2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Yes, those 'glitches' are from the same software that made Venezuela's elections so free and fair​

Recommend reading the whole article at the link.

So in short, Venezuelan-led Smartmatic bought U.S.-based Sequoia, put its technology into Sequoia, and then sold it to Dominion. Dominion denies having anything to do with Smartmatic now, though at one point it allowed Smartmatic to market its same technology abroad in places where Dominion didn't do business (they got into a lawsuit over Puerto Rico), but the bottom line is that the technology is all the same because it was all the same company.
I have a hard time believing that Hugo Chavez, the "champion of the poor," had millions on the streets protesting against him. I can't claim to be an expert, still, the U.S. and their propaganda machine was/is in full force when it comes to Chavez. I know economically speaking things were falling apart, thanks largely to U.S. interference, but I also know those who loved Chavez wouldn't blame him for that. Consider how the left will attempt to re-write history if Trump fails to prevail in this election. I mean, they'll try to re-write history no matter what happens, but they'll be better situated to do so if they pull off this "steal." Then the world, and future generations, will learn that America was saved from this terrible tyrant, Donald J. Trump; that Joe Biden was "the people's" choice, etc.

Ignoring the biblical gloss I think there may be more fact than fiction in the report. I do not think these plans will be successful once the public knows about them. I do think they use such tactics the same way they used ISIS and their beheadings to instill fear.
Just to follow up on the

ICD-9 CODE E978

Legal execution

The description in the video seems to be correct according to sites that list the medical codes. There is no equivalent code that I could find in the new ICD-10 listings. I am guessing that the code was used by prisons that execute prisoners. It is strange how comprehensive the international medical codes are. Maybe this is partially why Trump dropped belonging to WHO.

The following code search site lists the video descriptions.

2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E978
Legal execution
  • ICD-9-CM E978 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E978 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
  • E978 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
  • You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM E978.
  • More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E978: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
    • No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E978
    Applies To
    • All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
      • asphyxiation by gas
      • beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
      • capital punishment
      • electrocution
      • hanging
      • poisoning
      • shooting
      • other specified means
Maybe it is a normal part of filing medical expenses for prisons. It is not a pleasant reality to think about.

It seems very odd that death by guillotine has a medical code since Wikipedia claims the last execution by guillotine was in 1977 in France.

The guillotine was invented with the specific intention of making capital punishment less painful in accordance with Enlightenment ideals, as previous methods of execution in France had proven to be substantially more painful and prone to error. After its adoption, the device remained France's standard method of judicial execution until the abolition of capital punishment in 1981.[3] The last person to be executed in France was Hamida Djandoubi, who was guillotined on 10 September 1977.[4] This was also the last time that the government of a Western nation executed an individual by beheading. Djandoubi was also the last person executed by guillotine by any government in the world.

Hopefully, my earlier Cs quote will lighten the macabre nature of the subject:

Session 5 February 2000:
Laura said:
Q: Well, why do we feel like we are waiting for the guillotine to fall on our heads?

A: Guillotine will miss its mark if one retracts head.

Have a nice day...:-):whistle::nuts:

ICD-9 CODE E978

Legal execution

Ignoring the biblical gloss I think there may be more fact than fiction in the report. I do not think these plans will be successful once the public knows about them. I do think they use such tactics the same way they used ISIS and their beheadings to instill fear.

@goyacobol
I covered this subject back in May 2020.

It horrified me that guillotines have been shipped to the USA in their thousands (from China)

Not withstanding the thousands of plastic coffins stored in a field which was leased by Homeland Security.

FEMA Legal Executions and Guillotines​

The WHO have created ICD-10. Listed in this ICD-10 Version 2019 document is 'Legal Execution'.
Any execution performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary], such as:
  • asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
Beheading, decapitation (by guillotine) has it's own code number : ICD9 E978

ICD-10 Version:2010

ICD-10 Online contains the ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases 10th Revision)
icd.who.int
icd.who.int

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions

HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED
AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purpose

1-22 (a) All persons who have been convicted of a capital
1-23 offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death
1-24 shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such
1-25 punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If
1-26 the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth
1-27 day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment
1-28 shall be by electrocution.

It seems they are very serious. The supposed benefit of guillotines is that they can still decapitate people even without an electricity connection!

As mrtn mentions the 'Programmable guillotines' are used for paper cutting.

@goyacobol
I covered this subject back in May 2020.

It horrified me that guillotines have been shipped to the USA in their thousands (from China)

Not withstanding the thousands of plastic coffins stored in a field which was leased by Homeland Security.

