6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

This was a great interview, thanks to Jay and Hunter and Laura for putting it on.

I think the last remark above about sums it up especially in respect of thinking one can grow spiritually with the help of drugs: "Once you make the choice to ask and not do the work, then it becomes easier and easier and you want more and more... and your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller..."

In this conversation about the correct use of exogenous substances or xenobiotics, I think one distinction that needs to be emphasized a little more is the use of these substances to enhance spiritual or personal growth versus their use to remove organic or psychological imbalances that inhibit growth of awareness and assimilation of knowledge. A couple of examples brought up in the interview were the use of melatonin for oxidative stress in cells and circadian rhythm dysregulation, psilocybin for dealing with major depression, painkillers for certain conditions, as well as tobacco for Alzheimer's and certain genetic conditions.

There's also cerebrolysin, which is a mixture of neuropeptides derived from pig which has been shown to help people with traumatic brain injury, autistic spectrum disorder, vascular dementia, and other conditions. You could argue that because maybe some of the peptides in it aren't bioidentical to those in humans that it *may* be having some unforeseen and potentially negative effect, but in the context of managing other disorders I think it can be hard to argue on the basis of philosophy or theory against objective quality-of-life outcomes for some people. My two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great interview, thanks to Jay and Hunter and Laura for putting it on.

In this conversation about the correct use of exogenous substances or xenobiotics, I think one distinction that needs to be emphasized a little more is the use of these substances to enhance spiritual or personal growth versus their use to remove organic or psychological imbalances that inhibit growth of awareness and assimilation of knowledge. A couple of examples brought up in the interview were the use of melatonin for oxidative stress in cells and circadian rhythm dysregulation, psilocybin for dealing with major depression, painkillers for certain conditions, as well as tobacco for Alzheimer's and certain genetic conditions.

There's also cerebrolysin, which is a mixture of neuropeptides derived from pig which has been shown to help people with traumatic brain injury, autistic spectrum disorder, vascular dementia, and other conditions. You could argue that because maybe some of the peptides in it aren't bioidentical to those in humans that it *may* be having some unforeseen and potentially negative effect, but in the context of managing other disorders I think it can be hard to argue on the basis of philosophy or theory against objective quality-of-life outcomes for some people. My two cents.

Very well said....Cerebrolysin truly *cures* neurodegenerative dis-EASE in many folks who are using it in supraphysiologic dosages. So much so that the FDA looks down on Physicians who use it as it could cut into the upcoming release of Alzeimer's drugs in the pipeline.

Hmm, not sure I agree that so called bio-pharmaceutical methods of enhancement are beneficial,. Something Laura said, in this podcast. It is against the natural order. Natural methods and substances, which the body recognizes as part of oneself, and using mediation techniques, are more beneficial, with knowledge and training...is a more natural way of enhancement. My words.

Last edited:
So...On Melatonin and DMT. The point about DMT being endogenous really struck me yesterday and I was thinking about it. At night I decided to take some melatonin but a very low dose (about 0,2 mg) because I always feel very tired and drowsy the next day. Anyway, I ended up having the weirdest dream I have ever had in my whole life! Basically it was set in the future and I was with my kids and their dad. We ended up taking a drug in the dream and this incredible trip ensued. I was basically in a town on another planet, it was very intense and went on for what felt like hours and hours. Somewhere at the end of the dream I was asking myself what the h*ll is going on, this is so far out? But it couldn't be a dream because everything felt SO real. I then remembered that we had taken the drug, and I thought that must mean it's wearing off and then slowly I stopped tripping and we were back to the little salon where we had been offered the drug in the dream. It was SUCH a psychedelic experience, and actually would make an interesting sci-fi movie:lol:. I was really taken for a ride. For example I met my deceased father-in-law but he was actually a lizard in disguise and there was a bit of energetic fighting. Before he sort of warped into a lizard it really sounded like is voice talking to me. So that was weird. Anyway after this experience I really feel that we can go on all sorts of trips with our endogenous DMT (If that is what it was). My partner says it was the Datura plant he just planted in the backyard that was calling to me;-D
Don't play with Datura stramonium. Here in Pula, Croatia, a few decades ago a few young people experimented with it. Almost everyone ended up in a hospital in a psychiatric ward, one of them jumped out the window and broke his arm and one of them died from falling off the roof of the Austro-Hungarian Fortress. I tried to use it myself for allergy, hay fever, because it stops the secretion from the nose and eyes. However, the side effects are catastrophic, it stops the secretion of glands, it dries the body, and worst of all, it takes free will with general delirium. I even had the experience of sleep paralysis just because I kept it freshly picked on a closet in my bedroom. Do not use it in any way, follow the recommendation to take melatonin, and that is enough.

