “I actually pumped my fist and said ‘Yes! Yeeeeeeessss!’ and it’s perfectly OK that I was alone when I did it. My wife Heidi and I have been big supporters since we first met her — we couldn’t imagine a better candidate to make history.”

dana-langly-kamala-harris-power-of-women-la.jpg

Producer Donna Langley and Kamala Harris attend Variety’s 2014 Power of Women celebration.
Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Variety

ICM Partners CEO Chris Silbermann also hosted a fundraiser for Harris during her run for Senate in 2016. He praised Harris as “a great choice.”

“She’s tough,” Silbermann told Variety. “She’s going to be a great campaigner. She’s got the right mix of warmth and charisma and toughness that is so hard to come by. She’s really strong and balances Biden out in a great way.”

During her own campaign for the presidency last year, Harris was the leading recipient of Hollywood dollars.

“A lot of people have deep relationships” with Harris, said Lara Bergthold, partner at Rally Communications. “They appreciate the craft of politics — the media craft — and are excited about the energy and engagement she’ll bring, and how she’ll bring it to Trump in a real way.”

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden also has strong ties to the business, and is especially remembered for his early support for gay marriage. But Harris — a veteran of the high-dollar donor circuit — can be expected to take on a special responsibility to raise money in Hollywood in the closing months of the campaign.

A native of Oakland, Calif., Harris brings a wealth of experience from her years as district attorney for San Francisco, followed by her historic election as California’s attorney general. In 2017, she moved into the U.S. Senate seat held for 23 years by Barbara Boxer. Harris is not only the first Black woman and the first woman of Asian American descent to be selected for a major party presidential ticket, she’s also the first native Californian to run on a Democratic presidential ticket.

Harris has had high-wattage industry backing from the start. Among the contributors to her first statewide campaign in 2010 were Jamie Foxx, Tyra Banks, Aaron Sorkin and Steven Spielberg. Chris Rock and Disney Television Studios/ABC Entertainment chief Dana Walden were among the donors to Harris’ first bid for San Francisco district attorney in 2003. Among Harris’ closest friends is Chrisette Hudlin, former entertainment PR executive and the wife of director-producer Reginald Hudlin.

On Tuesday, “The Chi” and “Twenties” creator/executive producer Lena Waithe was among the industry heavyweights who applauded the historic selection of Harris in a statement to Variety.

“I’m very excited we have a VP,” she said. “Now, let’s get to work.”

Senator has good relations with AIPAC, is closely aligned with running mate on Mideast policy and aid to Jewish state; voted against anti-BDS bill, citing First Amendment rights
WASHINGTON — Former vice president Joe Biden made history Tuesday by choosing California Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate. The 55-year-old senator will be a VP candidate of many firsts: the first woman of color, the first daughter of immigrants and the first Indian American to be on a major party’s presidential ticket.

When it comes to US policy on Israel, her positions more or less reflect mainstream Democratic thinking over the last 10 years.

Harris supports a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and believes in a robust US-Israel relationship, including the continuation of American military aid to the Jewish state.

She backed the Iran nuclear deal and vowed to re-enter the landmark pact as a presidential contender last year, aligning her closely with Biden, who was a champion of the agreement in the Obama administration.

AP_110217064200-e1597211996527-640x400.jpg

In this 2011 file photo, former president Barack Obama walks along the tarmac with California Attorney General Kamala Harris at San Francisco International Airport, Feb. 17, 2011 (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

Unlike some of the more liberal members of the caucus, such as Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, she has not bucked the party’s traditionally supportive posture toward Israel, or called for fundamental changes to the nature of the alliance.

In November 2017, she visited Israel and met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. In April 2019, the senator’s then campaign communications director Lily Adams told McClatchy that her “support for Israel is central to who she is.”

Even as insurgent progressives like Ocasio-Cortez have been deeply critical of Israel’s tactics in Gaza during flareups, Adams told McClatchy that Harris was “firm in her belief that Israel has a right to exist and defend itself, including against rocket attacks from Gaza.”

The Howard University graduate has also maintained a close relationship with the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). The former prosecutor was very public about her private meetings with AIPAC officials in March 2019, amid the pro-Israel lobby’s annual policy conference.

At the time, there was pressure from liberal groups, like MoveOn, to boycott the event. The public announcement of the private meetings was seen as a tactic to dispel the rumors that the campaign had been successful.

“Great to meet today in my office with California AIPAC leaders to discuss the need for a strong US-Israel alliance, the right of Israel to defend itself, and my commitment to combat anti-Semitism in our country and around the world,” Harris tweeted at the time.

AIPAC became even more of a progressive lightning rod in 2020, when Sanders, then the leading Democratic presidential hopeful, refused to speak before the confab, saying it provided a venue for leaders to disparage Palestinians.

“I remain concerned about the platform AIPAC provides for leaders who express bigotry and oppose basic Palestinian rights,” he said. “For that reason I will not attend their conference.”

Harris, who ran in the 2020 Democratic primary for the presidential nomination, had already dropped out at that point.