FEMA Legal Executions and Guillotines​

The WHO have created ICD-10. Listed in this ICD-10 Version 2019 document is 'Legal Execution'.
Any execution performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary], such as:
  • asphyxiation by gas
  • capital punishment
  • electrocution
  • hanging
  • poisoning
  • shooting
Beheading, decapitation (by guillotine) has it's own code number : ICD9 E978

ICD-10 Version:2010

ICD-10 Online contains the ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases 10th Revision)
icd.who.int
icd.who.int

Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions

HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED
AN ACT

1- 1 To amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official
1- 2 Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to the death penalty
1- 3 generally, so as to provide a statement of legislative
1- 4 policy; to provide for death by guillotine; to provide for
1- 5 applicability; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other
1- 6 purpose

1-22 (a) All persons who have been convicted of a capital
1-23 offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death
1-24 shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such
1-25 punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If
1-26 the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth
1-27 day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment
1-28 shall be by electrocution.

It seems they are very serious. The supposed benefit of guillotines is that they can still decapitate people even without an electricity connection!

As mrtn mentions the 'Programmable guillotines' are used for paper cutting.
I think it's worth noting that under Martial Law, the acting Secretary of Homeland Security would be granted certain powers to act with regard to FEMA and other things.

The current secretary is Trump-appointed Chad Wolf, who, back in September, was accused by CNN as being illegally appointed. It's fair to say that the MSM doesn't want him in office.

The thing is, I've been watching Tucker's show diligently, night after night, for months now. Not that I like everything he does. I even find him naive, or at least acting as if he's naive, which maybe helps him duck certain complexities that the MSM wouldn't want him to look at. But all that pales when compared with the fact that now -- when everything is riding on it -- he is backing away from covering, in all its largess and complexity, "the" crucial story of the biggest voter fraud in our nation's history.

Oh, and then he states that Fox is expanding his show. My God.
By experience, we know that the PTB reproach to others what it does. Dominion could really have been used in Venezuela, but for sure not for Chavez/Maduro, but to avoid showing the true reality of the results of the votes. I would be interrested to know what are the real numbers for Venezuela last election, in regard to the official number given by the government.

The twist they then would make in this story is to say that it was done to benefit to Chavez/Maduro.

But as posted in my last post, there's still a doubt that this system was used in Venezuela, this would be a big error from the authorities.
Edit : just read Ocean post above, understood then, it's a more at the technological level, so yes, it may have been really used in Venezuela, but for which side ?

Last edited:
He watch

Trump needs to declare national emergency and do martial law. How else can we win?
He doesn't pull any punches. I'd have to agree with his assessment. Things look pretty stark for us in the USA. I often wonder about leaving, but not sure where I would go.

@Heather, if it was Mike adams it may have been here.
Yes, that's where @SummerLite has a question about him at Natural News. But somewhere there's a post linking to an article by Adams at Natural News, which is what I was talking about. I should be able to find it by looking at my own "content" but so far no dice. I'm pretty sure, though, it was an Adams article at Natural News that I was talking about as problematic.

@pluto123

That video kinda raises suspission, because it won't play through TOR and it also needs Adobe Flash which is kinda obsolete and a good attack vector to take over a users browser. Just saying ;)

The thing is, I've been watching Tucker's show diligently, night after night, for months now. Not that I like everything he does. I even find him naive, or at least acting as if he's naive, which maybe helps him duck certain complexities that the MSM wouldn't want him to look at. But all that pales when compared with the fact that now -- when everything is riding on it -- he is backing away from covering, in all its largess and complexity, "the" crucial story of the biggest voter fraud in our nation's history.

Oh, and then he states that Fox is expanding his show. My God.
Correction: I'm realizing the word 'largess' (spelled: 'largesse') is not the word I was intending at all (!) Quite the opposite, in fact. No, I was aiming at something more in keeping with the "large scale" of the thing.

Oh, well, it gives me a chance to bone up on 'largesse':

Merriam-Webster

Definition of largesse

1 : liberal giving (as of money) to or as if to an inferior
// a philanthropist known for his largesse
also : something so given
// projects depending on a flow of federal largesse

2 : generosity
// his generosity of spirit, an absolutely natural largesse— Harvey Breit

Fox News is cosying up to watchers by telling them how bad the Biden Administration is going to be. Soon, guests will come on, highlighting how bad the Biden Administration is, (while advancing their new book). Online 'right wing' YouTubers will continue to get massive paychecks from Google for traffic. 'Right wing' bloggers will continue to get massive paychecks from Google's Adsense for telling us about all the horrible legislation coming from the Biden Administration in their 'clickbait' articles. There will be an undertone in all that... 'nothing can be done about it'. Gotta wonder why Youtube/Google lets some of these channels live.

That's a probable future...

From the book of Revelation... (there has been some discussion here as to when this book was actually written): "They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?

Must watch

Trump needs to declare national emergency and do martial law. How else can we win?
If he does that to win, he loses, despite probably having more votes, maybe the most in history. He needs some branch of govt to lend legitimacy despite massive fraud or he's just a tyrant. We the people need evidence of the fraud and court intervention, perhaps even legislature involvement. I don't think recounts are gonna cut it at this point, unless MI and PA don't certify, and yeah, I guess he could go full Xi and declare himself temporary dictator but I think it's a loss and ends the American experiment.

Back
Top Bottom