6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

All I can say is I am humbled and privileged to have had the amazing opportunity to work on these interviews with Laura.

Laura is my favorite author of all time and it was an honor to participate in these shows.

Don't quote me on it, but I think it's supposed to be once a week, for the next 5 episodes.

It was great!!! More, more, more!

Yes! Same time and place on YouTube for the next 5 weeks!

Much more to come and I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.

Wonderful news :). I just received a copy of From Paul to Mark - great timing
Thankyou Laura :thup:
Me too, it arrived a fortnight ago then I was sick and extra exhausted all week so I’ve only gotten through the intro.
Huge book, under my time constraints I’m gonna have to hope i can get through it before the crazy things really hit the fan. And I dug out my EE program that’s been hiding for too long in my bedside table and started doing that too.

Something happened Emerald Rob, after your reply to my comment on another thread, i feel rejuvenated and strengthened to make small but very positive steps in the right direction, the path is lit and I know more of how to step forward. I must thank you and acknowledge you for this, I reread your post many times and a lightbulb went on. Humbled and grateful I am.

Thx so much for all the information. Will the next episodes be released in the following days?
Every Monday over the next 6 weeks to build momentum but more importantly….to allow people not familiar with such INSANELY DEEP INTEL to familiarize themselves with it.

Either by watching the episodes over and over again or actually purchasing the books and reading to learn for themselves.
Will it be uploaded to any other platform in the event youtube won’t tolerate it?
As far as I understand its also on X now. But I will confirm with my team.

It is wonderful to know that Laura's work is being presented in a way that makes it more accessible because, as you said in your pre-presentation yesterday, not everyone has the will or the time to read her books.
I was stunned when you mentioned that she's read an estimated 20 000 books! I knew she must have done extensive research, but 20 000? Holy molly! This woman is a superhuman to have achieved everything she did in her lifetime taking into account her health issues, having 5 children, the attacks she endured, etc.

Yes! Same time and place on YouTube for the next 5 weeks!

Much more to come and I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.
You guys did amazing!

Thanks for taking the time to put these together, the energy flowed very well.

And since familiarizing myself with the intel provided from The C’s (Laura’s research) I can spot the flaws in Matt Lacroix’s intel regarding who the Anunnaki really were.
Without trying to demerit anyone's work, there's also the factor of entertainment, which is where I think a lot of the space brother's crowd gets some of their following, some of the ideas presented about ancient aliens and the like, are mostly stimulating to the imagination than anything else. Which is evident by the fact that most people can conceive of civilizations here on earth having a dark violent side and a good one, but some of these space brothers, somehow lack one. Which creates such an opening for manipulation and implantation of whatever narrative may suit their needs, if they can get the population to be invested in believing in the pure goodness of some space brother, then half their work is done.

I noticed the same banner under some of the Ross Coulthard interviews with peeps like Garry Nolan and Jeremy Corbell. I don't know if this is necessarily sinister per se; rather, I get the impression that there may be both vectoring and promotional interests at work. After all, we've seen how censorious YT can be on topics like Covid and Ukraine, so it may be that discussion of the "interdimensional UFO hypothesis" is something they approve of, at some level.

Right, either that or.. they reduce the interest by sending people to a tiny article that explains it to you without having to watch and listen to someone's words. Presenting an idea as if it was consensus already and so there's no need to bother digging deeper into it. I daresay it will work for some individuals, and not for some others.

Started watching on X, then moved to Youtube and just found out the video's been added "context". Text on the image is Spanish but is about the "Interdimensional Hypothesis" taken from Wikipedia :rolleyes:

The interdimensional hypothesis is a proposal that unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings are the result of experiencing other "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own[1] in contrast with either the extraterrestrial hypothesis that suggests UFO sightings are caused by visitations from outside the Earth or the psychosocial hypothesis that argues UFO sightings are best explained as psychological or social phenomenon.

Well, they didn't get it right, is Hyperdimensional, instead of Interdimensional, but I guess they had to add something...

1715663112771.png

:flowers:Just finished watching now and wanted to thank you all because it’s super helpful to revisit important concepts both as a reminder and to deepen understanding.

Here's a short interview with Dan Aykroyd about his MIB experience.

To quote Hunter “I was on the edge of my seat the whole time”
Ya, me too. Can never revisit these topics too many times.
Excellent interview, knowing there’s 5 more coming is surely gonna be keeping me excited.

Thank you Jay, Hunter and Laura for your time and good vibes together.

Back
Top Bottom