6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Now that Luis Miguel has posted a screen shot, everyone can copy the image and repost it. This was my first foray into Groking. Now I know that I have to screenshot the replies and post them as an image.

What's up everybody.....this is quite amazing as @Laura sent this to @Hunter Williams and I.

How about dem apples?

How about 'em!!! 😆😆 Critical mass is inevitable at some point I think, short of crashing the entire internet, and I wouldn't put it past 'em.

I do not have a premium membership but I was able to easily view the original output of Grok to Laura's question, for what it's worth. Maybe it's hidden to people who do not have X accounts? (I almost called it an "exchange" between Laura and Grok --- feeding tube, watch out!) I'm curious to get a membership just to try it and compare it to the chat GPT, which we all know is useless for some topics.

I do not have a premium membership but I was able to easily view the original output of Grok to Laura's question, for what it's worth. Maybe it's hidden to people who do not have X accounts? (I almost called it an "exchange" between Laura and Grok --- feeding tube, watch out!) I'm curious to get a membership just to try it and compare it to the chat GPT, which we all know is useless for some topics.

Ditto. I don't have premium but could see it. And... shared!

Grok searched X and mentioned Laura, and the Wave, specifically in connection with this topic. It was the only author's name and book title mentioned.

She's hit the big time, baby!

(ignore that part about the 'subset', it's the best damn subset around).
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LFGO!!!!!!

Congrats to @Laura .....the Truth will always shine through at some point.

And each of us is playing our individual role and part in all of it.

The Wave is here!

I'm being daft, what's the significance? That AI knows about hyper dimensional reality? 😳
Took me a minute too, then it dawned on me that out of all the researchers grok, (I don’t use X so I didn’t understand at all til someone else mentioned AI) chose Laura’s research work, even referencing the wave to describe and explain her question… out of all the works out there, grok found Laura’s to be most compelling… that is HUGE…. We should brace ourselves for a big influx of people awakening to reality, it’s a-coming!!!

Took me a minute too, then it dawned on me that out of all the researchers grok, (I don’t use X so I didn’t understand at all til someone else mentioned AI) chose Laura’s research work, even referencing the wave to describe and explain her question… out of all the works out there, grok found Laura’s to be most compelling… that is HUGE…. We should brace ourselves for a big influx of people awakening to reality, it’s a-coming!!!
I don't want to break the balloon of hope that you have inflated, but it is clear that the AI identified who asked the question and responded accordingly.

The same question that was asked by another user, returned a different result.

However, they are still interesting answers.

I don't want to break the balloon of hope that you have inflated, but it is clear that the AI identified who asked the question and responded accordingly.

The same question that was asked by another user, returned a different result.

However, they are still interesting answers.
I didn’t mean Laura’s work in solo was was waking people. Everyone requires different prompts through whatever avenue best suits them.
I’ve been feeling the rising consciousness in EVERYTHING for several years, this year has really stepped up that feeling. Many people I talk to know or feel something is off or different, these little trickles of seeds being planted will continue to grow, slow for some but others will bloom in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom