Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power
which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain,
for which they pledge allegiance infinitely
for which they possess for all eternity,
so long as they find infinite wisdom,
for which they search for all infinity.

Infinite power, knowledge, allegiance, wisdom & search. Only possession is eternal it seems.
Infinity seems to be longer?

agni said:
How about "half way there", seeing two equal sides, aka 7/2 = 3.5 ... interesteng that by dividing these primes (7,2) you get another set of primes located between them.(3,5)

I had thought on this “3.5” (7 divided by 2) issue before, too. I don’t know whether this is relevant to the 353535 issue in a concrete way (which does not seem to be the case), but I want to share some further thoughts/probabilities on 3.5 shortly to have your feedback.

When one draws a circle divided into 7 parts (considering that these parts correspond to “density levels”) in which the part 7 is at the top, then parts 3 and 4 happen to be at the lowest level.

Then, if this schema is actually corresponding to the truth of the matter in any substantial way, I want to speculate on some possible ramifications.

It seems, according to the Ra-Cassiopaea cosmology, that the 4D is the first level where beings begin to live with true/coherent/constant positivity (STO) or negativity (STS) (at least in the short wave cycle), although “individuality” begins with 3D. This makes the graduation from 3D to 4D a very interesting phenomenon I think.

7D can be considered, as I understand from “the cosmology”, as the “absolute being”, and it seems that the area from 3D to 4D is where beings decide strictly on their approach towards the absolute being (absolute positivity); whether they like or hate it. Cs described 4D STS as the highest example/form of STS and it seems it is even possible that beings in 4D STS could go/drawn to blackholes. Blackholes seem to be a gateway to absolute non-existence for those STS beings who choose this. Cs also described that 3D beings can or, be made, go non-existent as well. It seems to me, from what I understand from the cosmology, that going non-existent in 3D is more about non-polarization, and in 4D it is more about extreme (or absolute) STS polarization. Then, it would mean that absolute being is (or related to) the situation of 100% STO and absolute non-being is 100% STS. And the passage from 3D to 4D is where beings are supposed to decide on their like or dislike of absolute being (7D).

Cs said that humanity “fell” between 3D and 4D, and that this fall is not specific to terran humanity, but a general one, influencing many other civilizations, it seems. This also makes me suspect that 3D-to-4D area is such an interesting one in the way I speculate as I base it on the cosmology of the 6D Ra-Cassiopaean beings.

Lizzies’ victory over us took place during a “wave passage” from 3D to 4D, and now, again, we are so close to such a wave again, and there will be another war in the same interesting/sensitive area of 3D-to-4D.

This 3D to 4D might (?) be expressed as “3.5” I think, although it does not seem to be corresponding to the 353535 issue in a substantial way from what is explained up to now.

I am sorry if I have been too daring in my speculations based on the Ra-Cassiopaea cosmology. I thank all of you for your feedback in advance.

Daenerys said:
Here is Laura's take, as far as I can tell:

Laura:
So far, my take on the 3/5 code, when taken in the context of the discussion where it was bruited, is that we have 3 centers until we work, at which point we can acquire access to two higher centers and become 5, or a "star."

From this thread:http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12078.msg153555.html#msg153555

Rennes-leChateau makes a good "star".

rennes2c.gif

This star even has 4 extra points to form Gurdjieff's Enneagram.

The top 3 "star" points are 9-2-7 which are instinctive - emotional - intellectual triad points which make a good 3 lower centers and the bottom two 4-5 are emotional-intellectual points which could represent the higher centers. I tend to think of the Enneagram as two Jungian quaternities (1-2-3-4) and (8-7-6-5) plus a neutral (9). Even that message number seems a little coded. :)

Found this in an article somewhere, and traced it to a book Molecular Structure of Genes and Chromosomes by N. S. Sharma.

For reasons of chemical nomenclature, people who work with DNA refer to the asymmetric termini of each strand as the 5'and 3' ends (pronounced "five prime" and "three prime"). DNA workers and enzymes alike always read nucleotide sequences in the "5' to 3' direction". In a vertically oriented double helix, the 3' strand is said to be ascending while the 5' strand is said to be descending.

