A: You will do what you will do.

and we can choose where to flow to seek new experiences with less friction ...
Not sure if I am reading what you meant wrong, but the thing with friction, is that no matter how hard we attempt to avoid it, most knowledge that sticks to our soul comes from situations where friction is essential.

Even if it's not a difficult life situation that creates friction from without, the work that one can engage in may create such friction from within. Even the idea of bringing oneself to a place where one is aligned with one's higher self, or flows with the universe, can be a task that requires some friction.

As I think that being aligned with the universe or a higher self, is a daily task that requires one to shift one's position to remain in alignment and fight the drive to not do so.

Again, I hope I did not read you wrong, it was just the thought of friction as something to be avoided that made me feel as though there was a misunderstanding, from my point of view that is.

Huh I need help. ... rereading some concepts explained in this session from 4th May 1996, this blue answer made me think all day and night:

A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.

Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...

A: You will do what you will do.

There are several questions that a person reading this might ask themselves. Such as:
1. Will I do the right thing?
2. Will I have the courage to do something, but do it differently?
3. Will I be able to see all the circumstances involved and be able to make an appropriate decision on what to do?

It's actually interesting that you saw this as a question and not a statement. This must mean that it's appropriate for you to be asking these questions (of yourself), at this time.

- Due to that I am more and more unwilling to “plan” but I am willing more and more just to wake up and do what I have to do as I know what I know, and I know that all will be done as it haveto be, as in general I will do what I will do, as I always do.

Lol, you added the last bit on! It tends to suggest that you are unwilling to change how you "do" things, but then there are a lot of people who have that reaction to change. It's because it's difficult.

Some people get 'stuck' in a certain way of thinking, and some don't or won't. That's because it's a personal choice and it has to do with free will. :lol: So you get to see how free will works!

Not sure if I am reading what you meant wrong, but the thing with friction, is that no matter how hard we attempt to avoid it, most knowledge that sticks to our soul comes from situations where friction is essential.
Yes, sure, through friction, we are enabling actual knowledge to come through, either from within or from the outer influences, my experience is it is mainly combined...

And also from my observation, as I didn't do the Work with anyone like group work etc, and I just was reading about the concepts that were creating certain understandings in me, and I have never been in the situation of intentionally provoked shock to open the friction to help me to see better, but, once you came to this path, it is initiated to happen, and once shocked happen and friction was opened, I needed to go through on my own, and I realize that I can go above that, in a sense to be able to see "little" me in that situation separated from real me, and I understood that possibility to detach is what enabled the creative flow to exist, but not to implode, and what helped to enlight a new real knowledge in me ...

And, to go back to my expression of "to seek new experiences with less friction" ... maybe you are right, it can be just another layer of "delusional" self-help, and for you who are doing work in the group this all my observations might sound funny and thx for helping and reading. So this is how I see it:

I came to the understanding that if the outer world is not prepared or ready for frictions, and usually it is not, but for the external world it is more like a conflict with it's own control system mechanics, in that case, I realize that after few intense frictions I went through, my energy of friction is changed, it is not any more explosive and "fast", and that new energy seeks more refine knowledge and more refine frictions and with robust people who are not even aware of them self, it is kind of violation of their free will, and if it can be "useful" to me, it will do absolutely wrong to them, and that way to me also, as the intent wasn't to do them anything that they don't want to be done to them. In that case, after the conflict/friction, they will be left with a control system understanding of the conflict, which is usually just a collection of negative labeling of why I did it, etc, without the possibility to analyze it objectively ... and in that situations, I find it to be a virtue to get through that friction, but easing the conflict part, or in other words, be aware of the opening of the friction crack within, while at the same time not breaking those who are not even understanding my point of approaching specific situation ...

And, at this phase, It will be indeed such a gift to be able to have an honest and objective mirroring of what I did and what I am doing ... so to me now, thank to your question and observation, it looks like I came here to ask for honest and objective "friction" guidance.

There are several questions that a person reading this might ask themselves. Such as:
1. Will I do the right thing?
2. Will I have the courage to do something, but do it differently?
3. Will I be able to see all the circumstances involved and be able to make an appropriate decision on what to do?

