2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Eh

PTB is afraid of something?

They where planning to ban him anyhow. Trump is now in a weak position and they made the capitool ''insurrection'' the excuse to do so.

So, where do we go now to follow him?

He had 88 million followers. Let's hope he will get more followers on other social media. It will be a big middle finger to the establishment.

It reminds me a bit of someone who has a rehearsed dialogue full of brilliant zingers, and when he finally confronts his target, the target declines to respond as expected, but rather than improvise the rehearsed lines are used anyways, which end up coming off as complete non-sequiters.
"Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you."

"What's the difference? You're their all-time bestseller."

I have to say that PCR, for once, is spot on and hits the nail on the head with this one!
I have a recollection of Putin in one of his many interviews discussing the difference between the how the intelligence service worked and the political system.

I think he made a comment, something that goes like this from my recollection, quoting very loosely. That the Intelligence system, was child's play concerning the machinations of politics and the political system. And he should know!

Assuming it was a setup, then indeed it seems logical that they hoped for more violence. So far all they have is one cop who died of injuries ... a difficult person to turn into a martyr. Ashli Babbitt, however, is very solid martyr material.
So the intense rhetoric about "insurrection" and "violence" is only used against the patriots whereas "peaceful protest" is used to describe the BLM/leftist uprising. They believe that patriots have the raging hatred that the leftist have in spades so they expect patriots to loot and burn down the capital when given a chance. There will never be any riots/looting/burning in response to a cruel innocent death of Ashli Babbitt. Her death is far more unjust but the reaction from the patriots will be in prayer and support for her family. The divide between patriots and the left is so obvious and there is not such thing as unity of these two consciousness.

The divide between patriots and the left is so obvious and there is not such thing as unity of these two consciousness.

Back in Occupy days, I was on the Left. Since 2015, I've been on the right. I've known people across the political spectrum, from ancoms to European ultranationalists and everything in between. And I can 100% confirm this: there is absolutely no comparison between the vindictive, destructive mutants of the left, and right - who are overwhelmingly peaceful, respectful, and kind. Just look at the aftermath of rallies from the two groups: the left leaves it looking like a hurricane came through, the right leaves it cleaner than it was before. One side brings chaos, the other order.

Even their appearance is starkly different.

It's honestly starting to look like a classic high fantasy novel, the degree to which the differences between the two sides are becoming so cartoonishly distinct.

Some of theses tweets are getting a bit frantic as the new regime dictates there emotions.

France24
The manhunt for US Capitol rioters moves online
08/01/2021 - 23:03 08/01/2021 - 8 min
Text by: Leela JACINTO Mini snip: Tweets
When they stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, President Donald Trump’s supporters left a massive digital footprint of their rampage. As law enforcement agencies launch a search for the rioters, they are being helped by online sleuths and investigative teams poring over a trove of images and clips posted on social media by people in the act of breaking the law.

On January 6, as mobs ransacked the US Capitol, chat groups lit up with incredulous questions from observers across the world watching scenes of mayhem inside the sanctum sanctorum of American democracy. In a country infamous for its prevalence of guns and heavily militarised law enforcement services, the security failures were difficult to comprehend.

But in numerous chat groups, stunned comments about the inadequate security at the Capitol were met with other observations. President Donald Trump’s pumped-up supporters may have been destroying, desecrating and pillaging the premises in plain sight, but their exultation on mainstream and social media would also be their undoing: the rioters were leaving so many digital traces, it was only a matter of time before they were identified and tracked.

It wasn’t long before the FBI and Washington, DC, police departments put out notices seeking public assistance in identifying people “who made unlawful entry” into the US Capitol building. The DC police notice included a 27-page document featuring photographs of “persons of interest” facing federal charges “due to insurrection at the US Capitol”.

Fri, January 8, 2021, 4:34 PM GMT+1
Officer Brian Sicknick, mortally wounded by a fire extinguisher to the head while defending the U.S. Capitol from rioters, was a true American patriot: An Iraq War veteran, unafraid to question his country’s leaders.

Sicknick, a 42-year-old New Jersey native, passed away around 9:30 p.m. Thursday, one day after he was attacked by rioters who invaded the Capitol following an incendiary speech by President Trump.

Flags at the Capitol flew at half-staff Friday to honor Sicknick, who joined the Capitol Police in 2008. No arrests were yet made in the killing of the veteran law enforcer, who was injured in a scuffle with protesters.

Prosecutors were set to launch a federal murder investigation into his slaying.
Sicknick, a former Air National Guardsman, served in Operation Desert Shield and Operation Enduring Freedom before joining the D.C. police force, his brother told the Daily Beast. The veteran officer collapsed Wednesday after returning to his police division office and never recovered.

“The sacrifice of Officer Sicknick reminds us of our obligation to those we serve: to protect our country from all threats foreign and domestic,” said Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. “May it be a comfort to Officer Sicknick’s family that so many mourn with and pray for them at this sad time.”

Back in 2004, Sicknick penned a letter to his local New Jersey newspaper about the White House race between incumbent President George W. Bush and Democratic challenger John Kerry.

“Bush’s foreign policies are one reason the world has become as dangerous as it is,” wrote Sicknick. “I don’t know why everyone is brainwashed that only Bush can protect us.”

The letter included two lines that rang particularly true in recent days as Trump refused to acknowledge his November defeat by Democrat Joe Biden.

“I implore everyone to vote their conscience in the upcoming presidential election,” wrote Sicknick. “No more rewarding incompetent politicians with a second term.”

Sicknick, who grew up in South River, N.J., was a graduate of the Middlesex County Vocational Technical High School in neighboring East Brunswick, N.J.

He was living in Springfield, Va., at the time of his killing.

His passing brought the number of fatalities in the riot to to five, including one protester who was shot to death by Capitol Police and three other civilianss who died during the rampage.

I wonder what will happen now with the totalitarian agenda which will come quickly , if it will all just end up falling apart because they go to far and no one of the dems and liberals are truly loyal to each other. Not even naive andrew yang.
This is realistically our only saving grace... STS always destroys itself... We see this in leftist groups, they always devolve into circular firing squads... With any luck, they destroy themselves faster than they can destroy everything else. Wishful thinking, but, I need a dose of hope for the day.

Back
Top Bottom