Alien Autopsy Video

Alien autopsy footage

the rabbit said:
"To me this is a little dodgy cuz i remember the video cameras from the eighties and those things were enormous.... even the smaller one's had to sit on your shoulder and extended at least to the top of your head. anyone else notice this?"

Well i dont know much about cameras,but the early hand cams where small enough,a friend of mine had one in the early 60s when i was growing up.No sound ,silent film.so i dont see a problem with it being a small camera.
Not that it proves anything one way or the other, but my dad had a silent Super 8 film movie camera in the sixties when I was little - it was hand held and very simple - seems he took the film in to be developed and then we would watch it on this big projector with reel to reel Super 8 film - it was really cool, the whole experience, the ticking of the projector - woah, I wandered off on a tangent there, sorry.

Point being that hand held cameras were readily available in the sixties for the general public, so I'm sure the military had them long before that - heck in the thirties, people like Fritz Lang were already reducing the size of those old huge film cameras and rigging them for greater portability (no sound, of course).

Alien autopsy footage

I was wondering at the quality of the film. I thought that even 'amateurs' might produce something of better quality. Since I don't know much about films, I don't know why the quality is so poor. There must be a reason. Was this the best they could do?! It seems so overexposed.

Alien autopsy footage

I knew there were small little super eight cameras back then but i thought you had to wind them with your right arm when you used them. the shadow of the cameraman shows him using only one hand. These questions could very well be irelevant.

I also noticed that the cameraman seems to be wearing a military hat (i'm guessing) which would mean that he wasn't just some studio cameraman. Why dress up if your the one holding the camera and will never be seen. It makes more sense that this truly was a military operation and not a fake.

The poor quality of the film could have a lot to do with the fact that it was sitting around and improperly stored for so long. Though i don't think that would account for the focus issues. Another reason to think that this wasn't the usual cameraman operating the camera, rather an amature soldier.

anyway, just things i noticed.

Alien autopsy footage

Yes, I think The Rabbit is confusing early video cameras with home movie cameras. Those were pretty small and light in the 1960s.

I haven't seen the autopsy videos yet, but I am assuming they were filmed and not videoed. Is that true?

anart said:
the rabbit said:
"To me this is a little dodgy cuz i remember the video cameras from the eighties and those things were enormous.... even the smaller one's had to sit on your shoulder and extended at least to the top of your head. anyone else notice this?"

Well i dont know much about cameras,but the early hand cams where small enough,a friend of mine had one in the early 60s when i was growing up.No sound ,silent film.so i dont see a problem with it being a small camera.
Not that it proves anything one way or the other, but my dad had a silent Super 8 film movie camera in the sixties when I was little - it was hand held and very simple - seems he took the film in to be developed and then we would watch it on this big projector with reel to reel Super 8 film - it was really cool, the whole experience, the ticking of the projector - woah, I wandered off on a tangent there, sorry.

Point being that hand held cameras were readily available in the sixties for the general public, so I'm sure the military had them long before that - heck in the thirties, people like Fritz Lang were already reducing the size of those old huge film cameras and rigging them for greater portability (no sound, of course).

Alien autopsy footage

Hi
Im not confused,(not about this anyway) just somebodyelses quote has been asigned to me.Anart forgot to include "Taschie wtote" Which was the confusion on my part,i should have written piratesgo Arrrgghhh wrote;

Alien autopsy footage

DonaldJHunt said:
I haven't seen the autopsy videos yet, but I am assuming they were filmed and not videoed. Is that true?
Type "alien autopsy" in google video. First result you get should be it. It's 17 minutes in length, but this is a reduced quality version and I cannot seem to find the original quality on google video. But it's not reduced too much so it's close.

Alien autopsy footage

At 15: human shaped, no genitalia, arms, legs, head proportionate in regards to rest of body
At 31: human looking feet
At 32: human looking knees
At 33: (before shadow falls on hand) human looking hand, but 1 finger more (?)

General, sense of urgency among the humans who run to check it out, bent next to it to see it better, wish there was voice and color though. But have no clue on quality of picture and camera related stuff. These people seem to have encountered something unusual to say the least. an alien? a deformed human being?

The aliens i "know" of look more "slimy" ;)

Alien autopsy footage

the rabbit said:
Hi
Im not confused,(not about this anyway) just somebodyelses quote has been asigned to me.Anart forgot to include "Taschie wtote" Which was the confusion on my part,i should have written piratesgo Arrrgghhh wrote;
Oops, now I've confused everyone and it's being filmed!! ;)

By the way, my dad's little movie camera didn't need to be wound on the side, it was run on batteries of some sort - and, to me at least, it looks like the camera man was trying to jostle in and out of the increasing number of people gathering around in order to get a shot of the thing. If I consider what the atmosphere must have been - with the assumption that this actually occured - then it makes perfect sense - everyone wanted to see what the heck just got pulled out of the meat wagon arriving from the crash site - it wasn't a 'staged' filming of the body so much as a paparazzi version. Of course, it could be a hoax that is trying to look like a paparazzi version.

Alien autopsy footage

Like I said, I am still convinced that the alien autopsy is really what it says it is and that the "claimant" to having made it were probably paid or otherwise induced to recant, make claims, cover up, create confusion. Too bad the UFO research community and the rest of the world don't study up on cointelpro and/or read the Protocols... they might learn how these things are managed.

I had a strange experience with this video way back when it first came out. In fact, I saw it BEFORE it was shown on television or made available on video. That, in itself, is an interesting tale. Maybe I'll talk about it on a podcast. We've just had so many guests lately that doing a podcast is difficult. But I do think that this subject is worth it.

Maybe ya'll can collect all the pro-and con information here in this thread, with links, and we can make a sort of "historical repository". ??

Alien autopsy footage

Laura said:
Maybe I'll talk about it on a podcast.
The only problem for me (and maybe others) is that a podcasting is one
in which the audio-portion has no sub-titles support, or does it? I do not
know if support is there, do not know if it is worth the hassle, but more to
the point, if it is available and not a really major hassle, is your tech person
willing to do it? If not, then would you/they be willing to provide a transcript
along with the with podcast media so that it is available to those that can make
use of the transcripts?

Thanks!
Dan

Alien autopsy footage

I actually thought about the idea of transcripts for podcasts before, but making the podcast is a lot of work as it is, and transcribing would take a while considering the length. But I was thinking maybe this could be a collaborative group effort, much like the glossary? We could transcribe all the transcripts and take turns transcribing the new ones, and it would get done a lot quicker. The thing to consider here is accuracy though, if many different people are doing this, how can we make sure no one is fudging the content?

Alien autopsy footage

Things to look for:

1) Year the film was made
2) Clues and keep the year made in mind:

a) The manner of movement, clothes worn by people in the film.
i) Look at the military people, their clothes, their mannerisms.
ii) One appears to be wearing a WWII style helmet,
another a WWII style officer's hat. The clothes worn
suggests WWII clothing. Clothes are very different, in
1945 to 1950 to 1960 and so on?

b) Look for objects to provide factual evidence to suggest the year...
i) Camera
a) Look at history of the "moving pictures" Camera... find out size differences by year.
http://www.nmsi.ac.uk/nmpft/insight/onexhib_cin.asp
www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/super8/history.shtml
http://www.super8site.com/museum/index_e.shtml
http://www.super8site.com/museum/history_e.shtml
In May 1965 Kodak Eastman launched the new amateur film gauge Super-8 together ...
Kodak Instamatic M4 Anno 1965 - LOOK AT THE PICTURE for size. It is small but this is 1965 and
so we need to go back 5-10 years from this - or more.

b) The older the cameras get, the bulkier it gets, so camera movement is more limited,
especially if personal cameras are used. Notice that this film appears to show no limited
movements, is able to move about quite fluidly. Is there a clue here?

See if you can find "movie camera" that has a reasonable chance of being available
1945 through < 1960 that can show such mobility of movement... I have yet to find
such a movie camera in a google search.

ii) Any other objects that is "out of place"?

c) Clues in the manner the film was taken, was it amatuerish or was intentionally deceptive?
i) If this was to be a film for historical archives, then quality expected to be much higher.
Does anyone recall seeing a WWII movie picture IN COLOR and in a portable size? If
so, then does this suggest that the cameraman in the alien picture was an amateur?
ii) Very poor picture quality - why? Amatuerish? Personal movie camera?
iii) Jerky, poor details, focusing issues - it appears to be deceptively intended. Reminds
me of the 'Blair Witch' movie trailers intended to dupe a movie watcher for their money.
If this cameraman wanted to film this event covertly but wanted to get this outside the
miltary because he is one of the good-guys or wants to make a fast-buck... hmmm...
maybe....

Alien autopsy footage

Laura said:
Maybe ya'll can collect all the pro-and con information here in this thread, with links, and we can make a sort of "historical repository". ??
I was actually looking forward to hearing your pro here.
I mean you never said why r you so convinced this video is authentic, or maybe we have to wait for the podcast to hear that :)

Alien autopsy footage

dant said:
b) The older the cameras get, the bulkier it gets, so camera movement is more limited,
especially if personal cameras are used. Notice that this film appears to show no limited
movements, is able to move about quite fluidly. Is there a clue here?