It's actually interesting that you saw this as a question and not a statement. This must mean that it's appropriate for you to be asking these questions (of yourself), at this time.
Hey ... yes for me that statement from C opened the whole set of questions that are expressed within my writings here.

But ok let's try to make it simpler - so in that regard maybe I will be more clear if I would formulate my primary question to the forum to be like this - "How I can refine and be sure that "when I do what I do" my intent is all the time primarily not to violate anyone else free will? ...

Lol, you added the last bit on! It tends to suggest that you are unwilling to change how you "do" things, but then there are a lot of people who have that reaction to change. It's because it's difficult.

Some people get 'stuck' in a certain way of thinking, and some don't or won't. That's because it's a personal choice and it has to do with free will. :lol: So you get to see how free will works!
Sure I want to change .. :-P:-D:-D:-D ... that is why I came here to ask ... but how did you come to that conclusion? Is my writing that "messy"? This is also what I have to learn, to focus my self - observations ... so shall I 1st write down the understandings I have so far from self-observation, and then work on them as long as needed, until I have one clear question?

Even if someone wants to change and to find their real self, there is always a possibility that one thinks it is a change and is unable to see it objectively? I feel my threshold can "look" to be very changeable while in reality, I am just looping it to the dead-end of exhauster, avoiding any conflicting situations out of fear to see the real me?

Also, the question that comes to me thanks to your questioning is, in order to ask for help and guidance to continue learning, how I can write it more clearly so that you know at what "stage" of change I am?

For me at this stage creating sort of Jung's personal mandalas helped me to see myself from "above" and "below"...

- "How I can refine and be sure that "when I do what I do" my intent is all the time primarily not to violate anyone else free will? ...
Simple answer. In order to not violate anyone’s free will is to have never existed. Since you exist you will ‘violate’ or infringe upon the free will of the people you interract with, whether you know them or you don’t. The whole idea is to not do that intentionally or by intended ignorance of their circumstances.
We live among people, primarily, aided by nature. We develop and refine by interraction with people and by perfecting our skills that will draw attention thereby increasing our interraction with people.
Mistakes are inevitable, more so when or interraction is based on other people’s actions, actions that one might recognize due to the automatism responses of routine, or might be surprising. Any harmonious living, depending on the frequency of that harmony does not have surprises, which should be unnatural, as bursts of energy or external factors occur frequently. So one should expect moments of friction. Should one strive for preserving a peace and quiet environment that person would end up self consuming and giving up the free will just to achieve the desired homeostatic level. Not only that, all opportnities of the person interracting with to learn about the otherone’s rights are gone, for the sake of peace and quiet keeping.

There is value in making mistakes, as mistakes is how theory and self knowledge is tested in practice.

Simple answer. In order to not violate anyone’s free will is to have never existed. Since you exist you will ‘violate’ or infringe upon the free will of the people you interract with, whether you know them or you don’t. The whole idea is to not do that intentionally or by intended ignorance of their circumstances.
We live among people, primarily, aided by nature. We develop and refine by interraction with people and by perfecting our skills that will draw attention thereby increasing our interraction with people.
Mistakes are inevitable, more so when or interraction is based on other people’s actions, actions that one might recognize due to the automatism responses of routine, or might be surprising. Any harmonious living, depending on the frequency of that harmony does not have surprises, which should be unnatural, as bursts of energy or external factors occur frequently. So one should expect moments of friction. Should one strive for preserving a peace and quiet environment that person would end up self consuming and giving up the free will just to achieve the desired homeostatic level. Not only that, all opportnities of the person interracting with to learn about the otherone’s rights are gone, for the sake of peace and quie keeping.

There is value in making mistakes, as mistakes is how theory and self knowledge is tested in practice.
thank you ... yes I kind of tend to isolate myself physically and to develop a more hermitic way of physically, but not intellectually isolated living, mostly exchanging the experiences with others through various kinds of communication services and platforms ... I feel it is also in tune with my final ending of all family existential obligations and less pressure and professional change and need to slow down ...

