2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

I’m just going to put this here since this is where the story is unfolding. Frankly it may be necessary to start a separate thread.

Anyway, Garland has a pretty solid take on the Ritter situation, and brings it together with what’s been done recently to Tulsi Gabbard and one of the representatives of the Uhura Movement being harassed and silenced before the election.

?
Former CIA analyst, and friend of Scott Ritter, Larry Johnson says “I believe I’m next…there’s something dark…there’s an underlying evil..”

Former CIA analyst, and friend of Scott Ritter, Larry Johnson says “I believe I’m next…there’s something dark…there’s an underlying evil..”
The more I think about this, I’m beginning to wonder if the seizure of Scott’s passport before the St Petersburg Economic Summit was part of the plan. First they take his passport, then they raid his home, and now if he wanted to he can’t leave the country. He could very easily have sought asylum in a number of places. I mean Russia loves him. Just the find of shady s**t they would do if the plan is to silence him.

This may be self evident, but the other day I realized that one of the reasons the US Deep State is confident in that they can 'get away' with Kamala is that they've now nearly perfected the various methods of deceiving the population to believe almost anything about a person. I mean, until it became just too difficult, for ca four years they've managed to convince most of the world that a vegetable, that is, Joe Biden, is a competent and perfectly healthy president. With their MSM, teleprompters, ear pieces, cue cards, green screens, maybe AI produced 'Bidens', and God knows what kind of tricks, they've created a whole new paradigm of how anyone can be presented as anything. So, I can imagine that they think, "If we can make an old vegetable like Biden appear legitimate, imagine what we can do with Kamala, who doesn't even slur with her words!".

We already see this happening with the polls showing how 'incredibly popular' Kamala is, with the carefully crafted videos of Kamala being the 'tough, fearless prosecutor' etc. And the pace will undoubtedly increase in the coming months, and I expect it reaching sickening levels that we've never seen before.

Good interview with Larry, thanks.

As for Ritter, Larry said that he made a legal mistakes when the FBI came by not having legal representation, just like Flynn. Ritter will need help, as they, the FBI, will surly prosecute him. Sad police state stuff.

As Larry said of Israel, they have simply lost their souls. With Russia sending Shoigu to Iran (the same as if Putin was there himself),. Thus, Israel is on notice, although Larry was, which may have changed, expecting a pre-emptive Israeli strike on Iran - he does not expect Israel to survive anyway.

If one still lives in Israel, perhaps move out soon.

We already see this happening with the polls showing how 'incredibly popular' Kamala is, with the carefully crafted videos of Kamala being the 'tough, fearless prosecutor' etc. And the pace will undoubtedly increase in the coming months, and I expect it reaching sickening levels that we've never seen before.
She is portrayed as tough, just like so many heroines in movies these days. When you look at the crowds at her recent rallies, they are predominantly female. I get the impression that they all feel they have been repressed by 'the patriarchy' somehow.
The intelligence of women tends to hover around the general population mean. Men's intelligence varies much more with a higher standard deviation. The most intelligent of the population will have a majority of men. The least intelligent of the population will have a majority of men. That's because the standard deviation of intelligence for men is higher than that of women.

Women and men should work together.
Statistically, men should appear in leadership positions because some of them will have the highest intelligence in the population, given that these men have a conscience. A knowledgeable society would see the wisdom in giving preference to those of higher intelligence, [among other qualities] for positions of leadership. If so, then leaders in a given population would naturally consist mostly of men. Sad news for the woke I guess.

Last edited:
She is portrayed as tough, just like so many heroines in movies these days. When you look at the crowds at her recent rallies, they are predominantly female. I get the impression that they all feel they have been repressed by 'the patriarchy' somehow.
The intelligence of women tends to hover around the general population mean. Men's intelligence varies much more with a higher standard deviation. The most intelligent of the population will have a majority of men. The least intelligent of the population will have a majority of men. That's because the standard deviation of intelligence for men is higher than that of women.

Women and men should work together.
Statistically, men should appear in leadership positions because some of them will have the highest intelligence in the population, given that these men have a conscience. A knowledgeable society would see the wisdom in giving preference to those of higher intelligence, [among other qualities] for positions of leadership. If so, then leaders in a given population would naturally consist mostly of men. Sad news for the woke I guess.
Divisiveness is fostered at all levels , so , its not for no reason that the tradition says that human men and human women are , complimentary , for lack of a better description , take a look a the so called manosphere ( migtau and all that crap ) , they are going away from nothing , thus feeding more imbalance ( the machine ) , but as a man ill disagree that intelligence (only ) should be some sort of guiding motive , higher emotional/higher emotions overcomes any calculations.

From what I’ve observed and conversations I’ve had, the number one reason women give for voting for Kamala is “It’s time”.
followed by “enough with the old white men”

If you ask if they think she’s capable of doing the job, they say
“She’ll represent the people.” (which really isn’t answering the question, but tells you it’s a pointless conversation.) These voters have no idea what they’re doing. They don’t know what they want. They don’t care about the outcome.

In truth, these are the very people who are so blue pilled that they don’t see what’s happening right in front of them much less what’s coming. And when that realization hits, they’ll be paralyzed with shock. They won’t know what to do. They’ll be completely lost.

That's been the theme for how long now? 20, 30, or more years it seems, gradually getting more intense. The world has not turned into a paradise in the meantime, it's gotten worse.
No it hasn’t (turned into a paradise), though the list of even worse, more psychopathic women has certainly grown. Even if you begin with the latter half of the 20th Century, Margaret Thatcher, Hillary Clinton and Madeleine Albright would qualify as a solid foundation for any argument about women in power would be the end of war. Love, compassion, and empathy certainly have been proved not to be bound to gender. A recent poll said that 47% of Israeli citizens approve of the systematic rape of Palestinian prisoners. I’m willing to bet that at least half of those 47% are women.

Back
Top Bottom