See if you can find "movie camera" that has a reasonable chance of being available
1945 through < 1960 that can show such mobility of movement... I have yet to find
such a movie camera in a google search.
very good point, I will show the movie to one camera expert I know and we see what he says

I have a big problem with the body of the "alien" shown in this manner, its just common sense and human nature
just think- if you had the opportunity to film something of that sort, would you fix your camera on it for more then few secs or would you rather point it in all different directions frantically

I have never had encounter with aliens ( at least that I am aware of) but something tells me the greys have significantly different appearance then humanoid body shown in this movie

Third I remember when the movie came out at the end of 90-ies - I was living in ex Yugoslavia then, they showed the whole movie on the national TV with the top military surgeon commenting what was going on. This dude who has done thousands of autopsies in his career concluded everything was wrong about this autopsy and allegedly alien body, or at least persons doing the autopsy where anything but professional.
I have myself done many autopsies on animals and I couldnt but agree with this medical professional.

therefore my inclination is to beleive this movie is a hoax and not a very clever one.

Having said this I am open to any further arguments which might prove the contrary,
actually I'd love that, but so far it doesnt look good

Alien autopsy footage

Deckard said:
I have never had encounter with aliens ( at least that I am aware of) but something tells me the greys have significantly different appearance then humanoid body shown in this movie
For what it's worth, the C's said it's not a grey, it's a hybrid. And that, in my opinion, actally adds to the legitimacy of the film - you would expect that they would at least use a typical looking grey as known in popular culture to make it at all convincing, but here we have something totally weird that does not even look like an "alien" that people have ever heard of. The "story" about Roswell is that greys were captured, so this video would go against all those stories, and if they wanted it to be convincing, why not go along with the popular "conspiracy theories", why create something totally different? This suggests to me that this is probably an indication of the film being real, and not just some attempt to create a convincing hoax. Here's that transcript:

Q: (L) Well, on the subject of abduction: we watched a film on television, Monday the 28th, that was a purported video of an alien autopsy, or, more correctly, an autopsy on an alien body. Was this, in fact, an alien?
A: How do you define "alien?"
Q: (L) Was it a being other than a naturally born human on this planet as we know human beings?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) It was other than a naturally born human?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Okay. What kind of a being was this?
A: Hybrid.
Q: (L) What was it a hybrid of - combining what elements?
A: Cybergenetic creatures you refer to as "Grays," and earth human such as yourself, third density. So, in essence, it was a hybridization of a 3rd density and 4th density being.
Q: (L) Okay, was this a 4th density being.
A: No. If you listen to the response - it was a 3rd and 4th density being.
Q: (L) How can a being be both 3rd and 4th density?
A: It is the environmental surroundings that count, not the structure of the individual. The same is true, for you. After all, you have read literature stating that your world or planet is in the process of ascending from 3rd to 4th density, have you not?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: And this literature has also stated that this is an ongoing process, has it not?
A: Then, one must wonder, if it is an ongoing process, how would it be possible, if it is not possible, for a being to be in both 3rd and 4th density at one time... Also, if you will recall from review material, you are currently living in the same environment as 2nd and 1st density level beings. Is this not true?
A: At least that is what you have been told. So, therefore, it is possible for a being to be in 3rd and 4th density. And as we have also told you, when 4th density beings visit 3rd density environment, they are, in effect, 3rd density beings, and vice versa. The so-called abduction takes place, especially if it is a physical abduction, the subject becomes temporarily 4th density, because it is the environment that counts. And the key factor there is awareness, not physical or material structure.
Deckard said:
Third I remember when the movie came out at the end of 90-ies - I was living in ex Yugoslavia then, they showed the whole movie on the national TV with the top military surgeon commenting what was going on. This dude who has done thousands of autopsies in his career concluded everything was wrong about this autopsy and allegedly alien body, or at least persons doing the autopsy where anything but professional.
Well if this was a real video, do you think there is any chance in hell that anyone on national TV anywhere would ever say that? Or would every effort be made, every sort of "expert" and "professional" be utilized to discredit it? In terms of professionalism, we're not talking about an autopsy on a human by some forensic pathologist to solve a crime or determine cause of death. So here we have 2 foreign elements - it's not a human, they may not be familiar with the body and what to cut and how and where exactly, maybe some idea but not something they would've learned in medical school. And the 2nd element being the reason for the autopsy, and depending on what this is, it can change the entire manner in which the autopsy is done, osit.

P.S. - Laura, the C's were realllly talkative in this session, spitting out paragraph after paragraph. Was this also directly channeled, or did you actually have to transcribe all those paragraphs letter for letter?

Back
Top Bottom