I want to change, and become self disciplined, as I think I would benefit from that.
Even if someone wants to change and to find their real self, there is always a possibility that one thinks it is a change and is unable to see it objectively? I feel my threshold can "look" to be very changeable while in reality, I am just looping it to the dead-end of exhauster, avoiding any conflicting situations out of fear to see the real me?
Well, as I tried many times to apply this splinter of free will, I realized that the methods I used were making me physically exhausted. I was either losing my stamina or interest, or forgetting.... Then I realised that what I was considering self discipline goals were promoted by narcisism stemmed from ignorance. I am nearly 60, and still recognize my behavior as a rebel 20 who needs a parent that would administer a good spanking, plus three or more lectures after that.
Yes, people change, in their looks and behavior and in their zest for life. These are for me the three obvious signs. The only one of the three that can bring any objective self diagnostic is the zest for life, or the hunger for living.
Fear can diminish even the wish to live.
thank you ... yes I kind of tend to isolate myself physically and to develop a more hermitic way of physically, but not intellectually isolated living, mostly exchanging the experiences with others through various kinds of communication services and platforms ... I feel it is also in tune with my final ending of all family existential obligations and less pressure and professional change and need to slow down ...
Slow down? Never! You owe it to yourself to continue on your path at the pace you are capable of. Get creative!

So if I understood you right - it is not about stopping "debunking" but it is more about keeping on debunking but not participating, and simultaneously keeping on living everyday life more in the STO orientation? As we do in general ... ?
Here is how I see it. At the beginning it maybe to someone it will look like "debunking" and there one can have some feeling that he has done something big, maybe some ego kick. But later as the one will do the "work" everyday it will became more natural do see things more objectively. The one will learn to see the essence of the things around you. To see yourself, selfobserving After some time you will learn how to recognize STS traps more or less. Decision to participate in them or not is your choice, your free will. So you will basicly do what will you do.

Remember the Famous Cs message:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. ... Some
people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out.
For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what
they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who

pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of
the "Future."

Do you refer to "Law of Confusion" as described by Ra and as it is explained in the FOTCM encyclopedia?
When I think and speak about knowledge as a privation of confusion, it's my own understanding. But I'm deeply inspired by the law of confusion as it was laid down by RA and interpreted in one way or another the way a theory of gravity is poked and pulled but never really questioned in a fundamental way. I don't question the law of confusion as such.

I interpret what I would call knowledge - or moments of insight into the way things are - as a privation of confusion. In the same way that shade or darkness is a privation of light and not a thing-itself, it seems to me that confusion is a fundamental element in the presentation of consciousness. If you can accept that our brains are painting a description of reality, I would call confusion a kind of depth perception, a methodology of the brain. It makes experiencing the universe through these bodies a bearable, navigable experience.
most knowledge that sticks to our soul comes from situations where friction is essential.
I think that's right. But the way that I'd explain it is like this: We are emotionally and mentally attached to certain outcomes. Some people experience this in broader ways than others. Some people experience this attachment at the micro level. I do, for instance. I find the lesson I keep learning over and over again is that often holding onto certain outcomes puts me at argument with the world.

A really basic example is a super long line at the grocery store check-out. I might be holding on to an expedient exit, but it's just not in the cards. That's not the way the world is. This is a trope, or a certain style of frustration. This is a really mild example, but you could consider Jesus questioning God when he's dying on the cross. Jesus is experiencing confusion in that moment. It's a crucial scene in the telling of his life, but our lives, too, of course.

After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
— John 19:28
Jesus thirsted (a state of privation) as he knew. The world was exposed inarguably as synonymous with scripture. That's a deterministic experience.

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
— John 19:30

What a beautiful phrase. "Gave up the ghost." Each of us creates the "I" for ourselves, in a sense, and puts the "I" in the place of its creator. It's so easy to forget. And it's such an easy creative process to repeat. Possibly, it's an infinite regression that instantly breaks when we can acknowledge that we are, in a sense, haunted by a created self with limited desires, limited conditions, engaged in a loop of seeing a world from what it wants and wanting from what it sees. Occasionally, it gives this up. And so on. In those moments I think there's knowing.

