Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Rabelais said:
Dingo said:
One of the tricky things I have had to wrestle with, being a student of the stock markets, has been the accuracy of Estulin's calls regarding the stock markets amazing collapse of 2008, the amazing and never before seen (on a % level), recovery of 2009, and the housing collapse too. All of which he claims to have sourced from insiders at bilderberg meetings.

Its easy to call tops and bottoms in the markets when one has the inside track with Wall Street. The media is full of pundits and market analysts who have an uncanny knack for calling counterintuitive trends. Some are just very perceptive - and some are spoon fed advance information of engineered take downs or pump and dumps by the big investment banks... when it serves their agendas.

The housing bubble burst was called by GATA and their subscription newsletter, Le Metropole Cafe, back in 2004, just as was the derivatives bubble which created the 2008 collapse. But they are a network of brilliant people and not one guy working alone. The markets are all rigged these days and perception management is all that matters to those at the highest levels. Respected market analysts, for example Dennis Gartman, can be counted on to talk-the-book of their most powerful patrons (GS, JPM, etc), and still offer enough valid advice to keep their subscribers and themselves profitable.

I learned several years ago that TA was no longer a reliable tool in manipulated markets, but recently fundamentals are also no longer of any use. These days its safest to just go long DOW and US$ and short gold/silver on days when Obama, Bernanke or Geithner are addressing the public/congress or G20, G8 type confabs are being held. This seldom fails. They can levitate failing markets and currencies at will.

Estulin may be the real deal, but he is not making any calls that others haven't also made earlier. Its not hard to be right when you are given advance peeks at the script. Given all of the other things we are seeing about Estulin, he is likely just another well paid bit actor.

If he wasn't, there are a lot of "unfortunate accidents" just waiting to happen...OSIT.

Rabelais said:
Dingo said:
One of the tricky things I have had to wrestle with, being a student of the stock markets, has been the accuracy of Estulin's calls regarding the stock markets amazing collapse of 2008, the amazing and never before seen (on a % level), recovery of 2009, and the housing collapse too. All of which he claims to have sourced from insiders at bilderberg meetings.

Its easy to call tops and bottoms in the markets when one has the inside track with Wall Street. The media is full of pundits and market analysts who have an uncanny knack for calling counterintuitive trends. Some are just very perceptive - and some are spoon fed advance information of engineered take downs or pump and dumps by the big investment banks... when it serves their agendas.

The housing bubble burst was called by GATA and their subscription newsletter, Le Metropole Cafe, back in 2004, just as was the derivatives bubble which created the 2008 collapse. But they are a network of brilliant people and not one guy working alone. The markets are all rigged these days and perception management is all that matters to those at the highest levels. Respected market analysts, for example Dennis Gartman, can be counted on to talk-the-book of their most powerful patrons (GS, JPM, etc), and still offer enough valid advice to keep their subscribers and themselves profitable.

I learned several years ago that TA was no longer a reliable tool in manipulated markets, but recently fundamentals are also no longer of any use. These days its safest to just go long DOW and US$ and short gold/silver on days when Obama, Bernanke or Geithner are addressing the public/congress or G20, G8 type confabs are being held. This seldom fails. They can levitate failing markets and currencies at will.

Estulin may be the real deal, but he is not making any calls that others haven't also made earlier. Its not hard to be right when you are given advance peeks at the script. Given all of the other things we are seeing about Estulin, he is likely just another well paid bit actor.

I guess when you put it that way, it reminds me of a saying my mentor told me, "The Government knows the best way to keep a secret is to tell it to peoples faces."

Alex Jones dumps Mike Rivero... over, you guessed it, Rivero's position on calling Israel to task. Here's the story:

_http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2010/08/alex-jones-banishes-mike-rivero.html

Rabelais said:
Alex Jones dumps Mike Rivero... over, you guessed it, Rivero's position on calling Israel to task. Here's the story:

_http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2010/08/alex-jones-banishes-mike-rivero.html

Oh, that is just PRICELESS! I always wondered about such strange bedfellows.

I saw this video yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpE6097WXd0&feature=player_embedded

Talk about food poisoning, basically, and also about the idea of reducing the population. So far, there seems to be Disinfo. We are advising that we do not consume all the disgusting food that is processed everywhere.

Near the end of the video says there is good news. Name a number of trademarks which have said they are starting to make their products more healthier.

But where the staging of this report is full of products that he is telling us that they are harmful. And at the end of the video also reiterates that "do not eat these products," to report that everyone etc.

As a side note, I will say that in the movie "Fight Club" is critical to all forms of consumerism, but at the same time are being publicized. I remember a lot of BMW full of pigeon droppings, among other things. That is, in the video to see these products, even criticized, also are advertising?

Another point on "Do not eat these products." A person who studied hypnosis told me that the mind does not understand the word "no", which is like if not register. If true, I do not know, the phrase for us would "eat these products." But I ask Laura or people who know about hypnosis on the forum if information is true.

And what they think about the video?

Vi este video ayer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpE6097WXd0&feature=player_embedded

Habla sobre el envenenamiento de los alimentos, básicamente, y también sobre la idea de reducir la población. Hasta aquí, no parece que sea disinfo. Nos está aconsejando que no consumamos toda la asquerosa comida que se procesa por doquier.

