2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Trump has denied these reports for now:

There is also some not-so-great messaging coming from Trump:

In his post he has a short clip of Netanyahu referring to the plot that Iran threatened to assassinate Donald Trump. Obvious propaganda. But, when I first heard these words in his speech they suggested to me that this was the plan all along - kill Trump, blame it on Iran, and off we go to WWIII.

But upon seeing this tweet I wondered if perhaps the "divine intervention" that led to Trump surviving assassination might be interpreted by him as anointment by "Yahweh", and all that that might entail. We know very well that many die-hard Christians believe that the end of the world and the return of Jesus is predicated on the destruction of Israel via conflagration in the Middle East. As Laura wrote 16 years ago:

This is an hypothesis I will hold in medium-to-low regard, seeing as how I believe Trump to be much more down-to-earth and peace-seeking than those die hard Evangelical lunatics. But it is still a possibility, so I'll mark it down.

That said, there are some white pills coming from Senator Dick Black, US Army veteran who served as Senator from Virginia. The below is a really interesting interview from a sober elder statesmen.

He discusses the many drastic changes to the US political landscape since the first Trump administration. Some bullet points:
  • JD Vance is a good pick, being extremely skeptical of NATO leadership
    • NATO being the means by which the US controls all of Europe
  • Trump's first term was blocked by a vast conspiracy, beginning with the sabotage of General Michael Flynn his national security director, which immediately handicapped his administration
  • The Republicans elected along with Trump were all globalists who worshiped the Deep State
  • Since then there has been a dramatic change in Congress - anti-Trumpers face serious pressure from MAGA Republicans
    • MAGA is not as socially conservative as many want, but they wish to tie the branches of the government back to their Constitutional basis
  • The Supreme Court has even revoked the Deep State's power to unilaterally impose laws on the country by revoking the Chevron Deference in July 2024, which allows federal agencies to issue regulations outside of the legislative branch
    • This constricts the bureaucracies
  • The question of what Trump can do in Gaza is a tremendously difficult question (54:20) due to extreme opposition against him within Israel
  • He thinks Trump would want nothing more than to end the conflict, and will probably do everything he reasonably can to end the war
Similar discussion by the Alexes and Robert Barnes on the Duran:

?

In the end, it does not really matter. Most of the worlds history has been a distraction for an occult planned direction. The spectacle/ theatre itself has never been relevant.
On a certain level I agree, but, I think the theatrical show is relevant because it goes hand in hand with the magic tricks and is actually a part the the deeper goings on because the intent of the show isn’t just to distract but also to manipulate beliefs and condition the human minds that are interactively engaging with the magicians whether they realize it or not. Mental and emotional codependence between the audience and magicians may be a vital part of the whole psychodrama. And it could be said that the occult rituals are just as much of a “load” as any other “surface” distractions. IOW I’m giving them equal weight. Everything matters.

A level up from that, it may be that occultism is just as much a distraction if 4D STS overlords ultimately are “above” the human occultists who quite fancy their own power, Laughing, if they had a sense of humor.

Mental and emotional codependence between the audience and magicians may be a vital part of the whole psychodrama.
100% agree however use of the word 'magicians' does not convey the heavier pull that some force upon us all down here are either seeing, sensing or feeling.

This might be a topic for a new thread, but I think it is relevant here at this time, but has anyone else noticed those in your daily lives that are at some level 'refusing' to wake up or mustering some ambition to do so, are very miserable right now. I hear directly from people that share all sorts of things with me (mostly family & extended family) and I am noticing a theme of reports of demonic dreams, higher than normal levels of paranoia, anxiety and general distrust of anyone that tries to broach the topic regarding 'the gravity of the situation'.

Everything matters.

It sure does, and every thought, every unchecked impulse seems to me that those are chances to observe ourselves, with as much objectivity as possible in the moment, as we bear witness to the micro and macro in our lives at this time. It is very important indeed.

Where do you see sarcasm in this news? I am just curious.

I found both these Vance' remarks sarcastic, in that he very probably means the opposite of what he's saying.

I found both these Vance' remarks sarcastic, in that he very probably means the opposite of what he's saying.
I see it that way, too.

If American hospitals are really overwhelmed, firing thousands of nurses would just make things worse, it doesn't make sense So someone is lying about the hospitals being overwhelmed

And in the mask mandates, if there is only 10 out of 100,000 residents having COVID infections in Florida where there is no mask mandate; and 23 out of 100,000 residents in New York where there is mask mandates the mask is not working.

Vance is showing the discrepancies of their logic with his sarcastic remarks.

From outside interesting. On the one hand Trump "hates Netanyahu" (as do probably his U.S. Zionist supporters) on the other the dems with Harris take the opportunity of a lost election to profile themselves as "pro Palestine." In both cases it is a deception for supporters of the uniparty 3d sts. Ihmo

Did you all know here that JD Vance called Trump Hitler? When recently Vance was announced and I read about him here, I decided to look ONCE at his photo. I'm not interested in CV-ing anything nowadays as I'm fully concentrating on Project C. Anyway, that one time I found Vance's eyes on the photo surprisingly shifty and his complexion unnerving for the future:
- "Betrayal. Turnaround. Twists & nothing good."
BUT because I aim at a positive FRV to [be able to] live on better future timelines, I'm consciously targeting A future version of Vance, who will help Trump and work with him, - so it will potentially result in a better future timeline,- where Vance will be turning completely away from his roots of "Trump is Hitler" and where Vance will work for the Common Good.

Did you all know here that JD Vance called Trump Hitler? When recently Vance was announced and I read about him here, I decided to look ONCE at his photo. I'm not interested in CV-ing anything nowadays as I'm fully concentrating on Project C. Anyway, that one time I found Vance's eyes on the photo surprisingly shifty and his complexion unnerving for the future:
BUT because I aim at a positive FRV to [be able to] live on better future timelines, I'm consciously targeting A future version of Vance, who will help Trump and work with him, - so it will potentially result in a better future timeline,- where Vance will be turning completely away from his roots of "Trump is Hitler" and where Vance will work for the Common Good.
Ya know, back when Trump first started campaigning for president, a lot of us here did not like him and said some fairly bad things about him. But, after research done by some, including Laura; along with watching what he did as President, we saw that things were not as they seemed and our opinion of him changed. So it's not so surprising that someone else could have the same experience.

People are judged by their actions and not their words. And people can change. As explained elsewhere, we have not really seen Vance actions in a powerful position. So, who he is and what he does remains to be seen. Also remember that many people were very critical and even suspicious about Trump in 2016, INCLUDING US HERE. And we learned that we were quite wrong about our assumptions about Trump.

Back
Top Bottom