A sign that things are about to change drastically?

I feel that uneasiness more in the past few months than ever before. It can happen when things are going ok personally. Yesterday was a particularly intense day for me as well. There was an electricity of nervousness running through my body like butterflies in the stomach when there is great anticipation about something. I kept asking myself "am I nervous"? I didn't feel particularly nervous, but my body did. It was exactly as Gandalf just described, an electric current running through the body. I can usually calm myself down when I'm feeling nervous, but it was as if I had no ability to calm my body down, as if it was barometer simply reacting to something in the "air". Oddly, my husband, who hardly ever feels this way, felt the same thing very intensely all day as well. I'm used to it, but it really threw him for a loop. Thankfully, not feeling it as acutely today, but the breaks are fewer and father between these days and "normal" is long gone, whatever that was.

Laura said:
22 July 1994 said:
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?

A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January- Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down -Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.

This caught my attention in the context of the session:

http://www.sott.net/article/296405-Cholera-outbreak-claims-50-lives-in-Kenya
The Ministry of Health has finally issued a press release on the cholera outbreak that begun in Kenya on January 7.

As of May 11 there were 2,520 cases reported and 50 deaths.

The release also reports this preventable disease has hit 10 counties, including Nairobi, Migori, Homa Bay, Bomet, Mombasa, Narok, Murang'a, Kirinyiga, Baringo and Kiambu.

In other words, an infectious and often fatal bacterial disease of the small intestine, contracted from infected water supplies and causing severe vomiting and diarrhoea, has been slowly but surely sweeping through Kenyan homes and neighbourhoods for 18 weeks now.

Little has been heard from officialdom about why this outbreak has lasted so long and has been met with such feeble preventive measures. The prolonged drought and now the prevailing heavy rains have both been blamed.

But the Met forecast the rains towards the end of the drought, more than a month ago. The burst sewers in the towns and the deluge in the rural areas are therefore not emergencies that suddenly and without warning overtook Kenyans.

This is an abominably poor response and the disaster unpreparedness is appalling.

The Kenyan authorities would do well to mark the words of British journalist Rose George, who has observed, "When Peru had a cholera outbreak in 1991, losses from tourism and agricultural revenue were three times greater than the total money spent on sanitation in the previous decade".

It's not Tahiti (or Montana), but in the context of other things, perhaps relevant.

Skyalmian said:
Skyalmian said:
Charade said:
The train running off the tracks is certainly a good metaphor for the current state of the world.
Did a sinkhole misaligning the tracks cause it?
Hrm, Pennsylvania is evidently notorious for them.

Pennsylvania is also nicknamed the "keystone state".

"A keystone is a central wedge in an arch that locks all other pieces of an arch in place. It is the part of an arch that all other parts depend upon."

Trains derailing in the keystone state is certainly pretty symbolic of how the USA is deteriorating.

transientP said:
There's pain and suffering. And suffering isn't a good thing, and as time goes by I think of it less and less as bad as well. So, instead of deciding if it's good or bad, I prefer in the moment to just acknowledge that it exists.

I have struggled with anxiety all of my life.
And over the years, cried so much and hurt so much and felt so completely alone and lost and afraid.

And I realize, that all of that struggling has made me who I am today.
It has made me understand the pain of others even when it's different from my own. And I've tried to help others through their pain, and in a few concrete cases I've actually managed to help, I hope.

I don't think I've ever said these past few things in quite this way to anyone before.
It actually makes me feel like crying now..
:/

I'll have another cigarette.
ij
mabar said:
Laura said:
... the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

I do think the same, that the planet needs to be cleaned, is just that we are in the middle. I was talking with my father yesterday about the events that had been happening lately in the country, we both agree that people/society/goverment wont change (corruption) in less that 3 generations, and just if we, as a whole are changing now, if does not seems to be happening, though. And I could not avoid to think, it what may happend in a non distant future, and that thought lead me to think what I wrote above -similar terms.

mabar and transientP

I appreciate what both of you have said. Sometimes it's good to hear it from others as well. I think a part of me that knows good is the part that cries. " I'd love to change the world , but I don't know how..."
Ten Years After