If so, my understanding of the "Law of Confusion" is that it is a barrier that in a way "helps" 3D beings and 4D STO density entities not to infringe on 3D beings' free will, while 4D STS entities use it to intentionally create and add confusion that looks like "lifting the vail of confusion" to the world of 3D beings?
Sorry for all the msgs but I'll just add - and maybe others agree - that the law of confusion is an ethical directive as much as it is a cosmic bootstrap theory. Without confusion, we wouldn't depend on learning as a response to suffering. If we were receiving directives from 4D STS that betrayed the law of confusion and revealed, for example, the future, we would still suffer but perhaps overwhelmingly respond by bending others to our will instead of facing the world with an intention to seek knowledge. Importantly, the first person we dominate when we believe something will happen is ourselves.

Last edited:
I think that's right. But the way that I'd explain it is like this: We are emotionally and mentally attached to certain outcomes. Some people experience this in broader ways than others. Some people experience this attachment at the micro level. I do, for instance. I find the lesson I keep learning over and over again is that often holding onto certain outcomes puts me at argument with the world.
Good example,

I was also thinking of doing what it doesn't like, and maybe someone points out to you that you have a habit that is unconscious but hurtful, and the amount of friction it generates to bring yourself to try and place yourself in a position where you can start to make a conscious choice about this habit, is sometimes physically palpable.

But, interestingly enough, it's through acts such as these that the friction is the way towards alignment with "divine purposes" let's call them.

I came to the understanding that if the outer world is not prepared or ready for frictions, and usually it is not, but for the external world it is more like a conflict with it's own control system mechanics, in that case, I realize that after few intense frictions I went through, my energy of friction is changed, it is not any more explosive and "fast", and that new energy seeks more refine knowledge and more refine frictions and with robust people who are not even aware of them self, it is kind of violation of their free will, and if it can be "useful" to me, it will do absolutely wrong to them, and that way to me also, as the intent wasn't to do them anything that they don't want to be done to them. In that case, after the conflict/friction, they will be left with a control system understanding of the conflict, which is usually just a collection of negative labeling of why I did it, etc, without the possibility to analyze it objectively ... and in that situations, I find it to be a virtue to get through that friction, but easing the conflict part, or in other words, be aware of the opening of the friction crack within, while at the same time not breaking those who are not even understanding my point of approaching specific situation ...
True, in terms of respecting free will, then yes the idea of avoiding friction is probably the goal. In terms of not seeking to impose one's worldview on other's by force.

But friction itself, I suppose it depends on how we understand friction, or how we define it. But even working in oneself to avoid the drive to have others see the world as one does, represents a form of friction against oneself.

But then also, there are situations where friction is quite simply the right approach or the correct answer to whatever life throws at us, there's that to consider as well.

Sorry for all the msgs but I'll just add - and maybe others agree - that the law of confusion is an ethical directive as much as it is a cosmic bootstrap theory. Without confusion, we wouldn't depend on learning as a response to suffering. If we were receiving directives from 4D STS that betrayed the law of confusion and revealed, for example, the future, we would still suffer but perhaps overwhelmingly respond by bending others to our will instead of facing the world with an intention to seek knowledge. Importantly, the first person we dominate when we believe something will happen is ourselves.
Something suddenly changes, is all there is... And from that point on let's say animals react to you differently. If you build stuff, all of a sudden gravity bends. It is an increment by increment staircase. The fact that you are engaging is the most important. Thus, engage as fully as you can in every act. And you will the wonder! 100% guaranteed!

Dear FOTCM community and each of you and all of you, I want to say a big thank you!

While reading all of your comments and guidance I feel so content and sort of a very stable pillar of energy developing within me, that I can describe as a strong pillar of self-confidence growing and radiating in and through me ... I am very "think-less" and so content. I absorbed it last night and this morning, and now my whole body is digesting it, and conclusions showing up in front of me every few hours ...

I feel very nicely detached from the "A influences" today, at some short break I peek in a shipwreck to see what fishes are swimming there today but I finally managed to turn my view and focus most of the day towards the multidimensional horizon of timeless interconnecttednes ... :grad::boat:🥰

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help and guidance, truly appreciated + indeed very warm, caring, and helpful... motivated me to continue, now with more layers understood, the whole picture of the world expanded for me just in these few days :flowers::cool2: ... and now digesting is okay and it is very hot where I am. It feels like Sun heat is exactly what I need to let it flow organically through me. Almost like how the alchemical experience of "heating" is explained ... .:hug:

Back
Top Bottom