4th density earth

Re: 4th Density Society

Hi Daniel

You will find answers to all those questions if you at least finish the Wave series first. In short, there is no clear cut answer on how things are in 4th density. As for Governmental institutions etc, "Bringers of Dawn" mentions that bureaucracy and population control exists all thoughtout the universe at all density levels. Earth simply happens to be one of the few free will zones which is why it keeps on getting raided and pillaged by 4th density beings. Hence, govts will always be there, the individuals will be replaced though. osit

Also, transition to 4D has been mentioned to be a 1000 year period so, we are not all going to 4D at once. For now, concentrating on learning the 3D lessons is all we can do and let things take care of themselves. And to survive in 3D, we need to work and earn money to buy food and maintain a good standard of life.

Cheers!

Sid

Hi Seljuck. This question has been brought up before, definitely in the sessions. I'll see if I can find them.

From what I remember, the advice given was that you really can't understand 4D from 3D, but that you can work vigorously at figuring out 3D with the goal of eventually being in 4D and able to work on understanding that level from there.

For simplicity, substitute 3D with grade 3, as in school. We don't need to understand 4th grade until we 'pass' 3rd grade.

If you haven't read through it yet, you might find some answers in this thread as it looks deeper into a potential 3-4D STO ideal:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13795.0

Hope this helps.

Seljuck said:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so if it's inappropriate or in the wrong forum please let me know.

I've just started reading some of Laura's work. I've read all the intro material on the website, and half of the 1st Wave book. The question that keeps coming up for me, is about living in 4th Density. I realize that it is a variable physicality, but how does that effect the kind of society we will have. Will we still have governmental institutions? Some form of commerce (ie. Capitolism or some other)? Will we use some form of money? Will we still need to work to provide for our family? Will we still need schools?

Hi Seljuck and welcome. It is customary for new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section. No need for personal information, just a bit about yourself and how you found us, what your interests are, etc.

Seljuck said:
For example, I run a family business, should I be concentrating on keeping going through the coming econcomic troubles? So it is a viable business going into 4D?

Hi Seljuck, and welcome to the forum! I think that you should definitely take care of your business and deal with the economic situation, simply because that is what you have in front of you as a lesson - it is something that your life situation demands. All of us here have lives of our own and we all need to deal with them at our level, regardless of the Wave. Going into 4D is one big question mark, which is why I don't worry too much about what will happen 'there', or when it is going to happen, etc. As the Cs would say, "wait and see!". :) The most important thing is to remember that the condition to graduate from 3D to 4D is to complete all your 3D lessons!

This fragment seems relevant:

Session 960629 said:
Q: (L) The nonballoon is when the balloon switches off - but
it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I
mean, I am desperate here!
A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you
will see.
Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I
can't "get it?"
A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?
Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets
you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in
order to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings,
and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS
of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the
veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each
thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have
learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can
do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can
accelerate things a little...
A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

Seljuck said:
And to top all that off, are all of those questions just putting me into STS?

I don't think these questions make you any less or more STS than you already are. Remember that all of us on this planet are STS; we can only aspire to become STO candidates. If we were already STO, we would probably not fit here!

Seljuck said:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so if it's inappropriate or in the wrong forum please let me know.

I've just started reading some of Laura's work. I've read all the intro material on the website, and half of the 1st Wave book. The question that keeps coming up for me, is about living in 4th Density. I realize that it is a variable physicality, but how does that effect the kind of society we will have. Will we still have governmental institutions? Some form of commerce (ie. Capitolism or some other)? Will we use some form of money? Will we still need to work to provide for our family? Will we still need schools?

If we will still have the above institutions, should we be concerned with keeping the current ones functional until the wave arrives? For example, I run a family business, should I be concentrating on keeping going through the coming econcomic troubles? So it is a viable business going into 4D?

Hi Seljuck, check out the Creating a New World thread here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13795.0

It might help put some things into perspective.

Just wanted to say real quick...

Thanks to everyone for responding so quickly. When I have read all the recommended threads I will respond in kind.

Thanks!
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom