6 Part Podcast Series with Laura Interviewed by Jay Campbell & Hunter Williams

Two hours never went by so quickly. It's captivating to listen to Laura speak, with her incredibly vast knowledge, understanding and ability to clearly convey all of that. Can't wait for the rest. Thank you all for putting this together.

Wasn't sure what to expect going into that but I really enjoyed it and appreciate it going for 2+ hours straight. You guys know your stuff, and of course Laura was great. Thanks for putting these together, I look forward to listening to the rest.

It will also be interesting to see what the impressions are from people who were not already familiar with the material.

Thank you for the interview, guys! You did an amazing job. And thank you, Laura, for your time and energy as well. It was such a flowing and captivating conversation, time really flew by. I can't wait for the next one. :cheer:

Thank you for putting this together. I've read quite a bit of Laura's books and articles, but in this interview she cleared up some concepts for me that I was a little confused about. So thank you for that. It's also motivated me to start reading From Paul to Mark again. I had put it aside for a while because life got crazy and there is so much to digest. But now I'm eager to read it again.

The two hours went by so fast, I am left wanting more! That was awesome! :perfect:My Mondays are now booked.

Thank you so much, Jay & Hunter for giving Laura the opportunity to retell her stories and share with a wider audience the fruits of her years of research and experiences. She is an amazing storyteller, and even for us, who are familiar with these subjects, revisiting them and remembering, is always welcomed.

A wonderful and superb intro and part 1. The world/time stopped for me as nothing compared to the importance of these podcasts!
I have shared but X post was faded on my phone so did not allow me to post. Will try again on my laptop later.
Just a small recommendation. Please let Laura finish the first question prior to firing another. I know it is very exciting and mega info to share, however at some points early on there appeared to be some skipping of vital explanations on the basic themes. Some recalled later luckily. We know the info but for newbies connecting the dots will be difficult especially as it will blow many minds, like it did to ours due to the horror of the actual reality situation.
Am looking forward to reading the feedback posts. If they can remain in public domain long enough!
Thank you for all the incredible work everyone. Everyone needs this navigational compass like yesterday! ❤️😇🥰

This was a terrific interview that really allowed for Laura's broad and deep knowledge base (and sense of humor) to shine through! Jay and Hunter offered up many thoughtful questions, and it was great to see their wheels turning as Laura responded to them. Good on them for seeing how such a long-format interview could be a service to all who may be new to her Work - and even to those who aren't.

Watching now. They’re talking about this person so I thought I’d pop this link in here:

Though its been many years since I've read her, my conclusion is that Dolores Cannon is quite simply New Age or Cosmic Cointelpro in the vein of Nancy Leider of Zeta Talk, Anna Hayes, etc. Still recall her "seeing" or "being shown" visions of the "Antichrist" shortly after 9/11. Her descriptions of an Osama bin Laden type really fed into (and was fed by) the West's conspiracy theory of who was behind the terrorism and quite probably put her readers on the wrong track for how to think about 9/11, the war on terror, etc. - among a lot of other subjects and areas we discuss here. It's too bad so many people are still paying attention to her.

I thought part 1 was brilliant and you all did a great job.

I hope that seekers who are destined to find Laura's work this way will appreciate what they have available to them. It was a while after reading her work in The Wave and Secret History that I had any opportunity to hear Laura speak and even longer before she appeared on screen. It's truly remarkable what is available to people these days, the issue is finding the signal in the noise. I hope it is loud and clear for those who are ready to hear it.

All I can say is I am humbled and privileged
Yep, I really feel this way every time I come on this forum. The interview was wonderful (sounds trite) but it flowed, refreshed our memory banks, time stopped and Laura expressed her feelings humorously.

On you tube 2K have already seen it in 19 hours. Hope this starts a chain reaction.
Thank you Laura Hunter and Jay

Laura, excellent job! And you look wonderful. It's always quite the experience to listen to Laura talk about all of the things she has done and what she knows.

Jay and Hunter, thank you so much for doing this series of videos. It is very much appreciated. And you guys did great! Can't wait for the next video.

Yep, I really feel this way every time I come on this forum. The interview was wonderful (sounds trite) but it flowed, refreshed our memory banks, time stopped and Laura expressed her feelings humorously.

On you tube 2K have already seen it in 19 hours. Hope this starts a chain reaction.
Thank you Laura Hunter and Jay
Its unlikely as the *Dark AI* will descend on it soon if it hasn’t already.

The Best effort is to continue to share it and all the episodes across all social platforms.

Thanks for doing these interviews Laura, Jay and Hunter. Hands down the best two hours I have spent on you tube so far, can't wait for next Monday to arrive now :-)

Always amazed at how much information is available at the end of Laura's brain finger tips. Can't think of anyone else who could cover / connect that range of subjects is such a warm, engaging and informative way.

Great show and looking forward to the others. Time just flies when watching the interview. I found it amusing that Jay’s power went out for several minutes. I’ve shared this on FB, so it will be interesting to see how many people will watch and learn. A big thank you to Jay, Hunter, and Laura for all their effort!

Back
Top Bottom