Nemojte se igrati sa Datura Stramonium. Ovdje u Pula, Hrvatska, prije par desetljeća je nekolicina mladih eksperimentirala s tim. Skoro svi su završili u bolnici na Psihijatriji, jedan je skočio kroz prozor i slomio ruku a jedan je poginuo zbog pada sa krova Austrougarske tvrđave. I sam sam je pokušao koristiti zbog alergije, peludne groznice, jer zaustavlja sekret iz nosa i očiju Međutim, nuspojave su katastrofalne, zaustavlja lučenje žlijezda, osušuje tijelo a što je najgore, uzima slobodnu volju uz opći delirij. Čak sam imao i iskustvo paralize sna samo zato što sam je svježe ubranu držao na ormaru u spavaćoj sobi. Nikako je nemojte koristiti, držite se preporuke o uzimanju Melatonina i to je dovoljno.

Don't play with Datura stramonium. Here in Pula, Croatia, a few decades ago a few young people experimented with it. Almost everyone ended up in a hospital in a psychiatric ward, one of them jumped out the window and broke his arm and one of them died from falling off the roof of the Austro-Hungarian Fortress. I tried to use it myself for allergy, hay fever, because it stops the secretion from the nose and eyes. However, the side effects are catastrophic, it stops the secretion of glands, it dries the body, and worst of all, it takes free will with general delirium. I even had the experience of sleep paralysis just because I kept it freshly picked on a closet in my bedroom. Do not use it in any way, follow the recommendation to take melatonin, and that is enough.

Nemojte se igrati sa Datura Stramonium. Ovdje u Pula, Hrvatska, prije par desetljeća je nekolicina mladih eksperimentirala s tim. Skoro svi su završili u bolnici na Psihijatriji, jedan je skočio kroz prozor i slomio ruku a jedan je poginuo zbog pada sa krova Austrougarske tvrđave. I sam sam je pokušao koristiti zbog alergije, peludne groznice, jer zaustavlja sekret iz nosa i očiju Međutim, nuspojave su katastrofalne, zaustavlja lučenje žlijezda, osušuje tijelo a što je najgore, uzima slobodnu volju uz opći delirij. Čak sam imao i iskustvo paralize sna samo zato što sam je svježe ubranu držao na ormaru u spavaćoj sobi. Nikako je nemojte koristiti, držite se preporuke o uzimanju Melatonina i to je dovoljno.
I would never take Datura, it was a joke. It's a common garden-plant here. I experimented with psilocybin and LSD a couple of times when I was 18, that was enough for me. I just like to follow the discussion on psychedelics, especially as they are becoming more and more popular. I appreciate the concern though, thank you :flowers:

I think the last remark above about sums it up especially in respect of thinking one can grow spiritually with the help of drugs: "Once you make the choice to ask and not do the work, then it becomes easier and easier and you want more and more... and your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller..."
So true. And, yet, there are those who will make up reasons why it is okay for them to use these drugs for their betterment because they know what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The third one was excellent too.

Thanks again for sharing them and thanks Laura for sharing your knowledge with us.

@SoFloJayC, you talked about a certain Doris Lee (it is the name that I heard) but the only Doris that I found that seems to fit the desription is Doris Loh. Is it the researcher that you were speaking about?

You could argue that because maybe some of the peptides in it aren't bioidentical to those in humans that it *may* be having some unforeseen and potentially negative effect, but in the context of managing other disorders I think it can be hard to argue on the basis of philosophy or theory against objective quality-of-life outcomes for some people.
There are also quite severely 'unbioidentical', even highly toxic, drugs like those used for chemotherapy that also can assist with objective quality-of-life outcomes in certain situations. I don't think you're suggesting cerebrolysin be used for spiritual advancement, just like Laura wasn't suggesting avoiding psilocybin for treating schizophrenia. Those are two completely different contexts. The problem being addressed is the erroneous 'New Age' perception that entheogens are at best helpful, at worst neutral, for spiritual advancement in most if not all situations.

Now that Luis Miguel has posted a screen shot, everyone can copy the image and repost it. This was my first foray into Groking. Now I know that I have to screenshot the replies and post them as an image.
I don't have an upgraded X account but I can see the tweet that didn't image the post. Making an image ensures everyone can see the post, even those without an X account or not logged into Twitter.

I thought it would be interesting to ask ChatGPT [4.0] the same question Laura asked Grok. I was surprised (and admittedly a bit disappointed) that ChatGPT did not come up with some sort of hilarious 'woke' response. Instead, it gave a fairly objective answer I think. It even quantified an estimated percentage of about 20-50% of the population knowing about or being aware of the possibility that our reality is embedded in a larger hyperdimensional reality.

Assuming our 3D world is embedded in a hyperdimensional reality, sometimes perceived as paranormal, how many people are likely to be aware of this?

