2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Maybe, though more likely 'induced' vaccination (for travel access to certain countries, events, etc). Also increased taxation, increased ideological propaganda, increased 'security protocols', increased subversion of 'traditional' values. All that and more, spread out over the next few years. They're going to continue what Trump interrupted (to some extent): squeezing people into 'ever-finer order of control', as the Cs put it some years back.
I am feeling less inclined to travel anywhere or spend anything. I've already liquidated my wall street linked investments and bought some gold and silver. Hmmm... what else can I do?

Maybe, though more likely 'induced' vaccination (for travel access to certain countries, events, etc). Also increased taxation, increased ideological propaganda, increased 'security protocols', increased subversion of 'traditional' values. All that and more, spread out over the next few years. They're going to continue what Trump interrupted (to some extent): squeezing people into 'ever-finer order of control', as the Cs put it some years back.
Thank you for your opinion. And you are smart, there is a huge chance that they do not go immediately full gestapo/nazi. They may slowly cook the frog so to say. But also false flag attack might happen as Anthony replied to me. I would agree with both of you that those things may happen. But still when I think about those soldiers in Washington D.C. it is a little bit worrying.

Interesting.

At no point did he refer to 'the Biden administration', or to Joe Biden at all for that matter. Only 'a new administration'.

Could be reading too much into it; it could just be pettiness on his part.

Interesting indeed.

'... as I conclude my term as the 45th president...'

and '.. the best is yet to come.'

When Biden takes over or when he is being prosecuted?

I wonder how totalitarian China would have been if the Globalists wouldn't forment color revolutions all over the globe. In a way, China can only survive if it remains totalitarian.

I wonder how China would have fared if the globalists had not been moving millions and millions of jobs from America and Europe to China. If the rapidly growing wealth couldn't bring the CCP to move to a more democratic system you can be sure that it never will. The CCP can only survive if it remains totalitarian.

Posting this while realizing articles like this will soon be extinct:

NORMAL AMERICAN: THE PURGE OF THE DEPLORABLES

There is talk of civil war. This seems unlikely to happen.

Civil wars are fought between elites at odds with one another. Our own southern elites’ attempt to separate from the northern elites is one example. The king of England raising an army to fight Parliament in the 1640s is another. Angola’s civil war was two anti-colonial revolutionary movements fighting after independence.

Today there are no elites publicly on the side of the deplorables. Just about every suspected conservative with a book contract, column, or blue checkmark lined up dutifully for a ritual denouncing last week. All agreed that the horned, all-organic QAnon shaman was a capable insurrectionist who was about to install himself as Supreme Maximum Leader or something.

Not one member of the Yellowstone Club or Upper West Side penthouse set would dare to suggest that the Capitol occupation was anything short of a crime against humanity that will echo through the ages, despite about half of Republicans being okay with it.

Pope Francis may not have time to criticize Antifa’s bloody tactics, but he quickly condemned American conservatives. Faithful Catholics expected this. It’s been a long time since the Spanish bishops’ courageous 1937 letter describing communist abuses: “In the history of the western peoples there is on record no such phenomenon of collective savagery…”

The few elites suspected of harboring pro-deplorable sentiments are being humiliated, starting with the re-impeachment project. Josh Hawley, a sitting U.S. senator, has been reduced to complaining on Twitter that he lost a book deal. Rep. Mo Brooks released a sad, rambling statement to fend off a censure resolution blaming him for speaking at the pro-Trump rally.

Now that the president of the United States has been banned from countless Internet services, with YouTube reportedly next in line, the left has publicly consolidated their power. It does not matter that a timeline shows the Capitol breach began a full 20 minutes before Trump’s speech ended. Our overseers in Silicon Valley may be anti-American weirdos, but they write the checks, and they bring politicians to heel on command. We are meant to understand who’s the boss, and it’s not the voters.

The divide between the views of elites and normal Americans has widened to a chasm. One suspects that any pale-skinned elites who may have said something halfway flattering about Trump at some point are deleting their old tweets even faster than rumored conservative Charlie Kirk. We may also suspect that the reason for their panic is Nancy Pelosi’s decree that Trump supporters are guilty of excessive “whiteness.”

At least the communist Chinese elites were decent enough to let their deplorables expunge reactionary thoughts in struggle sessions. Now that our rulers are convinced that the real threat to America is excessive “whiteness,” their preferred solution might resemble Rwanda. Far-left commentator Matt Christman sees more clearly than blue-check conservatives here: “Neoliberalism has finally come for the whites… The vast majority of you, your kids are gonna come out peasants… They will shit all over you.” Our children understand our new reality. So does Michelle Malkin.

In less fraught times, it would be amusing to see the deranged Ayanna Pressley, who appears to be an actual elected official, accuse her fellow members of Congress of being “treasonous,” “white supremacist,” and, for something really horrible, “anti-masker.” Today we are left with the disquieting possibility that she might actually mean it. Pressley may be a member of the Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, but we all know that does not mean the civil rights and civil liberties of Trump voters. Anyone guilty of excessive “whiteness” deserves what’s coming.

Michael Beller, a top attorney at PBS, was caught on video by Project Veritas talking up the camps. “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away… we’ll put them into the re-education camps.” He trotted out the term “enlightenment camps,” which surely will make for an easier sell. We will be told it is an expression of caring and diversity to rip children from arms of mothers who are overly conservative and therefore domestic terrorists. As Jimmy Kimmel reminds us, deplorables are a “large cancerous tumor that still needs to be removed” by any means necessary.

Strangely, the re-education camp enthusiasts among our elites are not volunteering to do the roundup themselves. They expect police and the military to do the dirty work. The FBI has revealed itself to be partisan secret police, and we have no reason to disbelieve the PBS attorney’s assumption about Homeland Security. On the other hand, our rulers remain nervous about the military’s political reliability.

The Pentagon has been taking extraordinary steps to make sure members of the military do not wake up on January 20 and decide that President Trump is the lawful president. There are credible reports of loyalty tests being administered. Then there’s today’s Joint Chiefs memo saying: “President-elect Biden will be inaugurated.”

That memo also says “any act to disrupt the Constitutional process” is “against the law.” We are left to wonder amongst ourselves if disrupting the Constitutional process through election irregularities is also “against the law.” At this rate we should expect the political commissars to be assigned to units soon. For the rest of us, America’s social credit system is being rolled out.

What happens next is difficult to predict. There is time for our rulers to reduce tensions. President-Elect Biden could commit to preserving the Supreme Court’s current count and maintaining the Electoral College. He could condemn street violence from the left and maniacal talk about too much “whiteness” from his fellow Democrats. Vice President Pence, in his letter today rejecting a 25th Amendment removal, gets it right.

Sadly, this outcome seems unlikely. Our ruling elites are emboldened. They are enjoying the purge. The excellent reporter Michael Yon wrote today: “I would not be surprised at all if Trump, Don Junior, and Rudy Giuliani are charged and arrested soon.” There’s more in this vein from Bionic Mosquito, T.L. Davis, and The Intrepid Reporter.

Things seem to be accelerating toward disruptions of some sort on or after January 20. We should know soon whether that means a splintering of the empire or Jesse Kelly’s prediction coming true or a variation on hunting the deplorables for sport.

I wonder how China would have fared if the globalists had not been moving millions and millions of jobs from America and Europe to China. If the rapidly growing wealth couldn't bring the CCP to move to a more democratic system you can be sure that it never will. The CCP can only survive if it remains totalitarian.

Think it is a way around, China is not so much dependent on them as they are on China for a cheap labor like they are on other countries Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan, etc...that made them profits in many zeros. When you are amongst the most populous country with economy that is taking lead do you think you are dependent on few scraps? They are doing more a favor to those corporations and not a way around.

When looking at those photos of National Guard and they having no ammunition, just rifles(like not having them at all because there is no point if no ammo) it only shows you it is all a show for the public to convince them there is a "serious danger" from future "dommestic terrorists", setting a stage for that new law.

LIVE: PRESIDENT TRUMP FAREWELL ADDRESS TO THE NATION 1/19/21

Yes interesting speech.
He emphasises that he took the difficult road of serving the people and that this is the start of a new movement that will only get stronger. He embarked on reinstating the servitude of the government to the people and fought the hardest of battles to achieve this.
I’m very curious about what he meant by
Wishing the new administration LUCK, “a very important word”.
I interpreted it as
“Good luck mate, you’re gonna need it”🤣

Interesting.

At no point did he refer to 'the Biden administration', or to Joe Biden at all for that matter. Only 'a new administration'.

Could be reading too much into it; it could just be pettiness on his part.

No, he's not the only one out there not mincing their words. Don't be surprised if the new administration isn't Biden's.

good info. County sheriffs can stop unconstitutional law, ban of guns, and mandatory vaccines Even if sleepy joe or kabala demands it.
This could also be another reason why the left and demoncrats want to defund the police. Get rid of the county sheriffs that would go against their nazi regime and place their own minions.

This article and video, from RFK Jr, and the article serves in my mind to remember, the way the US used to be, my hope is that again, the phoenix will rise again, instead of the horrors of suppression and domination, a new a people will rise, not a populist Trump move,ment, but a movement, based on truth, honesty and Justice.

Apologies if this has been posted previously, but I think on the Eve of another Presidential inauguration, it deserves another read and watch.

Censorship and Oppression Threaten America’s Trademark Standards of Democracy and Open Debate​

• The biggest threat to American democracy comes from within.
  • President Eisenhower’s farewell speech cautioned the public about the abuse of power within the “military industrial complex.”
  • The fall of the Berlin Wall signified the end of the war on communism leaving U.S. intelligence workers with nothing to fight and the need to create a “war” to justify their existence.
  • The “war on terrorism” and the “bio-security agenda” became the new focal points of government intelligence with communism no longer a threat.
  • The installation of surveillance architecture ensures the capacity to keep track of every square foot of the planet and obliterate privacy.

Also the video embedded in the article.

There is a psy school called PCT or Perceptual Control Theory.
The Cs acually seem to have a similar idea...

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.
Today I think many are manipulated to become so "obsessed" by the propaganda that they are unable to gather true knowledge.

I think one has to develop or already have a capacity for "perception".

Session 9 October 1994:
Q: (L) What do the Cassiopaeans look like?

A: Light form.

Q: (L) What do you mean by light form?

A: Humanoid light form.

Q: (L) Are you physical in atomic terms?

A: All according to the perceiver.

Q: (L) Do you mean you arrange yourselves according to what the perceiver wants?

A: No. It is according to perception capacity.

Back
Top Bottom