Alien Autopsy Video

Alien autopsy footage

When I looked at it, it seemed to me that the cameraman is very
amateurish or very, very good at deception. The filming appears
to have been done in such a way so as to tease the viewer to spark
the imagination and yet gives away extremely limited details. As
always, the devil is in the detail and if you cannot get the details,
don't assume anything, especially your imagination, IMHO.

Alien autopsy footage

Thanx Domivr.

I had searched for the thread but wasn't exactly sure if it was the one i was looking for. Just needed a little human direction i guess. Thanx again, i'll read everything through when i get some free time...

Alien autopsy footage

Laura said:
New bit of footage that seems to confirm that the alien autopsy was authentic even if they paid some guy to come forward and claim he did it.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4139287160539051614&q=mexico%2Bufo
I ve been watching this over and over, this bit does seem very convincing but in the same time I dont see what is so obvious about it to confirm that is definitely not a hoax,

can you please explain

Alien autopsy footage

dant said:
When I looked at it, it seemed to me that the cameraman is very
amateurish or very, very good at deception. The filming appears
to have been done in such a way so as to tease the viewer to spark
the imagination and yet gives away extremely limited details. As
always, the devil is in the detail and if you cannot get the details,
don't assume anything, especially your imagination, IMHO.
I had exactly same thoughts,
and I found the apearance of the scull and the face of the alien which you can glimpse for a split second, very unconvincing

Alien autopsy footage

There seems to be a lot of people in this film,a lot of rushing around,people running here there and everywhere.Just as you would expect with such a find.As there are a lot of people in this film,if it was definitely a hoax im sure more people would have come forward by now to say that they where actors in the film.Have they?

I was looking for a belly button (navel..ha!) to see if the being was a hybrid or not.

Obviously i cant say it is real footage of a real none human being,though then again im in no need of proof of Alien existence,ive already had my proof many years ago.

If i had to go out on a limb i would say it "Looks" authentic.

Alien autopsy footage

I tried to pause the footage to get a better look at the face-which you get to see for a moment, at first it looked like it might be a human corpse (although a small one-but NOT a child)-but there is a split second if you catch it just right where the face is visible-and that is NOT a human face. At least not one we are familiar with.

The eyes are very large and protrude some what from the orbits-and appear completey black but it is difficult to tell that for certain. There appears to be no external gentalia visible (could be female, but there doesn't appear to be any breasts, but that is not necessarily an indication)

I agree the film certainly appears authentic-it has the "feel" of an old film reel-but could possibly be a clever fake.

As far as they are actors-they could be actors and they would not necessarily come forward to profess their participation especially if they thought they might get in trouble for perpetrating a hoax. Same goes if they were military or civilians attached to the military and sworn to secrecy and threatened with "dire" consequences if they talked.

Question is-WHERE did this come from and WHY is it just now coming to light? Why wasn't it included with the original footage?

If the original footage was faked then it stands to reason this is also hoaxed, if made at the same time. I have seen the original numerous times and I am STILL not convinced it is a hoax-the anotomical features of their "fake" aliens-if indeed they were fake sure are convincing-they look pretty darn real to have been a low budget hoax.

The footage was viewed by special effects experts from the film industry and they professed it would be virtually impossible to fake the dissections-the organs and tissues were connected just as they would be in a real corpse, the bone structure was too refined to be models-in their opinion these were real bodies and would cost a fortune to make if they were indeed models.

But the key here is "virtually impossible"-but NOT definetely impossible. If these films ARE hoaxed someone went to a lot of time and expense-but then again-the Goverment has unlimited resources when it comes to making up stuff-if this is CointelPro they did a VERY good job of it this time. Most of their stuff is so flimsy and poorly done it fails even cursory scrutiny.

I say it is genuine-the whole lot. If it turns out to be hoaxed then someone wasted a brilliant career in the film industry.

Alien autopsy footage

tschai wrote;
"As far as they are actors-they could be actors and they would not necessarily come forward to profess their participation especially if they thought they might get in trouble for perpetrating a hoax."

Ha! If you knew actors like i know actors :) I trained and worked as an actor ,and in theatre for over 20 years and actors cant hold their own water. They love to sit around drink and tell stories about anything from watching paint dry and onwards.

Of course it could be off cuts from a science fiction set, and actors having a little bit of fun with their own camera,though my gut reaction is this is not so for the reasons i mention above.Actors would be sitting around having a beer retelling this story over and over.

Alien autopsy footage

My question is what would be the purpose of faking 37 seconds of "footage" which is so poor in quality you can't descern much of anything.

Alien autopsy footage

Let's assume for the moment that this and the previous autopsy footage are real. The PTB have always been extremely active in their efforts to deny and discredit the existence of off-planet entities, ergo the ruse that the autopsies were faked. Recently, however, we are seeing a change in that policy. It appears to me that the PTB are now wanting to use the ET issue as a means of further control. Would it not make sense then for them to "release" this footage now to move us farther and faster into acceptance of ET existence and thereby use that acceptance to instill fear and control? This is exactly the MO that they tend to use and I see no reason not to believe that they are doing the same thing now.

Alien autopsy footage

Gee-Actors and politicians must have a lot in common then!