Leelee said:
I feel that uneasiness more in the past few months than ever before. It can happen when things are going ok personally. Yesterday was a particularly intense day for me as well. There was an electricity of nervousness running through my body like butterflies in the stomach when there is great anticipation about something. I kept asking myself "am I nervous"? I didn't feel particularly nervous, but my body did. It was exactly as Gandalf just described, an electric current running through the body. I can usually calm myself down when I'm feeling nervous, but it was as if I had no ability to calm my body down, as if it was barometer simply reacting to something in the "air". Oddly, my husband, who hardly ever feels this way, felt the same thing very intensely all day as well. I'm used to it, but it really threw him for a loop. Thankfully, not feeling it as acutely today, but the breaks are fewer and father between these days and "normal" is long gone, whatever that was.

Leelee

I can identify with what you said about yesterday. I, too, was having a regular day but an anxiety or over anxiousness was in me. I consciously noticed and slowed or evened out my breathing to stay focused. I was born in Philly. Later in that day I heard about the train wreck. It made my heart hurt . Pieces of me still there.

I wonder about in how many timelines 1999 FN53, Thursdays colossal asteroid hit Earth causing maybe "Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns"

I imagined being Thursday already and all the news media are on fire as tsunamis are destroying entire seaboards, earthquakes rattle continents and a large water-vapor canopy developing thanks to the asteroid splashing into the ocean, lightning storms spreading with all the predicted "KABOOM! SPLAT!" craziness going on and as hundreds of millions check out hour by hour and the earth starts to shake our house I'm thinking "in how many timelines 1999 FN53 didn't hit..?"

Laura said:
I see what you mean. Yeah, the Cs think of cleansing of the planet as GOOD news... and some of us are getting to the point that we think similarly even if we all have to suffer to get through it!

I have said from time to time that the whole arena of events just looks like a "slow train wreck" to me. I thought about that today living here in PA and realized that it may not be a "slow train wreck" anymore.

One news article _http://abcnews.go.com/US/amtrak-crash-investigators-search-train-derailment/story?id=30998492 stated:

At the time the engineer applied the brakes, the train was traveling at an estimated 106 mph.

I have been feeling lately that it is time to think of change being necessary before any GOOD can happen even if it doesn't feel good to suffer through "drastic change".

That is why I think I chose my one footnote remark of the Cs:

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
:( :/ :) :huh:

Laura, all of it makes sense and I get exactly what you're driving at.
Like a lot of others, lately I have had a feeling of impending tshtf big time, probably of the comet/asteroid variety. I'm sick and tired of the violence and evil perpetrated on innocent people by the psychopaths in power, with the majority of Western people indifferent, ignorant, or so wrapped up in their little materialistic worlds that they could care less about the welfare of people in Africa, the ME, Asia etc.
This world really does need a good house cleaning, and, imo, the sooner the better.

People are checking out EN MASSE. Maybe it is natural but not in this number, and not so much of ‘unknown causes’. Where I live every free wall in public spaces are covered in obituaries (custom where I live). The nature is dying too, especially the fruit trees, as I can see.

People are shutting off, you can almost watch them when they do that. Attention and focus span is shorter and shorter.

For the USA as sort of carrier of the modern civilization (at least in the last 20 years) during the 2014. paradigm did shift. It seems as the public perception of the USA totally changed, and as a result that changed the whole world. USA is going down faster and faster. (just compare it today and what it was, for example in 2011.)

Psychopathy shows its face more openly than ever, accompanied by idiocy on the lower levels. But I feel that’s their last moves, they effectively are losing the power (the emperor is naked). The ‘little man’ just need some more courage. More in the western countries of course.

On the other side there is Putin who represent normalcy. More what people see in him then the man itself, it is like he helps people to channel their feelings (and it seems like they needed that) in order to see more clearly what is normal and what is not, which they wouldn’t not be able in a world under total psychopathic rule. Putin gives the said ‘little man’ that extra courage dose.