As a result of their antiparallel arrangement and the sequence-reading preferences of enzymes, even if both strands carried identical instead of complementary sequences, cells could properly translate only one of them. The other strand a cell can only read backwards. Molecular biologists call a sequence "sense" if it is translated or translatable, and they call its complement "antisense". It follows then, somewhat paradoxically, that the template for transcription is the anti-sense-strand. The resulting transcript is an RNA replica of the sense-strand and is itself sense.

Some viruses blur the distinction between sense and antisense, because certain sequences of their genomes do double duty, encoding one protein when read 5' to 3' along one strand, and a second protein when read in the opposite direction along the other strand. As a result, the genomes of these viruses are unusually compact for the number of genes they contain, which biologists view as an adaptation.

Topologists like to note that the juxtaposition of the 3' end of one DNA strand beside the 5' end of the other at both termini of a double-helical
segment makes the arrangement a "crab canon".

Douglas Hofstadter's book Gödel, Escher, Bach talks about crab canons as well as many other interesting and tangentially relevant topics.

there is indeed a connection with DNA: http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/25/the-wave-chapter-69-the-whirlpool-of-charybdis-the-sirens-and-the-navigator/

Is it possible that another possible 353535 meaning maybe related to the third and fifth greek letters - gamma and epsilon?

gamma:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18784.msg178516.html#msg178516
Gamma: 40-100Hz: Gamma rhythms are thought to represent binding of different populations of neurons together into a network for the purpose of carrying out a certain cognitive or motor function. It is distributed in different parts of the brain. Important in harmonizing and unifying thoughts processed in different parts of the brain. Combines different perceptions.
High levels of gamma synchrony has been observed in Tibetan meditation masters who were operating in the 80-100Hz region.

epsilon: _http://theinnerrealm.wordpress.com/2007/06/05/brain-waves/

Epsilon (>0.5 Hz) – extraordinary state of consciousness associated with high levels of inspirational states such as ecstatic states of consciousness, spiritual insights, Yogic states of suspended animation where no heart beat, respiration or pulse can be detected.

Hi Team,

I've been deliberating where to post this but figure as 353 was the catalyst, here's as good a place as any.....

Anyhoo, without all the backstory an interesting experience occurred the other day upon switching on the laptop (the main PC that I use). As I was fluffing around waiting for it to boot up I happened to notice that the clock was reading 3:53, which I thought was rather odd seeing as it was mid-morning?

While I was wondering to myself how the internal clocks timezone setting may have changed overnight, I also realised that this wouldn't explain the error as the deviation wasn't in a multiple of 30 or 60 minutes?

It was then that I had the 'Oh, 3535 was a code mentioned by the C's' dim light bulb moment, stared at the clock for another 5 seconds and decided I better go grab my watch and a coffee.

As you can imagine , upon returning the computer is proudly displaying the correct time of 10:16....Hmm that's a new one I think to myself :huh:

So, without expounding on all the myriad patterns in the 353535 sequence, I will say that I agree with Laura's assumption below with the exception that perhaps in becoming a 'star' we first need to become 8 (3 + 5) as opposed to 5?

Cyndi said:
Here is Laura's take, as far as I can tell:

Laura:
So far, my take on the 3/5 code, when taken in the context of the discussion where it was bruited, is that we have 3 centers until we work, at which point we can acquire access to two higher centers and become 5, or a "star."

Which is based in part and rather well elucidated in Gurdjieff's law of octaves and stems from the most obvious derivation of 3+5 = 8 and therefore 353535 can be seen as 888.

And from this an underlying order of 2 & 4. Which can be seen via contemplating the sequence 3 to 5 = up 2, 5 to 3 = down 2

Or 3-5 = -2 and 5-3 = +2 (intervals of 4).

Or 3+5+3 = 11 = 2 and 5+3+5 = 13 = 4

And 112 = 22 = 4

And 134 = 28561 = 22 = 4

Or 353535= 888 = 24*

And so on.

*Note: Regarding the below-

Graalsword said:
ark said:
If you read Answer to The Ultimate Question Of Life, the Universe, and Everything the answer should be 42. But this may well be a code. 4+1=5 and 2+1=3, so we get 53. Which reversed is 35.
On the other hand, going deeper into The Code Problem we can find that:

Also, if you do: 3+5+3+5+3+5=24 .. which reversed is 42

As much as I would like to bring 2442 into the discussion I fear it would soon become unwieldy. :/

Soooo, (if anyone is still with me) back to the odd computer clock 353 experience.