The idea of our 3D world being embedded in a hyperdimensional reality is a fascinating concept often explored in theoretical physics, philosophy, and speculative fiction. However, determining how many people are aware of or believe in this idea is challenging and depends on several factors, including education, cultural influences, and personal interest in science and metaphysics.
Here are some considerations to estimate awareness:
  1. Education and Scientific Literacy:
    • A significant portion of the population may have at least a basic awareness of higher-dimensional theories through popular science education. Concepts like string theory and multiverse hypotheses are sometimes covered in high school or undergraduate courses.
    • Scientists, particularly those in fields like theoretical physics, cosmology, and mathematics, are more likely to be deeply familiar with these concepts.
  2. Media and Popular Culture:
    • Science fiction literature, movies, and TV shows often explore ideas of higher dimensions and parallel realities. Works like "Interstellar," "Doctor Who," and books by authors like H.P. Lovecraft and Philip K. Dick can introduce these concepts to a wider audience.
    • Documentaries and popular science books by figures like Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Stephen Hawking also contribute to public awareness.
  3. Paranormal and Metaphysical Communities:
    • People interested in paranormal phenomena, metaphysics, and certain spiritual beliefs might be aware of or believe in the idea of higher dimensions as part of their worldview.
    • New Age and esoteric communities often discuss these ideas in the context of spirituality and consciousness.
  4. Survey and Poll Data:
    • Although there is no specific data on awareness of hyperdimensional realities, surveys on related topics like belief in extraterrestrial life, parallel universes, or the multiverse can provide some insight. For example, a 2018 survey found that 56% of Americans believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life, indicating a significant portion of the population is open to unconventional scientific ideas.
Given these factors, it's reasonable to estimate that awareness of the concept of higher-dimensional realities varies widely. A rough estimate might suggest that:
  • A small percentage (perhaps 1-5%) have a deep understanding through academic or professional study.
  • A larger portion (perhaps 10-30%) have some awareness through media, popular science, and education.
  • An additional group (perhaps 5-15%) might be aware of or believe in these concepts through paranormal, metaphysical, or spiritual perspectives.
Therefore, overall, it is likely that between 20-50% of people might have some level of awareness or familiarity with the idea of our 3D world being part of a hyperdimensional reality, though the depth of understanding and belief can vary widel

Attachments

• ChatGPT.png
    ChatGPT.png
    429.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Hyperdimensional-Awareness-Estimate.png
    Hyperdimensional-Awareness-Estimate.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 10
Here's Google Gemini's response to the same question, not woke, but more 'skeptical' of hyperdimensional reality. Like the spooky guys who run this world, Google seems enamored of 3rd density.

It's difficult to quantify exactly how many people are aware of a hyperdimensional reality. Here's why:
  • Undefined Hyperdimensionality: The concept of a hyperdimensional reality isn't universally defined by science. Some theories in physics propose extra dimensions, but these are mathematical constructs that wouldn't be directly perceivable.
  • Paranormal vs. Scientific: If "awareness" refers to scientific understanding, then the number is likely very low. There's no established scientific proof of higher dimensions we can interact with.
  • Interpretation of Experiences: If "awareness" includes subjective experiences, then the number could be much larger. People have reported phenomena like near-death experiences or encounters that they attribute to other dimensions. However, these experiences are open to interpretation and could have psychological explanations.
Here are some groups that might be considered "aware" under this broader definition:
  • Philosophers and Scientists: Those who explore the theoretical possibility of higher dimensions.
  • People with Mystical or Spiritual Beliefs: Many belief systems incorporate ideas of higher planes or realities.
  • People with Unexplained Experiences: Those who've had encounters they attribute to the paranormal or other dimensions.
It's important to remember the lack of scientific consensus on hyperdimensions. While some may be intuitively drawn to the idea, solid evidence remains elusive.
Yeah, it's all 'subjective' according to Google.

Hmm, not sure I agree that so called bio-pharmaceutical methods of enhancement are beneficial,. Something Laura said, in this podcast. It is against the natural order. Natural methods and substances, which the body recognizes as part of oneself, and using mediation techniques

The third one was excellent too.

Thanks again for sharing them and thanks Laura for sharing your knowledge with us.

@SoFloJayC, you talked about a certain Doris Lee (it is the name that I heard) but the only Doris that I found that seems to fit the desription is Doris Loh. Is it the researcher that you were speaking about?

Yes, Doris is a good friend of mine. She is an amazing woman and brilliant researcher!

So true. And, yet, there are those who will make up reasons why it is okay for them to use these drugs for their betterment because they know what they are doing.
Common excuse is ‘I don’t have time’, everybody wants a shortcut. But what did they then learn??
Recently I’ve been noticing how much time gets wasted by these exact people who say they don’t have time. It’s taught me to better utilise my time for a purpose, time is a tool, so I must master using it.

I just finished watching the 3rd episode and it was great and very inspiring!

I told my ultra-Christian dad about "From Paul to Mark" book, but he said he was not interested because Laura is channeling, and, wait for it, that means she's talking with demons. 🤣 I don't know if I should laugh or cry, because it's actually sad...
He says he only listens to Jesus, and Maria Voltorta proved the whole Jesus story. 🙄 Right...
And my mom, who is open-minded and interested in those topics, is too busy watching Master Chef...
Imagine how many people think/are like that!!

On another note, I'm trying to read as much as I can, but I'm struggling. Laura's work is so dense that after so many words, my mind starts wandering; I read words while thinking about something else. Or I become so tired I have to sleep.
That's the most impressive skill I've heard: to read 1 book a day for all those many years!
If I could ask for a superpower, that would be it (Sound FX from Bionic Woman inserted here)

Back
Top Bottom