Alien Autopsy Video

Alien autopsy footage

Now just to put you in the perspective,
our belowed president of the time - Tito still remains the biggest historical mystery .

Nobody knows where exactly he came from and there are different theories about him, My guess is - he was Iluminati pawn planted to yugoslavia to conduct unique social experiment - you all know how this experiment ended and culminated with NATO bombing in 1999.

"UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1891970137640135436

Jose Escamilla chronicles the history of the UFO
cover-up. The interviews with astronauts (including Edgar Mitchell & Gordon
Cooper), government, military and intelligence employees are very important to
note.

Because of the difficulities that he encountered in releasing this film publicly
in theatres, Mr. Escamilla has given it freely to the world via the Internet.

lalala...

and the film's conclusion?

'Let's lobby President Bush in order to urge disclosure'

'Let's stop the militarisation of space by the shadow government, lest the obviously benevolent aliens (sure, given they have such incredible capabilities, they'd have done the deed by now) turn nasty and seek their vengeance'

'the people deserve to know'

**stirring orchestral music fades out as credits [7 minutes of them I might add!] roll**

Greer is either massively duped with severe wishful thinking syndrome, or he is COINTELPRO

EDIT: must point out tho - for those who've not seen (much) footage of UFO's (particularly NASA footage from Space Shuttle missions in space)... 'tis well worth watchin' :)

lonenutter said:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1891970137640135436

Jose Escamilla chronicles the history of the UFO
cover-up. The interviews with astronauts (including Edgar Mitchell & Gordon
Cooper), government, military and intelligence employees are very important to
note.

Because of the difficulities that he encountered in releasing this film publicly
in theatres, Mr. Escamilla has given it freely to the world via the Internet.
Great video. Some footage that I have never seen. Good find. Thanx

great find - most of the stuff I've seen online are short and don't say anything new ... thanks for presenting it here ;)

as w/ most things UFO-to be taken with a grain of salt indeed. i detected a few disinfo artists in the film but overall it is pretty compelling in the evidence dept. now on to free energy!

Just seen it, maybe the motives of the director were genuine, maybe he has beeen used for some hidden purpose, or maybe he is just part of the plan to gradually prepare the public for the idea of existance of the aliens before they come to "save" us - time will tell...

While some people in this movie come across as genuine some appear total oposite

Generally I am very much with star sailor on this one ,
It appears that most of the evedence is based on grear's project?!
Also what raises the red flag is the fact that they seem to be promoting the idea of friendly, harmless aliens
and I thought that argument of one of the speakers was quite funny - it was on the lines:"if they wanted to conquer us they could have done it long time ago"

And finally there is one detail ( I have to resort to the quote - so many times used on this forum - the devil is always in the details)
which I find very courious...

For one brief moment, when they talk about the Roswell case they use exactly this image:

alien1fp1.jpg

I have become very familiar with this image evrysince I found it on the net along with the comments stating that this was the alien that was retrieved from UFO that crashed over ex Yugoslavia sometimes in the 60s
I posted all available images on this topic. :
Alien Autopsy Footage
It is claimed that these images came from the nephew of one of the surgeons which conducted the autopsy. It is also claimed that these yugoslav surgeons are on the said set of pictures.

The alien from these pics doesnt look anything like the alien from the famous Roswell Autopsy video.

So why this mix up with the images? Are all these images (both roswell and yugoslavia) part of the carefully orchestrated efforts of gradual release of informations about aliens?

And if the author of this movie has indeed deliberately mixed up said images could it be that he is also the part of the same scheme?

Of course all this is based on the premise that mentioned images are indeed from yugoslav UFO crash, and to the present date the only thing that makes me belive these images are autentic are very small details.
These are:
1. The alien looks very realistic and also like a genuine burn victim
2. The protective apparel used by surgeons on the pics could be the authentical surgical apparel of that time used in yugoslavia, remeber the apparel of the autopsy performers in roswell video
3. also the general feel of the atmosphere on the photos is definitelly not american.
But this is hardly enough

hey people i've owned a copy of the alien autopsy video for sometime now and every time i watch it, im more positive it's real. My main reason for believing its authentic is simple, it would take a great deal of effort, time and funds to have made it so well which it is, so why go to all this effort and then not come out with it yourself, shit i would. Also one only has to do a bit of research to see alot of military action was taken around that time. I dont know maybe we'll never find out the truth but hopefuly one day those involved with the roswell cover up will come foward and release all cause it will be a great moment

Alien autopsy footage

I’ve done some research by my own and result is interesting at least! After watching clips (alien autopsy and later short clip) several times I've come to conclusion that it’s in fact the same creature!