I’m having feel of decomposition of everything around, but that seems to get even faster. Lately I have a feeling that something big is going to happen any time now. I’m not feeling some utter sadness and despair about ‘destruction of Earth’, it is more like: “it could have been better, but its late now’. And when I see how some people live and how they suffer, maybe it’s better that way, maybe they will get more chances ‘next time’. I feel that it will be what it will be, not sad or happy, more ‘open’ or curious.

I think that even material things are somehow decaying faster now than before. There is a wooden pier on a nearby lake built one year ago, I was there today and that pier looks as if ten years has passed, not just one.

Just a bit of what I ‘feel’ or ‘see’ (or analyze for myself of course :) ) that I can remember at this moment.

Redrock12 said:
This world really does need a good house cleaning, and, imo, the sooner the better.

If we consider ancient myths to be echoes of something similar to our times that already happened, it seems that the extremes that we are witnessing correspond to the "overdetermination" featured in various myths. The following is a short except from "Homer's Odyssey and the Near East" by B. Louden:

the gods encourage the wicked to worsen their own circumstances

In a few scenes the Odyssey depicts Athena encouraging the suitors to continue to commit acts offensive to the gods. Though modern audiences often misunderstand these scenes, OT myth offers instructive parallels for them. In the first such passage Athena encourages Odysseus to beg from the suitors to tell which are just and which are not, with the narrator noting that, nonetheless, she will not spare any of them from destruction (Od. 17.360–4). Two additional passages make Athena’s intent more specific:

Odyssey 18.346–8 = 20.284–6 said:
But Athena did not altogether let the arrogant suitors keep from heart-hurting outrage, so that yet more pain would pierce the heart of Laertes’ son, Odysseus.

Russo comments on the last two passages (1992: 69), “A modern reader may puzzle over the desire of a deity to incite the suitors so that Odysseus may be caused more pain.” He then speculates (ibid.) that it is to help justify what he views as “total, unsparing revenge Odysseus will later take against the suitors.” But such a view, that revenge is the main factor, downplays, even ignores, the gods’ larger role in upholding the sanctity of hospitality, and punishing the suitors for their violations of it, the inevitable conclusion of a negative theoxeny.

In the account of the plagues, Exodus employs a more prominent, fully developed instance of the same dynamic. As Moses is about to return to Egypt, Yahweh tells him how he will encourage Pharaoh not to let the Israelites leave Egypt, “But I on my part shall toughen his heart and he will not send the people away” (Exod. 4:21). The formulaic phrase, in a few variants, runs throughout the plagues account (I count eleven such expressions: Exod. 4:21; 7:22; 8:11, 8:28; 9:7, 9:12, 9:35; 10:20, 10:27; 11:10; 14:4). Three of these (Exod. 4:21, 7:22, 14:4) are further linked in specifically highlighting Yahweh’s involvement or agency. Alter (2004: 329–30) offers an interpretation of the phrases and the phenomenon:

This phrase, which with two synonymous variants punctuates the Plagues narrative, has been the source of endless theological debate over whether Pharaoh is exercising free will or whether God is playing him as a puppet and then punishing him for his puppet’s performance. The latter alternative surely states matters too crudely . . . God needs Pharaoh’s recalcitrance in order that He may deploy the plagues . . . thus humiliating the great imperial power of Egypt . . . But Pharaoh is presumably manifesting his own character: callousness, resistance to instruction, and arrogance would all be implied by the toughening of the heart. God is not so much pulling a marionette’s strings as allowing, or perhaps encouraging, the oppressor-king to persist in his habitual harsh willfulness and presumption.

In assigning separate but joint motivations to the god and the mortal, Alter essentially arrives at an independent formulation of Dodds’ (1960) rubric of overdetermination. His comments apply well to Athena’s treatment of the suitors.
Greco-Roman myth is full of many relevant instances. Does Aphrodite compel Phaedra to desire her stepson Hippolytos? Does Cupid compel Dido to fall in love with Aeneas? What causes the dust storm that accompanies Antigone as she breaks Creon’s edict against performing funeral rites for Polyneices? In each case a god encourages a mortal to act in a way that the mortal is already inclined to pursue. It is not a question of free will (a later concept, in any case) vs. puppetry. In these scenes Athena acts with the suitors precisely as Yahweh does with Pharaoh.10 Additional specific motifs are used of both “hard-hearted” bands. Both the suitors and Pharaoh’s followers are tricked into giving away costly jewelry to the protagonists (Exod. 11:2, 12:35–6, cf. 3:22; Od. 18.276–82); both face apocalyptic destruction that none survives (Exod. 14:28).

Wisdom literature is also fond of displaying the same tendency from a broader perspective, focusing more on the human agency than the divine, to show that the wicked will not refrain from being wicked:

Proverbs 5:22–3 said:
He who is wicked is caught in his own iniquities, held fast in the toils of his own sin; for want of discipline he will perish, wrapped in the shroud of his boundless folly.
Proverbs 11:5 said:
but the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness.

Proverbs 21:7 said:
The wicked are caught up in their own violence.

Psams 9:16 said:
the wicked are trapped in their own devices.

All such appraisals of human behavior resemble Zeus’ programmatic assertion that mortals bring disaster upon themselves through their own recklessness (Od. 1.34: *[Greek laters I couldn't reproduce] ), an anticipation of the suitors’ thematic tendencies.

Gandalf said:
Laura said:
In short, it really looks like the process is well underway and maybe we can look for more of these predictions, in some form or another, though certainly identifiable, to transpire.

Does any of this make sense? Do ya'll get what I'm driving at here?

Yes it does.

And I don't know exactly for what reason(s), but I'm much more nervous than normally. I quite often feels an electrical wave passing through my body and an inability to master my nervousness. Moreover, I don't know if I can call that like that but "the joy of life" is less and less present.
Interesting, I've had this experience as well. It feels like this steady current and occasionally it hits something that is not so nice, and it creates these different sensations in my chest, like my moods are connected with the sensate. Sometimes I feel bad and constricted like my heart is under some sort of pressure, other times I'm beaming and it feels like the energy is just pouring out. It can change rather quickly, like some of the iron filings that aren't fused are getting reorganized. The physical sensate is just a different and fuller way of experiencing emotional states than I've experienced before.

Menrva said:
I thought about the drought in California when I read about 'California crumbling'. I wonder if that's a metaphor for dry soil - it does crumble.

The greatest water crisis in the history of the United States

That's exactly what I was thinking, too - crumbling/cracking soils.

I'm trying to live each moment and each day without trepidation, in as yet relatively stable environs. However, as was referred to by Mariama, I'm feeling other peoples shoes, and there are limited steps until their shoes may feel exactly the same for many of us around this BBM. I would like to say, as the C's once referenced, something along the lines of sitting back and enjoying the show, yet it is a horrible show to behold right now, the pathological nature of those running the show alone breaks my heart - cosmic events in some ways would be preferable, at least it would be nature and not man.

The other thing, when and if it all goes south in whatever way it does, is that information in the main may well stop and people will need to realy on their inherent information; the information field if they can read it. People will be left to understand what they can from where they are - and people may not understand what happened 100 kilometers away let alone across the globe unless, it it is all to apparent or swift.

In the meantime, god willing the DCM, will continue along step by step, trying to remember myself and others along the way. If today was the last 3d physicality day, it gladdens me to know there are communities working together for their future. :hug2:

Don't know if this is the right place for it--but article on Sott.net today may contain clues to various plane crashes of late.

http://www.sott.net/article/296430-Plane-records-flight-through-mysterious-antimatter-thundercloud

Quote from article:

Dwyer and his co-pilot mistook a line of thunderstorms for the Georgia coast on their radar, but by the time they realized this, they had no way out. As they entered the heart of the storm, the scientific instruments on board suddenly began to register something totally unexpected.

The plane was being surrounded by positron-electron explosions causing peaks of high-energy, photon gamma rays - a clear sign of antimatter. The plane plunged downward and began to shake violently. "I really thought I was going to die," Dwyer said.

This sudden plunging downward sounds quite familiar to recent stories of aviation disasters and near misses. Not much doubt the electric universe is upon us now.

PS
Another thought comes to mind. I sometimes think of planes in the air are kinda like bugs--flying inside a bug zapper. The earth capacitor being the zapper. And what happens when the zapper voltage gets really rammed up?

Back
Top Bottom