They pretend to be something they are not and then sit around and brag about it to anyone who will listen! The best part is-they get PAID to do it ! (some actors anyway) :)

But you are right-I do not personally know any actors, and that could be true-someone probably would have yakked about it by now.

Cyre 2067's remark, I think makes the argument even stronger that this is authentic-again, I think the whole film is real.

Alien autopsy footage

tschai said:
If the original footage was faked then it stands to reason this is also hoaxed, if made at the same time. I have seen the original numerous times and I am STILL not convinced it is a hoax-the anotomical features of their "fake" aliens-if indeed they were fake sure are convincing-they look pretty darn real to have been a low budget hoax.

The footage was viewed by special effects experts from the film industry and they professed it would be virtually impossible to fake the dissections-the organs and tissues were connected just as they would be in a real corpse, the bone structure was too refined to be models-in their opinion these were real bodies and would cost a fortune to make if they were indeed models.

But the key here is "virtually impossible"-but NOT definetely impossible. If these films ARE hoaxed someone went to a lot of time and expense-but then again-the Goverment has unlimited resources when it comes to making up stuff-if this is CointelPro they did a VERY good job of it this time. Most of their stuff is so flimsy and poorly done it fails even cursory scrutiny.

I say it is genuine-the whole lot. If it turns out to be hoaxed then someone wasted a brilliant career in the film industry.
1. Low budget.

Think back to that time period little bit. Looks to me 40, 50ish, maybe before 60's. I am
thinking for what year, PERSONAL movie cameras for amateurs would be available 'back
then'. What YEAR do you think this film was taken? The further back you go, the bigger
and bulkier a "moving picture" camera becomes? It is a far cry from today's digital/CCD
movie cams capabilities and even today we still get these so-called jerkyness, fuzzy details,
fast panning and zooming of UFO's or aliens or whatever claimed from an amateur.

Since this little "handheld" movie camera seems to be allowed total access, is highly
manuverable, allowed to pan/zoom in, around, and in full awareness of the military
men and the brasses. This makes me believe it is a hoax, a red herring.

Secondly, notice that the faces of military men are for the most part highly obscured
and none of them that I can tell was even looking at the camera/man as to get their
faces into that picture? [Hey, look! I WAS HERE! HI MOM, HI DAD! SMILE!!!] Natural
responses are missing, very unatural, so here is another clue. Do you *think* censors would
release this film, off of military bases, and faces of any military personel associated with this
film, potentially called up as witnesses, to appear before the "house committee" to give their
version of the events that transpired, especially if an ALIEN was found to become factual?
I don't think so.

2. Special effects.

Given the "quality" of this movie (very low budget), you can easily hire a hollywood artist
to slap something together and give something of an plausible picture. This is clearly not a
highly focused, highly colorized, detailed movie picture. The movie is very obscure, black
and white, wispy/dreamy looking, out of focus, and so on.

As for the corpse, it is not highly detailed, IMO. I don't see ANYTHING that conclusively show
anything IN DETAIL. It is VERY VAGUE and HIGHLY SUGGESTIVE. I think the intended purpose
of this movie is to get someone (in those days) to believe in "little green men from Mars", so as
to snare a dupe and to discredit them. This is how they were able to brand "alien truth seekers"
as "crazies.

tschai said:
...They did a VERY good job of it this time...
Not in my opinion due to current awareness of today's capabilities, but CERTAINLY if you live in those
times, in the 50's through the 60's, maybe, and even out into the 70's maybe, but those who are ignorant
even today still believe 'anything they see', and yet today's movie pictures capabilities can run circles
around these 'oldies' because they can EASILY fake pictures that would appear authenic and darn nearly
impossible to disprove, other than by context, intuition, or by direct damning evidence. OSIT.

tschai said:
If it turns out to be hoaxed then someone wasted a brilliant career in the film industry.
Actually, if YOU can pull a HOAX and get the masses to believe it as real and no one
is able to crack it as a HOAX and then you released the evidence later in time revealing
it as a HOAX, then you may be next in line to replace Steven Spielberg, or get a job with
the disinfo department of any country of your choice, OSIT.

Alien autopsy footage

I'll have to dig out my copy of aLIEn autopsy with Ant & Dec, looks like the 'footage' featured at the end of the film.

Alien autopsy footage

Yep, chapter 19 on the dvd, the story involves a reel of film which a friend of a friend tries to restore. It's the same footage but obviously adapted for the film.

Someone has gotten a copy of the full original shot and posted it online.

Alien autopsy footage

At the 22nd second of the film you can clearly see the shadow of the man filming. It looks as if he is using one hand to hold a small camera to his face. I'm guessing this his shadow anyway. It's being cast on the crowd as if the whole scene was being lit behind him.

To me this is a little dodgy cuz i remember the video cameras from the eighties and those things were enormous.... even the smaller one's had to sit on your shoulder and extended at least to the top of your head. anyone else notice this?

Alien autopsy footage

"To me this is a little dodgy cuz i remember the video cameras from the eighties and those things were enormous.... even the smaller one's had to sit on your shoulder and extended at least to the top of your head. anyone else notice this?"

Well i dont know much about cameras,but the early hand cams where small enough,a friend of mine had one in the early 60s when i was growing up.No sound ,silent film.so i dont see a problem with it being a small camera.

Back
Top Bottom