Although this shorter clip is very poor in quality, you can still notice that something is wrong with alien's right leg. Still picture from latest video shows us similar wound you can find in “Roswell alien autopsy" movie. You can pause latest short clip at 00:29 and you’ll see alien right knee severely wounded. You can stop clip at 00:15 and notice same face expression (opened mouth)!

Watching autopsy movie, viewer will notice that subject’s right leg suffered serious damage from knee, diagonal towards hip. Now, what really got my attention after I compared this still images is that those wounds are alike! You can recognize identical shape of the wound in knee area! The resemblance is strikingly similar although poor movie quality of latest video and I am convinced that alien shown on this clip http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4139287160539051614&q=mexico%2Bufo IS IN FACT THE SAME ONE shown on famous autopsy movie!

By my opinion it's just matter of chronology. What we see from latest Roswell alien incident video is record of event prior to autopsy and all this running all over and low quality movie is result of the fact that those people did capture something extraordinary and they were excited and unprepared for such event. Until "spec. ops." didn't arrived! ;-)

Alien autopsy footage

NEW BOOK - ALIEN AUTOPSY INQUEST

Written by Philip Mantle
Sunday, 10 June 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ALIEN AUTOPSY INQUEST BY PHILIP MANTLE

Paperback: 284 pages (illustrated)Publisher: PublishAmerica (April 2007) Language English ISBN-10: 1-4241-1955-3 RRP: $24.95

In 1995 London businessman Ray Santilli launched the alien autopsy film on TV and video around the world to a storm of controversy. Major TV networks including Fox in the USA and Channel 4 in the UK featured the film in major documentaries. To say it caused a sensation is quite an understatement.

Ray Santilli maintained then, as he still does now, that he obtained the film while on a trip to Cleveland, Ohio in the summer of l992. This trip was to try and secure old film clips of the early rock ‘n’ roll stars and he did indeed purchase the very first film of the then unknown Elvis Presley. According to Santilli, the man he bought the Elvis footage from had previously been a cameraman for the United States military and in l947 he had been sent to Roswell, New Mexico to film the crash of a UFO. This he did, but not only that, he also filmed the autopsy of the occupants of the crashed flying saucer. A few canisters of film were held back for special processing but because of a military blunder at the time, these were never collected. Forty seven years later, this now elderly gentleman sold these canisters of film to Ray Santilli. The rest as they say is history. Ray Santilli released his film in l995 on an unsuspecting public to such an effect that it has made its way into popular culture. So much so that Warner Bros released ALIEN AUTOPSY the movie in the UK in 2006 and it is due for release in the USA in 2007.

British UFO researcher Philip Mantle was involved with the research and investigation of this film right from the very beginning. This book brings together 14 years of research for the very first time. The book looks at the alien autopsy film from every conceivable angle and leaves the reader to draw their own conclusion. Is the film a hoax simply made for money ? Does it instead depict some poor deformed human being with a genetic disorder ? Is it a US military intelligence film ? Or is it the genuine article, the autopsy of a deceased alien ?

Alien Autopsy Inquest
is a searching, insightful and much-needed examination of the truths and lies behind the famous ‘alien autopsy’ film. It shines light into the shadows surrounding this world-famous piece of film. Is it a fake or not? This engaging mystery story takes the reader in some very surprising directions. A most interesting and provocative book.ᾠ
–Whitley Streiber, author of international bestseller Communion

“Philip’s work is remarkable, a good honest investigation with all the twists and turns of a thriller. The truth is in here somewhere!
–Ray Santilli, owner of the Alien Autopsy Film

“The Alien Autopsy Film is either proof of an extraterrestrial presence on Earth and an associated government cover-up, or the greatest hoax of all time. Philip Mantle’s book is a fascinating and comprehensive investigation into the greatest and most controversial mystery of our time.ᾠ
–Nick Pope, head of the Ministry

NEWLY DISCOVERED - Alien Grey EBE Autopsy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gpT2VFi74

What attract my attention on this video is that some guys in comment section noticed that there's probably contact lens on the eyes. Also I wonder why greys have teeth? And wound in left arm suggest that this grey being probably died in the accident.

This is a spooky looking film, not sure how it relates to the one mentioned on the first page of this thread, but it piqued my interest.

Ah, that's good to know. Compared with the cartoonish, cliched gray images in the media, this one looks more plausible, and also more creepy.

Back
Top Bottom