Casi al final del video dice que también hay buenas noticias. Nombra una serie de marcas de las cuales dice que están empezando ha hacer sus productos más sanos.

Pero la escenificación del lugar donde esta informando está llena de productos que él nos está diciendo que son nocivos. Y al final del video también reitera que "NO COMAN ESTOS PRODUCTOS", que informemos sobre esto a todo el mundo etc.

Como nota, voy a decir que en la película "Fight Club", se critica a toda forma de consumismo, pero a la misma vez se están publicitando. Recuerdo un montón de BMW llenos de cagadas de paloma, entre otras cosas. Es decir, al ver en el video estos productos, aunque sean criticados, también los está publicitando?

Otro punto respecto a "NO COMAN ESTOS PRODUCTOS". Una persona que estudió hipnosis me dijo que la mente no entiende la palabra "no", que es como si no la registrase. De ser cierto, que no lo sé, la frase para nosotros sería "COMAN ESTOS PRODUCTOS". Pero quiero preguntar a Laura o las personas que sepan de hipnosis en el foro si está información es cierta.

¿Qué opinan sobre el video?

Certainly makes it tough when you see this. What are we to make of this then??? Or is Alex Jones now being used to show the truth for the mere fact that no one is going to believe him?

Dingo said:

Certainly makes it tough when you see this. What are we to make of this then??? Or is Alex Jones now being used to show the truth for the mere fact that no one is going to believe him?

Well, just remember that the best COINTELPRO uses a lot of truth to bait and switch or to wrap a significant lie. Lobaczewski describes the use of benevolent rhetoric that hides a sinister interior, or which started benevolently and gradually became twisted and ponerized. The use of a "spellbinder" is always involved in this. Check the chapter on "Spellbinders" which includes a description of primary and secondary ponerogenic associations and how ideologies are used and twisted.

Laura said:
Dingo said:

Well, just remember that the best COINTELPRO uses a lot of truth to bait and switch or to wrap a significant lie. Lobaczewski describes the use of benevolent rhetoric that hides a sinister interior, or which started benevolently and gradually became twisted and ponerized. The use of a "spellbinder" is always involved in this. Check the chapter on "Spellbinders" which includes a description of primary and secondary ponerogenic associations and how ideologies are used and twisted.

I was just reading an article on the "Israeli Conspiracy Theory" of 9/11 and this came to mind. The article used a lot of Christopher Bollyn's research. After the thread on the forum here, it's pretty clear that Bollyn is COINTELPRO (CIA?). So what is his motive? Is he part of a "pro-American" faction that is fighting Israeli influence and possible blackmail on their part? Even if that's the case, and even if a lot of his research is good, it doesn't change the fact that he's an agent, in all likelihood a psycho, and promoting an agenda that is no better than the Israeli one. It really is a jungle out there!

http://www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=3DPbQvJg4Uc&

check out this recent segment from Jones. He appears to be buddying up to Glenn Beck!!

The fact that one of his sponsors is a manufacturer of knives for self-defence is kind of telling. He also makes a reference later to "as Christ said"...

The guy's just bad news.

Interesting vid on Jones in relation to William Cooper. Seems like they had a falling out, but I have to agree with Cooper when he said "I happen to know for a fact that people who practice this type of broadcasting and claim to be an American patriot do nothing but discredit all of us eventually".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_80ER5Z470&

"Video removed by User"... can anyone who saw the video find another version of it?

Wrote this to a Sott commentator recently on this article

Jones' aim seems to be to provoke anger in people. Presentation and personality are very important when delivering a message because, as much as (or moreso than) the words, they determine the emotional reaction of the viewer. Most everything Jones says is delivered with a snarl. That compliments and reinforces the reaction he wants to provoke in people. Provoking anger is fine as a motivating factor, but it cannot be the end result. Provoking anger in people is useful only if it facilitates an awakening of critical thinking capabilities. Once those are back "online", there is different message that needs to be delivered and internalised.

The point is this: this world has no future. Jones is promoting the idea that people can "take back" the government, country etc. Apart from being entirely too 'patriotic' and US-centric, it misses the reality of the situation in a BIG way. The time for constitutional patriotic action is long gone.

Jones is peddling false hope and that is, at best, a disservice to people because it is a dead end street. Jones has no real solutions to the problem facing humanity other than get aware and then get angry. At this point, the powers that be could care less about people getting angry as a result of listening to people like Jones because they know that, after so many years of dumbing down and literally destroying the average person's ability to even think, the numbers of people who would be angry enough to do anything are insignificant and therefore easily dealt with.

So what are we left with? A very small number of people on the planet who can even "get it". So small, in fact, that the idea that such a group could, or should, want to "take back the government" or take back any government, is unthinkable. The political, social, cultural etc structures of this world are rotten to the core. There is nothing worth "taking back". A 'wiping clean' is what is called for, and if you have noticed, that is what mother nature appears to have in store, to one extent or another.

Case in point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_7nLMFHQw8g#!

The words he uses, the way he speaks, it's all about provoking people into a confrontation with the psychos. Very bad move.

Back
Top Bottom