There has been one issue in which Harris has diverged to an extent from Washington’s pro-Israel lobby: the Israel Anti-Boycott Act, legislation that would criminalize boycotting the Jewish state. Harris does not support the BDS movement, but she voted against the bill on the grounds that it would infringe on speech rights.

“Senator Harris strongly supports security assistance to strengthen Israel’s ability to defend itself,” her office said. “She has traveled to Israel where she saw the importance of US-Israeli security cooperation firsthand. She opposed [the act] out of concern that it could limit Americans’ First Amendment rights.”

Biden’s announcement that he had chosen Harris as his running mate drew swift praise from Jewish Democratic advocacy groups.

“Harris prioritizes the same issues as Jewish voters, and will work diligently to defend our values in the White House, alongside our next president, Joe Biden,” said Hailie Soifer, the head of the Jewish Democratic Council of America and a former Harris aide.

“As the former national security advisor to Senator Harris, I know firsthand her conviction and commitment to creating a better country for all Americans,” Soifer added. “She strongly aligns with the values of American Jews, including her support of the US-Israel relationship, her commitment to ensuring access to affordable healthcare and education, her intolerance for hatred and bigotry, and her unwavering efforts to protect our country’s most vulnerable communities.”

Immediately upon Biden’s announcement Tuesday, the Republican Jewish Committee began attacking Harris, depicting her as a radical leftist, and targeting her vow to return to the Iran deal and opposition to the Israel Anti-Boycott Act.

“Joe Biden has sealed the Democrat Party’s move to the extreme left with the choice of Kamala Harris as his running mate,” the group’s executive director Matt Brooks said in a statement. “She does not stand with Israel and the Jewish community.”

Harris has a personal connection to the Jewish community. Her husband, attorney Douglas Ehmhoff, is Jewish. If Biden and Harris are elected, he would become the country’s first Jewish second husband.

Biden and Harris are expected to appear together for their first public event as running mates in Wilmington on Wednesday.

Kamala Harris Highly Praised for Her Criminal Justice Record
Aug 11, 2020

Tucker: Kamala Harris may end up running the country
Aug 13, 2020

Gov. Newsom says Kamala Harris' VP nomination 'meaningful moment for California'

DENVER, CO - AUGUST 26: San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris laugh at a Time magazine breakfast for up and coming politicians as part of the Democratic National Convention, Tuesday Aug. 26, 2008, in Denver, Colorado. On Tuesday, August

Ohhh Rice and her sour grapes.

Here is a very interesting video about so much I don't know where to start. A woman named Millie Weaver )who posts as "Millie the Millennial") appears to be an investigative reporter for Infowars (yeah, I know) has put together a report on the private companies who are apparently able to tap into the dragnet of information collected by the NSA, and what they do with it. There are several seemingly credible whistleblowers speaking on camera. They talk about how the riots are being steered by predictive programming, the dirty tricks during the 2016 campaign, Facebook, Seth Rich, Cambridge Analytica, and so much more. It's a long wild ride, almost 1.5 hrs, but I think it's worth it. Of note, two of the whistleblowers said Cambridge went to the Trump campaign with offers to help. Trumps smelled a rat and a trap, and turned them down.

Today she was arrested.

Mark Dice posted the video on Twitter. It's on YouTube, but I don't know long it will be allowed to stay up.

I've now watched 45min of that documentary by Millie Weaver. Wow, agree with @herondancer , there's so much information and details, that it's hard to keep track of it while watching, but this appears to be a rare case of a real bombshell expose. The two whistleblowers appearing seem legitimate, and what they are telling - naming names and all – is very damning.

Her arrest doesn't bode well, and I saw one comment on YT saying that the whistleblower lady (Tore) has also been detained, not sure if it's true.

If and when the usual happens, that is, the video on YT is taken down, you can find it on Lbry here:

OMG!!! Millie has been arrested for burglary? She's been doing some excellent work lately with insider whistle blowers revealing what we aren't suppose to see. She posted a teaser for ShadowGate on her twitter at the beginning of August. Here is her website where I thought it would be posted (when youtube pulls it) but for some reason its not there. hmmm? We better watch this fast if we want to see it. Detailed investigation on the planned Minneapolis riots on her site if you haven't seen it. News | Millennial Millie

Here's what I came to post. Rudy Giuliani digs into Kamala Harris's criminal justice record, its not a pretty picture.

Another interesting tid bit on Harris.

As Attorney General, Kamala Harris claims that she helped push for taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgeries for California inmates.

In 2015, Harris defended the California corrections department in a case regarding gender reassignment surgeries for inmates as ‘necessary’. The outcome of the case allowed for convicted murderer Shiloh Quine to receive gender reassignment surgery.

Harris stated, “I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving. So it wasn’t only about that case. I made sure that they changed the policy in the State of California so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desired and need.”

In an interview with the same foundation, Harris’ running mate Joe Biden called it a ‘sin’ for Christians, Muslims and Jews to not accept transgender people.

Reactions: Meg
Back
Top Bottom