A few days afterwards (and just into the New Year) I stumbled across the SOTT article below-

https://www.sott.net/article/338017-Beautiful-crop-circle-makes-an-appearance-in-Antsy-UK

And being a Triskele kind of guy am suitably impressed with the beauty of the symbol and the multi-layered significance of the 'Mothership' symbology.

Now being a hopeless sucker for patterns and glyphs (and crop circles) I had a bit of poke around looking for the best resolution images I could find and soon noted the fallacy in the mirrored 'MOTHERSHIP' (spelled) interpretation of the symbols, because as anyone can see, there are more than 10 distinct characters around the periphery (of the flower of life).

There's actually 14.

- 10 that appear only once
- 3 that are twinned
and 1 that occurs 4 times**

And then while looking at the positions of the symbol that appears 4 times, it became apparent that it happened to be separated (from itself) by intervals of 3, 5, 3 and 5.

Hmmm,

- 3 leaves
- 14 characters (1 + 4 = 5),
- 3 circles (2 distinct and the 3rd segmented into 33).
- And 33 + 2 = 35

This is interesting...

Now, upon trying to find a suitably oriented plan view of the circle, you'll discover that the best images appeared to be subtly skewed or out of alignment and all seemed to have arbitrarily selected orientations, that I personally couldn't rationalise?

This being the case, please excuse the image below but it has been rotated to better look at the positional relationships.

The orange line displaying the usual vertical axis upon which the image is presented.

Untitled.jpg

The red arrows obviously identify the glyph that appears 4 times and using this as a marker, the image was then oriented to highlight the only complimentary alignment with the leaf axis. This configuration being the most intuitive (to me anyway).

Now moving on to the next image (which is the best I could find @ defining the glyphs).

We need to reorient ourselves so that the previous 12 o'clock is now at approx 4 o'clock- as the starting position to consider the symbol relationships.

CCc.jpg

Image courtesy-
http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/date/2016/201608.html

Ok, so in the next image we can see the relationships between all the pairs and the rather interesting pattern that appears if we view it in light of G's law of octaves.

ie. At the points where 'Shocks' are required- between Mi - Fa and Ti - Do' (Do' = start of next octave) Or for those of us that think along the lines of the C major scale- between E and F and B and C' (C' = next octave).

So, starting with the 3 / 5 relationship of the 8 tones of the diatonic sequence (whole tone, whole tone, half tone, whole tone, whole tone, whole tone, half tone, octave) We can then identify the 'Shocks' being required where there is an 'absence' of a semi-tone (within the domain of the 12 possible notes).

And if we begin our count @ the identified glyph/leaf correlation (@ the 4 o'clock position) and proceed in a clockwise rotation (in accordance with the glyphs 3535 spacing) around the symbols from C, C#, D, D# to E we find ourselves at the second of the four glyphs- requiring a shock.

If this shock is absent, we find a 'lull' of 5 symbols before coming across the 3rd of the 4 glyphs. At which point we can begin again at note C proceeding to E, where a shock is again required and if not received, we again have a lull of 5 symbols before arriving back where we started.

image.jpg

Now in contrast, if we progress again to the second symbol (of four) and this time imagine the required shock is input, we then find ourselves at the first of the 3 other pairs (which I have arbitrarily identified as '4th').

Then continuing the sequence F, F#, G, G#, A, A# to B (next shock req'd - or 12th tone) and imagine this 2nd shock is also input, we find ourselves @ C' (completion of the diatonic scale or 8th whole note) and also the 2nd of the 3 pairs (which also looks a little like a dancing angel :cool2:).

Which is then followed by the 3rd (rather womb-like) symbol and last of the 3 pairs, 5th axial relationship, and coincidentally only other alignment with an axis through the leaves of the 'Mother'.

Which may be note 9?

And the 9th rune is HAGALAZ (the 'Mother' rune), 3x3 (like the leaves).

The first rune of the second Aett (journey).

The 'Hail Stone' or Cosmic egg.

**And symbolised by 'H', the 8th (3 + 5) letter of the english alphabet (as highlighted in motHersHip).

http://www.maginrose.com/runes/exploring-the-runes/hagalaz/

And on that note.

I better go and do some washing :shock:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom